The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to WorkoutLA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2012, 07:56 PM

WorkoutLA is on a distinguished road
Lex Luthor Pt 29: Jimmy's New Friends

When the synthetic super-serum entered Lex Luthor's bloodstream he felt an immediate surge of power and looked to see his muscles grow thicker almost instantly. This latest change was more than just muscular ---he could feel the changes elsewhere as though his internal organs & skeletal anatomy were changing. He hadn't experienced this kind of change from any of his previous serums but after all, he thought, this was a new version. He looked at the changes in the mirror and was quite pleased. Flexing his 30" arms and running his meaty hand over his 75" chest Luthor realized he WAS the ultimate muscle god. No matter how stretchable the Superman costume was he was begging to wonder if he could fit into it now. Nevertheless he was going to bring it with him to his imminent battle with Superman. In the meantime he was going to pay one more visit to Lois Lane. He had missed his chance the night before but that was ok. Now he was even bigger & more powerful & he was going to give her one more chance to be with him. He summoned Hercules, Adonis & his "Supernan" but there was no response. They were gone. He expected Hercules & Adonis to be out doing some heroics as per his request but strangely had not yet returned from the previous day. He wasn't too worried since he didn't really need Hercules & Adonis for the final stage. Afterwards was another story. Yet "Superman" was essential and he was supposed to keep his appearances to a minimum. Besides he wanted to show them all the results of his new serum and let them know he could now create a better version artificially without Superman's semen. Their absence was troublesome.

------------------

The previous day when Luthor was consumed with creating a new serum Hercules (Mac) & Adonis (Doug) confronted Brad, the Superman substitute who had purposely caused the tornado disaster to get out of hand. The two heroes had been suspicious that something wasn't quite right about what was going on---they just didn't understand what Titan was up to and why. For his part Brad was getting annoyed by having to impersonate Superman while the other two new heroes were given their own costumes & identities---and weren't kept undercover. Comparing notes & thinking over all that had gone on it didn't take long for all three to figure out that they were being used by Titan to bring Superman down. The fog was beginning to lift from their memories of the first few days at Titan's mountain headquarters --and none of them liked what they were finding out. They didn't know how to contact Superman or Batman to tell them what they knew but this did know how to contact Jimmy Olsen. He had been what they had been through & he WOULD know how to contact the two heroes.

-----------------

After having a taste of muscle & power it was hard for Jimmy Olsen to resume his "normal" life. He was happy that he had been able to regain his friends and job but just a day after being back at work Jimmy joined a gym. He knew it would be some time before he would see noticeable results but at least he knew they would come naturally. On this particular day he saw two new huge guys at the gym who got stares from everyone. Everyone figured that the guys were pro bodybuilders visiting the Metro Gym that day but no one was gutsy enough to ask them. For Jimmy the guys were a great inspiration as well as hot eye candy. The guy with the shaved head and hairy chest was also very intimidating --Jimmy thought he would probably look less so if he grew a beard & let his hair grow out. His workout buddy also could stand a makeover as far as Jimmy was concerned. His greasy stringy brown hair & glasses masked a really good-looking guy.

Later in the locker room Jimmy was toweling off after his shower and the two bodybuilders walked in. The hairy chested one nodded in a friendly way which gave Jimmy a bit of a start. When the other guy did too Jimmy smiled
and felt pretty good about himself. As he got dressed he saw the two huge men talking quietly to each other and Jimmy could have sworn they were still looking in his direction. He kept thinking "please stop looking" because he was trying to hide a growing boner. Jimmy grew red-faced when they walked over to him.

"You're Jimmy Olsen, right?" said the guy with glasses.

"Uh, yeah." he replied, a bit disappointed that it seemed they were only looking at him because of his minor celebrity.

"Good", said the other and before Jimmy knew it they were rushing at him grabbing him and with a hand over his mouth he was whisked away--literally. Jimmy saw only a blur as he felt himself being lifted up and being flown out the back entrance of the gym. He almost passed out from the odd sensation--it was like being shot out of a cannon. When his vision cleared he realized he was high above the city being held aloft by the big burly guy. The other guy removed his glasses and brushed the hair from his face. Before Jimmy could ask a question the muscular men explained that they were "Hercules" & "Adonis" in disguise and they wanted to talk to him about Titan. AND--they wanted to meet up with Batman & Superman. Jimmy wasn't exactly in a position to say no and yet he wasn't ready to trust these two either. However, seeing Adonis close-up melted away his apprehensions. He hadn't felt this way since first meeting Superman as a teenager and the way Adonis looked back right into his eyes made him swoon.

As it turned out that feeling was physical as well as mental--Adonis, Hercules & Jimmy descended down quickly, landing in one of the wooded areas of Metropolis' huge Westfield Park near the Morrison Botanical Garden. There Brad was waiting for them, dressed in street clothes. To Jimmy the clothes couldn't disguise the fact that this guy looked a great deal like Superman. It took quite a bit of explaining for Jimmy to finally trust this trio but he told the what HE knew. The upshot of their "mission" to Metropolis was to try & help Superman in his upcoming battle with Titan. Now after learning that Titan was Luthor helping out was even more important.

