The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to R Chris Cooper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2012, 06:28 AM

R Chris Cooper is on a distinguished road
Be Careful What You Wish For III __ So Long Sucker!

This story has been removed by the author.

Last edited by R Chris Cooper; September 18th, 2012 at 08:03 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2012, 02:00 PM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
Well thanks a lot.
You've finally made a character that I completely hate.
Your Mike character can go straight to hell.
He stole the main charcters freedom and as if that wasn't enough,
he turns around and steels his size.
I hope this isn't the direction you are going in.
I've loved your stories up to this point.
But that little shit coming back after aching to leave is just crap.
Sorry if that sounds a bit much.
It is a testament to your writing that it gets a strong reaction.
But I have to tell you that when I read that Mike was back,
I skimed over the rest of it till I read where he srunk the main character.
Putting Mike back in the story did nothing for my frustration level.
And I don't think the main character is happier either.

But for heaven's sake please do...
Keep Writing.

MD
  #3   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
I'm pretty much in agreement with Mass Driver on this one, from start to finish of his post. It was surely an odd story because of (the jerk)Mike and the concept/plot, but most certainly not a bad one. . . You can't help but feel REALLY bad for the main character, though.
  #4   Add to R Chris Cooper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2012, 04:10 PM

I wanted Mike to be a villain that forced muscle on Eric and then like a bad ass he took some of it away. At least Eric didn't revert to his old self. If I continue the story Mike will get what is coming to him. I don't like to kill characters but I could make an exception in Mike's case.

I am truly sorry that you were so disappointed. I had a hard time writing the last chapter. I just wanted Eric to be able to escape but as I was writing it didn't seem to turn out that way.

Either way Eric was bound to lose. Since Mike came back he now lost the muscle but he is free to go back to his old life more muscular than when he arrived. If he leaves he will lose his true love (Pete).

Not all stories have a happy ending and there are people like Mike all over the world.

Not many people leave me feedback and it is good to know that you see the injustice of what Mike has done in this story.

I may have painted myself into a corner with this story. It may be best to go on to the next tale. Tell me if you want to see a resolution to this conflict between Mike and Eric.

Coop
  #5   Add to Ctopher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2012, 04:26 PM
The Dimensional Dreamer

Ctopher is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ctopher Send a message via Yahoo to Ctopher Send a message via Skype™ to Ctopher
I think Mike should be stuck there but with a small puny body.

And for Eric have him go through a process that the original guys went through back when there was no one to trade with.
  #6   Add to Tundy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2012, 11:14 AM

Tundy is on a distinguished road
There'always a way to make happy endings but I like this story so far it's suspenseful now. I think something bad should happen to Mike but not too drastic unless its the only way. Drama is fun!
  #7   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2012, 02:09 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Hey, bringing the Mike character back into the story to literally F*ck with the narrator was interesting. It kind of makes me wonder how this whole set up works. As long as you stay in the station building and grounds, you apparently do not age and get more muscular. Yet, you are also stuck in the space. Except Mike can apparently come and go as he pleases.

It doesn't make a lot of sense, but then, that doesn't seem to be the point. Pete still likes the narrator, so he is still ahead of the game. Whatever Mike is up to seems to have no bearing on the narrator's relationship with Pete.

Interesting twists in this story. I continue to be amazed and impressed at the number of story scenarios you keep posting.

Mdlftr
  #8   Add to R Chris Cooper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2012, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post
As long as you stay in the station building and grounds, you apparently do not age and get more muscular. Yet, you are also stuck in the space. Except Mike can apparently come and go as he pleases.

It doesn't make a lot of sense, but then, that doesn't seem to be the point.

Mdlftr
Yes you are right about eternal youth as long as you stay on the property. More to come on that.

At the beginning of the story Mike transfers his muscle to Eric (the narrator) and that frees Mike to leave. I allude to the fact that Mike has some unfinished business to take care of in the outside world and the muscle transfer was the only way he can get off the property to take care of business. Mike comes back assuming that he will get his muscle back but it doesn't happen that way.

I guess I will try to continue the story and resolve some of this with another twist or two.

Coop
  #9   Add to Hanugumo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2012, 12:18 AM

Hanugumo is on a distinguished road
I agree with everyone that I'm not happy at the reappearance of Mike & that he stole a lot of Eric's muscles & height + size of endowedment. But is your last comment when you said that Mike had unfinished business to take care off, that does make me understand a bit of why he acted the way he did. <=/

Tbh, I hope Eric stays. Even though he is now practically free of the curse. <=3 He & Pete should be together for ever, though I do believe that Eric does age now that he is techniquely released of the curse. <=/ Or am I wrong about this?

Well, I hope to read the answers in the next chapter/chapters. Good luck with everything and hope to see said chapters someday soon. ^^

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options