The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2012, 09:30 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
Meeting New People 3

Sorry this parts a bit late, hope you're all still enjoying it ;-)

?And you just left??

I frowned at the semi-naked Canadian opposite me, fork still in hand as I considered trying to use it on him. He rolled his eyes, shrugging his shoulders within the confines of my fluffy white dressing gown and gestured with his hand for me to continue. I stabbed my pasta instead of him and took a mouthful before continuing.

?Yes I left? I said. ?He was obviously embarrassed and I didn?t want to?. crowd him you know? But I left him a note and--?

?You left him a note?!? spluttered Dave, setting his coffee down shakily. ?Let me get this straight; not only did you leave the room of a, and I quote, huge hulking hunk, after you?d made him cream his pants, but you left him a note?! Steve, how can you be so gay and so straight at the same time??

?Shut up? I laugh, kicking his shin under the table. ?And what does that even mean??

?You?re gay enough to leave a little note but too straight to hang around and have fun with the guy. Hell, maybe you should have asked to help clean him up?

?Dave!?

?What? You used to say you loved cleaning me up?

He leant forward, giving me sexy eyes and wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. Had this been our first meeting I would have been on my knees before you could blink, but since we?d dated, mutually decided to break up and stay friends, this look had no effect on me. I just arched an eyebrow at him and he laughed, sitting back in his chair.

?So, you gonna call him?? he asked, picking up his coffee again.

?I don?t know if I should? I said, looking down into my bowl of pasta, as though that would give me an answer. ?Maybe I should wait for him to call me, when he?s ready?

?And what if by not calling makes him think you don?t like him, or thought his misfire made him less of a man??

?I don?t need my paranoia fed thank you Dave. You know I already think about that kind of stuff enough as it is?

?Yes, which is why I said it. You need to take more action Steve, don?t just sit back and hope someone else will take the first step?

?You did? I shot back.

?Yeah, because every time we had a photo shoot you had to excuse yourself?

?I was getting more film!?

?You have a digital camera?

?Not back then I didn?t? I lied.

?Fine, fine, whatever. The past is in the past and all that. But come on; call him?

I set my fork down in my bowl with a clatter. ?Shall we get back to it??

?Fine Mr Avoidance? he chuckled, finishing off his coffee and then rising from the picnic bench.

We were at my studio, a teeny, tiny building in a part of town that didn?t get much foot traffic. I lived in an equally small room above it. The park bench was already here when I?d bought the building, and I didn?t ask any questions. With the right backdrop, I could make it seem like my subjects were outside, which was good for that naturalist naturist calendar I did. Don?t ask.

The two of us walked back into the main part of my studio, where I had my best lights, wires snaking over the floor I had to work to keep out of shot. We stepped over them, Dave shedding the dressing gown and hanging it on a hook by his clothes. He was in a bright blue Speedo, and it hugged his butt so very well. His bubble butt wiggled slightly as he approached the black trough of water. It was 10X10 feet and a few inches deep. It was a bitch to get out, but a lot of models wanted pictures involving water, so as I became more popular, I had to fork out some profits to buy it.

?Ooooh? Dave shivered as he stepped in. ?It?s even colder than before? he complained.

?It?ll warm up? I said, giving him a smile as I turn on the pump. There was a whirring sound as it came to life and I saw Dave?s shoulders tense.

CSSH! The sprinklers came on and the chilly water cascaded down on Dave, making his body go rigid and his mouth gape like a fish out of water. I heard a few choice words leave his lips before he became accustomed to the temperature, brushing his short black hair back and shooting me a glare that said I was going to pay for this. I just smiled, waved and got my camera.

He did his poses and I snapped away, moving from side to side, occasionally climbing my ladder for a different angle. Dave was 6?1? and was a sculpture brought to life. He didn?t have an ounce of fat on his body and was insanely shredded. It was no wonder I?d been attracted to him.

He hooked a few fingers in his Speedo, looking at me from under his manly brow, giving me a smouldering look as he showed off his hips, so sharp they could cut through the material, and giving more of a glimpse at his crotch. The water trickled over his abs, down the extra bit of flesh before curving round his package. Despite the cold water, Dave still looked pretty big in that blue Speedo.

