The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2012, 08:18 PM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
Muscle Trap 2: Part 1

Here I come again! This time I learned from past mistakes with making sure spelling errors aren't there and catching them when they are being made.

Wanted to break this story into two parts, though it is completed. I wanted to see how you react to this first part, which gives some growth and a little background. I had to choose a name for one person to avoid an obvious issue that would result.

I'll post the second part a little later in the week, maybe sooner if I like the number of views and comments. I loved seeing that the first story ended up with over 1800 views.

- - - - -

The nightmares kept reoccurring I could never seem to wake from them. To make it worse, each time I got bigger. When I woke I found myself sticky with my own juices and sweat. The scale seem to become my enemy, I was getting heavier too. In less than a week I had put on five pounds. It was close to a pound a day. My clothes seem to reflect this growth too, from being snug, to tight, then to fell painted on. As exciting as it was, that fear nagged in the back of my mind that this wasn?t natural. I wanted to stop taking the protein powder that seem to be the source of these events, but I hate wasting money. Least the unnamed product was producing results, so I couldn?t argue that it wasn?t working for me.

Monday rolled around and I was back in the gym, doing a rather odd combo nation of bicep and legs. It was good change for me, had to keep the body guessing. This shock was perfect. My arms was already burning from the preacher curls and overhead cable curl. Now I was working the quads.

Out of the corner of my eye I kept tracking the movements of this massive lifter, his tight shirt showing off those massive pecs and broad shoulders leading down to a portioned waist, not too tiny and not too big. Perfect to keep his upper body and legs balanced. I was hoping to attain similar portions. I glanced at my reflection, seeing my chest slightly bigger than my waist. I wanted to trim those love handles off my body so I would look that hot in my sleeveless stretch shirts.

While I was in mid squat, I spotted him . . . That stranger from my nightmares. With a thunderous crash, the barbell connected with the cage as I fell forward. Luckily this cage was set up with numerous raking points so the weight was racked as I dropped to my knees. When I looked again, he was gone.

?Damn my wondering mind. I?m gonna take a breather to get my mind back into the game.? I mumbled under my breath. I cursed as I began returning my plates. Trying to keep from thinking about what I just saw. I spotted him again, but as soon as I blinked he was gone again. My odd behavior didn?t go unnoticed. I made my way to the juice bar to recharge and take my mind off that robed figure.

?Seems you?re out of it today.? his silky soft voice rang into my ears. It was the hunk I was watching. He placed a protein smoothie in front of me. I was reaching for my wallet to repay him, when he shook his head. ?Don?t worry about it, it?s my treat. Name?s Dustin.?

I gave a weak smile and a light chuckle, ?Thanks, Dustin. Guess the next round is on me. My name is Chet.? I looked at the smoothie before taking a sip. strawberry banana, my favorite. Wasn?t sure if he knew it or if it was just a very common flavor that everyone liked. ?Seems my mind been getting the better of me. Last couple of weeks I?ve been bothered by a nightmare. Seems that the mysterious figure from those nightmares are now haunting me here. I know it sounds crazy, but I can?t seem to shake it from my mind.?

?Let me guess, brown robed figure that keeps showing up one minute and then gone the next.?

I was dumbfounded, he had seen the figure. I nodded. ?Take it you?ve seen him before.?

?Yeah. When I was on the mass gainer that promised results like never before.? He gave a mighty flex nearly causing the stitches of his shirt to pop. He seemed to swell up bigger, bigger than I ever seen before. ?I know exactly who you?re talking about. Don?t worry he?s just a figment of the imagination, he?ll go away once your supplement is finished. It?s was once rumored that the robed figure is the creator of the protein powder and he?s watching your progress.?

I gulped down the remaining amount of the smoothie and rubbed my gut out of satisfaction. ?That was great. Thanks for the smoothie and the info. Glad I?m not going crazy. Just wish that vision would leave me be though, it?s rather distracting when lifting. How about I get the next round now and we can talk some more??

?You can get me next time around. I?ll catch ya later, Chet.? with that he stood up and walked out of the gym.

I couldn?t help but watch Dustin leave. My eyes were focused on the expanse of his back, it was almost like it was growing. I could swear the sleeves were being rolled by his massive arms My mind had to be playing tricks on me. No one can grow like that.

I sighed and rested a few more minutes before returning to the weights. When I began to straighten, I felt the tightness in my quads. I gave them a rub down, feeling how thick and powerful they were. Almost like they had grown while I recovered. I also felt a little more fueled and pumped, ready to go for another round of heavy lifting.

