The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to WorkoutLA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2012, 08:11 AM

WorkoutLA is on a distinguished road
Lex Luthor Pt 28: Taking Sides

Batman had trained three Robins, one of whom became Nightwing, a full-fledged hero in his own right. Yet Batman never imagined he would say this about any of those he trained--that the student surpassed the teacher. However this was true about Superman. He was already motivated to train, build strength, learning fighting techniques, etc but Batman was able to harness that motivation into results. Now Batman felt there was nothing left to teach the super-hero who punched his ten-foot tall robot opponent so hard that it hurtling into space. Superman stood in front of Batman after this feat and smiled proudly. Contrary to the rumors & innuendo (and wishful thinking on the part of many) that had followed Batman through his career, wasn't interested in any of his sidekicks and he and Superman always just been friends. That said, looking at the god-like shirtless figure in front of him Batman could freely admit this was an extraordinarily attractive man. If Batman had contributed even the smallest factor into Superman's ultimate success he would be proud.

With his fists clenched tight, huge lats flaring, & his ripped steely thighs flexed tautly Superman saw himself in the mirror realizing his stance resembled that of a fighter about to go into the ring. And that's how he felt. He was ready. At the same time he yearned to see Lois one last time before this confrontation with "Super-Lex". If he didn't win he might never get a chance to tell her things she needed to know--including the fact that an impostor had appeared as Superman. Although there was little spare time to much else besides train Superman did fashion a temporary Superman costume. Over the years he had accumulated various items, including some alien technology which he stored in his fortress. Using this technology to created a synthetic fabric --a blend of titanium and cloth fibers. It was not impervious to harm the way his real costume but it might be able to withstand the elements ---and battle. Batman was impressed with how Superman created the shimmering charcoal gray costume but Superman reminded him that his father Jor-El was a scientist---he had to have inherited that aptitude.

----------------------

That same day Titan sent a video e-mail to Lois Lane at the Daily Planet, making anther play for her affections. The message was more than just a little suggestive and Lois found it repulsive. At the same time she couldn't get his body out of her mind and the offer he made the night before had intrigued her enough to make her dream about him. She hated herself for these thoughts but couldn't delete the e-mail with the near-naked photos of Titan.

Before Superman came along & Lex Luthor had been arrested he was a powerful man in Metropolis. He had combined his scientific knowledge & business know-how to build a mini-empire & given a few more years his power would have been extended through the country & eventually the world. He also made a play for Lois Lane. The hedonistic billionaire was interested in both attractive muscular men and strong & intelligent women and he had a reputation for getting what he wanted --and whomever he wanted. He knew Lois was attracted to his power but couldn't quite get her to respond to his advances.

He was also wary of getting too close to her. Her investigative journalistic skills were a threat & there was a possibility she might discover some of his unsavory business practices & the corruption which ran through his company. Then Superman came along and she turned all her attentions to him. Actually so did Luthor. His hate, envy & jealousy crossed the line several times. His criminal actions & his illegal activities (uncovered by Lois & Clark) put Luthor in prison. Of course he would escape quite easily, get caught by Superman, escape again & try out new plots, get imprisoned, escape & go into hiding, try a new plot, etc etc. Now things had come full-circle & Lex had another chance at making Lois Lane his again--for more reasons than before. He wasn't about to give up any of the men he had sexually conquered but he still desired Lois. In part because she WAS attractive, but also because taking her from Superman was part defeating him. And he wanted to to bear his super-children who would carry on a rulers of Earth. Yes, as Titan he was starting making progress with Lois & once Superman was completely out of the picture he would succeed.

Lois Lane found herself back on her rooftop terrace in the early evening hours waiting to see who would show up--if anyone. She wasn't sure who she wanted to show up that night but she didn't have to wait that long. Within a half hour she saw a figure in the sky swoop down. She moved away from the ledge and looked up at the figure who hovered 5 feet above her. He immediately recognized his face, not the black metallic costume or the muscular physique which wore it.

"Superman?!"

"Hello, Lois. May I land here?"

Lois nodded but was too stunned to say word. Superman landed and when he opened his arms she didn't hesitate--she ran to him and wrapped her arms around him. Their conversation was limited and awkward at best as they kissed with both trying to explain as they asked questions---and answer them. Lois couldn't get over the changes in Superman. He was always physically stunning to her but he was even bigger, symmetrically muscled and noticeably stronger. He was also much less reserved now & more physically & emotionally demonstrative. Even with all these changes including the unfamiliar costume she knew with certainty that he was the real Superman, the hero -and the man--she fell in love with.

