The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2012, 04:22 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
Meeting New People 6

And once again I'm back with another chapter. Please enjoy :-)

Cold. I?m on something cold. It?s like ice but smoother, much too smooth. And dry. I?d slide if it was ice. My wrists hurt, something was digging into them, constricting them. Voices swam around me, fading in and out, words drifting;

??you shouldn?t??

??warned you??

??Steve I?m?please do??

??it?s too far?already working?can?t stop??

??contain?multiply without?no telling when??

The voices went quite again and I sighed with relief. It was so hard to sleep with them talking. They didn?t make any sense, why couldn?t they speak in complete sentences? Had it been English? Why didn?t I understand if it hadn?t been English?

The world rocked beneath me, my head spun and I couldn?t see anything. It was like I was lost at sea; no stars or moon or sun to offer me light, just inky darkness all around. Every now and then the voices would come back but it was always gibberish, impossible to tell where they were coming from. There was one voice I looked forward to hearing though. It was even harder to distinguish the words, but just the low bass sent a pleasant rumble through me, reminded me I had a body even though I couldn?t move it.

Then, after what felt like years on this inky sea, I opened my eyes. I squinted in the bright light and struggled to make anything out. It was all so white, the light hurting my eyes and head. Oh fuck. I tried to move but my body felt like lead, my joints sparking with pain and my stomach rolling. Bile rose in my throat but I swallowed it down and tried to keep it there.

?Steve? Steve, can you hear me??

Mercifully the room went dark, something was blocking the light. There was a shadow over me, a wide silhouette. I frowned and squinted until I could make out the features of the person over me.

Dark circles hugged his red eyes and there was a mark on one side of his face like he?d been leaning on his hand for a long time. Blond hair peppered his chin and jaw, almost a beard. His hair was greasy and darker than his beard. He was giving off a wave of musk as well. Who the hell was this guy?

And then it came back to me.

?Tom?? I asked, the words scraping their way out of my throat.

His eyes lit up and I knew it was him. Ripples of relief ran across those emerald pools but were quickly followed by shadows of guilt. I lifted my hand, my arm shaking with the effort until I touched Tom?s cheek. He put his hand to my wrist, keeping my palm against his prickly cheek so I didn?t have to try to keep it up. My thumb made a rasping noise as I stroked his cheek bone.

?You need a shave? I said.

A laugh bubbled past his lips and he squeezed my wrist a little tighter, his eyes shining but the tears unable to fall. The muscle man leant down to kiss me softly on the lips.

?Steve, I?m so sorry? he whispered, voice cracking. ?I was so stupid, I should have been more careful, I shouldn?t have??

?Hey? I cut in, hitting his cheek with as much force as I could muster, meaning it was a gentle tap. ?It takes two to tango, I?m as much to blame as you are. Don?t beat yourself up about it, I don?t blame you Tom, so neither should you?

?I think he should?

I felt Tom?s body go rigid on top of me. Slowly, he stood up and once his bulk was out of the way I could see we weren?t alone anymore. A man in a lab coat was standing in the door with a stethoscope round his neck and glasses hanging in his pocket. I don?t know why but something told me he was a doctor. He looked to be about 40 odd, with a thick but neatly trimmed red beard with a perfectly smooth and shiny head. He was looking at Tom with an expression of stomach dropping disappointment. Tom practically shrunk under his gaze, his shoulders dropping as he dipped his head.

?Please wait outside Thomas? said the doctor.

?But I don?t want to leave him a??

?Thomas? said the doctor in an even tone.

Tom closed his eyes for a beat and then left. Part of me wanted to call out, beg him to stay. I?d certainly feel safer with a 6 ft plus mountain of muscle at my side. The doctor closed the door behind Tom and came to stand in the place he?d just left.

?Hello Mr Fletcher, my name?s Dr McKlarken and I?d like to assure you you?re in a safe place?

?Erm? OK? I said, not sure what this doctor expected me to say. Of course I was in a safe place, did he think I was afraid of hospitals or something? I shuffled in the bed and cleared my dry throat. ?How long have I been asleep??

