The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclboyny's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2012, 10:36 PM

musclboyny is on a distinguished road
True story. Part 1

This is not a fantasy story of 8 ft tall, 700 pound bodybuilders. This is the true story of how 2 average gym guys blew up into the size of professional offseason bodybuilders in a very short time. I know, because I am one of them. My name is Jeff.
It was May, 2011. South Florida. I was working at my buddies cafe that he owned with another partner. The two of us were getting ready to go on a 2 week vacation to Cancun, while his partner minded the business. I was 38, 5 foot 9, and about 200 lbs of muscle. The 70 lbs I added in the past 10 years added a roundness to my physique. Having been a skinny kid, I was always fascinated by bodybuilding and adding more size to my frame. My buddy, Javi, was 43, and about 5 ft 10, 211 beefy lbs. Whereas I was naturally a thinner guy, he had a stockier frame. His waist and hips were small, with a thicker "ball gut" belly that sat above. He wasn't fat, but had thicker protruding abs that were solid, big hands and feet, heavy pecs, and a broad, thick back. I spent many hours working out and eating to attain my present look, and Javi barely dabbled in the gym and looked as he did quite naturally- like a strongman competitor that never trained to get bigger.
Three days before we were to leave for Mexico, we were both working a lunch shift in the cafe, when in entered one of the biggest bodybuilders I had ever seen in person. He looked to be about 55 years old, maybe 5 ft 11, and as wide as the doorway. He had gym sweats on, with his traps bunched up next to his neck and protruding through his v-neck sweatshirt. His upper pecs also jutted out a few inches through the same opening. His arms and delts pressed against his sweats, stretching the fabric. His sweatpants were baggy, but you could see his huge glutes and calves also trying to escape the cotton. He looked awesome! He sat down for lunch and we had along conversation about bodybuilding and training. It turns out that his name was Walt, he owned a gym about 10 miles away, was 285 lbs, and getting ready for a contest in 6 weeks. I told him of my gains and how I always tried to add more muscle.
Javi kept coming over to the table to refill his water and stare at him. when we were back in the kitchen he exclaimed "That guy is freaking HUGE! He looks almost ridiculous! I wonder what it is like to carry around that much muscle and be that big all the time?"

"Yeah, he looks amazing! I would love to look like that", I answered. "Especially for his age, to be that big! Or for any age!"

Javi replied, almost with embarrassment, "I always wanted to be a little bigger myself."

Javi came with me when I handed him the check, and the three of us continued to talk about bodybuilding. Walt then gave us an unexpected offer. "It sounds to me that you are both serious about gaining size and adding a good amount of muscle. If I am correct, then you guys should come visit me at my gym and I will help you both reach your goals. After all, I did not always look like this, either. And I tell you, it takes hard work and discipline to attain this extreme amount of muscle mass." Walt's voice had a low, serious tone to it. "So if you boys are dedicated to growing superior muscle size to most of the "average Joe's" out there, then meet me tomorrow around 7pm at my gym. Then we can begin your routine." He handed us his business card for the gym. Javi and I both thanked him for the offer and watched him leave.It was such an unusual sight to see that much muscle in motion, exiting the door, that all eyes in the restaurant couldn't help but stare, point, and discuss his immensity. I overheard the words "freak" and "monster" and "steroids" and "why would anyone want to look like that?" from other patrons.

"Well, if he can get that big, then I am sure he can help us put on a little size," I said to Javi.

"Yeah, Jeff. I say we go tomorrow and see him. I think I would like to be around 240 or 245."

"That's like 35 pounds, Javi! You'd have to work really hard and be more disciplined than you are now."

"I know, but I can do it. Especially if Walt is our mentor! "

"I would like to be about 220, for a start. That is still pretty big, but not unreasonable, don't you think?" I said.

"Sure, Jeff. We should do whatever Walt says, because he obviously knows what he is doing. His size is fucking unreal."

The next day came and Javi and I drove to the neighboring town where Walt's gym was located. I was somewhat surprised by Javi's eagerness to suddenly want to grow bigger. For me it was like second nature to want to continue to add size, as it had been a lifestyle for me. Javi, on the other hand, already had a thicker frame, more ideal for building muscle. So I guess you often want what you do not have. Even though Javi had a strongman physique, he never optimized it. My thinner frame had more muscle now than ever, and I was excited to ask Walt if he thought I could put on another 20 lbs of beef.
We arrived at the gym, on a small wooded side street. As we entered the door, there was a counter with a boy who looked about 22 years old at the desk. He was also intimidatingly enormous. He had some of the biggest guns popping out of his tight tshirt that I had ever seen. His biceps were so round and bloated, yet had veins and were vascular. Although I was the biggest I had ever been, I suddenly felt tiny next to this kid. Javi stood behind me, quiet, and probably intimidated to see someone half his age look like a comic book character.
"Hey, how are you guys today?" the kid asked.
"Good, good, thanks. We're here to see Walt." I replied.
The kid eyed us up and down with an "I know what you're here for" kind of look. "Cool. You must be Javi and Jeff. I'll let him know you're here." And he walked to the back of the gym.
I looked at Javi and smiled "So Walt told that muscleboy that we were
coming?"
"Did you see his arms? They looked unnatural! Fucking Freaky!" Javi exclaimed.
As we looked around the gym, there were more "freaks" scattered throughout. The clientele consisted of bodybuilders, offseason, and tanned with low bodyfat, guys who looked like they were competing in the "World's Strongest Man" competition, fitness girls, teens, seniors, and women with more muscle than me and Javi combined. One thing was obvious- this was a serious gym.
From the back of the gym we could see two large masses of muscle approaching us- the desk kid, and Walt. He walked up and smiled slyly. "I knew I was right, you boys want to grow. Welcome to my gym! Now let's get started??"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to msclbldr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2012, 01:50 AM

msclbldr
Send a message via Yahoo to msclbldr
Looking forward to more.
  #3   Add to iluvmassivemusl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2012, 01:53 AM
Big C

iluvmassivemusl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iluvmassivemusl
huh

sometimes reality is stranger than fiction
  #4   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2012, 04:23 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Very promising start! The starting stats for the narrator and Javi are very realistic --probably similar to many guys. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. Thanks for writing!
  #5   Add to chr1s_87's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2012, 10:35 AM

chr1s_87 is on a distinguished road
Awesome start!! Looking forward to seeing where it goes!
  #6   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2012, 11:37 AM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
Excellent start.
  #7   Add to danilupoa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2012, 10:17 PM

danilupoa is on a distinguished road
Please make them huge and big!
  #8   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2012, 10:10 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
Nice start to a true story. Please continue!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options