Back in the early days, doing things like this used to get me so hard that I could barely walk for fear I?d explode. Not very good for a photographer when you can only take pictures form one perspective, but, I have since learned to control myself. I put my horniness on hold, act like a professional, and then when the models leave, I take a look at their pictures and become a pervert. I?m allowed to keep a few for advertising purposes and I take full advantage of that right.

But with Dave, it had been different. There was something more about him that had made me unable to control myself. It might have been his accent, or when he?d say the odd word of French. It was surprising because his accent carried no trace of French, but then when he switched to that language, he spoke it fluently. Then again, he could also speak Italian, Spanish and German, all of them perfectly. I remembered when he tried to teach me some French, if I named a muscle or body part correctly?. I?ll let you think about it.

We?d had fun together, but after a while, our relationship sort of? fizzled. We both tried to keep it going, but then we realised it wasn?t working and agreed to stay friends. And amazingly, we were still friends. We could call the other one up at any time and talk about anything for hours, even new boyfriends. Dave had been the one to insist I met with Tom.

?OK!? I called over the sound of the falling water. ?I think I?m about done! Is there anything else you wanna do?!?

In answer, Dave just nodded, turned round and rolled his Speedos down. They pushed his bubble butt up, making it look even fuller. I just laughed and started snapping, zooming in closer to be sure I got the water droplets running down those full, juicy cheeks. When I was done, I gave Dave a yell and he rolled his Speedos back up as I turned the sprinklers off.

The sudden silence was a shock to the ears.

?Did you get some good shots?? Dave asked, grabbing a towel and dabbing himself off. I could see a few goosebumps on his arms and chest, not to mention his nipples were so hard I feared he was going to impale me on one of them. I really needed to find a way to warm that water up.

?Come and have a look? I laughed, sending the files to my computer with a few handy buttons. We moved into my office where Dave watched my computer screen from over my shoulder, water dripping from his hair and body onto me. I?m sure he did that on purpose.

He picked out his favourites, asked for a few to be made black and white, and then thanked me. I noted down the files he wanted and pegged them to be printed. He then got dressed, we chatted for a little while, and then he left.

I wasn?t sure of the time as I started running checks on my equipment, but it was probably late. I was making sure no water had escaped my trough when I heard a buzz from the front door.

?We?re closed? I said, speaking into the intercom when I reached it. ?If you?d like to make an appointment, you can use the website printed on the pamphlets by the door?

I released the button, but as I was turning to leave, the door buzzed again. I chose to ignore it.

BUZZ! BUZZ! BUUUUUUUUUUZZ!

Grumbling in frustration, I marched towards the door. Some idiot had probably stolen my pamphlets and another idiot wasn?t going to leave until he got one. I breezed through the waiting room, which never got used, as I only had enough clients to keep this place afloat and they never overlapped, and pulled open the front door.

?Can I--?? my question dying in my throat.

?Hey Steve?

?T-Tom?? I stammered.

Standing on my doorstep was none other than Tom, in all his hugeness. He was dressed in a red T-shirt under a jacket that looked a bit snug, not quite able to spread across his back or hold his traps. He was in some worn out jeans and a pair of thick brown work boots. He had a mischievous smile on his face, looking almost wicked in the yellow light of a nearby streetlight.

?Can I come in?? he asked, taking a steady step forward, his thighs rippling within his jeans.

?How did you find me?? I blurted. I know there were better things to say, but that was the first that came to mind. I?d told him that I had my own photography studio, never the address though. Or had I?

?I Googled you? he chuckled, pleased with his ability to surprise me. ?I wanted to speak to you about? about that thing, and I didn?t feel comfortable talking about it over the phone. You?re not? mad are you? I haven?t overstepped??

?No, not at all? I said hurriedly, opening the door behind me. ?Of course you can come in, you just? took me by surprise, that?s all?

I stepped back to let him in and he beamed. His shoulders bumped the doorframe and he gave a little grunt and then turned, stepping in sideways. God, why did he always seem bigger every time I saw him? He shuffled into the waiting room, taking up a lot of space as he looked around.

?This looks cool? he said, nodding his head. He moved further in, having a look at one of my photos on the wall. It was a black and white one of Dave. ?Wow, this guy looks cut?

?Yeah? I said, a nervous laugh bubbling out of me for no reason. ?Erm, why don?t we move into the back? I could get you some coffee??

?Thanks? he said, gesturing for me to lead the way.