?I?m afraid you?ve been unconscious for 5 days Mr Fletcher?

?Five days?!? I gasped, triggering a minor coughing fit. ?Oh my god? I need a phone. My family?s gonna be so worried about me?

?Mr Fletcher, I?m afraid that won?t be necessary?

?Oh? Did Tom call them for me?? That made a blush creep across my face. I hadn?t told my parents I was seeing anyone, but I?m sure my mum would get all curious after meeting Tom. I could just imagine her sizing him up? not that kind of sizing, but no doubt she?d find something wrong with him, say he wasn?t good enough for me. Mothers, what can you do? ?OK, well I still need a phone, I?ve got a business that--?

?Mr Fletcher, I cannot allow you access to a phone right now?

?Why?? The heat of my blush left rapidly. I felt a little chill. ?When you said I was in a safe place? what? where exactly am I??

?I can?t divulge that just now, but as I told you, you?re safe?

?W-what??

?Please, stay calm Mr Fletcher, no one here means you any harm?

?I?d like to leave? I said, fumbling with the covers, trying to get out. The sheets were tucked in tight, and I was just too weak to move it. I kept tugging, struggling as panic fluttered in my chest. ?Tom? I called. ?Tom! Help!?

?Mr Fletcher, this really isn?t necessary? said Dr McKlarken in his annoyingly calm voice. He placed a gentle hand on my chest and eased me back into the bed. ?You?ve been through an ordeal that has triggered a reaction in your body and this is the only place that can fully understand what?s happening?

?What? what are you talking about? I don?t understand what?s happening? Why did you send Tom out?? I really needed a familiar face around right now. And preferably a big strong chest to hide my face in.

Dr McKlarken let out a tired sigh and sat on the edge of my bed. ?I?m sorry Mr Fletcher, I can only imagine how confusing this is for you. I?ll explain, but first, I?d like you to tell me what Tom told you about his? condition??

?His condition? You mean? his? his? He told me he had something like AIDS or HIV, something that was transmitted through his cu? I mean semen?

The doctor nodded. ?Well, while that is true, you?ll be pleased to know that Tom?s condition is not life threatening in the usual sense. It will change your life though?

I rubbed my face forcefully. ?OK, with all respect Dr McKlarken can you stop sounding all mysterious and just tell me what?s going on??

Dr McKlarken chuckled. ?I?m sorry, I was trying to ease you into the truth, but if you insist. This facility is working on serum that increases testosterone production whilst at the same time causing the body to create further growth hormones. It does this by tricking the body into thinking it has not reached its full size yet. The serum makes these growth hormones more potent, causing increase in muscle mass and overall growth. We also introduce nanites into the system which promote bone growth to better support this increase in musculature the hormones cause.

?But, we don?t just go around injecting people with this serum, there?s a long procedure involving base drugs to prepare the body. You see, when introduced into the system, whilst promoting growth hormone production, the serum also creates a by product, a hormone we?ve called Grodetoxicane. The Grodetoxicane doesn?t hinder the growth, in fact it helps, but it affects the brain. It causes a disorder similar to bigorexia; the subject will always feel small and underweight no matter how big the formula makes them. This means they will constantly want to get bigger to the point that even once the formula has passed through the system naturally, the body will continue creating excess testosterone and growth hormones.

?The preliminary drugs are a way of counteracting the Grodetoxicane but they don?t stop its production. The Grodetoxicane and traces of the serum and nanites are present in the subject?s semen and can be sexually transmitted. When you swallowed Tom?s semen, it introduced the serum into your system. Do you understand what that means??

I just stared at him, my mouth slightly open.

?I thought so? he said with a dry chuckle that made me feel stupid. ?Where did I lose you??

?The part about this facility working on a formula? Is this a lab or something??

?Yes this is an R&D facility funded by a private party interested in creating a? I suppose the simple term would be a ?muscle growth formula??

?A? a muscle growth formula? Like? like a potion that will turn people into? the Incredible Hulk??

Dr McKlarken gave another one of his condescending chuckles. ?In a sense yes, but we?re not making monsters, our subjects retain their intelligence and cognitive thinking, we increase brawn without sacrificing brain?

