The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2012, 01:51 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
Meeting New People 4

Sorry this is late, hope it's still good though :-) Thanks for all the comments guys, they really help me keep writing.

I was still a bit shocked at Tom?s reaction, the fact he wouldn?t let me help clean up his cum, that I didn?t object as he carried me towards the stairs. It wasn?t until he stopped at the foot of the stairs and looked up. I followed his gaze, saw the narrow staircase then looked at the muscle man carrying me.

?I?m not gonna fit? he chuckled, pecs rippling with his laughter, rubbing my arm. ?But? I kinda don?t wanna put you down? He pondered for a moment, then twisted his torso. ?This should work?

?Erm Tom? I started, but he was already moving.

He crab walked upstairs, keeping me surprisingly steady as he bumped into the walls, the stairs really creaking beneath his steps. The creaks were long and drawn out squeals of pain, the wood screaming in protest at Tom?s weight. I even heard a little crack. But we got upstairs without destroying my flat.

?Bathroom?s here right?? he asked, moving through my living room, nudging the table and making our cold tea and coffee rattle. He nudged the door open with his foot, set me down inside then squeezed through behind me. His bulk pushed me further into the bathroom as he closed the door, then turned to face me, grinning down at me.

I blinked. For some reason, Tom looked a little taller. I didn?t remember having to crane my neck so far back to see him, nor how full his pecs looked from this angle. I saw something flicker behind his green eyes, dimming the merriness before it came back and he drew back my blue shower curtain.

?Looks like it?s gonna be a tight fit? he chuckled, eyeing the little hole in the wall that was my shower. Once again I felt a deep embarrassment about my shitty apartment. Everything about it looked small and fragile next to Tom. He reached in and turned the hot tap.

?I?ll do it? I said, holding his thick wrist. ?It?s a bit tricky?

?Go for it? he beamed.

I leant forward to turn the taps the right way, the hot getting a little turn clockwise while the cold going round twice. As I leant forward, I caught Tom checking me out from the corner of my eyes. A smile quirked my lips as his eyes landed on my butt, his hands rubbing his abs as though inching towards his shaft. The python had gone to sleep since we?d climbed the stairs, but I saw its head rise in interest.

As soon as I let go of the taps and turned slightly towards Tom, I suddenly left the ground. I let out a start as his hand closed on my backside, which was feeling a bit tender after his pounding. He carried me into the cascading water and I let out a very unmanly squeal as the cold water struck. Tom?s bellow was far more masculine as he got splashed before spinning me round and pressing me into one of the walls of the cubicle. Suddenly the water wasn?t hitting me anymore, but I could still hear it falling on the floor and feel it swirling around my feet. I looked round and saw Tom, shuddering before me, his wide torso blocking the water, shielding me. His jaw was clenched as the cold water struck his back, a fine mist rising over his traps. As the water began to warm, the tension left his body and his muscles relaxed.

?Sorry? he said, panting a bit. ?I thought it would be warmer?

?I?m the one who?s sorry? I said, my eyes roving over his body as drops of water ran down his chest. ?The water takes a while to? warm up?

?Well, it?s warm now?

Tom?s words were practically a purr as his hand slid up the back of my thigh to play with my butt. I shuddered as he drew me closer, pressing me against his thick chest. I felt my knees go weak as I was surrounded by his rippling muscles, his pecs bulging against my face as he stroked my hair. He turned me round and let the water wash over me, drenching my hair and making it fall over my face. I felt him rubbing the water into me, his hands surprisingly gentle, and each movement caused an avalanche of muscle to fall over me.

?Where?s the soap?? he whispered, not wanting to break me from the trance his muscles had put me in.

Without thinking I reached behind me and grabbed the shower gel from the rack. Tom took it with thanks, squeezed some into his hands and started rubbing it in to me. God, this was so surreal! I was in my shower, getting washed by a 6?4?, probably 280 plus lbs muscle stud! He was paying particular attention to my butt, kneading my cheeks, teasing my hole. My breath hissed through my teeth a few times and I would have fallen over if Tom didn?t have such a firm hold on me.

I brushed my hair back and looked up at Tom. He gave me a crooked smile from his greater height, his hair damp and sticking out at odd angles, making him look irresistible. There was a warmth in his green eyes that shot right through me.

Without a word I took the shower gel from his hand and squirted his chest. He gave a start, then laughed when I rubbed it in, chin on his chest as he watched me. I couldn?t help but smile like a school boy.

I?d always loved pecs. The bigger, the better. If I could spend my days playing with pecs, I?d be a very happy man, and Tom had pecs to spare. There was just so much muscle bulging from his chest, and I could barely move it. I could tell Tom was trying to relax his chest for me, but they were just too thick for me to move. So, he decided to show off his control.