We went upstairs, which was a bit difficult for Tom. The stairway was very narrow and the stairs creaked and groaned ominously under his weight. I thought he was gonna get wedge in at one point, but we reached my room eventually. I told him to take a seat as I made the drinks.

My place wasn?t nearly as well furnished or spacious as Tom?s. I had a settee and an armchair facing a modest telly, the back of the settee against the counter which divided the kitchen from the living room. I had a tiny single fridge, my freezer being downstairs, and an old oven that had a temperamental hob. I flicked the kettle on, trying to get a peek in the cramped bathroom to see if I?d left any underwear hanging around. My bedroom door was closed, which was a bit of a relief as I knew there was a bit more than just underwear strewn about in there. I didn?t want Tom thinking I was a slob.

As I filled our mugs, I looked over my shoulder at Tom. He was sat in the settee, practically taking the whole thing up by himself. His head , traps and shoulders were visible over the counter, as well as a few back muscles, making it look like a mountain had just grown out from behind it. It also didn?t help that Tom?s sheer size made my apartment look like a tiny hobbits hole.

?Here?s your coffee? I said, offering him his mug as I took my tea to the armchair.

?Thanks? he said, taking it in his large hands. It amazed me he didn?t crush it with a slight squeeze. He took a sip and low noise vibrated in his throat. ?Mmm, that?s great. How did you know how I took my coffee??

?I just remembered? I said, blushing slightly. ?From the caf??

?Our first date? he said, nodding before suddenly freezing

Date. The word hung in the air, pouring out tension. I cleared my throat as I thought about that. The caf? was our first date. The DVD at his was our second, where we?d had our first kiss. And this was our third, where we were supposed to?

?So? said Tom frantically, trying to breeze over the sudden train wreck he?d caused. ?H-how was your day??

?It was good thanks? I said without thinking. ?I photographed a friend in my rain chamber?

?Rain chamber?? he asked, genuine interest peeking through the forced fa?ade of his first question.

?Well, it?s not really a chamber, more of a? an oversized bucket with a sprinkler system overhead?

?Wow? cool??

I nodded, sensing the conversation had lost its steam already. Well, if we were already neck deep in tension, may as well take the plunge.

?So, what happened to you? On the weekend I mean??

I couldn?t get a read on Tom?s face; he just dropped his gaze and nodded. ?I?m sorry about that Steve. I? I was a bit embarrassed?

?It?s fine? I said with a shrug. ?It?s perfectly natural. I? I kinda took it as a compliment?

That made him smile. ?And so you should? He worked his mouth, having a few false starts, before he leant forward. ?I? I?d like to make it up to you Steve?

?What do you mean?? I asked, colour flooding my cheeks.

Tom reached a great hand out and placed it on my knee. I looked down at his hand, surrounding my leg, and then back up at him.

?Why don?t we go downstairs? he said. It wasn?t a question. ?And bring your camera?

I moved like I was in a trance, following Tom back downstairs, into the room where?d I?d snapped Dave not that long ago. He whistled when he saw the trough of water and then turned to face me. ?This is cool? he said. When I didn?t respond, he stepped closer, placing his hands on mine and lifting my camera up. ?Don?t drop this?

He stepped back, pushing his boots off as he did. His socked feet didn?t make a sound on the wooden floor as he moved into the lights, not in the water though. He popped the button on his jeans and they sagged a bit, weighed down by his crotch. He rolled his shoulders and tugged his jacket off, and then started to peel his shirt up.

My camera remained nestled in my hand, and even though I had a muscular man in front of me, I didn?t take a picture. I didn?t want to view this through the lenses of my camera. I didn?t want to take my eyes off of it. I wanted to watch this show with my eyes alone, appreciate it in the way not even a photo could grasp.

He managed to take his shirt off alone this time, without even ripping it. He dropped his arms down and his pecs heaved out in front of him, free from the confines of his shirt. The shirt fell to the floor and Tom placed his hands on his hips, causing his lats to spread out wide, like the muscular wings of an angel.

?Is your camera not working?? he asked, smirking as he lifted one arm and flexed a mighty bicep.

I made some noise, speech having gone out the window and lifted my camera slightly. Suddenly I had no idea how the bloody thing worked. Did I press the big button? No, that just turned the camera off.

As I fiddled with it, Tom chuckled. He lowered his arm, twisting his body slightly and pushing his pecs out. My eyes darted from his bulging body to my camera, trying to get it to work. But then I saw his crotch twitch and I stopped caring about my camera.