Heavy lifting was what I?m all about. I bee lined right for the leg press, loading the bars with eight hundred pounds. I gave a grunt as I pushed the weight up and started my set, counting out ten full reps before setting the load back onto the rack. I was energized with my performance. That rest and smoothie was all I needed. The talk from the lifter seem to settle my mind, the robed figure was no where to be seen.
As I climbed out of the seat, my legs seem to be bigger then they were when I started. I didn?t let it bother me as I set up another hundred pounds on the bars. I took a minute of rest, while sipping on my intra supplement, Size-On. As long as there was some of that in my bottle I could keep lifting. It was how I was timing the sessions. It was only half full.

My next set I cranked out another set of ten. I knew I was getting stronger, but it seemed that the weight was getting lighter. I shook my head and tried to get that though out of my mind, it was impossible for that to happen. I decided my third set was going to be a shock set, increasing the weight by three hundred pounds.

A big swig from my bottle and I was ready for my set. Placing my feet on the platform, I prepared myself for the heavy weight. I breathed slowly as I gave a three count. My muscles bulged as I pushed with all my might to get that load off the starting point. They twitched rapidly as I moved the weighted platform to the starting point.

I grunted and groaned as I brought the weight down for the first rep. My mind had to be playing tricks on me, but I kept the thought away. They seemed to be getting bigger. I pushed the weight back to the starting point, then back down. As I kept moving the weight, I kept reminding myself that my legs were only pumped form the lift nothing more, though they seemed to be getting bigger and thicker with each rep. The platform was getting lighter and lighter as I continued to count each rep. The eight rep came and went, then nine and ten. Satisfied with my effort I set the platform down on the rack.

When I crawled out from the seat, I heard the seams busting on my spandex shorts. ?Damn cheap shorts. Figures they wouldn?t hold up forever.? I couldn?t help but notice how much bigger my legs seem to be, but I pushed that thought away as I returned the weights to their respected location. Each time I squatted down to put the big century plates, the ripping and popping kept assaulting my ears. ?guess no more legs today, I?ll have to finish up with some arms, then I can toss these damn things away.?

My mind wondered a moment when I saw my reflection, my legs did look much bigger than before. Then I thought about the smoothie. ?It was just a protein smoothie, nothing more.? I reminded myself over and over that it was nothing more than just that - a drink. It couldn?t make a person swell up like a balloon.

I blushes brightly when I sat down at the preacher curl, hearing the loud rip as my shorts tore even further up my legs. Thankfully I had on a looser pair of shorts over them. Least they use to be loose fitting, they were really squeezing my legs, showing off more detail than I wanted. I blocked it out of my mind so I wouldn?t be sporting anything else.

I focused on my curls as I counted them out slowly. No matter how heavy I got the weight, the exercise felt really light to me. One hundred pound preacher curls became one hundred fifty pounds and yet I wasn?t feeling fatigued or worn-out. My arms seemed to be much larger with each curl too. I growled at the thought constantly popping in my mind, telling me I was growing bigger. Every part of me seems to be bigger. I didn?t do chest or back, but yet I could feel my chest sticking out and my lats spreading wider.

I didn?t want to bother with it. I guzzled down the last of my intra and left the gym. I had a harder time getting into my truck. I felt like I was squeezing myself into the seat. I had a real hard time getting my seat belt on, it was nearly impossible for me to reach across my chest with my right hand to pull the belt across my chest to buckle it. Had to start with my left and passed it over to the right. The drive home was a short one, but I had a difficult time being gentle with the pedals. My legs felt so pumped that the slightest movement was too much pressure. Luckily I got home without incident.

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ragetiger For This Useful Post:
Bigmusclefan (May 3rd, 2013), Terrylee Long (May 16th, 2013), Ultra GMan (December 18th, 2012)
  #2   Add to mawkroy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 29th, 2012, 08:25 AM

mawkroy
Amazingly hot! Moar please!! =D
  #3   Add to howardbeatman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 29th, 2012, 10:42 AM

howardbeatman is on a distinguished road
"I guzzled down the last of my intra"

What is an 'intra'?
  #4   Add to Tundy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 29th, 2012, 12:11 PM

Tundy is on a distinguished road
This is great more please!
  #5   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 29th, 2012, 03:26 PM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by howardbeatman View Post
"I guzzled down the last of my intra"

What is an 'intra'?
intra workout supplement.

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
  #6   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 29th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Oy, me gusta

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text