The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2011, 10:50 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Spice Part 27

by Mad Dog and Mr. X

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26

Dan was walking along the road, stretching his big legs a bit. It was Saturday, and most of the household was out and about. Peter and Colin were out looking at rings, apparently, and Phil was sound asleep, having spent too much of the night up playing some game until the wee hours of the morning. Dan though, had fallen asleep sooner, and so found himself walking along the road, loving the crispness of the fall air. It was getting cool, but not yet truly cold, and it felt good to walk in it. His morning reverie was disturbed, however, when he heard screeching tires around the curve up ahead, followed by the crunch of metal.

He ran ahead to see if anything terrible had happened. He saw a car that had broken through the guardrail at the side of the road and had fallen into a ditch! He hurried over and yelled out, "Is anyone in there? Do you need an ambulance?!"

He heard a somewhat feeble voice call out from within. Rushing around, he could see a man in the driver's seat, looking dazed. The man's eyes widened as he saw Dan, and he shook his head, as if trying to dispel a hallucination. Then he grabbed the door handle, but it had become stuck in the crash, and wouldn't open. His face scrunched up and turned red as he struggled to open it, to no avail. He began to cry for help, looking a bit panicky.

"Hold on, I'll get you out of there!" Dan grunted as he got his fingers on the outside handle and with a firm yank ripped the door off of the side of the car! "Are you hurt, mister?"

The man looked up, his eyes wide, his jaw dropping open. "You... just... oh wow..." He sat there for a moment, then realized where he was, and hastily unbuckled his seat belt and stepped out. "I'm fine, I'm..." his voice dropped off woozily, and he grabbed the frame of the car for support. "Just a little... " he shut his eyes, trying to make the spinning stop. "Damn deer running across the road!" he swore at last. He took several deep breaths, and then turned to Dan, opening his eyes again. "Thank you, young... er... big... er... man..." his face reddened as he put out his hand for a shake.

Dan smiled, seeing that he'd gotten the man all flustered with his size. Another gay dude? Seemed likely. He shook the man's hand. "The name's Dan Stockwell. And don't worry about it, the important thing is that you don't look like you've been hurt. What should we do now, though?"

"No, no, I'm fine. Thank you, Dan." The man seemed to recover, just a bit. Although his eyes kept darting to different parts of Dan's body. Even with a light sweatshirt on, it was obvious that Dan was massive, and built like no other man around. "Ah yes. Well. Ah. Hello. I'm Frank Skaggs, by the way. The, um. The mayor." He blushed, getting embarrassed. "And that deer jumped in the way, and I went over the side, trying not to hit it." He sighed. "Oh well. I wonder if my car will still drive..." He got in, and tried to start it. After a few tries, it took, but when he threw it in reverse, the wheels just dug into the soft earth, and he couldn't move backward. "Damn!" he swore, as he pressed the accelerator several times, with no luck.

"Hey, I'll help you get back on the road... although I wouldn't recommend driving without the driver's side door," he chuckled. He went over to the rear of the car and hooked his hands underneath the fender. "HUP!" he yelled as he lifted up, the rear of the car going along with it. With small steps he dragged the entire car out of the ditch and several feet back to the side of the road! He let the car back down with a heavy sigh and stretched his arms afterwards, letting Frank see how huge and pumped they were in the sleeves.

Frank's eyes were huge, as he stared at the bloated sleeves of Dan's sweatshirt, the fabric stretched thin, struggling to contain the massive arms within. "That... that was amazing!" Frank sputtered at last, looking up at Dan in awe. He was so distracted by the display that he fell out of the driver's seat onto the road, having forgotten about the lack of a door momentarily. He picked himself up quickly though, and stood up straight, staring at Dan. At which point Dan noticed that the little mayor appeared to be standing erect as well. "Th- thank you again, Dan..." Frank managed at last. He looked the huge young stud over, and then saw Dan's big hands. "Oh man, you got your hands dirty on my car..." he looked like he genuinely felt bad about it. "Um... well, if you want a ride, my house is just down the road. You could wash up there. It's not far. I think I can make it there. With no door, that is..."

