The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2012, 08:55 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
The Flex Capacitor : 2

THE FLEX CAPACITOR - CHAPTER 2

Marty skateboarded into Twin Pines Mall at 9:00 PM, on the dot. It had just quit raining, and he stopped to survey the shiny parking lot from the entrance. Few cars were still there, so it wasn't difficult to pick out Biff's brand new black Camaro, parked beside the dumpsters behind JC Penny's. A butterfly the size of Cleveland grew in the pit of his stomach as he let gravity slowly roll him down the hill, towards his destiny.

Marty knew he shouldn't be here. Doc had warned him over and over again about the risks of black market steroids, both physical, mental, and legal. He'd also warned him about Biff. Biff was the son of Buford Tannen MD, the owner of Tannen Pharma?, the parent company of Tannen Health and Fitness?, Tannen Supplements?, Tannen Media? and a host of other fitness and bodybuilding related companies. Biff was the Tannen corporate spokesmodel. Bblonde, handsome and heavily muscled, Biff was the reigning Mr. Hill Valley, three years in a row, and frequently appeared on Tannen Media magazine covers. He also ran the highly profitable illicit steroid subsidiary of his father's business.

While the magazine ads touted the Tannen protein powders and food supplements as the secret to Biff's outstanding physique, the scuttlebutt in the gym told a different story. Marty had connected the dots, made the required connections, and finally, tonight, he was going to get his hands on the real thing!

Marty skated down the hill and rolled to a stop beside the driver's side of the Camaro. Biff rolled down the window, and Marty could see two others in the car with him, Biff's goons. "Doesn't he go anywhere without those assholes?", he wondered.

"You got the cash, Butt-head?"

Charming as usual, Marty thought. "Yea."

"Show it to me."

Marty begrudgingly pulled the wad of bills out from his pocket. "It's all there", he said.

"It'd better be", Biff growled as he opened the door and stepped out of the car.

Marty couldn't help but stare. He was even bigger than the last time he saw him, was he putting on muscle by the day? Biff was dressed to impress, and impress he did. From his black cowboy boots to the tight black leather jeans, to his white wife-beater and black cowboy hat, Biff was the ultimate muscle outlaw, come to life. The reigning Mr. Hill Valley was six feet and 250 pounds of perfect, shredded, bodybuilder beef, topped off with a head both equally handsome and menacing. HIs heavy jaw was covered in post 5 o'clock blonde shadow, ice blue eyes glowered beneath bushy eyebrows, topped by a yellow buzz cut.

Behind him, his two bodybuilder goons exited the car at the same time, and Marty was quickly surrounded by a triangle of muscular intimidation.

Biff held small plastic pill bottle in his hand. "The Breakfast of Champions" he said as he waggled it.

Marty pulled out the crumpled wad of cash and handed the $200 to Biff, who took it in his paw and gave it to one of his goons to count. The goon counted it twice and shook his head. "Sorry Boss, twenty bucks short."

"What???" Marty had counted that pile ten times before he got here. "It's all there!"

"Sorry, Faggot, but my boy says it's not. No payment, no deal."

Marty's head was spinning. He knew the amount was correct. Or did he make some crazy error? "Biff, I, I'm sorry - I don't know what happened! I'll get you the twenty bucks, I swear!"

Biff smirked. "Listen Butt-head, I told you this was your last chance." He spun around on his boots and Marty watched the massive back recede from view, the thick triceps flexing as he strode away. Shit. His last chance to get big was walking away from him!

"Biff, wait..."

But suddenly, Biff turned around and stopped. "Or maybe... there is one way you can make up the difference?"

Marty felt heavy hands on each shoulder, and he was roughly pushed to his knees onto the wet black top. Biff loomed up before him, blocking the JC Penny sign behind him from view. He grabbing his leather clad crotch. "Ever suck a cock, faggot?"

Oh shit. No, he hadn't. Not that he hadn't thought about it, but not like this. "What the hell?"

"Waddya say, asshole? Suck my cock like a good faggot and I'll let it go. You get the 'roids - tonight".

Marty was like a deer caught in the headlights, torn between revulsion and something else. Biff cupped the impressive bulge in his hand, and then proceeded to slowly unzip the fly and gently pull out his thick cock and heavy balls.

"Oh, shit"

Biff's cock was like the rest of him, perfectly proportioned and over-sized. it grew longer and thicker, cantilevering out from the leather fly like a heavy beam of flesh.

"Oh fuck!"

Biff's goons pushed his head forward so the cock head loomed in his face, already leaking a little pre off the tip. Marty could smell it, he shuddered. God, was he really going to suck Biff's cock for steroids? Would he sink that low to get big? He made a quick decision. He didn't resist as the greasy head pressed pass his lips and into his mouth.

Biff grunted. "Told ya, Boss", said one of the goons.

Slowly, Marty tried to take the thick intruder into his mouth, but not fast enough for Biff. He rudely took Marty by the hair and shoved the quickly hardening tube down his throat. Marty panicked and gagged, trying to claw his way off but Biff's boys held him fast, and Biff's cock relentlessly entered his throat.

"Come on, cocksucker, suck my cock. You faggots love to suck cock, right?"

Somehow, Marty found a way to breath through his nose.

"Ooh yea... that's the way."

Biff bucked his hips and began to slowly piston his cock in and out of Marty's throat, Marty's lips stretched around it's girth in a tight "O". He could feel the meat slide in and out of his throat, the massive head as it entered his mouth briefly and then descended again. Marty opened his eyes and looked up to see Biff's head thrown back, and all that muscle heaving below. His big arms were bulging as they held Marty's head on his cock, his thick pecs jutted out over his washboard abs, casting them in shadow.

God, he wanted that muscle! Marty relaxed his throat so Biff could go in deeper, he used his hands to grab onto Biff's beefy ass to help drive the phallus in even deeper down his throat! Biff fucked his big cock in and out of Marty's mouth, and Marty looked up at Biff, his perfect muscles, his heaving chest, and... goddam it! But he came in his pants. A few seconds later, so did Biff. A torrent of thick jizz exploded into Marty's mouth. He tried to pull away but Biff's hands kept him firmly impaled on the pulsing shaft. Marty couldn't help it, he swallowed the salty spunk. A little overflowed and dripped down his chin.

"God, you suck cock better than your sister!" Biff roughly pushed Marty away and at that moment a search light shattered the darkness and illuminated the scene.

"Hold it right there!" came a voice from a bullhorn!

"Goddam, it's Strickland!" Biff yelled. He and his goons bolted for the Camaro and peeled out of the parking lot, leaving Marty alone with the Twin Pines Mall security guard. He wiped the cum off his face and got to his feet.

"McFly!! I always knew you were a slacker but I never figured you to be mixed up with Tannen! What are you doing here?"

"Aaaah, just a little Christmas shopping, Mr. Strickland!"

"Christmas!? It's November 12!"

"Yea, well... just beating the rush".

Strickland scowled. "You know I have to search you. Tannen is suspected of dealing illegal drugs." Strickland patted him down, wondering a bit at the damp spot in Marty's crotch, but found nothing incriminating.

"Listen to me, McFly. You get mixed up with Tannen and you're on the wrong side. I don't know what you were doing out here but believe me, I've got my eye on you now! Now get out of my mall!!" Strickland pointed to the exit and Marty pushed his skateboard up the ramp toward the road. He glanced at his watch.

"Shiiiit!!!" He was late! Luckily, he caught a ride on the tailgate of a passing Jeep Wrangler, which towed him down the road towards Doc's Gym - and his next date with destiny.
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2012, 09:35 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Interesting development, I'm looking forward to what else happens in this story!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options