His right pec rolled beneath my fingers. It rippled as he tensed and relaxed it, making it match my movements. I chuckled, mesmerized by the shifting chest muscles, the way the striations appeared before he relaxed again. Tom chuckled too.

I ran my fingers between his pecs a few times, wiggling them in that deep chasm, then Tom flexed and his pecs closed in on them like a steel trap. I gasped, not from pain, but shock at the sheer strength his chest had. I tugged and pulled, but my fingers were firmly wedged in his pecs, even with all the sudsy soap running down him.

?Want your hand back?? Tom asked, leaning down putting his face beside mine.

?I?ve got two? I chuckled, cupping his balls.

?Ugh, oh!? Tom gasped, his pecs flexing harder against my fingers. It actually hurt that time, but Tom quickly regained control and let my hand go. ?Sorry? he breathed.

?My fault? I whispered back, balls still in my hand. Well, one ball was, and even then it filled my palm. I gave it a gentle grope and Tom shuddered.

?I just got cleaned up? he chuckled, kissing my cheek as he gently took my hand from his balls. ?Don?t want to cover you in my spunk?

?Doesn?t sound too bad to me? I said, standing on my tiptoes to kiss him back, placing my hands on his sudsy chest.

We kissed for a while, but when the water started to drop in temperature, I stepped back.

?And there goes all the hot water? I chuckled, blushing again. I bet Tom?s shower didn?t run out of hot water so quickly. ?I?ll let you finish getting washed. Would you like something to eat? A sandwich maybe??

Tom leant down for one last kiss, holding my cheek as he did. ?That?d be great?

Giggling giddily, I stepped out of the shower. I grabbed a towel and dried myself off, then quickly went to get Tom one. But when I thought about how big he was, I got him two just in case. I then pulled on some sweats and went down to grab Tom?s clothes for him. As I gathered up his boxers, shirt, jacket, and the tattered remains of his jeans, I eyed the bag with the condom in.

Now that I thought about it, it wasn?t normal for someone to bag a used condom up like that. I usually flushed mine afterwards. Plus, he?d seemed very conscious of his cum, making sure he cleaned up himself, even from the floor. After giving the bag one last look, I took the bundle of clothes back upstairs and knocked on the bathroom door before opening it.

?Here?s your clothes? I said, setting them down on the toilet. Tom was still in the shower so I left him to it. I then went to the kitchen and made us some sandwiches. As I was getting the butter, I caught sight of the clock in the corner. It was nearly 11 pm! There was no way Tom would get a train back? or had he driven? Either way, the thought of him driving home so late made my mother?s lessons on manners pop into my head. I should offer him a place to stay for the night. Though one look at my settee and I knew he wouldn?t fit, or at least my settee wouldn?t be in one piece the following morning.

The bathroom door opened and Tom stepped out, rubbing the towel over his head. He had his shirt on, and his boxers, but he was holding his jeans in his hand. I stared at his bare legs, watching those two trunks battle for space. I could clearly see every muscle group as it bulged off the impressive limb, it was no wonder he waddled when he walked. When Tom saw me staring at his legs, he lifted the remains of his jeans up.

?I? erm, seem to have destroyed my jeans in the excitement? he said bashfully. ?I?d hate to be a burden but could I--?

?Of course you can spend the night? I blurted.

Tom blinked. ?R-really? I was only gonna ask for some clothes but? sure, spending the night could be? fun?

My cheeks prickled with embarrassment, and I felt the heat coming off them. God, I must have sounded desperate and far too eager.

Able to pick up on my subtle signs of embarrassment and discomfort, Tom?s face went serious. He placed his jeans on the chair and walked towards me. The sandwiches were taken from my hand and placed on the table, then Tom gently put his arms around me, hands resting around my waist. My face was against his chest, so when he spoke, I felt his voice rumble from beneath the muscle.

?I?m touched that you?d open your home to me? he said gently, fingers stroking my lower back. ?Just shows what a kind person you are, not letting me drive home in my underwear?

I chuckled slightly, my blush losing heat but still prickling my cheek. ?Well, it was more to do with how late it was. I thought it would be rude to let you drive home alone?

Tom looked over my head and let out a low whistle. ?Whoa, I really lost track of time didn?t I? Well, thank you all the same Steve. I?ll sleep on the settee?

?Oh no? I said, pushing myself against Tom?s abs. I?m sure I wouldn?t have been able to break his hold if he didn?t want me to, but Tom loosed his arms whilst still keeping his hands on my back. ?You can have my bed?

?What? Oh no, I don?t want to impose. The settee will be fine?

?Tom, you?re too big for the settee? I chuckled. ?It wouldn?t be comfortable for you?