This time it was my time to give a dry laugh. ?OK, I see what?s going on. You?re just pissing around with me. This is all a load of sci-fi crap. Tom,? I called to the door, ?get your arse back in here I?ve figured it?

?Mr Fletcher?

?And I bet I haven?t been out for 5 days either? I laughed turning on the doctor. ?What, did Tom slip something in my drink to knock me out? Tom, you better not drug me like this again or I will beat you over the head?

?Mr Fletcher? Dr McKlarken said again, pity in his eyes.

?Is this a hidden camera show or something? I must say you?re doing a great job, you?re a great actor. But come on, you expect me to believe that there?s a formula that can make people grow??

This time the doctor had no reply. Instead he just bowed his head, stood up and walked to the foot of my bed. He pulled a laptop that had been out of sight and brought it to me. He indicated I should sit up, and once I had, he opened the skinny computer and put it on my lap. He pressed a few keys and the screen came to life. It showed me a white room, not unlike the one I was sitting in except it didn?t have a bed. Dr McKlarken moved the mouse and a control bar appeared on the bottom. He clicked play and I realised it was a video.

?What?s this?? I asked, just as a familiar voice came from the machine.

?You want me to stand there?? it said.

?Yes please? said another voice, Dr McKlarken.

A guy walked into view, wearing only a pair of shiny shorts that hugged his skinny legs. When he was standing in the middle of the screen he rubbed his slim arms restlessly, shifting his weight from foot to foot.

?Are you alright?? asked the Dr McKlarken on the computer.

?Yeah? said the guy. ?Just feeling a little buzzed. Can?t believe this is really happening?

He smiled, his green eyes twinkling with mischief and excitement. He ran a hand through his dark blond hair then scratched his narrow square chin.

?Well, the formula should kick in any minute now, we should move on. Please give us your name and current stats for the record?

?Sure, my name?s??

?Into the camera please?

?Oh, sorry? the guy laughed, jittering on the spot and running a hand through his hair again. ?I think I can feel it starting. Right, yeah, name and stats? He let out a whoosh of air, still grinning. ?My name?s Thomas Briggs, I?m 23, 5?5? and 120lbs. My arms are? oooh, oh wow?erm? my arms are 11 inches, chest 34 inches, core 30 inches and legs? ahh, oh god this feels so? right, my legs are 16?AH! Oh shit, shit it?s happening, god it feels so? Right, legs are 16 inches, feet are size? Ho fuck? Tom staggered back, a look of pure bliss on his face. ?I can?t, god, it just feels so good?

?The formula?s taking affect? said Dr McKlarken. ?Try and stay still Thomas?

?I-I-I?ll try doc? Tom chuckled, straightening up again. He started closing and opening his fist, making the veins wiggle in his forearms. ?But this feels so great! Yeah, I?m growing!?

He was right. The veins in his forearms became more pronounced, thickening and throbbing under his skin. Then his forearm swelled right before my eyes, those bony arms suddenly getting covered in new, dense looking muscle. Tom lifted his arm to look at it better, I could see the muscle writhing beneath his skin, the growth flowing up from the elbow to his wrist. His eyes went wide and he let out a whoop of laughter when his hand began to expand as well, staring, mesmerized as his palm got wider, fingers thickened into meaty digits and his knuckles popped. He opened his hand up, wiggled his fingers causing his forearm to ripple even more.

?Fantastic? Tom laughed then gave a low moan. His gaze travelled down his pumped up forearm to his measly looking bicep. It was certainly an odd contrast; this dense, sculpted forearm connected to such a narrow, near nonexistent bicep. At least, it had been nonexistent. Already it was inflating like a balloon under his skin, but it looked too solid to be filling with air. Tom curled his arm again and again, each time his bicep bulged bigger, as though each curl was just pumping it up even more. When he straightened his arm, his triceps would bulge out of his underarm. He twisted his body, trying to look at his triceps, giving the camera a perfect shot. It started off as just a hint of a bulge then it stuck out more, and more. The shadows grew deeper the bigger it got, becoming more defined, thicker.

