The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2012, 09:59 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
The Flex Capacitor : 1

OK, my first story. Be kind.

--------------

THE FLEX CAPACITOR - CHAPTER ONE

Marty skidded his skateboard to a stop in front of Doc's Gym and sauntered inside, sticking his square-cut pecs out a bit between his orange down vest to show off. He had reason to be proud - thanks to Doc's training, he'd put on 12 pounds of solid muscle over the past year - no small feat for a little guy with the genetic bodybuilding potential of a string bean.

Marty had joined the gym his junior year at Hill Valley High School, mainly because the monthly dues were the cheapest in town and also, the gym was within skateboard range. The gym wasn't exactly shiny and new, really a relic from the past, with home-made welded benches and squat racks, and sun-faded posters of bodybuilders now long past their prime decorating the walls. Larry Scott, Dave Draper, Reg Park... Marty had never heard of them.

But something beat within his heart that drove him, the classic 98 pound weakling, to the door of Doc's Gym, and Doc recognized it the minute he saw it. That's why, on a whim, Doc waived the usual membership fee - Marty lived in Lyon Estates, hardly the best neighborhood in town. Doc took Marty under his wing and taught him the science of proper exercise protocol, nutrition and recovery, and Marty was a good student. He made gains... slow, but sure. Doc was honest, he told him his genetics weren't favorable for increasing muscle mass, but that there was still plenty he could do to pack on some size, it would just take some patience.

"Doc! Doc?" Marty yelled has he entered, flipping up his skateboard. Doc's usual place at the front counter was vacant. The gym was empty, which wasn't exactly unusual this time of the afternoon. The Nooners were done and the after work crowd was still at work, and to be honest, the membership was a bit thin lately, thanks to the new Tannen Health & Fitness that had opened a few months ago. But it was odd that Doc wasn't there, he was regular as a clock. Marty got to work setting up the plates for chest day, assuming Doc would return shortly.

He'd pumped out a warm up set when the phone rang. Marty jogged over to the desk and answered the way Doc had taught him: "Doc's Gym, how may we pump you up?"

It was Doc. "Marty, Marty is that you?"

"Yea, it's me, Doc, hey, where ya been?"

"Marty, I'm glad I found you! I had to run out for some supplies before Radio Shack closed. Can you lock up for me after you finish your workout?"

"Yea, sure... Hey Doc, what's going on?"

"I've made a major breakthrough and I need your assistance! Can you meet me back at the gym at 10:00 tonight?"

"Ten o'clock? Yea, I suppose. What for?"

"I'll explain later. Don't forget now, I'll see you tonight, ten o'clock!

-------------------

Marty hung up and returned to the bench. Doc said he had good genetics for the bench press, and Marty did take to benching like a duck to water. He LOVED chest day, and it showed - his pecs were, by far, his best body part. Doc told him not to specialize or else his muscular development would become imbalanced, but that was the least of Marty's concerns, he was still skinny as a rail and any muscle was welcome, wherever. Since Doc wasn't there to spot him, Marty decided to increase the reps and go for a pump - he loved the feeling how his muscles seemed to almost inflate after a good chest workout, all firm and full. He got into the groove and soon lost himself in the workout.

"McFly! Hey, McFly!!"

Marty racked the bar and and sat up, looking at the intruders.

"Well, McFly? Are you in or are you out?"

"Oh, I dunno Biff. I mean..."

"Look runt, if you ever wanna get big, I mean BIG..." Biff flexed his prize-winning biceps for emphasis. "Then you gotta do what it takes! I got what it takes, and you want it."

Marty's eyes focused on those 20" guns, the biggest in Hill Valley. His pupils dilated. God, he did want it. He wanted it more than he wanted food or breath.

"I dunno Biff. Doc says steroids are dangerous."

Biff leaned down to look Marty straight in the eye: "Well, Butthead, I guess you just gotta decide. Do you wanna stay the miserable runt you are the rest of your pathetic life, or do want this?" Biff stepped back to display his standard "elevator speech" - a quick pec bounce followed by a double bi. It never failed to cause gasps, and sometimes more. Biff could see the "more" in Marty's workout shorts. He smirked.

"Look, faggot. I ain't got time for losers like you. Your old man is a relic, a dinosaur. He'll never get you big like this on his stupid protein shakes. Either you want it, or you don't. I guess you don't."

Biff turned his massive back and began to stride for the door. Half way there he stopped, and turned.

"Or... maybe you're just chicken. You're just like the old man, no balls."

Marty froze. "Nobody calls me chicken!"

"Oh yea? Well you look like one to me! Come on boys, let's make like a tree and get the fuck outta here!"

Marty sighed. "OK, Biff... you're right, you're right. I'm never gonna get big without 'roids."

Biff smirked. The fags could never resist. "Meet me tonight at nine o'clock at the Twin Pines Mall, bring $200 cash and I'll bring your first dose. Don't be late."

"Uh, Biff, can't we do this later?" Marty hated how his voice cracked.

"Look Butthead, I'm going out tonight, you expect me to make my girls wait for you? It's nine or never. And by the way, tell the old man that he's getting his last offer too." Biff and his gang strode outside.

Last edited by michaelv2; February 19th, 2012 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Plot
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to brahms97's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2012, 10:17 PM

brahms97
Please continue. But now that I've invested some time and Google effort in remembering about Marty, Doc, Back to the Future and the flux capacitor, I want to see some tie-ins.
  #3   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2012, 03:37 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I was a big fan of Back to the Future when I was a kid, I still enjoy the movies a great deal, and I just got the Wii video game of the same name, and I have enjoyed playing that as well, so you definitely got my attention here. Can't wait to see how big and strong Doc helps Marty get!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #4   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2012, 05:03 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Great idea and really cool title. Can't wait for more.
  #5   Add to muscle16a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2012, 01:54 PM

muscle16a is on a distinguished road
I agree . . . great idea! I can't wait to see where you take it.
  #6   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2012, 10:49 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
Hey all, thanks for the impetus to continue. Honestly, the first chapter should really just be called "Mike's initial inspiration, hurriedly typed". So I did a bit of introspection and plot development, came up with a basic framework, which entailed a bit of retcon. So please consider this the actual beginning.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the story!
  #7   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2012, 12:05 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Interesting development, will Marty still be a shrimp by the time he is supposed to meet with Doc, and Doc's experiment would not be needed? Or will he hold true to himself and turn down Biff and see if Doc's experiment gets him the results he wants? I wonder if Marty's dad could also get in on the growth? I'll be waiting to find out!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #8   Add to The Pecman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2012, 03:25 AM

The Pecman is on a distinguished road
Very funny idea -- I like where this is headed. Looking forward to more!
  #9   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2012, 09:27 PM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Can I just say... I haven't even *glanced* at the actual story yet, but just from the title I'm already in love with it! That's fucking awesome.

Welcome, Mr. 2.0, to the ranks of the Authors. You Can Stay?.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options