The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Poll: Do you know a friend or family member who has experienced muscle growth?
Poll Options
Do you know a friend or family member who has experienced muscle growth?

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sergel02's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2012, 02:19 AM

sergel02 is on a distinguished road
Stories of Your Friends and Family Growing

Now I'm pretty tiny and physically weak, especially compared to some of you studs on here. But that doesn't mean i don't appreciate a good muscle growth and certainly have seen a few in my short years. I was thinking this would be a good thread to accumulate any stories you guys have of friends or family members (brothers, uncles, cousins, etc.) growing. I'll start off with one I had today as a matter of fact.

I have a friend, let's call him Troy around my age and the same grade level in high school. And we were never super close or anything, but i did meet his younger brother and sister and actually got kinda close to them. His younger brother A.J. was awfully attached to me. He was 3 years younger than me and 4 years younger than Troy, but i always wondered why he clung to me.

At a party a couple years ago I realized it. Troy was nice to me, but then again most people were. But he picked on his little brother a lot, even in front of his friends. Aj was shorter and smaller, but Troy wasn't exactly big. He was all skin and bones, just bigger skins and bones. I felt really bad, since i was picked on by my older brother growing up (when we got to out teens it stopped mostly). I gave him a hug in his room and that was the last time i saw him till today.Needless to say tho, my opinion of Troy was never so good after that. He was mean to his little brother. Oh, and did i mention he also cheated on one of my best female friends?

Troy didn't want to go to college in my state, so he actually moved out of the country. He was finally coming back (not sure if for a visit or permanently) and his sister was holding a welcome back party for him and she invited everyone he was friends with back in high school. My car is in the shop so i decided to walk since it isn't far. While on my way, a car pulls up, and it was Troy's old car. The guy driving it is Aj, to my surprise. Lol, his face looks exactly the same. He offered me a ride to his house for the party and i got in and when i sat down i was floored.

Aj looked like a bag of twigs last i saw him, and now his brown arms were bulging out of his sleeve.Veins were cascading down his arms towards his massive forearms. I think they could be 18" easily when flexed.

"Gosh, its great to see your man!" His voice had gotten a lot deeper than the last time i saw him. He swung his arm across my shoulder and in felt like he could break my neck if he wanted to. Anyway, we got to his house, but Aj went upstairs. I was the only friend of his at the party and he was tired anyway. Aj dropped me off and went to park so i didn't see him. After a while I went up to see him and all i could think was "Damn..."

Aj's was probably 5'4 last time i saw him, but now he stood probably at 5'10, 3 inches taller than his older brother. For reference, I'm 5'8, so i had to slightly look up to this kid who is 3 years younger. He gave me a great big hug, lifted me off the floor a little doing it, and said how much he missed me. He filled out his t-shirt well, and his massive lats gave way to a V-taper and tiny waist. His pecs looked like they were about to rip out of his shirt. Well to me anyway lol. Aj was skinny all his life, and now he was huge, and i think he wanted to show it off.

I asked him how he got so big and he just said puberty, good food and lots of exercise. He wanted to be bigger than his bully of a brother and he got that and then some.

Then, just for kicks, he went downstairs to see Troy. Troy was jaw-dropped and speechless. Aj (kind of sarcastically) said he missed his older bro and picked him up by his jean straps and hugged him in front of everyone. Then he shook him around a bit in front of all his friends. I admit, i kind of enjoyed it. Karma is a bitch, and Troy learned that today.

Anyway, share your thoughts or stories below.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2012, 05:44 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great story!

As far as I can tell, I'm my only family member who ever had any interest in trying to grow some muscles. Pretty sad, but there you have it!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to sergel02's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 29th, 2012, 10:55 PM

sergel02 is on a distinguished road
C'mon y'all I want to hear your stories
  #4   Add to stronguns's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2012, 01:27 PM

stronguns is on a distinguished road
When I was 22 I arm wrestled my 17 year old brother and lost. He had been lifing for 3 years by then. By the time he was 18 I was barely able to beat him with 2 hands. I started lifting while he went off to college. That summer he challenged me again and it was a stale mate which surprised both him and me that in less than a years time I was able to become almost as strong as him. I guess it is in the genes. Now I can easliy beat him in any strength contest he challenges me to. In the meantime our nephew started training with me. At 19 he is already stronger than my brother so I'm figuring he'll soon be my equal at least!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options