No matter what Jimmy had been through in his life lately he was still unprepared for how the rest of the day transpired. He wished that somehow he had his camera to record it all as he sat in the Batcave in the middle of this meeting of muscle. On his own Batman cut a striking figure but tonight was dwarfed by the two handsome & muscular men who had contacted him at the gym and by the Superman "impersonator". They all agreed to join forces but Batman advised them that Superman would not accept their help. He was a changed man, determined to battle Luthor on his own terms & needed to prove himself. Batman said to them that it didn't mean that they couldn't be there as support for Superman without his knowing about it. In addition they needed to make a stand against Luthor if he DID win. In order to do THAT Batman knew he and the muscular men here wouldn't be enough. However Batman had a few friends who would readily pitch in.

-------------

After Superman had disclosed to Lois Lane the secret location of his battle with Lex Luthor she made her travel plans. A few days before this battle a huge press event was scheduled at Edwards Air Force Base about fifteen miles from the "fight zone". An experimental space plane that had the potential to replace the space shuttle would be landing at the base and Lois volunteered to cover the event. The commercial, military, & scientific ramifications of this space plane, dubbed the BW-6, were newsworthy so Perry White agreed that Lois should cover it. He just thought it unusual because she never volunteered for something that EVERYONE would be covering. She preferred to cover stories for which she had the exclusive. Lois would then stay a few days more and take her all-terrain vehicle to the secret location to be there as moral support for Superman as he fought Lex Luthor.

As Lois packed she heard someone on the rooftop terrace and bolted up the stairs thinking it was Superman. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Lex Luthor standing there. She gasped audibly at the shock of seeing him again AND at his appearance. He was even more muscular now and unquestionably stunning.

"Hello my dear. I see you can tell the difference in my appearance." He flexed his arms and walked closer.

Lois backed away from the man who was even a little taller now too. Luthor looked at her with a perplexed look on his face.

" Why so afraid Lois? The fear in your eyes is obvious....and I must say a bit on the appealing side. Fear commands respect." He could see she was trembling a little. "Have you given much thought to my proposal, Lois?

She barked at him. "Please, I never gave you permission to use my first name. And no, I didn't give it thought. The answer is no"

He cocked his head at her. "You're lying. You did give it thought. I felt something between us. The way you looked at me and my body. You didn't think I saw you stare at my chest?" He bounced his pecs slightly and a strand of veins popped up. "You probably even dreamed about me naked, coming to you to give you the pleasure Superman had denied you."

She shook her head and scowled at him. The look in her face told him what he had suspected when he arrived minutes before.

"You know, don't you? Muscle god Titan is really your old love Lex Luthor."

"Old love? Where did ever get that idea Luthor? What an ego!"

"Luthor? Why Lois, you used to call me Lex when I took you out. You said it so tenderly when I held you in my arms and kissed you. I never forgot that--or you even when you fell for the muscle-bound clod. "

"Stop!"

"I already had the intelligence & the power. It's what attracted you to me. And now that I surpass him physically as well as intellectually, I want what is rightfully mine." He pulled Lois to his chest and held her hands on his massive round pecs and hard nipples. She couldn't move or struggle without being hurt so she did neither. Luthor heard her mutter a mournful "no, please" as he pressed his lips hard against hers. She moaned as he moved her hands on his arms and kissed harder. She struggled mentally not to give in to him & tried to think of Superman. When Luthor felt her hands begin to feel the hardness of his biceps and her body begin to relax, he let go of her.

She looked up at him and he smiled ruefully. " I thought as much." She moved away from him, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "You don't have to pretend, Lois. I know what you were feeling. You ARE going to be mine after I'm through with Superman. He already succumbed to me and my power. Of course he didn't enjoy it as much as I did, dominating and taking his body completely....."

"You forced yourself on him! This body you have...this power & strength you boast of....it was stolen from him! You are what you always have been Luthor. An egotistical brute who uses his brain selfishly & without scruples."

Her words had not effect on him as far as she could see, He calmly replied, "Tell me, did Superman earn his powers? Did he work hard to create them? No. It got them from the accident of birth & being rocketed to a distant planet where they developed. He had no say in the matter. However, I used my brains & knowledge to get my powers, my body. Think about that!"

Lois merely looked at him & shook her head. "That's the difference between the two of you. He has used them unselfishly. And as you have done with everything in life---your brains, your wealth---it was always just for the benefit of Lex Luthor." He smiled back. She knew there was no talking to him. He puffed out his huge chest & spoke. "And what's wrong with that? But it's a moot point now. When I am done with him & I become the new Superman, you WILL be mine"

Just like that he took off into the night sky. Lois couldn't remember feeling such hatred towards another human being before & now she was excited about seeing Luthor's fight with Superman. She really wanted to see Superman defeat him, soundly & permanently.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2012, 08:24 PM

iluvbigmen is on a distinguished road
Come on SuperLex!!! Beat Superman and ALL the Justice League... seduce Lois and do her in front of Clark

Great work, thanks for the awesome story
  #3   Add to www1969's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2012, 05:44 AM

www1969 is on a distinguished road
The beauty of fan fiction is that it doesn't have to end any certain way, the author is in complete control.

The beauty of well-written fan fiction is that we care.
  #4   Add to icarusinny's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2012, 12:14 PM

icarusinny is on a distinguished road
jimmy jacked

give jimmy olsen muscles again! that was so hot when he was getting all pumped and turning lex on. and Titan should demolish Superman AND batman. Loved the scene where he was taking superman's ass, and using his body for his own pleasure.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options