?Yes, oh god yes!? Tom breathed, lifting both arms up for a double bi, grinning at the camera. ?It?s working! Look at me, look at my arms! I?ve got guns!? He laughed and made his biceps bounce, twisting his wrists to make those balls of muscle do his bidding. He then brought his arms round into a most muscular. ?Ooooooh? he moaned, eyes rolling in his sockets.

Both shoulders suddenly ballooned out to match his arms, going from smooth and bony to swollen and rocky with muscle. His swelling shoulders pulled themselves apart, traps rising and adding mass to his neck. He gritted his teeth in a big grin, twisting his head and making veins pop out of his swelling neck. His clavicle began to sink into an expanding mass of muscle as his flat chest rapidly filled out. It was amazing the way the muscles just grew beneath his skin, as though pushing their way out. They grew wider and fuller, turning into a pair of juicy pecs, a bit of growth leaking into his nipples, making them swell thicker as well.

In response to his new chest, Tom?s lats suddenly spread out as well, making his torso even wider. He flexed and felt his arms, his chest, then ran his hands down his stomach, moaning in bliss the whole time. ?Yes? he kept saying. ?Oh fuck yes, more?

His core rippled beneath his fingers, ribs vanishing to be replaced by new bumps, these ones of solid muscle. Abs slowly revealed themselves, turning from toned to sculpted almost instantly, the bricks of muscle just growing right out of him while only adding a few inches to let him keep his V shaped torso. He stroked his new muscles, chuckling like a school boy, feeling those solid bricks as his hips became more pronounced.

?This is so unreal? he laughed. ?But so fucking REAL! It?s me, it?s all me, my body, my muscles, my? oh? oh holy shitting fuck!?

Tom?s knees almost buckled. At first I thought it must have been from the weight of his torso, but I could see some toned muscles bulging out of his skinny legs, keeping him standing. He hunched himself over and I caught a glimpse of the rippling muscles on his back, but that wasn?t what was causing his discomfort.

Within his tight shiny shorts I could see Tom?s cock shifting. It was already hard and sticking out plainly, but the head was? getting thicker. His cock was joining in on the growth, getting longer and thicker, fucking sticking out more and more from his groin. His shiny shorts hugged the swelling member and cupped his growing balls which were becoming more visible by the second. His legs were getting thicker as well, but both Tom and I were momentarily distracted by his growing manhood.

His feet thickened and grew wider, climbing the shoe size scale at a quick pace. His thighs just? ballooned out with new muscles, the various different groups expanding and bulging against one another, forcing the legs of the shorts higher and higher, just making his growing junk look even bigger!

Tom was breathing heavily now, hands flying all over his body, wanting to feel it all, experience every new muscle that had swollen onto his form. He?d gotten taller as well, having gained at least 4 more inches putting him at 5?9? with an extra 60 if not 80 lbs bulging off of him.

?How are you feeling Thomas?? Dr McKlarken asked.

Tom look up, his pleasure being replaced by shock as though only just remembering he wasn?t alone. He put a meaty hand over his crotch to try and hide his obvious boner, but it wasn?t easy to hide a tent as big as that. ?How do I feel?? he repeated then gave a giddy laugh. ?I feel fucking fantastic! Never felt so strong before, so? big, so heavy? He lifted his free arm to flex his bicep, staring at it hungrily. ?It?s just so? hard? He relaxed his bicep and flexed it again. ?So dense and fucking solid and it?s mine?

?Did the growth hurt??

?God no it was great!? Tom laughed, looking down at his torso, grinning as he cupped his chest, rubbing it with his hand, his gaze moving from his chest to his bicep. ?It was like? like pure energy flowing through me while having the best sex of my life! Like my fucking muscles were having an orgasm or something. And? and I still feel it inside me,? he rubbed his abs, ?I don?t think I?m done yet?

?That?s normal Thomas, it?s probably just adrenaline. Your next growth spurt shouldn?t happen until??

?Now! It?s happening now!? Tom cried, before laughing. ?Oh fuck yes, yes!?

His whole body started flexing and contracting, veins jumping, striations appearing. When before the growth had been marginally gradual, now Tom?s whole body was just? exploding out in every direction.

