The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to WorkoutLA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2012, 04:55 PM

WorkoutLA is on a distinguished road
Lex Luthor Pt 20: BIG Changes

Bruce Wayne paid an overdue visit to the Daily Planet to see Clark Kent on what had turned out to be a wild day. Late that afternoon Bruce had a chance to chat with Clark Kent privately about what he saw, what he knew, etc. Later Clark would wonder why Bruce Wayne was so interested in Titan and all that had happened in Metropolis. Plus as far as Clark was concerned, he didn't really add anything to what wasn't already known. Nevertheless, after an hour-long chat Bruce seemed satisfied & left.

In fact it was Batman who was satisfied when he left. In his limo he mulled over what he had learned. First, he was certain now that Clark Kent was no android. He was in fact the real Superman, suffering from a memory loss ---and power loss. Bruce also saw hints that the Superman side of Clark was trying re-emerge--as were those powers. He wanted to tell Clark the truth but the sudden shock might do more harm. It was better if he found out on his own but Bruce had plans to make it happen faster. As he prepared to get ready for his meeting with Titan, Bruce couldn't help but think of the irony of Clark Kent going to the gym and working out & getting results so quickly and not knowing why.

After retrieving his Batmobile & dressing as Batman he then drove to the factory where he still believed Titan lived. The huge door to the factory was left unlocked for Batman and he entered cautiously. An bright overhead light went on & the main room was completely empty. The huge figure of Titan stepped forward into the light and it seemed to Batman that he was even bigger than the last time they faced each other.

" I'm glad you're on time, Batman. It's a pleasure. Yes as you can see I've moved my headquarters. I do like my privacy---as I'm sure you do with you Batcave. So I thought we should meet here."

" What do you wish to discuss Titan. I don't have much time"

" A request. I know you don't like or approve of me for some reason. But I would like us to be friends. After all our goals are the same regardless of our methods of operation."

"Titan, you need to know this issue is trust. I just don't trust you."

" I thought as much. Then I have an offer that may help to dispel the mistrust in me. You saw what I did for Jimmy Olsen? Well I ca do the same for you."

"Make me a super hero? I'm already one Titan"

"But you are a mere human. Think about how much you could do with a body like this." He flexed his massive guns. "The power surging through your veins making you unbeatable in Gotham City. If criminals fear you know imagine how they would respond to a super-human Batman. You've thought about it haven't you?"

"No. Never"

"Liar. And since I came on the scene you've thought about it more."

Batman said nothing. "Your silence tells me I am partially right, aren't I?"

"Take a good look Batman. Imagine even 10% of this muscle on you. You have no idea of the power it will give you."

"I'm sorry Titan. No deal. I didn't trust you before & this doesn't make me trust you more."

Luthor knew he would say no which is why he stepped forward & offered his hand. "Very well."

When he shook Titan's massive hand he felt him slip a vial into his own hand.

"There's a sample of my super-serum I'm offering you. You can do with it whatever you please. Test it. Throw it away. Or use it. It's completely up to you. I'm sure you'll give my offer some thought. I don't need your support but it would be welcome."

Batman was tempted to throw it on the ground in front of Titan but the hero rocketed upwards and through an open skylight. Batman stood there with the vial in his hand and mulled over what he would do next

Earlier in the afternoon Luthor left his mountain hideout with super-serum and hid it in the old factory. He then went out patrolling the city, surveying what he was planning on making his total conquest. Titan told Jimmy what he was planning to do with the sample of serum and though the young muscular red-head wanted to go with him Titan thought it best for him to stay behind. Jimmy was hurt and disappointed but figured Titan knew best...or did he?

Jimmy felt that hunger and desire again to want to be as big and powerful as Titan. Then he couldn't leave him behind. He went to the vault where Titan kept the serum and of course it was sealed and could only be opened with a voice command from Titan. No matter how strong Jimmy was he was powerless to open it. Wait, he thought. "Open" was the simple voice command Titan used to open the vault to retrieve the serum for Batman. He tried imitating Titan's voice & said the word. Nothing. Then Jimmy remembered watching a brief interview with Titan a local TV did when the hero put out a fire. Jimmy had kept all his photos & videos of Titan before he joined up with him & watched those videos over & over--so he easily recalled every word. The TV reporter asked Titan if he would step aside if Superman returned and the hero replied he would be "open" to the idea. Jimmy retrieved his lap top from his private quarters, found the videos & the spot in quesion. He then played it for the vault's voice monitor and when the word "open" was played back, the vault's heavy bolts clicked and the door opened.

Jimmy excitedly went inside and picked out a vial from the same compartment where Titan took a vial earlier and he hurried out of the vault before the door closed automatically as it had for Titan. Jimmy couldn't believe it: he had the serum. Jimmy wanted it right away. Titan couldn't be mad that he took this bold step to be a viable partner for him, could he? He couldn't handle a hypodermic, so he decided to drink it. One gulp of it and Jimmy almost threw up from the harsh taste. But he held fast. Them , suddenly his body was racked with unbelievable pain. It shot through his spine, inside body, through his bones & muscles & yelled out. At that moment he thought he was going to die. He fell to the floor and writhed in more pain. Oh God, he thought, please make it stop. It slowly subsided & then built up again, this time accompanied by the sensation of growth. Jimmy could feel his muscles growing huge, his strength increasing. His hands felt the muscles of his chest pushing up & up, his biceps twitching & flexing and his legs lifting him from the floor. As he grew the pain slowly vanished and Jimmy realized he was really getting his wish at last.

