The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2012, 02:02 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
Jacky: Five Years Later

Comments are appreciated. I love comments. All comments. Give me all your comments. I will eat them up if they are criticism or praise, praise you for revealing to me the knowledge that is your opinion, the gift that is your sentiment.

Seriously, though, I love comments. Always glad to have feedback to know if I did something wrong or something good. Hope you enjoy this!

---

Jacky: Five Years Later

The airplane had finally stopped, and now the men at the cockpit were announcing their current location. Several people were starting to awaken or hurry off the plane to get to whatever business they had. Andrew woke up as a rich, fabulously clothed woman ‘accidently’ brushed on his bulky shoulder, stopping to quickly apologize to the handsome stud. After standing up to yawn and stretch his huge, sleepy muscles, Andrew leaned down to his sleeping wife and whispered, “We’re back home, my beautiful Bianca.”

The thin, attractive woman mumbled a bit before she registered what he had said. Bianca was 23 years old, a year younger than her sexy husband Andrew. Both of them had taken a break from college for their expensive 2-week honeymoon abroad, but they weren’t quite ready to return to their education yet. “That is, your home,” Bianca sighed.

“It’s your home as much as it is mine. My parents are happy for both of us.” Andrew helped his tired spouse up, “Let’s leave this place. I never liked airports.”

As the couple walked through the crowded walkway, a woman in a uniform squeezed Andrew’s big arms, causing him to instinctively flex it. “Hope you enjoyed your flight, mister!” she giggled. Andrew chuckled nervously as Bianca and the woman exchanged competitive glances. He was used to females fighting over him, but now he was married. Possibly the biggest challenge he would face in his love life would be to convince Bianca that he was loyal to her. It wasn’t his fault that he was so attractive… and not just to the female gender. Guys had hit him on, too. He thought that muscular jocks were pretty hot, but he was really interested in the opposite sex.

They went to the baggage collection and managed to find all their belongings, and then searched for Jack, Andrew’s younger brother and the couple’s driver until they got home. Andrew, however, was dumbfounded as to where he could be.

“Don’t you know what your own brother looks like?” Bianca complained. Andrew gritted his teeth; she was really irritated from the long flight. Bianca wasn’t normally like this, but Andrew wasn’t looking forward to hearing any more whining from her.

“It’s been a while since I last saw him, you know.” He grumbled, “Five years, to be exact. Jacky was only 13 years old then. If he’s anything like the rest of my family, he must have grown quite a lot during his teenage years.”

Bianca seemed to ponder over this, “A big growth spurt, huh?” she leaned on her impressive partner, “Do you think there’s any chance that guy over there could be him?”

Andrew turned to the direction that Bianca indicated, only to be frozen from the sight that he saw. There he was; the same youthful face and cute black hair of his little bro. Except this man was a hulk. Standing almost a foot taller than Andrew and twice as wide, the behemoth was wearing a muscle tee that did nothing to hide his ripped 8-pack, massive pecs, and unimaginably muscular back. The monstrous cannons called biceps were far bigger than Andrew’s entire arm, even though they looked perfectly relaxed. His shorts may as well have been glued to his ass, and they were obviously struggling to contain the musclegod’s crotch, too. Below that, his pillar-like legs seemed to explode with every movement, his calves bigger than Andrew’s narrow waist. Before Andrew could turn away and dismiss it as someone else, the beastlike man noticed him and smiled. It was impossible; the superhuman stud was Jacky. The god started to swagger over towards them, forcing a squeal out of Bianca. Andrew didn’t know what to think.

The powerful hunk stopped in front of the two, looking over them both. Happy to get the irresistible alpha male’s attention, Bianca chirped up, “Whoa, you’re little Jacky? Your way bigger than I expected you to be!”

Jack gave a breathtaking smile, his arousing, masculine features arranging themselves seductively, “No. I’m not Jacky. I’m too old for that now. You can just call me Jack.” Then he directed his interest towards the speechless Andrew, “Hello, Andy. How were the last five years?”