?Fuck yes more!? Tom cried, his voice changing, dropping deeper as his neck thickened and his head rose higher. He was getting even taller, shoulders growing thicker and further apart. He lifted his arms into another double bi, no longer trying to hide his boner, just revelling in his growth, his size, his power. His pecs swelled out in front of him, going from athletic to bodybuilder in seconds, into the full meaty pillows I knew so well. His biceps inflated, that wiggly vein on his right bicep coming into sight and staying there, curving around that massive boulder of muscle before sliding down into his forearm. His head grew past the 6 ft mark and stopped after another 4 inches just as the shorts flew off of him in a flurry. His cock bounced freely as his balls slapped against his thick thighs that battled for space and pushed his sac forward.

?Yes, yes!? Tom roared, his voice even lower, so low it sent a pulse of pleasure through me. ?Oh fuck yes! So big, just so fucking big now!? He started feeling his pumped up body all over again, loving every second. ?Oh god? so fucking massive!?

Dr McKlarken reached forward and stopped the video. He closed the laptop and took it off of me. I kept staring as though the screen was still there, as though I could still see Tom standing naked in that white room, a strip of his shiny shorts hanging onto his steel like shaft when moments before there had been the Tom I?d expected, the Tom I?d pictured during our chats. It didn?t fit now though, now I?d seen Tom as he was, been with him, felt every glorious inch of his godly body. How could he have ever been that? small?

?That was taken 5 weeks ago? said Dr McKlarken. ?Thomas contacted you not long after that he tells me. After his first treatment, he wasn?t supposed to meet with anyone who knew his original size, not until a reasonable amount of time had passed to explain his exponential growth. But, it seems he purposefully put off meeting you until after his treatment. I saw no reason to deny him his wish; he assured me you knew nothing of his former size so there was no risk to the project. Had I known his feelings for you at the time? I might have advised against it?

I closed my eyes, trying to take it all in. I don?t know what was more difficult to swallow; the fact that there was a formula that could make people grow or Tom had been interested in me before we met. Had he taken this procedure because of me? Did he make himself big because he knew I?d like it, that I?d be more likely to like him back? If that was the case, Tom must think I was really shallow.

?Mr Fletcher??

?I believe you? I whispered. ?I? I believe you. You said that? that erm when people take this? formula, then they? they can pass it on or something??

?In a sense, yes. When you swallowed Tom?s semen you took in a portion of the nanites and the formula. Your body has already responded despite out best efforts to remove the serum and nanites. There?s no Grodetoxicane in your system yet, but it will be soon. And as you didn?t take the preliminary drugs, there?s no telling how big you could get?

I swallowed. ?And? and you mentioned something about? bigorexia??

?Yes, that is a possibility as well, but Mr Fletcher I want you to know we are working on a way to help you. We have some possible drugs that could counter the Grodetoxicane even though it?s already in your system as well as slow the serum to keep you at a normal, manageable size?

?But what about Tom? He? he grew instantly. Will that happen to me??

?No, the instant growth is triggered when the nanites create a small electro-magnetic field at such a frequency it excites the enzymes, causing them to work faster. After that initial burst the nanites can then only produce low level frequencies, causing a much slower, more gradual growth until they and the serum have naturally passed. I highly doubt you?ll have the instant growth the other subjects have undergone as the nanites you have are the same ones Tom was given. They have already used a great portion of their power source. No, a rapid growth spurt is highly unlikely?

?But Tom grew more than he should. In the video, you said he wasn?t going to have another growth spurt for a while but then he got even bigger!? Part of me had been happy when that happened, the same part that wanted to watch the video again, the same part that was giving me a semi under the covers despite the situation. ?If you were wrong about that maybe the stuff you gave him was stronger or something?

Dr McKlarken took a moment, I could see him weighing his words and watching me with a measuring look, one that made me feel like an experiment he was supervising. Or I was a child that had stumbled upon something he?d though beyond my capabilities. ?Well, Thomas was a special case. The formula worked particularly well with his DNA and produced results beyond our expectations. But that?s no reason to believe that it would affect you in any??