Tom gave the settee a second look, then returned his gaze to me. ?Oh. I guess you?re right? His green eyes darted down for a beat, and I saw a faint blush colouring his cheeks. ?Well, it still doesn?t feel right, me taking your bed. We? we could share it? if you like?

I felt my own blush return as I gazed up into Tom?s eyes. He was studying my face, searching for any signs he might have overstepped and offended me. But if anything, the idea of sharing a bed with Tom made my dick twitch within my sweats. To sleep beside all that muscle, to snuggle up against it? God it would be perfect!

?I?d love to Tom but,? I started, seeing the light dying in his eyes. Before he could lower his head further, I reached up to stroke his face. Hope burst in his eyes like a firework. ?But my bed?s not very big. I think your shoulders might hang off the edge as it is? I ran my hand from his cheek, down his traps and too his shoulder. ?There wouldn?t be enough room for the both of us. Plus, I hog the covers?

Tom smiled, his hands rubbing my back, one of them rising to hold my chin in his finger and thumb. ?But? if we had a bigger bed? would you be open to sharing it with me??

Words failed me. All I could do was nod, stroking Tom?s wrist as he still held my chin. His face broke into a gleeful smile and he leant down to kiss me, lips rubbing against mine as his thick tongue began a gentle search of my mouth. I let him drive the kiss until he leant back.

?Good? he said. ?Just nice to know where we stand? His hand still on my face began stroking my cheek. ?I really like you Steve? he whispered.

?I? I really like you too? I breathed.

We shared one last kiss then sat down on the settee to have our sandwiches. Afterwards we chatted for a while, until Tom caught me yawning. He said it was time for bed, so I quickly went to prepare my room for him. I pushed all my mucky clothes out of sight and stuffed my photo books out of sight too. Then I came out and told Tom the bed was ready. He thanked me and went in. I grabbed a blanket and pillow and settle down to sleep, my head full of visions of Tom in my bed, wishing I was in there with him.

The following morning I woke to the smell of bacon and eggs. It takes me a while to fully wake up, so the mouth watering smell and the sizzling sound didn?t strike me as odd straight away. Nor did I realise that when I stretched, my feet didn?t press into the arm of the settee but moved freely. I turned over, slowly opening my eyes and finding myself in my room. In my bed.

Suddenly something thick and bumpy slid beneath me, lifting me slightly. I rolled back until I hit two large slabs and another snake of solid bumps curled over me. The bed creaked, springs groaned as something large joined me in my bed, something big and warm rubbing up the back of my thigh making me shudder. Lips danced lightly on my neck, touching my jaw line in a sweet kiss. I gave a low, appreciative moan as the lips left me with a little pop.

?Morning? Tom rumbled, his arms bulging as he gave me a squeeze, pressing me into his pecs. ?Sleep well??

I nodded, running a hand up the arm hanging over me. It was amazing that I could actually feel a sizeable weight on my shoulder, his arm alone heavy enough for me to struggle to move. But it felt so warm and perfect, I didn?t want Tom to take it away. I stroked his forearm, tracing the veins that pulsed against his skin in time with the steady thump coming from his pecs. I ran a finger between the muscles, moving towards his large hand, placing my own in it. Tom curled his thick fingers round it in a tight grip. It made me smile.

?Ready for breakfast?? he asked, giving my neck another kiss, his other bicep flexing beneath me and moving my whole body. I bit my lip to keep from moaning as my body rubbed his crotch again. The memory of that thick flesh filling me made my already hard dick all the harder.

?Erm? I might need a little more time? I said, blushing as I tried to calm my dick. It would be a bit embarrassing to walk around with a tent in my boxers. I couldn?t see my dressing gown or some sweats I could hide my boner with, at least not within easy reach.

?Not fully awake yet?? Tom asked, his large arm pulling back slightly, hand resting on my shoulder. It began a slow, teasing journey down my side, tracing his finger along my skin. His touch left a tingling sensation that made my dick twitch. Then he found the waistband of my boxers and slid round, finding my hard pole. ?Or maybe you are fully awake? he chuckled deeply, that thick hand surrounding my shaft and giving it a squeeze, earning a low moan from me as I shuddered in bed.

?Oh no? I moaned, trying to get away, but Tom?s hold was firm.

?No? he whined, muscles bulging as he held me tighter, trapping me within his muscles, hand still on my shaft. ?Don?t go. Let me help?

His large hand began moving up and down my shaft in slow, languid motions. I shuddered, arching my back, my head pressing into his pecs. He chuckled deeply, then brought his lips down to my neck and walked kisses up and down it. Fuck, I was putty in his hands. I shuddered in bed, legs twisting and crossing, hips bucking slightly as I tried to escape Tom?s hold. He was too strong though, and it felt so good, filling my inside with heat. My balls were feeling tight, and I was starting to leak already. Tom?s large hand found my head, giving it a tight squeeze and a rub with his thumb.

