The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to brawnboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2008, 04:13 PM
Ooh, yeah! Duffman!

brawnboy is on a distinguished road
Mass Effect; Nathan Unleashed (Part III)

Yeah, it's finally here! Sorry about the delay, guys. Thanks to all the readers, and once again, all comments will be noted and appreciated.
Oh yeah, I should probably tell you that there is violence in this chapter, so it's the usual case of don't carry on reading if you're opposed to that sort of thing.
Still, I hope you enjoy it, and I'll try to be quicker with Part IV!

As the number 39 bus rolled away from the stop, Nathan?s eyes opened. He felt stiff and his bones were aching, but that was nothing compared to his mental state. He hadn?t been home at all, and he could only imagine how furious his dad would be. Rubbing his eyes vigorously, Nathan felt his biceps bulge up into mounds of flesh, but didn?t pay it much thought. He still hadn?t quite come to terms with the change that he?d undergone; his body felt heavy (possibly due mostly to the fatigue that gripped him) and he had to accommodate his new bulk whenever he moved. Still, he?d enjoyed the growth far more than any orgasm he?d ever experienced.
Having slipped into his locker room (right by the bathroom), he got into his sports kit, which was quite tight fitting but didn?t rip. He then left school early and wandered through the town, wondering what to do. A couple of times, he?d picked up the phone and started to ring Shaw, but cut off every time before he picked up. He?d even thought about calling his dad, but Nathan hadn?t gone down that route yet, preferring instead to spend the night in a bus shelter and avoid the prospect of returning home. It had been a long night. Still, he thought while rubbing a pec gingerly (having had little experience and wanting to savour the moment, but not wanting to look gay or anything in front of the hobo staring out of the hedge), it wasn?t all for nothing.
Getting up off of the red seat, Nathan pulled his new body into a standing position and walked slowly down the street, deciding that thinking about his destination would only bring other, more unpleasant thoughts that he really wasn?t in the mood to deal with. He was, however, all too aware that the homeless dude was still staring at him from behind.
?Must be checking out my bod or something.?
Nathan stopped suddenly, and he looked around nervously. Had he just said that out loud? It was a good job there was no-one around, he decided, or he?d have shit himself with embarrassment.

?Shaw, I?m telling you man, I?m standing outside my house now? Yeah, I threw up yesterday? Yeah, it was sick? Sorry, man, I know. Bad joke. Listen, I was wondering, do you want to hook up later down by the pizza place? I?ve got something exciting to show you? No, I?m not going to give away the surprise now, and trust me, you are going to be so surprised you?ll fucking faint when you see it? No, I?m going to go. Bye, dude.?
Hanging up, Nathan shoved his phone into his pocket and stared at his house. He needed to get inside and get some clothes without his dad seeing him, but how? If his dad was in, there?d be no getting past him, and if not, the door would be locked, and as much as his dad ?trusted? him, Nathan hadn?t got his own key yet. Suddenly, an idea sprang into his mind, and he grinned excitedly. Before, he wouldn?t have dreamed of trying to climb the drain to his window, but with his new body? It had to be done. Grabbing hold of the drain, Nathan pulled himself up slowly, almost falling off when he saw the huge vein throbbing in his right bicep, gradually making his way up. The old Nathan would have fallen almost as soon as he started, but he managed to make it to his window (which was conveniently open) and slid inside. His dad obviously hadn?t been inside, as it looked exactly as Nathan had left it. Pulling open his drawers, Nathan got changed into a shirt and jeans, unable to resist a quick glimpse in the mirror at his muscles. It seemed weird; he?d never really been interested in that sort of thing before. Then, just as he was about to leave, he saw them: the cans he?d taken from Shaw were by his bed, untouched. Something inside him (quite different to his mind) told him to take one - take it, and drink it all down. If he thought he was something now, what would happen if he? No! His clothes wouldn?t fit, and he?d have so much more explaining to do. It couldn?t happen! But still that voice inside him urged him on, told him it was what he wanted to do. And just for a second, he gave in and listened, believing it was the truth.
One second was all it took.