?He?s still growing? I said, with such clarity it I was amazed I hadn?t seen it sooner. ?He?s still getting bigger isn?t he?? Of course he was, all those times I?d see him after a while and I could have sworn he was bigger. Back then I?d always brushed it off, it was ridiculous, absurd, but now?

Another of those surprised and calculating looks. ?Yes? Dr McKlarken finally said, teasing the word out cautiously. ?Thomas has gained just over an inch in height and another 18 lbs or so, more so than other subjects in that time. Then again he is exercising and the increase can be equated to the workouts as opposed to the formula. But, we?re talking about you Mr Fletcher. We?re going to need to keep you here for observation, a few months at least. Arrangements have been made; your family think you?re on holiday as do your friends and we?ve taken care of your business. Once we?ve found a way to control your growth we?ll have you sign a few confidentiality agreements and then you?ll be free to go with a hefty payment for any inconvenience?

?OK, thank you Dr McKlarken? I said, starting to feel better. I wasn?t all that thrilled about growing huge, I mean, a bit of muscle would be nice, make me feel happier when I looked in the mirror, but being Tom?s size? I just couldn?t imagine it, it was just so? ridiculous. ?Can I talk to Tom now??

?Ah yes? Thomas?

?What?? I asked. ?Don?t punish him for what happened, I?m just as much to blame for??

?I?m fully aware there is enough blame to go around? cut in Dr McKlarken sternly. ?And it?s because of that I?m going to tell both you and Thomas that you two shall not have intercourse until we have placed ways to control your growth and the formula has left Thomas? system?

?But? if I already have this? Grow-de? thingy, then why should it matter if we have sex??

?Because Mr Fletcher,? said Dr McKlarken, standing up and moving towards the door, ?the human body is a complex thing. You?ve already noted yourself that Tom is still experiencing benefits from the formula and as we are unsure how the formula and the Grodetoxicane will react within you, I see no reason in risking your health by introducing more into your system. Both of you should keep your bodily fluids to yourselves, am I clear??

?Yes sir? I said, suddenly feeling like a child under his stern gaze. Now I could see why Tom had left, Dr McKlarken just gave off this aura of authority. Something told me it wasn?t a good idea to go against his wished.

?Good. I?ll remind Thomas of his responsibilities and then send him to you. I?ll also send for an anti-agent to slow the formula down. You?ll need to take it regularly until we find a more permanent remedy. Goodbye Mr Fletcher?

And with that, the doctor closed the door and I was alone again.

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to dinjin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2012, 05:42 PM

dinjin is on a distinguished road
Great story! I love the pacing and how its developing.
  #3   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2012, 05:35 AM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
Wow...I must know more. Such an interesting story.
  #4   Add to nvb2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2012, 04:24 PM

nvb2 is on a distinguished road
Thank you for another intriguing and wonderful chapter! I'll wait for some more awesomeness.
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 13th, 2012, 01:53 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Getting more and more interesting!!!
  #6   Add to Ayakitayama1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2012, 04:10 AM

Ayakitayama1 is on a distinguished road
(sorry repost)
  #7   Add to Ayakitayama1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2012, 04:12 AM

Ayakitayama1 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for this great new chapter. I especially liked the "you're done" "huhu, no i'm not done yet" and the subsequent growth
can't wait for more!
  #8   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2012, 02:29 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinjin View Post
Great story! I love the pacing and how its developing.
Thanks, I'm often worried I go too slow for some guys ^_^;;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvershadow View Post
Wow...I must know more. Such an interesting story.
Heheh, thanks :-) Glad I can keep your interest, and more will be up soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvb2 View Post
Thank you for another intriguing and wonderful chapter! I'll wait for some more awesomeness.
Hehhe. d'awww, cheers ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by philat99 View Post
Getting more and more interesting!!!
And bigger ;-) Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayakitayama1 View Post
Thanks for this great new chapter. I especially liked the "you're done" "huhu, no i'm not done yet" and the subsequent growth
can't wait for more!
Heheh, yeah, I liked that part too; give him more than they expected and make him bigger :-D

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options