?Ooooh? I moaned, trying not to blow. Tom was gonna have me creaming my bed in no time if he kept this up. Well, I thought, two could play at that game.

I stopped trying to escape Tom?s hold and instead just turned round. He gave a grunt of shock as my shaft slide from his hand, and I gave a wince as my elbow struck his abs. It sent vibrations up my arm but I ignored it and continued to turn until I was facing Tom. Well, actually, I was more level with his pecs than his face? nothing wrong with that.

Eyes wide, Tom looked down at me, then when my dick rubbed against his abs, his face broke into a smile. ?Hello there? he purred, hands cupping my butt, abs tensing and rippling against my shaft. I lost control of my body as those solid bricks of muscle closed around my shaft then released it, bumping over the head. A sizeable amount of pre leaked out and I bit my lip to keep the rest inside, much to my balls protest. Fuck, my plan was failing already. Quickly, I stuck my hand down between us, fortuitously sliding down the waistband of Tom?s boxers and finding his cock.

?Oh fuck? the stud gasped, his body shifting, crotch pressing against me. The force of his thrust was enough to push me out of his relaxed arms and down onto the floor with a thud.

?Ouch!? I grunted, more in surprise than actual pain.

?Shit! Steve, are you alright??

Tom threw his legs off the bed and looked down at me, eyes wide and mouth open in a guilty ?oh?. My lips twitched and I snorted a bit, my cock still hard and visibly tenting my boxers, damp patches spread out around the head.

?I?m fine? I chuckled again, sitting up and kneeling beside the bed. I gave him a gentle kiss and then whispered ?I guess I?ll have to be more careful with you.?

At that the worry fell from Tom?s face and he gave a short bark of laughter. ?Come on, let?s have breakfast before it gets cold.?

Tom had really out done himself; bacon and eggs beautifully prepared and served on golden toast. I only had the one serving but Tom had at least 4. Then again, I suppose he didn?t get to his size without eating a lot. When we finished, he tried to take my plate.

?Don?t you dare? I chuckled, snatching my plate from his meaty fingers and grabbing his as well. ?I?ve already been a terrible host by letting you cook, you?re not doing the washing up as well.?

?Steve, it?s no--? he started, but I held my hand up and dumped the plates in the sink.

?Oh no, I?m serious Tom. Relax, I?ll clean up.?

?But I?m the one who made--?

?Breakfast so I?ll be the one to clean up, it?s only fair. And if you so much as reach for that tea towel I will hit you with a frying pan.? Though I was sure if I did it would be my frying pan that would be worse off.

Tom just chuckled and admitted defeat, leaving his seat which groaned in relief and moved over to the comfier settee. While I washed up he watched me and asked me questions about my photography, how business was going, about the models and anything else he could think of. We kept talking till about lunchtime, and then Tom decided he should go.

?Thanks for letting me spend the night? he said as I walked him to the door. ?And thanks for these.?

I?d searched as best I could to find something to cover Tom?s thighs, though part of me wondered why I?d want to. The only thing I?d managed to find was a pair of sweats one of my cousins had got me as a joke. They just about stretched over Tom?s thighs, but the waistband was too wide for his narrow waist. He had to hold them up so as not to reveal too much of his underwear.

?Don?t worry about it? I said. ?I?m sorry I didn?t have anything more suitable.?

?Hey, it?s not like you?re the one who ripped my jeans. In fact I ripped your jeans as well. Oh shit, I completely forgot about that.?

?So did I.? I hadn?t, I still remembered how easily he had torn my clothes off. ?But don?t worry about it, it was worth it.?

A blush coloured his cheeks as he smiled at me. ?Well, I still feel like I owe you. Maybe you could? maybe you could stay round at mine sometime??

?That?d be great? I said, trying to contain my excitement.

?Great. Is next week too soon??

?Not at all.?

?Cool? he beamed. ?We?ll talk later.?

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Aleutrius's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2012, 06:45 AM

Aleutrius is on a distinguished road
Really like this story, and am looking forward to seeing the next part!
  #3   Add to wantulots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2012, 05:19 PM

wantulots is on a distinguished road
I want to be friends with these two
  #4   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2012, 08:39 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,306 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
This is very well written and super hot. I like the slow build up and the detailed descriptions. Looking forward to more and more of everything.
  #5   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2012, 03:21 PM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeza View Post
This is very well written and super hot. I like the slow build up and the detailed descriptions. Looking forward to more and more of everything.
Thanks :-) I'm glad you liked it, hopefully I don't go too slow with the build up and hopefully there will be more soon :-)

Thanks as well for the other kind comments

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2012, 04:02 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
But did Tom remember to take the baggie with him???

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options