That night Titan entered his sanctuary and was surprised that his faithful muscle companion wasn't there to greet him. Before he could call out his name he heard a deep voice groan and murmur from the other room. "Ti-Titan. H-help m-me" Titan dashed into the lab and stoped in his tracks. Lying on the floor was Jimmy, his muscles so huge that he was immobile. He had to be as tall as Titan was now but some massive that he all he could do was lay there---over 400 lbs of sinew and veins. Titan ran to him and he knew exactly what Jimmy had done.

" Jimmy why did you do it?"

" I ...wanted..to ...be ....as b-big....as y-you."

"I wanted that too! But it had to be done slowly, don't you see?"

"Now.....I'm a f-freak..."

"Don't you worry. I can help you. But it will be painful."

Jimmy didn't care. He couldn't live like this. JImmy was almost 500 lbs now but that was nothing to Titan. He hoisted him overhead and brought him to another part of the lab for immediate treatment. Lex Luthor wanted to let this fool suffer more but he had to act the part of a caring Titan. Positioning the mass of muscles under a huge lamp Titan flipped a switch and green kryptonite rats saturated Jimmy's body. Jimmy moaned in more pained in spite of the low level rays & Luthor smiled inside. Good. He deserved that. He went on to explain to Jimy that the low level rays would destroy the serum's molecules since they were Kryptonian based. But it had to be done slowly over a 24 hour period. He would lose all the extra size --and height--but if properly monitored Jimmy would be back to the same size he was before stealing the serum. And from now on, he had to trust Titan.

Watching Jimmy suffer like this for the next few hours was hard for Luthor because he had to put on his act of devotion for longer than he could stomach. He did get a fair degree of satisfaction from again predicting this would happen exactly as he wanted in his absence. Luthor had set this all up & Jimmy took the bait. He needed the young muscle fool to learn a lesson & in the process become even more subservient no matter how big he was. He needed this ally. Again Luthor knew very well how to predict human behavior.

The following day while Jimmy's body was shrinking under the k-rays Luthor was busy plotting the next phase of his plans. Jimmy's "lesson" had worked as perfectly as he thought it would and Luthor wondered exactly how his other scheme was working out. He was confident it would simply be a matter of time before Batman would be his new ally.

That same day Batman was examining a microscopic sample of super-serum and was closer to making a decision on using it. He had to give credit to Titan for the scientific genius in creating this super-serum and knowing who to offer it to. The temptation was eating at Batman. Later that morning Batman received a surprise call referred to him by Commissioner Gordon and after that phone conversation Batman knew he HAD to use the serum. It took him hours to make the proper arrangements and set things up in the Bat-Cave's lab but by evening he was ready.

His faithful butler Alfred stood by as Batman prepared the injection. He wasn't going to use a large dose given that he wasn't sure of the initial effects or how much Jimmy Olsen had been given that first time.

"Master Bruce, are you sure you want to do this? You still have no idea of what the effects might be"

"Alfred, I gave this a lot of thought and I think I do know what the effects will be. The temptation was just to great to wait any longer for more research"

Batman administered the injection of super-serum and they waited. Less than 30 seconds later Alfred watched intently as the naked muscles in front of him began to grow and swell. The lean and tightly muscled chest rose & expanded, the biceps bulged bigger and harder, veins throbbed, legs thickened and after a few minutes it stopped. Alfred helped the newly muscled man to his feet watched him flex his newly grown physique. Batman was very pleased with physical results were as he had expected. However, Alfred was still worried about the "after-effects".

That night Titan helped Jimmy back to his quarters. The treatment had worked and the red-headed youth was almost back to the same size he was before he had foolishly attempted to use the serum on himself. He begged Titan to stay with him that night but his muscled mentor advised him to rest. Tomorrow it would all be better.

Luthor returned to the monitor room and sat there feeling that everything was going his way. Minutes later the news reports started coming in from Gotham City. Batman filed a late night bank robbery and single-handedly captured the five men attempting the heist. Eye witnesses reported that although many had never seen Batman in person before he was much bigger than they had thought. Plus they were amazed that he was able to hold all five big & burly men while the police cuffed them. One of the officers told a TV reporter that he had never seen Batman like this before. Then another report came in. People were sending in & posting amateur video footage of Batman flying over the city! Luthor was so smugly pleased he couldn't believe it. Batman was just as easy to predict as everyone else. And soon, just like Jimmy Olsen the hero would come to him asking for more muscle and Luthor would gain another ally. He grew hard thinking of Batman in his control...and in his bed. The only thing he didn't know yet t when it would happen.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2012, 06:01 PM

iluvbigmen is on a distinguished road
Very cool turn of events, great thinking!! love it, thanks for the great effort
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size