Superman had wanted to explain everything to Lois & he did it as best as he could in their short time together but he also wanted to know more about Titan's visits to her & the fake Superman. When Lois talked about Titan making a move on her she saw a bit of controlled rage in his face. She didn't tell him how this had confused her but Superman too could see it in HER face. At that moment Superman decided to tell her the truth about Titan: that he was Lex Luthor transformed into a powerful, huge muscled super-being. With this revelation Superman knew he would have to tell Lois the truth of how Luthor had become this muscle god. No matter how Superman would have explained it, the story of his capture & sexual torture at the hands of Luthor was disturbing & Lois tried to absorb it it all.

"And now Lois, I have to fight him one last time for the right to BE Superman. It's why I've been training. I know I'm out-matched but I have to try & defeat him. I wanted to see you so desperately any way but I knew I had to see you this one time before I fought him." He took her hands. "You give me that extra inspiration. If I defeat him, I promise you things will be different...I'm not going to lose you again."

She looked into his eyes and pressed her body close to his. " You never lost me....Clark".

The rest of that evening the two talked and talked as though they had been separated for years. Superman eventually left but not before giving Lois the location of his battle with Luthor. Even though he didn't want her to see the violent confrontation she wouldn't let him go until he told her. After they kissed once more Superman flew back to the Arctic somehow content that Lois WOULD be there for the battle. He admitted to himself that he would relish defeating Luthor in front of Lois.

-----------------------

Lex Luthor had every intention of going to see Lois Lane that night and trying to seduce her. It would definitely have given him another psychological weapon to use against Superman. That night he became pre-occupied with another scientific breakthrough in his lab. The day after Batman had destroyed his supply of super-serum, Lex Luthor had donned a lead-lined hazmat suit and entered the vault to determine if all the samples had indeed been ruined --and to clean up the kryptonite contamination. What Luthor discovered was that one sample still was potentially viable.

This was good news for Luthor. He and not lost any strength or size and in fact had gained more since the incident. However, he could no longer morph himself or anyone else at will & his use of heat vision had to be curtailed. He found that the more he used them powers they used too much of his strength. Without more super-serum he had no way to replenish these "power" cells. If this sample was indeed viable he might be able to create more serum. With this minute sample Luthor began to experiment on creatiing a synthetic super-serum --one that had permanent results and one he could use to increase his "army" of muscle soldiers. That night he had perfected this new serum and needed to try it out before his battle with Superman. And he had the perfect guinea pig to try it out on.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2012, 10:05 AM

iluvbigmen is on a distinguished road
Great job!!! I hope Super Lex beats supermans ass, and makes love to lois in his superman costume!!
  #3   Add to danilupoa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2012, 12:02 PM

danilupoa is on a distinguished road
Me too! Titan must win!
  #4   Add to collier20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2012, 01:40 PM

collier20 is on a distinguished road
I want Titan to win too. Great job with this series. I find myself checking the forum a couple times a day for the lastest chapter.
  #5   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2012, 02:04 PM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Hey people, stop making pressure on the author of this wonderful series [TITAN MUST WIN] let's let him decide what is a better ending for his story [TITAN MUST WIN] you all know that superman always finds his way to defeat Luthor [TITAN MUST WIN] and, even though we all love Titan [TITAN MUST WIN] we should not interfere in the writer's decision [TITAN MUST WIN]. A writer is God of his own world [TITAN MUST WIN] and his will must be respected!![TITAN MUST WIN]
  #6   Add to WorkoutLA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2012, 03:32 PM

WorkoutLA is on a distinguished road
LOL...you all make my day with your comments, critiques, praise, & suggestions. There IS an endgame to this story and it's one I've had since the beginning. It may not suite everyone but I'm leaving room for a sequel.
  #7   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2012, 04:29 PM

iluvbigmen is on a distinguished road
I'm just glad this isn't another bondage / kryptonite / abusive / magical / vampire / body hair and fluids abound forming crusts weird story ...i'm sure those are for some, but they just turn a lot of us off that are into clean cut looks .... its nice to have a story for us thats focussed on muscles and dominance! Great job and enjoy writing.

We've all just had enough of Superman winning ... and the idea Lois and others are attracted to muscle is hot, so if Lex is bigger, it would be hot if they all switched to his side out of lust. Superman winning is just too common place.

Great job, and whatever you decide, thanks!!

PS to the other commenter ... we're all free to make our opinions known as that's the point of posting a story on a message board type of site .... now if someone gets out of line and is abusive in their comments ... that's not cool. Its not that we expect him to do as we say ... we're just so turned on that our imagination and lust run wild, the message board is a great outlet

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options