The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Personals
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Personals Connect and meet with other muscle growth fans in your area. Looking for a friend, training partner, or something else? Check out this forum!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to THE BODYBUILDING GIANT's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2012, 11:20 AM

THE BODYBUILDING GIANT is on a distinguished road
Helping Nathan for NABBA 13th may 2012

right guys as some of you are aware im doing the nabba show in england dudly may 13th

ive started and all is going well hopefully im gonna meet some guys off this site there which will be nice

the reason im posting this thread is asking for anyone who wants to help me get to my goal for NABBA MAY 2012

my goal is to be on stage at 20 stone

my stats at moment are 20.9 stone
i feel if i do everything right ill cut down to 19.2 and when i carb up ill be 20 stone on stage.

the help i am asking your for is anyway possible from Moral support to financial support

as some of you are aware it costs a lot but also mentally and physically dieting and getting ready for the show can be hard work.

in return for peoples help i can offer muscle worship sessions cam sessions weekly photos.

if some one wants to be my sponsor personally they will be able to come with me to the show and come back stage and tan me and oil me while getting to see other bodybuilders back stage for some that would be a dream come true.lol.

thanks for reading guys and if u want to know any more information please ask.
THANKS NATHAN
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2012, 12:36 PM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan View Post
right guys as some of you are aware im doing the nabba show in england dudly may 13th ive started and all is going well hopefully im gonna meet some guys off this site there which will be nice the reason im posting this thread is asking for anyone who wants to help me get to my goal for NABBA MAY 2012 my goal is to be on stage at 20 stone my stats at moment are 20.9 stone i feel if i do everything right ill cut down to 19.2 and when i carb up ill be 20 stone on stage. the help i am asking your for is anyway possible from Moral support to financial support as some of you are aware it costs a lot but also mentally and physically dieting and getting ready for the show can be hard work. in return for peoples help i can offer muscle worship sessions cam sessions weekly photos. if some one wants to be my sponsor personally they will be able to come with me to the show and come back stage and tan me and oil me while getting to see other bodybuilders back stage for some that would be a dream come true.lol. thanks for reading guys and if u want to know any more information please ask. THANKS NATHAN
I was not aware, and think that if that is the contest I think it is then there's a strong chance that a friend of mine will be competiting at the same contest. If that is the case, then would you have any objections if I passed your details to him and you could perhaps compare notes.
  #3   Add to THE BODYBUILDING GIANT's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2012, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticMuscle View Post
I was not aware, and think that if that is the contest I think it is then there's a strong chance that a friend of mine will be competiting at the same contest. If that is the case, then would you have any objections if I passed your details to him and you could perhaps compare notes.

no probs mate
  #4   Add to nzbodybuilder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2012, 01:21 PM

nzbodybuilder is on a distinguished road
Holy shit mate. 20 stone is HUGE! Awesome!

Can't offer your sponsorship, just my utmost jealousy that you'll be competiting at that size while I'm still yet to break 16 for my next show.

I also wanted to congratulate you on your adverts for sponsorship. You show that you are already motivated huge, and have gottne big already, and you are very pro active with offering worship.

Good luck Nathan.
  #5   Add to THE BODYBUILDING GIANT's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2012, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzbodybuilder View Post
Holy shit mate. 20 stone is HUGE! Awesome!

Can't offer your sponsorship, just my utmost jealousy that you'll be competiting at that size while I'm still yet to break 16 for my next show.

I also wanted to congratulate you on your adverts for sponsorship. You show that you are already motivated huge, and have gottne big already, and you are very pro active with offering worship.

Good luck Nathan.
thanks mate i love been worshipped and i love training wish i could do it full time thanks for your kind words
NATHAN
  #6   Add to HugeMuscleArena's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2012, 03:01 PM

HugeMuscleArena is on a distinguished road
well Nathan u can always have my support
  #7   Add to paarke's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2012, 03:04 PM

paarke is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to paarke
Good luck, you'll do fine!