An hour later, Nathan was sat at a table in Giuseppi?s Pizza, waiting for Shaw. The can had gone down him like lightning, and he was beginning to wonder if he?d done the right thing. What if two cans did something bad to him? Still, he thought, there was no point telling himself that now. Taking a sip from the coffee he?d bought, Nathan thought about what he would say to Shaw; how would he explain that he?d stayed in a bus shelter for the night? Suddenly, and for no real reason, he spotted the hobo from before sitting at another table, holding up a newspaper to conceal his face (he was shit at it).
?What the fuck??
He felt himself growing angry; the stupid tramp had probably followed him from his house. What did he want? Hang on, he thought, why am I getting so frustrated? If this guy?s got a paedophile problem, it?s not your fault.
It?s his.
Whoa, he thought. I need to calm down for a second.
Fuck calming down! This guy needs to take a hint.
Nathan rose slowly from his chair, hands clenched into fists as he walked over to the man?s table.
?Piss off, old man.?
The homeless dude lowered his newspaper and stared at Nathan with a weird look in his eye.
What the hell? This guy almost looks turned on! What a faggot!
?Listen. I don?t know what your problem is, but I?m not telling you twice. Stop following me.?
Maybe a little pain would put this guy in his place.
He shook his head, trying to dispel the sudden thoughts, and sat back down at his table. The tramp stayed sat where he was, staring at Nathan with grim fixation. It wasn?t easy for Nathan to stop himself from beating the shit out of him.
?Is everything alright, sir??
Nathan looked up to see the waitress who?d served him before. She wasn?t bad-looking, maybe nineteen or twenty, and her short blonde hair quite suited her. If Nathan had been in a better mood, he might have tried having a conversation.
?Everything?s fine.?
Sensing that he had finished talking, the waitress picked up his now-cold cup and walked off into the back of the caf?. Nathan rose for a second time and, depositing a crisp note at the bar, left without looking at the hobo.
The hobo rolled up his newspaper and followed him.

?Shaw, I told you, I?ve got stuff on. I?ll see yout this weekend anyway for your seventeenth. Yeah, I?ll remember to bring someone. It?s not the first formal thing I?ve done, y?know? Yeah. My suit?ll be dry-cleaned and fresh, and I?ll make sure my shoes are shined. Who else is going? Well, yeah, I kind of expected your parents to be there. Is Amanda going to be there? She?s what? Oh, right, shit, I?d forgot about her concert. Shame it?s the same night, I could have asked her out or something. Ha, just kidding, man! Sure, your sister?s hot, but I?ve got standards! Hmm? Course I?ll tell him. No, don?t worry about it. Hey, what time?s your game? I might come and watch, get depressed that I got kicked off the team. Huh? It got cancelled? Shit, man, sorry. Hey, doesn?t matter. I?ll see you on Saturday. Yeah, okay, I?ll talk later. Bye.?