Tom followed my gaze, leaning forward to look past his pecs. ?Huh, look at that? he said casually, clearly pretending this was perfectly normal for him, but I could hear excitement bubbling inside him. He shoved a hand down his jeans and cupped his crotch. ?You know, I?m feeling a bit uncomfortable?

He slowly started to shove his jeans down, but just to be cruel, he twisted his body round. His thigh swung round and blocked his crotch as the denim came down, struggling to move down those rippling muscles. His bubble butt bulged out against his boxers as he bent down. Then the jeans were off, followed by his socks, and he was just in his boxers.

?So this is how you workout?? I asked, my voice tight

?Yeah? said Tom, looking over his shoulder at me. He showed off his muscle control, making his back ripple, lats flare and those full cheeks clench together. My dick twitched, as though drawn to those cheeks like a magnet. ?Clothes get in the way when I?m?? he squatted down, making his thighs just bulge out all over, his arse sticking out towards me. The boxers strained even more to keep those cheeks covered. ??working out?

?Oh god? I stammered, knees shaking. I was starting to leak, my boxers feeling damp already. I carefully set my camera down in case I dropped it and tried to support myself on my ladder. It rattled and made Tom straighten up and turn slightly more.

?Am I teasing too much?? he asked, sounding a bit guilty, but pleased at the same time.

?Oh no, you?re teasing just? God, Tom, y-you body is so? fuck?

?OK, OK? he chuckled, ?enough of the show?

?No!? I cried. I didn?t want him to put his clothes back on, I wanted to see more!

?Calm down? said Tom, his voice dropping lower as he turned to face me full on. The front of his boxers was?. straining to contain his shaft. He was rock solid, that python straining against the material, the head easily visible, a wet patch starting to spread across it. I could even see his balls, snugly trapped between his thighs, slightly pushed forward. ?I said enough of the show? he continued, hooking the waistband of his boxers. He pulled the front out, I saw his abs tense and roll and? his dick popped out, swinging up to slap against those bricks with a meaty thwack. He then pushed his boxers down further, kicking them off and then placing his hands on his hips.

His pose screamed power. All that muscle, tensed and tight against his skin, huge and bulgy, all seeming to sweep towards his dick which stood out from him, pointing up with a slight curve. It had to be about 8 inches, and so thick I?d be hard pressed to get my hand all the way around it.

He started to walk towards me, balls bouncing on his rolling thighs, dick swinging back and forth. He came to a halt in front of me, looking down at me, eyes searching my face. Slowly, his hands lifted and rested on my shoulders. He stroked them through my shirt as he leant down, eyes never leaving my face.

?Enough show? he whispered again. ?Time to share?

I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him as hard as I could, sis arms snapped round me like a trap, and I was trapped. I was pinned to his body, those delicious biceps bulging, rubbing against my back, his pecs threatening to crush through my ribs, and his dick somewhere around my stomach.

His tongue forced itself into my mouth and I sucked on it, toying with it using my own tongue. He moaned against our kiss, bending down further, getting a grip on my arse before lifting me up. I threw my legs round his bare waist, kicking my shoes off as I did. I pressed myself against him, trapping his cock between our bodies and giving it a grind.

?Oh fuck? he gasped, gripping me tightly. He lowered me to the floor, pressing me into it as his large hand ran down my body, finding my crotch. He squeezed my dick, making me moan and almost blow my load, and then he started fiddling with my fly. Unfortunately, his fingers were too big to deal with it, so with a grunt of frustration, he just ripped them off.

I moaned, watching the denim split and tear, revealing my pale legs and tenting boxers. At the sight of my boxers, Tom let out a pleased growl, and gripped me tight, stroking me through the material before kissing me again.

?Sorry about the jeans? he said.

?I don?t care? I gasped, wrapping my arms round his neck and kissing him harder. I started bucking my hips slightly, forcing my dick to slide through his hand, pressing my body up against his shaft. ?Take my shirt off. Rip it off too?

Tom needed no other encouragement. He gripped my collar in one hand and pulled. Somehow he managed to tear the front of my shirt clean off without even lifting me. I gasped at his power, watching as he chucked the material away and brought that great hand to my torso. He rubbed my body, feeling me and sending electrical sparks of pleasure through me. His huge thumb pressed my nipple, dwarfing it and playing with it. Fuck, my head rolled back and my toes curled as he continued to play with my nipple, fumbling with it thanks to his huge hands.

