The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to newmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2012, 10:12 PM

newmus is on a distinguished road
ID this sighting

sorry no pics guys....
o.k. here it goes at one of the local gyms i go to occasionally i see a pro, at least i think he's got his pro-card. anyway i see him around from time to time and the first or second time i saw him i overhead someone say his name, which i know most of you should know, it's not dennis james, alq gurly, jerome ferguson, or brandon curry. those are a few guys that i know he is not. so yah he's black with chocolate brown skin, around 6 feet tall plus or minus a few inches, heaveyweight, in his late 30's/early 40's, and he mentioned that he was on the cover of a magazine a year or two ago. oh if memory serves me right he's got great wide shoulders. so if anyone wants to play just start naming (or posting pics of) guys who could fit the description. i'm pretty sure that i'll remember the name if i see it.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to newmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2012, 12:54 AM

newmus is on a distinguished road
not one guess?!?! well i just found him by accident and i'm debating whether or not i should post the video seeing how it seems nobody is interested...
  #3   Add to The Magus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2012, 02:28 AM

The Magus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to The Magus
I've noticed that when people post videos they tend to get replies.

Just now, I've noticed that when people post saying "I saw this guy, he was muscular and black: can you guys guess who he was with no further information?" they tend to not get very many replies.

So, you probably shouldn't take it personally.
  #4   Add to Tronald's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2012, 07:14 AM

Tronald is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by newmus View Post
not one guess?!?! well i just found him by accident and i'm debating whether or not i should post the video seeing how it seems nobody is interested...
Well you posted at a time when only you and some Australians were awake, so you only had maybe 3% of the audience of this board at the time.

But I think you've not given even those who were (or are now) awake enough to engage on. There are 29,000 gyms in the USA alone. Which one is "local"?
  #5   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2012, 07:55 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
"around 6 ft tall plus or minus a few inches" covers everyone from Johnnie Jackson to Sean Allan. Other names include: (Over 6 ft) Joel Stubbs, Toney Freeman, Quincy Taylor. (Under 6 ft): Ransford (Tricky) Jackson, Lionel Beyeke, Lionel Brown, Kevin Ross, the list goes on and on.

xoxo

Richard

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options