As Nathan walked down the street, he found himself thinking about his dad. What would he say when he went back home? His dad wouldn?t buy that he slept at Shaw?s; he?d used that excuse too many times. Would his dad get mad again? He could remember the worst time, when he?d taken his dad?s car. It had only been for a ride around the block, to impress some girls, but he was fourteen at the time, and so it was with great shame that he was found by his dad in a police station and taken home in his dad?s work van. They hadn?t said a word to each other at all on the journey back to the house, and when they arrived, Nathan?s dad had stormed into the kitchen. Following him silently, Nathan found himself on the receiving end of an iron to the head that had drawn blood upon impact. His dad had done nothing, and so it was that Nathan now walked around with a scar on his forehead, feeling like Harry fucking Potter minus glasses and wand. When he saw the tramp behind him, Nathan stopped. Blood began to rush through him, and he started trembling with rage. What was it that this guy wanted?
Time for some pain.
Nathan didn?t even bother getting rid of the voice in his mind this time, but strode up to the hobo (who had also stopped) and smacked him full in the face. His knuckles tingled for a moment, but it was nothing compared to what Nathan had expected. The hobo went flying backward into a lamp-post and sagged down to a crouching position, breathing hoarsely. Nathan took a moment to regroup himself, and then layed into the stupid fucker?s face, not feeling any pain, not paying any attention to the homeless man?s pleas for him to stop, only feeling the fury that burned within his soul.
Pulling up eventually, his anger expended, Nathan found himself staring down at the bloody-faced wreck of the stalker. It scared him that he felt proud of what he?d done, but soon that passed also, and he began to feel sick with guilt? What should he do? He couldn?t just leave the guy there without any help? could he? No! Wait? yes. Yes! He had to run. What if someone had seen him? Fleeing into a nearby alley, Nathan saw an open door and entered without thinking, slamming it shut behind him. The room was pitch-black, and it was an educated guess that led Nathan to realise that he was in some sort of warehouse. Why had the door been left open? Nathan couldn?t have cared less at that point - he still felt sick over what he?d done. Walking blindly into the darkness, he almost fell over a crate that lay in his path, and sat down beside it, clutching his stomach. The lights flipped on suddenly, and he could only listen as voices floated across the room, not discernible to his ears. He waited silently, praying that he wouldn?t be found. Finally, the voices faded, and he faintly heard a door close on the other side of the room. The lights remained on, and looking surreptitiously around, he breathed a sigh of relief. The warehouse was empty for now. Without warning, a spasm gripped his body and he fell into the side of the crate, his face convulsing as pain seared through his limbs. It was happening again. His shirt was growing tighter, faster than before, and he could feel his breathing being restricted as it gripped his skin. The pain disappeared, and was replaced instead by a numb feeling, quite different from in the toilets at school. It was as if his body was preparing for what was about to happen.
He could feel his feet growing rapidly, pushing against the sides of his size 10 trainers in a bid for freedom. The growth spread rapidly up his calfs, as the bones in his legs cracked and adjusted to allow for the muscle to grow.
?Oh shit!?
His thighs begain to grow large and thick, and soon Nathan could see the tightening skin through splits in his jeans; could see his quads attempting to blow his jeans wide apart. Suddenly, his attention was drawn to his forearm, where the long veins were throbbing vividly, desperately trying to keep up with his bulging muscle and supply blood to mix with the adrenaline surge that had taken control.
Rrrrriiiiipppppp!!!
His jeans were truly in tatters around his magnificent legs as their growth slowed, and his feet (now open to the air) seemed to have grown about four sizes. Turning his attention back to his upper body, Nathan could sense that his shirt couldn?t take much more stretching, and his bestial side took over as he roared with pleasure. The urge to flex had barely even begun.
His chest barrelled out impressively as his pecs heaved up and down with his breathing, now about the size of dinner plates around, with dark nipples like beautiful coins. His valley had deepened considerably, and as he flexed his pec muscles individually, he found that it opened and closed like a vice grip over his heart. His abdominal muscles were forming into a solid shelf below his chest, tensing with every breath that he took, and growing thick and supple with every second. His arms broke free from his sleves as his biceps rippled with pure power, pulsing veins dominating his peaks as they rose like mountains under his skin. Finally, his shoulders widened with his chest, his neck stretching out into them to provide a sturdy support for his head. Nathan collapsed to the floor, completely drained of energy.
Was it over?
Not quite: he began to get hard over his new powerful physique, but his dick disn?t stop extending. It grew and grew, flying way past the original eight-inch mark until eventually it stood to attention at a full foot long. Veins like on his arm were prominent down his shaft, and Nathan could only watch as they began to squirm; as he felt the tension building up from his lemon-sized balls.
?Fuck. Fuck! FUCK!?
He roared again as thick white streams of cum burst forth from his manhood, also noticing how his voice had grown deeper during his second growth. It sounded harsher, more masculine. The creamy ropes flew all around him, and it was a good five minutes before his dick settled to a respectable eight inches, the blood retreating back into his body.
Nathan couldn?t feel anything, and sapped of life, he drifted into sleep. He was fully aware that he was lying there naked, but for some reason that didn?t seem to matter. He needed to sleep?
And torture be upon his mind,
But let no other man tell him it's his own fault from beside.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2008, 05:14 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
I loved it
  #3   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2008, 10:58 PM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
huzzah this one was longer xD! Great job.
  #4   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2008, 05:21 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
dude, you know how much i've been looking forward to this next installment and FUCK it was well worth the wait EXCELLENT chapter man, even teh violence wasn't too bad, heh
as ever--more, more, MORE!
~Palmer

Things happen.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode