The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2012, 05:18 PM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
That Perfect Moment

Not my first rodeo, but I'd still like some feedback on how you guys want this to go.

The theme will still be...

That Perfect Moment
by dymondbolt

Remember that day it happened for you? When your life took a turn?
Surely you've had one. A perfect moment when your realized you were more than before.

It's called an epiphany for a reason. Some people use the word gestalt to describe it.
The total is greater than the sum of it's parts. Men can get like that. Not knowing what they really are until they get another viewpoint. Until that day, your body fools you into thinking nothing has changed.

My day came when I finally noticed the strange looks on guys faces when I was lifting in the gym. I don't know how I got so lost in the idea of "someday", and forgot it could suddenly become "Today". I do have an example of the before mentality.

Before my wake up day I was like that Brahma bull on my cousins farm. I was at a family reunion in Oklahoma and my cousin Don was seeing to a neighbors property while the family was away. He had to check the pressure at a Natural Gas well head and he asked If I wanted to go along. Halfway across his property and we came upon two bulls with their horns locked. I didn't see anything strange until I noticed that the smaller black longhorn bull was pushing the much larger brahma bull backwards. The bigger bull just kept backing up and backing up. He didn't give up but he wasn't winning.

I asked Don, "What's wrong with this picture?"

He chuckled and said, "The brahma is young yet. He doesn't know he's bigger than the longhorn."

Like the brahma bull, I had grown into my size. It took science and a lot of help from friends in the genetic engineering field. And like the bull I had lost track of just how big I had become. But all those wide eyes on the guys faces finally got me to look in the mirrors.

Then I smiled and took off my sweat shirt. At least three guys actually gasped. I had been tugging on my right nipple for at least two months now and had ignored the fact than my pecs were so thick that the nipple was pointing down off my chest. Wow.

I had to stop myself from rubbing my nipple cause it was causing another part of me to get pumped. I noticed that due to the direction two guys eyes were pointing towards my nether region. I was big there too. That was not something that I had been ignoring all these months. Maybe that was what had been distracting me from the rest of my body.......

~~~~~~~~~2bcont.

I know, it's just a tease, but it lets me get the right kind of feedback.
So let me know, OK?
Then the chapters will get longer.
And thicker...
AND STRONGER.........

MD
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Mass Driver For This Useful Post:
convolution (March 29th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2012, 06:49 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
I see nothing wrong, go on with le story, sir.
  #3   Add to Lionor_King's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2012, 08:06 PM
Muscle beast

Lionor_King is on a distinguished road
Yes yes pleas please m ore more more!
  #4   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2012, 08:26 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Yeah, I'm looking forward to more as well. Can't wait to see how big and strong the character turns out to be.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #5   Add to Freaker!!'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 29th, 2012, 07:51 AM

Freaker!!
It happened to me too. When I started going to gym I was 18 and from the age of 10 I wanted to win the Mr. Olympia title. But I never ever actually thought I could. My biceps were too short and my Calves and Tear Drops just didn't impress. That was until I wasn't so much talent scouted, as talent shouted by someone who knew exactly what would fulfil my dreams. The funny thing was, ust like you, the cocktale of oral suppliments, all very mysterios to me but raspberry flavoured and the once a month injections had me so horned up, not for sex, that practically came to dead stop, but horned up for workouts. 5 minutes before arriving at gym my heart would start pounding in anticipation and as soon as I arrived it was like I had tunnel vision. Only the workout mattered. I was so distracted I didn't notice the changes that were taking place. My mind was always thinking about the reps. If I wasn't actually working out I was daydreaming about doing reps extremely slowly. I'd get quite a pump just imaging my muscles contracting.
My goals are Abs 31, Chest 150, Arms 62, Forearms 44, Cock 33, calves 44, Thighs 100, weight >1500 lbs! Bench press 13500, Squat 10,000 lbs, jump with a backwards summersault 50' and spend 12 hours a day working out with a total body almost permanent pump while also worshipping my peers and being worshipped!
  #6   Add to bulkinupbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 29th, 2012, 09:42 AM

bulkinupbig
Very good premise

Mass Driver,
Very good start with a good premise/theme that can be expanded upon (pun intended).

Considering this is a work of fiction, the concept of a "realization transformation" is one that those of us who have applied ourselves in the gym and focused on our training and diet can find very relative.

Only request would be to incorporate in your story development the protagonist putting forth the effort... detail the dedication in the gym, the blood, sweat and tears and continued commitment needed to grow...

It will make the epiphany that much sweeter when it is realized.
Cheers,
bulkinupbig

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options