I felt a rumble as he moaned appreciatively, leaning down to kiss my neck, tongue running against my Adam?s Apple. I gasped, grabbing his arm and squeezing that powerful bicep. It was rock solid though, and when he shifted his arm, sliding his hand up my side, it bulged bigger, breaking my grip. When Tom stopped licking my neck, I sat up and kissed his bicep.

My muscle stud chuckled deeply, sitting up and smiling down at me. ?Like how my muscles taste??

?Yes? I panted, following after him.

?Good?

Tom flexed his bicep for me and I grabbed it in both hand, rubbing it, feeling its power. My mind staggered to comprehend its size. One hand cupping the bicep, the other along the triceps, and there was still flesh on show. I kissed it again. It was like kissing a warm, smooth rock wrapped in skin. No, that?s not right, it was much better than that. Feeling daring, I tried to sink my teeth into it, giving it a suck. Tom gasped and moaned as I sucked, but my teeth barely put a dent in the orb of muscle.

?Agh fuck? Tom grunted, placing his hand on my back, holding me and pressing me into his bicep, flexing it harder. I felt him nuzzle my head, sniffing my hair before nibbling on my ear, tongue rolling out to tease the lobe. ?Steve? he whispered.

I moaned against his bicep, still licking and worshiping it, running my tongue along the lines of definition, getting under the bicep and moving to his shoulder. I shuffled on the floor to get to him better, and he rolled his head back, still holding me to him. I saw the veins in his necks rise, that thick neck flaring wider. I lunged and attacked with my tongue, just as he?d done to me. His snaking veins were like throbbing paths for my tongue to walk down, and it made him moan blissfully. His hands were sliding down my back, cupping my butt and playing with it.

I moaned, rocking slightly as his groping actually lifted me. I grabbed his huge shoulders for support, barely covering the tight, well rounded muscles as I moved my face down to his pecs. I?d been wanting to do this since I?d first seen his chest in that snug shirt at the caf?. Mouth watering, dick leaking, I pressed my nose into his chest. It fit between those two slabs of muscle perfectly, rubbing against my cheeks. A low moan slipped past my lips, my head spinning. This couldn?t be happening, it was just too perfect, but then Tom flexed his pecs.

His titanic chest bulged larger, swelling out from his body and trapping me in his chest. My nose was almost crushed between them, and the pinch of pain made me realise this wasn?t a dream. I grabbed his pecs, digging my fingers into them as I cried out, shuddering as I almost came. Tom moaned too, gasping my name as his nipples got caught between my fingers. Hearing how much he enjoyed it, I started playing with his fat nipples, trying to squeeze them as well as he?d done mine. They were fucking tough though! It was like the sheer size of his pecs had bulged out into his nipples, making them stronger!

?Fuck!? he roared, relaxing his pecs and pulling me from them. He gripped my shoulders in his massive hands, biceps tight as he squeezed to the point I thought he was going to crush my bones to dust. But all I saw was need in his eyes. It was like I was looking into the wild eyes of a beast, a primal hunger burning in his green eyes as he licked his lips. ?God I want you Steve? he stammered, and I knew what he wanted. The only reason I wasn?t already screaming in pleasure was because he wanted to make sure I was willing.

I grabbed his shaft, my hand struggling to get round the meat as it pulsed and throbbed, already slick with pre. He growled, his entire body tensing as he held his orgasm back. I kissed his bottom lip, giving it a little nip before saying boldly ?Fuck me Tom?

The tension left his body as he dropped me on the floor. He grabbed his jeans, ripping them in places in his haste to get something from his pocket. I frowned, momentarily lost as he pulled out a disk in a plastic wrapper. It wasn?t until he ripped it open and shoved it on his cock did I realise what it was.

No sooner had the light clicked, Tom had the condom on and I was on the floor. I made a move to turn over for him, but his large hand on my chest stopped me dead. He pressed me into the floor while his other hand lifted my arse off the floor. He positioned himself until my legs were resting on his traps, then he grabbed his dick and pushed his hips forward.