"Sure, but I don't think I'd fit in your car," he chuckled, blushing. The mayor of the whole town was into him! Well, who wouldn't be? Still, he thought this was very cool! "I can run pretty fast, though. How about I just jog alongside you?"

Frank Skaggs blinked a couple times. He had run track back in high school, but not much since then. The most running he did these days was to council meetings, when he was running late. Still, if this young hulk wanted to... "Um. Oh, okay. Uh, sure. If that's okay... I'm sure you'll be able to keep up. I won't drive fast..." Frank got back in the car, and slowly started to drive down the road, always looking in his mirrors to see where Dan was at.

Dan made sure he was always in view of the mayor's rear view mirror, waving to him whenever he would look back to check on him, which was often. As the giant teen bounded along, his pecs bounced up and down with his stride, and his not-inconsiderable weight landed on the pavement with a thud. Thankfully his briefs were keeping his cock and balls from jangling around in his sweatpants, though.

Frank had to remind himself to focus on the road, not on the vision of massive maleness that bounded along in his rearview mirror. Once or twice, he nearly went off the road again, but managed to correct it each time. He even sped up, on the straightaway, and was surprised to see Dan following close behind, the big muscleteen sprinting impressively, huge legs powering him along the road like a charging bull or an oncoming freight train. Frank was getting close to home now, and wondered how fast Dan could go. But as he was going to try and go faster, he felt the car jolt, and begin to slow, as the engine began to overheat, from damage sustained earlier. Frank gave a salty curse as the car slowed, smoke drifting from the hood. His head bent down in defeat, when he felt a jolt.

He looked around, and saw that Dan was behind the car, a huge grin on his face, both big hands firmly on the trunk. Dan pushed forward, using his big legs for power, pushing Frank and his wreck of a car down the road. Frank watched as the speedometer needle slowly rose, as Dan picked up speed. He was tempted to let it keep going, to see how high Dan could go, but his house was coming up. He put his hand out the empty doorway, signaling to Dan that it was coming up. Dan let go, and the car coasted forward, until Frank was able to pull into a driveway, and roll to a stop.

By now, Dan's arms and shoulders looked like they were close to bursting out of their confines. He'd easily muscled his car around, a hunk of metal that was probably close to a ton if not over. Who was this kid?! "So this is your place, huh, Mayor Skaggs? It's nice, real nice..." Dan mused as he looked at the edifice of the mayor's house. Then he turned around and looked at the mayor himself. He was a handsome guy, he thought!

Frank was in his early 50s, with wings of gray at his temples. Standing an even six feet tall, he'd once been lean to the point of thinness, back when he ran track in high school. That had been a long time ago though, and he'd filled out a bit since then. Most of it had been a bit of muscle, back in college, when he had started going to the gym. But as he got involved in politics, time for that had become less and less, and his eating habits had deteriorated, giving him a middle that was too flabby for his taste. Still, at 200 pounds, he was hardly fat. Just not the athlete of his youth. But his looks had remained good, over time, the years only making him look better.

Dan, though, was absolutely godly to Frank's eyes. He looked at the young man, who's sweatshirt looked ready to burst around the swollen shoulders and arms. The breadth of Dan alone took his breath away. And when he looked further down, to see the way Dan's massive, pumped legs filled the sweatpants... it made Frank's heart flutter. And when he saw the big bulge between those huge thighs... Frank actually choked. Finally, he managed to speak. "Uh, thank you again, Dan. As I said, wash up. Um, inside. Yes." He stumbled to the door, and opened it, directing Dan to a bathroom. "Right in here..."

Dan closed the door and after a minute or so Frank wondered why he wasn't hearing the sink. Then he heard water come on and his stomach dropped and his heart fluttered. That was the shower going! Dan was taking a shower! True, he hadn't been more specific about what he'd meant by "wash up," but certainly Dan knew he hadn't meant "get naked and use my facilities," right?

Frank moved unsteadily toward the bathroom. He wasn't really doing more than being a good host, he told himself. Wasn't going to deny the lad who'd helped him out of the ditch a shower, if he needed one. Was probably sweaty from pushing, after all. Certainly wasn't going with the secret hope of walking in, seeing his glorious body in the nude. Not at all. Frank saw that the bathroom door was closed, and paused. "Dan?" he called out. "Are you all right in there?" He cracked the door open, and stuck his head inside.

Frank's shower door was clear glass and it resisted fogging up even with the warm shower. He could see Dan's tall, muscular form as clear as day, although a bit hazy from the steam in the room. "I'm doing all right, Mayor Skaggs. I hope you didn't mind I decided to freshen up... that was a real workout out there!" he chuckled. He was soaping up his ponderous pecs, bloated biceps, quaking quads, his awesome abdominals... and his cock hung between his thighs like a swollen snake propped up by two melons!

Frank's jaw dropped at the sight of Dan. He had imagined Dan was huge, of course. Had known Dan was huge. Yet the full impact of Dan standing there, in the nude, massive beyond belief, was staggering. He tried to speak, but no sound came out - his mouth just moved wordlessly. His cock though, which had finally subsided a bit, spoke volumes, coming to attention in his pants with mad urgency. He turned red, and looked away. "Um. Sorry. Uh...."

"Sorry for what?" Dan asked innocently, soaping up his armpits. "You're being a really cool guy, letting me clean up like this. I appreciate it," he said, cleaning up his genitals and butt, making sure he was squeaky clean between the cheeks.

Frank, of course, was peeking out of the corner of his eye, and nearly fell over when he saw Dan work over his powerful ass and incredible cock and balls. "S-- sure... No problem... I just... uh...." Frank didn't know if he wanted to escape, or join Dan in the shower, flinging himself at the big young thing. Well, he did know. He desperately wanted to do the latter, as his painful erection urged him to. But he was worried. He was the mayor, after all! He couldn't take advantage like that! But oh did his cock hurt. He turned to look at Dan again. Seeing the innocent look on Dan's face. Or was it so innocent? Was there a sly undertone, a seductive mien? Or was he imagining it?

Dan saw Frank looking and smiled back, throwing up a huge bicep that bulged incredibly with muscle. Just when Frank thought it was at its biggest, it seemed to swell more and then split into two perfect, complementary peaks. Holy shit! Frank gasped audibly. Watching Dan's massive bi swell and split, veins running across it. The water on the young god's skin highlighting his insane development. Frank couldn't take it anymore. "You're fucking beautiful..." he croaked, his voice dry. He stepped forward, toward the shower. "I can't believe how massive you are... in every way..." He was trembling with lust. Eyeing Dan up and down openly now, his own cock ready to bore through a wall, it was so hard.

Dan grinned even wider. "Thanks, man! I know I'm pretty big, some people say too big, but it's cool to know that guys like you enjoy it!" He turned off the water and stepped out of the shower onto the mat where Frank also stood. Dan reached around the man to grab the towel and brought it back to start drying off the water that was dripping off of the glistening muscles that covered his seven foot tall frame. "You like bodybuilders, Mayor?"

Frank gulped, and nodded slowly, unable to take his eyes off of the massive vision of beastly power before him. He watched as Dan slowly toweled off, one massive limb after the other, reaching down to dry off his legs. When Dan got to his cock and balls, Frank nearly lost it, watching the towel wrap around the long thick shaft, and the big, potent balls. "Oh fuckkk..." he wheezed, feeling dizzy again. And when Dan turned, and asked for some help drying off his massive back, Frank nearly fell over. But he rushed forward instead, grabbing the towel, happily running it over Dan's massive back, reaching up as high as he could, down the huge lats, down the spine, down to the perfect, powerful glutes.

Dan flexed them a little to amuse the older man who was nearly having a conniption fit. "Well, I ask that because there's actually more bodybuilders in town than you'd think, and they were talking about how they'd love to organize some sort of competition locally. Is that something you think city hall could help support?"

Frank's breath caught, as he imagined an entire stage full of big men. But in the center, of course, was Dan. "I- I think that could be arranged." Dan in posing trunks. "If you think they'd come..." Dan pumped up, glistening under the lights. "And maybe the chamber of commerce would help... the innkeepers..." Dan posing his massive muscles, going from one pose to the other, each one more outrageous than the last. Frank finished toweling Dan off, and stepped back. "That is, of course, if you think they'd come, with competition like you in town..." He grinned.
"Oh, definitely! I couldn't compete in the main show, I'm not old enough!" Dan chuckled. "I'd be in the junior class." He smiled broadly at the mayor, who looked like he'd been kicked by a mule. He hadn't any idea this was just a KID! Young, sure, but... not old enough to be in the main show?!

Frank was pole axed. He stared at the massive body in front of him, wondering if this huge stud was pulling his leg. "They... you... junior show?" He dropped the towel absentmindedly. "But. Um. Yes. I think... I think a show like that would be nice. Very nice..."

"Cool... hey, are you hungry? I'm starving... think we could fix something up together?" he asked, bending over to get his briefs, showing his big balloon butt cheeks to the turned-on mayor.

Frank swore his briefs tore at that point. They didn't, but it felt like it. "Uh. Of course. Of course. You must be hungry. After that exertion. And you... so big. Well, you must eat a lot." He was babbling, but the sight of Dan did that to people. "What... what would you like to eat?"

Dan slid his briefs over his huge legs and packed his cock and balls in the front. "I dunno, anything you have is fine, I'm sure. Or we could order pizza or something if that's too much work. Is that cool?" he asked, smiling down again at the cowed man who was the most powerful politician in the entire town.

"I- I'm sure we can do better than that..." Frank stammered, racking his brains to think what he had in his fridge. He had been living off takeout recently, and it was driving him nuts. Still, maybe pizza wasn't such a bad idea... He pondered it, as he walked to the kitchen, trying to get his cock under control. He opened the fridge, and surveyed the disaster of left over take out, frozen dinners, and even an old pizza. He sighed. "What kind of pizza do you like?" he called out.

"Meat Lovers or Supreme," Dan called out before walking out of the bathroom fully clothed in his sweats again. "But any kind is fine with me. You've been so nice to me this afternoon I don't want to take advantage of you or anything..."

Frank had to chuckle at Dan's choice of words. "No, no worries, Dan. You pulled my car out of a ditch, and pushed it down the road. You haven't even begun to take advantage of me." The twist in the tone of his voice said that taking advantage of Frank would not be a bad thing. He winked, and picked up the phone, which had the pizza place on speed dial. Several minutes later, he'd ordered both a meat lovers and a supreme pizza. "The pies will be here in 20 minutes..."

"Cool, so... what should we do until then?" Dan asked innocently as he plopped himself down on Frank's stylish couch in the living room. At rest or in motion, Dan's muscles were colossal and incredibly enticing to the musclehound mayor.

Frank knew he shouldn't be going after this... this young man. This teen. This god. But he couldn't help it. "Well... " he began slowly. "You mentioned a bodybuilding competition? Maybe you could, you know, show me, I mean tell me, about it?" He sat down on the couch, next to Dan. "What will I be getting the town into?"

"Well, you know, the guys show up, oil themselves and get into posers backstage, and then they're called up by weight class and judges decide who the best-developed guy is. I'm sure you've seen something like it before, right?" Dan's arms were splayed on the back of the couch, and even relaxed they bulged obscenely with muscled brawn, hanging off of his body like balloons.

"Well, never in person..." Frank replied honestly. He'd seen plenty on the internet of course. "I don't suppose you'd mind showing me? What happens when they're on stage? They flex, right?"

Dan smiled. "Sure, I can show you," he rumbled as he took his sweatshirt and sweatpants back off, to show his bare muscles, his ass and genitals trying to explode from his briefs. "And yeah, they DEFINITELY flex!" he chuckled as he went into a lat spread.

Frank gulped, watching the huge young musclegod spread his winglike lats, wider and wider, Dan's abs stretching, his pecs mounding up, big and powerful. Big legs to either side, framing a dangerously well-packed pair of briefs. Frank was hard again, hard as he had been before when he had wanted to ram his cock against anything that would take his lust down a notch. He chewed his lip, staring up at Dan, wondering if he was being toyed with. "Are... are there other ways they flex?" he asked, his voice a bit ragged.

"Yeah," he nodded. "Lessee... there's something called a side chest pose..." He turned to his side and locked his hands together under his pecs and turned his chest to face Frank and let it balloon with power and size. They looked too big for his already massive torso when he did that, striations and veins riddling the massive muscle sacks.

Frank choked, as he watched Dan's massive pecs swell. Outward, upward. Thicker and more ponderous than ever. Bloated with power, yet cut with striations. And then there was Dan's arm. His massive biceps, pushing forward, rubbing against the brutally huge forearm below. Frank's hands drifted to his rock hard cock, and he stopped as his fingers brushed the top of the protruding tent pole. He tried to distract himself. tried to look away. But only ended up looking down. Down at Dan's massive legs, at the huge sweep of them. Even the hamstrings were bloated and beautiful. And that package. Jutting outward in Dan's briefs. Dangerous. Enticing. Frank was going mad with lust. "A- any other poses?" he asked weakly.

"Well, there's double biceps, of course! You have to know that one!" Dan giggled as he stood front and center and raised his arms and flexed the biceps until they were as enormous as he could get them... then he pumped them up and down, trying to shove more blood inside them to make them bigger! They were definitely on their way to brushing the underside of Dan's knuckles! The boy's musculature was just insane!

Frank's eyes looked like they were going to pop right out of his head, they went so wide. His breathing became short and ragged, as he watched Dan's massive biceps rise. And as Dan pumped them up, making them swell bigger and bigger, Frank's distress increased, as he found his head going light, and it was increasingly hard to focus. But that just let his vision drift. Drift across Dan's freakish torso. Even stretched, his pecs were big. And the way his lats flared out... Frank could feel sound rushing in his ears, like crashing waves. His vision was becoming white, as if the room were filled with light. He looked down, down Dan's massive body. Down at the legs that were smashed together. Huge bloated thighs pressing out the obscene bulge between them. "Oh fuck..." Frank gasped weakly, his eyelids fluttering, as he struggled to stay conscious, as muscle overload threatened to knock him unconscious.

"Mayor Skaggs! Are you okay?!" Dan gasped as well as he rushed forward and supported Frank with his strong hands. "Maybe you have a concussion or something from the crash..." he muttered, instinctively holding the man close to his warm, nearly nude body that bulged with massive muscle.

Frank could still see - and feel - Dan coming closer. Engulfing him with massive, powerful muscle. Every nerve fired at once, and Frank realized he had to choose between unconsciousness and action. He chose action. And his hands pushed forward, against Dan. Not to push the huge young musclegod away though. To grope. To explore. To worship. He squeezed as much pec as he could, a low, shuddering groan escaping from his throat, as he felt Dan's powerful chest in his hands. He tried to get his arms around those massive lats - but had to settle for just touching them - they were far too wide for him to encircle. He pushed against Dan, loving the feeling of Dan's massive pecs against his face, of Dan's massive bulge against his stomach. "Oh fuck..." he wheezed.

"Mayor... all you had to do was ask," Dan purred as he flexed those pecs again for the man, letting him feel out his muscle to his heart's content. This could be a very fun way to pass the time until the pizza arrived, Dan smirked to himself.

The title didn't faze Frank. Any thought of maintaining his "respectability" had long since vanished. It wasn't as if they didn't know he was gay - a big portion of the town was, anyway! But making out with a high school student... But he suspected, deep down, he wouldn't be the only one. And he didn't care. He wanted Dan. Wanted him badly. So when the massive young freak flexed those huge pecs for him, he was only too happy to reach out and grope them, tracing their freakish mass, squeezing the huge firm slabs of beef, amazed at how solid they were. He saw Dan's smirk, and knew that he had permission. He grinned, and pulled on Dan's big nipples, growling with a sudden surge of sexual energy. "You like that?" he asked, his nervousness gone, replaced by hunger.

"Oh, SHIT!" he cried out, his nipples basically being wired to his cock. His bulge in his briefs doubled in size, barely able to stay restrained as he had to take in deep, cooling breaths. "Please, not that hard or I'll burst!"

Frank eyed the massive bulge with interest and appreciation, and grinned wolfishly. "A tempting proposition..." he growled, "...but one I'm willing to forego... for now..." He chuckled and let his hands travel up Dan's massive chest, up to the freakishly large shoulders. Frank gave them a squeeze, before moving on to Dan's powerful biceps. Frank ran his hands over them, taking in their incredible size and shape. Feeling the veins under his hands. "Double bi, Dan..." he whispered huskily.

Dan nodded his understanding and made the muscles obey, bulging bigger and bigger until they were their former glory again, encrusted with veins and looking like they were about to split the very skin that encased them.

"Oh fuck..." Frank whispered, having to reach out as far as he could to keep his hands on Dan's monstrous biceps. He gripped them as best as he could, but with such enormous muscles, it was difficult. It meant he had to press himself against Dan's huge torso. He wrapped his legs around Dan's strong waist, the massive cock just inches away from his ass. He was too lost in his worship of Dan's huge arms to even think of that though, his hands streaking to and fro, trying to take in the massiveness of Dan's biceps, trying to grab the huge, rock hard bloated sacks of muscle. "Incredible..." Frank purred. "Lat spread..." came the breathy whisper.

Dan gave a cocky grin and blew his lats out to full mast, becoming wider by the foot as he posed for his mayor, so all-encompassing that Frank was literally in the shadow of this titanic teenage bodybuilder with a porn star cock! Hell, from what he'd seen, porn stars wished they could grow their junk as big as this boy's!

Frank groped the massive lats appreciatively, tracing them from their extreme width down to where they connected with Dan's relatively trim waist. The angle was truly staggering, and the very experience of tracing made Frank hum with lust. He slid slowly down Dan's huge form, rubbing against the massive cock that protruded from between Dan's enormous legs. It was hard, and potent. Frank felt it harden and swell as he rubbed against it, and it put a grin on his face. "That's one hell of a cock you've got there, big man..." he purred. "I don't know how the other bodybuilders are going to concentrate at this competition you want to put on..." He reached out, and cupped Dan's huge bulge, feeling the heat radiating out from the massive manmeat. "Unless you're just looking for things to do with this monster, and thought a bodybuilding competition would bring lots of... meat... to town..."

Just then the doorbell rang. "Oh, the pizza! Since you've been so cool, it's my treat," Dan said as he put Frank back on the ground and grabbed his sweatpants to answer the door. Not to put them on, though, that's just where he had his wallet and the packet of spice he carried around for emergencies! The pizza guy was floored to see someone like Dan answer in almost nothing at all, but Dan made sure he was tipped well for his unexpected exposure. Then he opened up one of the boxes and sprinkled about a dose and a half onto the slices, intending for Frank to eat them. "Hot pizza coming your way!" he hollered as he put the lid back down and trotted over to the kitchen.

Frank followed a moment later, a bit confused by the sudden turn of events. Damn that pizza man for being punctual! Just when he was about to get at the young stud's cock! Still, he sat down at the table, watching Dan's hulking form. "So, I guess you must be pretty hungry then? After pushing the car? And all that flexing?" He winked, and looked Dan up and down. Hoping to get back the mood of seduction he had been able to set before.

"Yup, starving!" he groaned as he opened up the box with the unspiced slices and started shoving them in his mouth. Poor manners, but he really was quite hungry. Even seducing the mayor of the fucking town came second to his appetite.

The mayor watched Dan eat with gusto - even that was turning him on. He took out a slice as well, chewing thoughtfully, wondering if his cock would ever be soft again. The pizza tasted... different... but he wasn't sure how. A new sauce, maybe? He ate more. Why was he so hungry? "You sure you don't want some of this one?" he asked Dan, while moving on to his third piece.

Maybe a bit later. I'll let you have your fill of it first," Dan said. He wanted to make sure Frank ate all the slices he'd spiced. He wanted to see the big man around town become the actual big man around town. He thought Frank's frame would look awesome a bit taller and a lot more muscular!

Frank grinned, and gave a mock salute, starting on his fourth slice. And then his fifth. And his sixth. With only two left, he sat back in his seat, holding his stomach. Why had he eaten so much? He looked at the last two pieces. It tasted so different. Something about it though... enticing. He ate the last two slices as well, and then looked up somewhat self-consciously. "Um. We can order more if you're still hungry. I don't know why I did that. I- don't usually eat that much..." His sentence ended in a yawn. He looked confused for a moment. How could he possibly be tired now? Now that a musclegod beyond his wildest fantasies was in his house? Had been flexing for him? Frank's eyes fluttered a bit. "Just... order another if you want..." he said drowsily, as sleep slowly came over him.

"This'll do me for a light lunch," Dan said honestly. "Why don't you lie down? You look exhausted," he said as he gobbled up the last of the pizza, sucking the sauce from his fingers.

Frank nodded slowly, not understanding what was going on. He stood up, wobbly, and staggered back to the living room. He thought of going to his bedroom, but he was so very tired... He stumbled toward the couch, and collapsed onto it.

Dan smiled. He hoped there'd be some noticeable growth on this guy. He sat next to him as he grew and watched some television on Frank's huge TV as time passed. The World's Strongest Man contest was on and Dan chuckled as he saw the weight that was being tossed around. It was chump change compared to what he knew he could do. But he didn't want or need recognition. At least not on that scale. Being worshipped by one man at a time was just fine with him!

As he watched, he looked over at Frank every now and then. The man's face looked peaceful as he slept. But he shifted position often. As his body grew. Slowly swelling. Filling out his clothes here and there. His gut wasn't too bad, but it was shrinking, sinking into the rocky symmetry of his abs. His chest and shoulders were broadening, making his shirt stretch to cover them. Further and further. Dan heard a plink, as one of the buttons popped off, hitting the wall, revealing newly developed cleavage between developing pecs. Frank's expression was changing too. He looked like he was in the throes of ecstasy, his mouth open, a low groan escaping from time to time. Plink. Another button flew aside, and Dan could hear threads snapping, and cloth beginning to tear. Plink. A third button flew aside, hitting the tv with a soft clink of plastic against glass. Frank was breathing heavily now, drawing air into his bigger, more powerful torso. His physique was transformed - bigger, stronger, more ripped than he'd been in years. At least a solid 250 pounds, Dan estimated, and possibly an extra inch or two of height.

Frank's eyes fluttered open. "Oh fuck..." he groaned. His voice slightly deeper

Dan knew what he wanted then and there. He shoved off his briefs and crawled over Frank buck naked, letting his cock plop down onto his stomach. "Hey there... feeling frisky after your nap?" he asked before leaning down to take Frank's mouth in a deep kiss.

Frank looked up to see the massive young musclestud filling his vision, looming over him. And then sweeping in, kissing him, deep and powerful. He hesitated for only a moment before reciprocating, wrapping his bigger, stronger arms around Dan's neck and shoulders, pulling the big man down to him - or rather pulling himself up to the big man. Kissing back hard, as his cock ached to be released. He reached down with one hand and tugged at his shirt. It tore under his insistent hand, the remaining buttons popping off as he tossed the now ragged garment aside. "Fuck. If this is a dream I never want to wake up!" he rasped huskily, before drawing Dan down to another deep kiss, as he tried to undo his pants. He was having trouble though, trying to get them undone.

Dan grunted and just ripped them off with one hand with a quick tug, leaving the mayor in his tented boxers. He felt Frank's arms around his neck and he just lowered himself gently down onto the couch, mashing his enormous body against Frank's, not enough to crush him, just delightful pressure.

Frank wanted to scream, it felt so good... having Dan's massive body atop him. He wrapped his arms and hands around that huge form, as best as he could anyway, groping the huge bulging muscles, feeling their bloated weight. "Oh fuck yeah... " he groaned, gripping hard with his new strength. He felt Dan's massive tool push against his legs, and couldn't help but push back against it, rubbing back and forth, using his newly-enhanced quads to intensify Dan's already impressive arousal. "Mmmm... fuck yeah big man..." he groaned. "Oh fuck I need you so bad..."

Dan groaned as he thrust is cock between the two of them, bare flesh on bare flesh as his cock erected and started spewing precum. "You can't take me, big man... not for a while yet. You gotta get stronger... you gotta bulk up some more," he grinned as his hips thrust themselves faster, his bloated cock pistoning in and out between them!

"Oh fuck!" Frank groaned, feeling Dan push his massive member between them, rubbing against Frank's hard cock and hard abs, the big balls mashing against his strong legs. He was breathing deeply, and groping wildly, looking for a place to hold on, as the massive musclebeast rutted against him. "F-fuck... I don't know what happened to me... but I feel so much stronger... so much bigger..." He was starting to realize that he had changed, and it made his cock harden further. "G-getting bigger? Oh fuck yeah..." He ground his cock against Dan's huge rod, while his hands pulled Dan down for a wild, passionate kiss. Frank was humming with lust, on the verge of exploding, and he wanted to bring the huge young musclegod along with him. One hand reached for a nipple - Dan's only known weakness.

Dan screamed into the kiss as his cock exploded, covering the two of them in his sticky, thick cream, coating every one of Frank's newly grown muscles, seeping into the crevices and dripping off of the bulges. Dan came very hard, not stopping his cumming for minutes as his balls kept pumping the heavy load out!

Frank joined him, his own cock - enhanced, but nowhere near Dan's insane size - erupted between them. He howled wildly, grinding against the big man, their cum commingling on their hard stomachs. Frank finished before Dan of course, and let his new body relax a little. "Oh fuck..." he gasped, having just had the most intense orgasm of his life. He lay back as Dan kept cumming, a big grin on his face, enjoying the feeling of Dan's huge cock, wracked by spasms as it pumped more and more man juice onto him. He sighed with satisfaction, and pulled Dan in for a long, deep kiss. "Thank you..." he breathed, "for everything..."
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2011, 02:41 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
another great one!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2011, 03:26 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Muscle growth and politics make a very naughty combination!

Great installment, congratulations guys!
  #4   Add to collegebud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2011, 05:47 PM

collegebud is on a distinguished road
Long serials can be dangerous territory, but you manage to keep it fresh!

How many muscle man are we up to in the new town? Can they really support a city-wide contest? Would love to see a junior/HS class get contest ready. Especially Phil, who I imagine is going to be one of the biggest... he's got "good genes" on his side.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options