---

"Of course," Jack said when Bianca asked to feel his bicep. He flexed, that wolfish grin spread across his manly face, and watched his own upper arm inflate like bread in an oven. Bianca's jaw dropped when she placed her delicate fingers on the tough, hard muscle. It was beautiful, veiny, massive, impenetrable. Every word that Andrew used to associate with himself. He shivered.

"How did you grow this… huge?" Bianca demanded to know, "Your muscles, they're like the statues of the ancient Greek gods!" She rubbed the enormously swollen muscle with a bestial look in her eyes Andrew had never seen before. "Maybe Hercules. Or Beowulf. But harder. How'd you get this big at 19?"

The muscleteen smiled broadly. "I'm 18, actually. Still in high school." His voice was insanely deep, rumbling with such intensity that Andrew could FEEL his younger brother's voice vibrating the air around him. "As for my growth spurt… that's quite a long story."

"That's okay, stud", Bianca purred, "We have time."

Jack's eyes flashed up at Andrew's reflection in the mirror. "I'll tell you guys… later. For now, I'm more interested in what my bro's been up to. How have you been, Andy?"

Andrew flushed. He hadn't been called Andy since fifth grade. It was a name that the resident asshole, Clayton Shepard, used to tease him with. Clayton's father owned a gym and was also an amateur bodybuilder, so Clayton naturally was a big boy from an early age. Of course, after Andrew started working out himself at the high school gym, his strength shot through the roof. Six years later, when Andrew became the captain of the varsity football team, Clayton wouldn't even touch Andrew for fear of being squashed by the school's new alpha male.

"I've been… well."

"Just well? C'mon, you've gotta' be more excited than that, bro! You've got a model wife, a great education, and a bod that most men would kill for!"

Andrew blushed at his brother's compliment. He was usually a pretty talkative guy, but somehow his assertive personality was gone. He was feeling downright… Timid. Passive. Weak. It was a feeling he'd never had before.

Bianca, fortunately, came to Andrew's rescue. "Andrew's been hired by PepsiCo after he finishes college! He'll be in a pretty high-up position. They really praised his intelligence; the interviewer said that he was one of the smartest candidates they had!"

"So now you're a big shot with the Pepsi guys, Andy? That's pretty badass. Honest. Mom and Dad are going to have even higher expectations from me now, aren't they?"

"Yeah… I guess so," Andrew mumbled.

Jack continued to chat with Bianca as he drove them home. Andrew couldn't bring himself to assert himself like he normally did. He was a bright guy and a dominant man, often the life of the party in high school and college thanks to the natural charisma that came with being the biggest guy around. But around his younger brother, the sweet little guy whom he'd spent half of his life with, Andrew couldn't bring himself to maintain that assertive personality. Jack wasn't acting cocky or arrogant. He was just acting… confident. Very confident.

"Well here we are, guys. Mom and dad can't wait to see you two. Don't worry about the luggage; I'll take your bags."

Bianca reached for the muscleboy's face and kissed him on the cheek. Jack's gorgeous face turned pink, which made Bianca giggle and kiss him again. Turning to Andrew, she flashed a smile and said, "C'mon, let's go."

Andrew was relieved to finally be out of the car. Bianca seemed to be more relaxed than she was during the flight, and now that he wasn't cramped in the same space as his "little brother", Andrew could go back to playing his proper role as alpha. Or so he thought.

When the couple entered the house, Jack told Andrew that he would take their luggage up to their rooms while he caught up. The brothers' parents, Julie and George, were practically giddy to see how five years away from home had changed their older son. Andrew was definitely more mature, and being an independent man had turned him into a responsible young adult. His success in the commercial industry made Julie and George both proud.

"So you're going to be working on Gatorade and stuff?" asked George.

Andrew nodded, relishing in the opportunity to brag about his achievements. He wasn't the arrogant jock from high school anymore, but some habits die hard. "Well, I'm working more on the advertising sector than the actual product, but yeah. It's pretty rare for someone so young to get a position so high up, but it happens."

Julie nodded. "And this must be my new daughter-in-law, Bianca!"

The young woman smiled. "Yes, that's me! I'm the one that stole big Andrew's heart. We first met in Psychology 101. Did Andrew tell you the story? The first time he saw me, he was practically stumbling over his words!"

"Oh please," Andrew chuckled, "You wanted me bad too. When I walked up to you, your eyes were glued on my biceps. You didn't believe me when I told you I was a freshman!" He pulled up his sleeve and flexed proudly, "These bad boys have only grown bigger since! I…"

The handsome lover was interrupted as Jack suddenly appeared from behind him. The teen had changed his clothes after the trip. Jack's torso was now clothed a skintight black tee-shirt with his high school's logo on it, a valiant, muscular redhawk. The letters, "XXXL" spread across the front. Despite this, the logo and lettering were clearly stretched by Jack's gargantuan chest, and the sleeves were bursting with the extraordinary size of his arms. White basketball shorts, which Andrew recognized as the same ones worn by the school's athletes, desperately clung to Jack's massively muscled legs.

"Woah, Andy's showing off his muscles! You don't mind if I cop a feel, do ya'?" The huge teen pressed his right hand into Andrew's bulging bicep, denting the muscle as his fingers calmly massaged the sinew. "Pretty hard. You're in even better shape than you were when you left! I'm impressed, big bro."

Andrew blushed. He couldn't tell if Jack was being sarcastic or serious, but either way, any dignity that the praise would have given him was vastly diminished by the fact that Andrew's little brother was far, far bigger than Andrew himself. He didn't know if Jack was intentionally trying to humiliate him with backhanded compliments, but nevertheless Andrew scrunched up, losing the bold attitude he held earlier.

The family continued talking, asking questions to Andrew and his wife about college life and their future plans. George laughed as Andrew told the tales of his fraternity and the outrageous things he had to do as part of the initiation ceremony, and Julie was delighted to learn that she and Bianca shared the same favorite authors. Upon Bianca's request, Jack started talking about his life in high school.

"Having a big brother than everybody knows has its advantages," Jack's deep voice rumbled, "Teachers and coaches all have fond memories of big Andy, so I'm already on their good side as soon as they realize who I am. Most of my teachers really like me; I've got straight A's in all my classes and my GPA is in the top one percent of the entire state of Texas. It helps that I'm in all AP classes and scored perfectly on my SAT and ACT. I was voted President of Student Council unanimously out of five candidates three years in a row. Nobody even tries anymore because it's become an accepted fact that I always win. Coaches love me as well. I played varsity basketball, football, and soccer freshman year and scored the most points in every game. It was hard to juggle all that with schoolwork, though, so I quit soccer sophomore year and basketball junior year. The football coach convinced me to join the powerlifting team this year, though. He made me team captain the first day when he saw the enormous weights I was pumping with these massive biceps of mine. Damn near gave him a heart attack seeing me shirtless in the locker room."

Andrew's ears perked up at that."Powerlifting team? I don't remember them having that when I was there."

Jack nodded, his thick neck rippling with lean adolescent muscle, "They just added it this year. I was surprised as well. But Coach Jones, that big old guy who's always acting tough and yelling at the football team, he was practically begging me to join it. The geezer practically went down on the floor and pleaded with me until I decided to make the old man happy. Powerlifting surprisingly hasn't been too bad. I already lift weights every morning anyways so being on of the team has only given me even more time to work out."

Bianca stared greedily at Jack's strong arm resting on the table. He lifted a full glass of milk and brought it to his mouth, chugging it down through his beautiful lips. His bicep bulged enormously into a ball of spherical virility as the teen guzzled down the entire glass, then flexed as he set the glass down. Andrew was unnerved to see Bianca's mouth watering.

"Coach Jones?" Andrew asked skeptically, "I can't imagine him doing something like that." Coach Jones was the hardest coach at school, and he was infamous for his downright merciless drills. Jones was one of the few coaches that didn't like Andrew in high school; then again, he didn't really like anyone else either. There was a myth that Coach Jones had made an obese student lose fifty pounds in one season through his intense workouts alone, though Andrew personally didn't believe it. Still, Coach Jones's extreme sternness was indubitable, and Andrew had trouble envisioning that such an unsympathetic man would beg any of his athletes to do anything.

"Yeah, everyone acts like old Jones is this super hardcore guy that hates all his athletes or something. But around me?" Jack couldn't help but chuckle, his bass voice resonating "The doddery old man can't get enough of this bad boy! I think he'd do anything I ask him to, if I actually bothered. Life in high school is pretty easy for me, as you can see. The principal, Mr. Gold, said I'm the most outstanding student the school has ever seen. But I don't feel like I'm doing anything supernatural. I feel perfectly normal. I guess that maybe I'm just… naturally better."

Andrew, once again, felt a crushing sense of inferiority at hearing Jack's words. It was true. As impressive as Andrew was, Jack was better. He was bigger than Andrew. He was smarter than Andrew. He was even somehow more popular than Andrew, despite the fact that Andrew was the most well-known athlete in high school! What really made him feel weak was seeing how Bianca reacted to Jack. Her eyes were constantly glued to him. She was always looking at his heaving pecs, or his humongous biceps, or his gorgeous smile irresistible dark brown eyes that she seemed to get lost in, staring with fascination and desire. His powerful, booming voice, Andrew had noticed, made Bianca squirm in her seat every time she heard it. Bianca never missed the opportunity to grope at Jack's muscles and gasp at their superhuman size and shape. The image of Bianca kissing Jack as she left the car burned bright in Andrew's mind. The more he thought about his little brother's superiority, the more enervated Andrew became.

It was getting late, so George told the his younger son to guide the couple to their room so they could be fresh for the next day. Jack, his hypermasculine face spread into an irresistible smile, gladly obliged.

"I'll be in my room if you need anything," Jack told them, "Hope you two have a good night!" He winked seductively at Bianca, his dark brown eyes shining brilliantly in the light. To Andrew's anger, Bianca returned the wink with another kiss. This time, Jack didn't blush. He let his powerful, manly gaze rest on Bianca's voluptuous body for a few seconds, then turned back to Andrew. "Sleep tight, Andy. Don't let the bed bugs bite."

After Jack shut the door, Andrew turned to Bianca. "What the hell was that?"

"What the hell was what?" Bianca asked, confused.

"Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about," Andrew growled, "You've been flirting with my brother ever since you saw him at the airport."

Bianca rolled her eyes. "Is it the kiss? That was hardly anything. I'm just getting to know your family. He's cute and charming, but you know I love you.

"That's what you've always said," Andrew grumbled, "But today you just… stepped out of bounds. You were feeling his muscles at every chance you got, and all evening you seemed more interested in Jacky than you were in my parents or me."

The young woman shrugged, flopping down on the bed to spread her limbs and yawn. "I honestly think you're just seeing things that aren't there. Your little brother's got really big muscles. So what? I just thought it was really impressive that anyone so young could be that huge, and a genius as well. If you're angry at me, then I'm sorry. But I'm not interested in him in that way."

Andrew sighed. There would be nothing gained from pursuing this topic. "Okay. I'm sorry, my love. I believe you. But you're sending Jack the wrong message by touching his muscles and giving him kisses. Did you see the way he winked at you as he left?"

"Once again, Andrew, you're just overanalyzing things. Jack's got a bit of flirtatious spirit, that's all. But he's not seriously interested in me. Hell, he's still in high school. A big boy like him probably has a girlfriend his own age he's already dating." Bianca wrapped her tender arms around Andrew's muscular shoulders and nuzzled against his handsome face. "I'm really sorry that I made you feel this way. Here, Andy, let me make it up to you."

And so, Andrew, cringing that Bianca had used his childhood nickname, fucked Bianca that night. But Andrew wasn't thinking of his beautiful wife. He was thinking of Jack's gigantic muscles and his casual, almost easy dominance and superiority. He was thinking of Jack's flawless good looks and his effortlessly seductive charisma. And he was afraid his wife as thinking of that as well…

---

The next day, Andrew woke up to the sound of utensils clattering in the sink and water washing silverware. He noticed that Bianca had already woken up and left the room, and that the shower door was open with the hair dryer unracked. Bianca's comb was lying right by it.

After cleaning up and performing his morning rituals, Andrew went downstairs. He came just in time to see Bianca and his father finishing breakfast.

"You make a really good omelet!" Bianca complimented Julie, "You've got to teach me how you do it!"

Andrew's mother blushed, "Oh, it's nothing special really. I've been making it since Andrew was born! It would hardly take more than a few seconds for me to recite the recipe." Then, seeing that her son had arrived, she added, "And there he is! Come here, Andrew. You haven't forgotten the taste of my cooking, have you?"

Bianca pulled out the chair for her husband, who gladly accepted it. Andrew looked around expectedly. "Is Jack not here, dad?"

The aging man shook his head, "No, he goes to the gym every morning. He already left quite a while ago. Did you need him for something?"

"No, not really," Andrew replied, "Just curious."

"Well, don't go chasing after him until you have your breakfast!" scolded Julie, "I don't want you running around on an empty stomach."

Andrew groaned, feigning resistance to his mother's tenacity, but of course he ate his breakfast. "It really is nice to eat your mother's food after staying away for so long," he said.

Finally, he was done. When Andrew asked his father which gym Jack was at, George told him, "He goes to the Shepard Gym, the one your classmate's father used to own."

"Used to?" Andrew questioned.

George nodded, "He passed it down to his son. The man's got another gym up in the city. It's a much more crowded location with bigger business, but it also requires more maintenance. The new owner of Shepard Gym was one of your classmates, if I remember correctly. What was the kid's name?"

"Clayton," Andrew remembered with mixed feelings. It would be an interesting reunion. Clayton had been a bully in Andrew's younger years, but as they aged they had stopped interacting due to the different cliques they were adopted into in high school. If Jack was a regular at Clayton's gym, then...

"I think I'll go hit the gym as well."

---

When Andrew entered the gym, the receptionist immediately asked for a pass.

"I'm with someone, actually," Andrew explained. Then, pointing out his brother on the free weights, he continued, "That's my brother."

The receptionist looked to where Andrew was pointing, went wide-eyed, and then turned back to Andrew. "Oh! You're Jack's brother, Andy! He's talked so much about you!"

Andrew was surprised to hear that. "Oh really?"

"Yes!" The receptionist confirmed, practically giddy in joy, "It's about time I get to meet Jack's little brother!"

That hurt. A lot. "And who are you, anyways?" Andrew grumbled.

The receptionist stood and extended his palm. "The name's Alex. I'm Jack's friend at school. We've been best pals since the first day of freshman year."

Andrew gripped Alex's palm and shook it firmly. Alex shook back with his own firm handshake. Andrew liked that. This Alex kid wasn't as strong as he was, and definitely wasn't as strong as Jack, but he was definitely pretty fit and quite handsome as well. He probably did well with the girls, or possibly the guys, if he swung that way.

"So how come I never see you at school, Andy?" Alex asked, "What are you, a junior? A sophomore?"

"First of all," Andrew clarified, "I'm not Andy. I'm Andrew. Second, I'm not in high school. I'm a college student, and I'm almost finished with my education as well."

Alex's surprise was evident. "No way! But Jack is…"

"A hell lot bigger than I am, yes," Andrew growled, "I don't have a clue why there's such a massive discrepancy between our sizes, so don't ask me. Yes, we're blood brothers. Is he on steroids? Maybe, but I doubt it. Is he a genetic freak? More likely, but still improbable."

The young, muscled receptionist backed away. "Woah, no need to get angry big guy. I'll let you work out in for free. I'm sure Jack will be happy to see you."

Nodding to the teen, Andrew walked off and headed to the bench press. Jack was squatting nearby, still too immersed in his work-out to notice his brother. Deciding that it would be good to get a good warm-up first, Andrew stacked on a couple of plates on the bench-press and started lifting.

After his second set on the bench, Andrew was suddenly blinded by an enormous, hulking black object that covered his entire range of vision. It took him a second to realize that that the dark wall of huge, sweaty muscle that had unexpectedly materialized in front of him was his brother's silhouette, blocking out the light from the ceiling. "Hey, bro! Didn't see ya' here!" Jack looked at the plates on the bench. "How much is this? About 315 pounds? Not bad, Andy, not bad at all."

"It's just a warm-up," Andrew said, instantly defensive.

"Of course," Jack smiled that impossibly handsome smile that infuriated Andrew so much, "How much do you want me to add?"

The older brother considered for a moment. "How about 90lbs?"

Jack grinned. "Sure, bro." He set the weight onto the bar.

Andrew pumped out another set. It was harder, but not too challenging. "Add another 90lbs." Jack did so, and once again Andrew pumped up the weights. He would have normally stopped at this weight, but wanted to impress his little brother. Once again, Jack added 90. This time, however, Andrew could only do half a set before he was too tired to continue.

"Don't feel bad, big guy," Jack consoled his older brother, "585 pounds is pretty damn impressive! Here, you spot me this time."

Grudgingly, Andrew got off the bench. "I'm already pumped up," Jack told his brother, "So I'll start with my normal bench. Add 315lbs."

Andrew's mouth dropped open for a moment, before he was able to regain his senses. "Um, what did you say?"

"Do you need me to repeat that, little guy? Three-Hundred-And-Fifteen-Pounds."

Amazed, Andrew added the plates onto the bar, though it took significantly longer for him to load the plates than it took for Jack because of Andrew's smaller build and the larger amount of weight. When his brother had finally stacked all the weight onto the bar, Jack benched the bar, now an incredible 900lbs, for a set of 12 reps. But he didn't stop at that. He continued onto another set, and then a third, and a fourth, all without pausing. After nearly fifty perfect phenomenal reps, Jack stopped and racked the weights. Standing up, the hulking teenager flexed and blew the XXXL tee to shreds with a flex of his enormous chest. Jack casually brushed the remaining shreds of the shirt off his torso and spread his freakish lats and godlike pecs, permeating the air with his overwhelmingly masculine teenage smell.

Now Andrew realized how Jack almost gave Coach Jones a heart attack. It was impossible to be prepared for something as superhuman as Jack's physique. If the muscular adolescent was impressive before, his shirtless body was positively heart-stopping. Andrew had already known that his little brother was for more muscular than he was, but the real image was simply incredible. There wasn't a shred of fat on Jack's torso. Not an ounce. Every inch of flesh on the teen's body was pure muscle. The 8-pack, which Andrew had seen through Jack's skintight shirt earlier, was so fucking ripped that it seriously looked like it could cut diamonds. Those swollen pecs were easily big enough to fit Andrew's entire head in, and if Jack applied even the slightest amount of pressure he could have surely crushed it like normal humans crush ants. Already breathtaking when concealed by the sleeves of a shirt, Jack's gargantuan biceps looked even more beautiful when fully revealed. They were like something out of a grotesquely distorted morph, bulging to outrageous dimensions and decorated with veins, but instead of looking disgusting and unnatural they looked perfect, flawless, sexy, heavenly, godlike. The stench of raw adolescent muscle flooded Andrew's nose and made him dizzy. There was just too much man for him to handle. And it was all his little brother…

Jack looked down at his older brother's body. It had collapsed after he had taken off his shirt, and a big wet stain spread across the crotch of Andrew's pants. "Alex," Jack yelled, "Help me take Andy to the back. He got knocked out."

Last edited by MuscleHintz; April 17th, 2012 at 10:19 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to MuscleHintz For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (June 30th, 2013)
  #2   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2012, 02:11 PM

By the way, this story is a continuation of the story below, which I never got around to finishing despite posting it nearly two years ago:

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=19687

Some of you may remember it. It's been a looong time, but my interest in the big bro vs little bro plotline has finally been revived :D
  #3   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Wow! I'm just sitting here with my mouth wide open and drooling, my dick hard as hell reading this stuff, Jack is just so perfect, so huge, so strong, and so smart! I love stories like this, big little brother stories, I loved how confident and dominant Jack was, I would love to go deeper into his athletic conquests, especially in football, what position did he play? Did he go both ways like most high schoolers? How many plays a game was he in? Did he almost single-handedly lead his teams to wins? Well, anyway, I'd really like to read more. Great job!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2012, 05:07 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I really liked how shaken Andrew was and the blatant superiority of Jack in pretty much every way. I look forward to see the interesting tension this creates between Jack, Andrew and Bianca. I love that you can't tell whether Andrew's reading more into it than there really is or if he's seeing exactly what he thinks he is and everyone else isn't reacting appropriately.
  #5   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2012, 08:57 PM

fillups44 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fillups44 Send a message via Yahoo to fillups44
Actually, I don't usually like the little brother beats the big brother stories usually but I do like this one. For one thing, the protagonist likes lording it over other guys so getting his arse handed to jim by his "little" brother is very satisfying. Also there is the tension between the beating Andrew's ego is taking by Jack just effortlessly outclassing him and what Jack is doing purposefully. Sone of it seems unintentional which is fun.

Descriptions are great, Jack is pretty superhuman though. 18 and benching 900+ lbs for over 12 reps? Pretty darn amazimg. The world bench press record is around 1,000 lbs for a single rep. I think Jack is in that territory. That's hot but it is newsworthy incredible as well.
  #6   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2012, 10:29 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Quote:
Originally Posted by fillups44 View Post
..... 18 and benching 900+ lbs for over 12 reps? Pretty darn amazimg....
Actually I think it was for 48 or 50 reps.

And yeah I'm loving the story.
  #7   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2012, 10:47 AM

I love the story too and I love superhuman strength that is this well described. My point was though thata teenager who could lift this much weight would not just be impressing the local hard ass coach and be a local or even statewide phenom, he woukd be making headlines around the world. Andrew should have been a little prepared.

However, I am obsessing over a minor detail. I like the story better with Andrew constantly being surprised by what his brother can do and I like Jack as the ultimate alpha strongest man in the world.
  #8   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2012, 02:49 PM

Thanks for the feedback, guys! What do you think Jack should do next?
  #9   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleHintz View Post
Thanks for the feedback, guys! What do you think Jack should do next?
Well, like I said in my previous message, I would love to see Jack telling stories about his athletic conquests in more detail. Or maybe seeing him doing a tug of war with 3 big muscular guys at the same time.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #10   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2012, 11:10 PM

As for me, one of the most interesting tensions in the story is Bianca. How far is Jack willing to go with her? Is she a pawn in his one upnanship of Andrew? Is he genuinely attracted to her? Is he actually gay? Is he going to compare his equipment with Andrew's in the locker room?

She seems devoted to Andrew but her behavior towards Jack is more than a little forward.
  #11   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2012, 04:07 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
Really hot story, man. I like the possible mind control. It was subtle, but I kind of hope his brother is making him feel worse and lesser, more and more subservient to him...love the characters so far.
  #12   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2012, 10:10 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Great start! I'm left wondering whether Cameron has found a miracle potion shared with Jack where both "grew" one another and are now behemoths, plotting some kind of bully event on Andrew. (I know, sometimes my mind goes to the dark side!) Is Jack going to try to woo Bianca over. Has Jack always been subconsciously seeking some kind of vengeance over Andrew? Will Andrew grow further to meet or surpass Jack? Only your future chapters will set my mind to rest!!!
  #13   Add to lkjhgfdsa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2012, 02:28 PM

lkjhgfdsa is on a distinguished road
Please keep writing!
  #14   Add to sgeake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2012, 12:03 PM

sgeake
Send a message via ICQ to sgeake Send a message via Yahoo to sgeake
Please say this is going to be continued!!!!
  #15   Add to gooooool's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2012, 10:27 PM

gooooool
Oh man this story is so good please continue. More comparasion between bros and jacks relation with bianca. Older bro could visit his old coach to hear compliments about jack. Really dissapointing when the story doesn't continue.
  #16   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2012, 07:40 PM

johnd is on a distinguished road
Great story! You are a great writer.
  #17   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2012, 09:33 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

I'm still looking forward to seeing a prequel of sorts, of Jack telling of his Freshman year of high school, how he basically conquered every sport with ease, how he dominated seniors, how he took over the school. How smart he is, is he smarter than his teachers, does he show that fact off? I know, I'm a little obsessive about these kinds of things, but I'm a sucker for origin stories.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options