Stars flashed in my eyes and a scream echoed against the walls around me. It wasn?t until I took a breath did I realise I was the one screaming. Tom had shoved his dick in with such force my arse hadn?t had a chance. The thick shaft forced its way into my tight hole, filling it, stretching it to its limits. There was a second that I could feel the rubber coated shaft inside me, feel the throbbing flesh, the swollen head, even the veins. Then he pulled back, drawing the meat out, leaving me feeling cold and empty.

I didn?t have much time to miss it though before Tom slammed it back in, the sheer power of his thighs making me slide across the floor. I cried out, scrunching my eyes as I whimpered Tom?s name, reduced to a puddle of sparking nerves of euphoria, at the mercy of the massive muscle man pounding me.

?Oh Steve? Tom panted, again and again, rising in pitch. His thrusting became quicker, slamming into me again and again. I swear his dick was going in further each time. I could just about see his face as my eyes rolled and lids flickered.

I could see his orgasm nearing in his through his pleasure twisted features, his bottom lip white as he bit it, threatening to draw blood. His body rippled with movement, abs rolling, pecs bulging, traps immoveable and biceps solid as he held my waist. But even with his eyes slightly squinted, I could see him watching me, fixed on my face. My pleasure only fuelling his, feeding off on the ecstasy he was causing me.

I couldn?t take it anymore.

I cried out, arching my back and throwing my dick in the air. My body shook and I shot my load. It splattered over Tom?s chest, even catching him on his chin. As I shook, Tom?s eyes widened, mouth working in an unheard word before his entire body exploded. Every muscle bulged out, veins wiggling and throbbing beneath his skin. He closed his eyes and gave a powerful roar that shook my inside. His dick flared inside me, feeling like it fucking doubled in size inside me before it erupted. He hunched over, bellowing like beast, so fucking deep it sent vibrations through me. I could feel the cum flowing into the tight condom, filling it up with his seed.

After a staggering 2 minutes, Tom stopped cumming. He was still hunched over me, his whole body moving as he panted, and could see a coat of sweat making him sparkle. My arse was wet, his seed having leaked out of his condom to run down my cheeks and pool on the floor. Scrunching his face in concentration, he pulled himself out of me, gasping and grunting as his sensitive shaft left my little arse. I looked down, seeing his condom bloated with seed. It was amazing it hadn?t fucking burst inside of me! Wincing, Tom peeled the rubber off, tied it up then dropped it in a bag that had fallen from his torn jeans. He then grabbed a bag of tissues and dried his cock.

?What are you doing?? I asked, trying to sit up. I couldn?t manage it though, my arms and legs were like rubber.

?Cleaning up? Tom panted, still a bit out of breath and shaking as he stroked his shaft.

?Let me help? I purred, rolling to try and reach his shaft.

?No! I mean, no. It?s? OK. I?ll do it?

Tom pushed me back and continued cleaning his dick. He even mopped up the puddle on the floor. The tissues joined the full condom in the bag and then Tom pushed it to one side before picking me up with a sudden quickness. I gave a little start as his arm swept under my legs, the other cradling my back before I was pressed into his chest. He chuckled at my surprise before kissing me.

?Why don?t we take a shower?? he asked.

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sydian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2012, 08:13 AM

sydian is on a distinguished road
I'm impressed I managed to hold off cumming myself for as long as I did. You have a gift for this sort of thing - I'm literally brimming with anticipation for Part 4.
  #3   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2012, 07:31 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Waiting to see what the next installment has in store. Seems that there might me a bit more to Tim that the of course blatant obvious. Extremely well written and very hot. Hope we don't have to wait too long and hope you don't leave us all hanging.

#4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2012, 12:21 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I can't wait, but I must, to find out about the mysterious cum!!! Please hurry with the next chapter!
  #5   Add to Ayakitayama1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2012, 07:49 AM

Ayakitayama1 is on a distinguished road
I'm usually not into gay sex in MGS however i'm finding the story really hot : the narrative is VERY good as well as the plot, the spice of mystery, credible characters...
Well, can't wait for the next part!
With this story going on and jaypat treating us with a new one, the spring is starting great for the MGS forum :-)
  #6   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2012, 10:57 PM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
Jeans - $30.00
Shirt - $15.00
sexy under wear - $20.00
A boyfriend that can rip them off your body and into shreds...
Priceless !!!

You write a smart character.
I'd tell my man to rip my clothes off if he let me do the same to him.
Fair's fair.

Great writing.

MD

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode