The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2012, 05:44 PM

hero1000 is on a distinguished road
The Adventures of a Teenage Hulk Part 2

Part 1

This is where the real fun begins....get ready to Hulk Out!

[COLOR=white]?All right, everyone out!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]A 20-something guy had stepped onto the bus wearing a Camp Thunderhead t-shirt and red shorts.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William stood up along with everyone else and made his way off the bus. He had arrived in Fairville on the first bus, and had been directed to a charter for the camp.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]They assembled on the grounds and saw that the camp was situated in a valley with a large blue lake in the middle.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?See that ridge across the way?? the red-shorts guy said again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?That is Thunderhead ridge which is how the camp gets its name. The lake is known as Lightning Lake. My name is Steve Briggs, and this? he gestured to an attractive female with similar camp attire, ?is Sara Darfour?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]She smiled and waved then spoke up in startling raspy alto voice that made every guy in the group stare, ?Welcome to Camp Thunderhead, girls if you will follow me.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Steve waited for them to depart then laughed, ?All right guys you can look at me, now. We?re going to head over to our lodges. There are 3 Men?s Lodges and we have you all assigned out.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The walk wasn?t far and was very pleasant. A lodge turned out to be a bunkhouse and shower room that housed about 10 people. William was placed in Bear Lodge.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?William Franklin?? Steve had walked into their lodge that night.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Yeah!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Come outside I want to talk with you.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William met him outside. Steve was waiting by some trees.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Your friends with Jake Baringer??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]How do people keep finding things out about his life? It was getting kind of spooky.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Uh, yeah?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Relax, I?m not a spy. I know Jake and he called me. He wanted to make sure you had a good time here.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Not really sure how to respond to this, William just kind of waited.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Look, Jake?s a good kid. His parent?s have some issues, but he doesn?t have a lot of friends. Those who he decides are his friends he protects fiercely. You?re in that small club so you should count it an honor.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I?I do. We just got to know each other this year at school. He graduated but I have another year to go.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I know. He said he started you on a workout program. We have a gym and he wants me to make sure you stay on it.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William started to grin. ?Yeah, that shouldn?t be a problem.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Steve smiled back. ?All right, then, I?ll see you in the morning and we start.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William went back into the lodge and one of the guys about a year younger than him asked, ?What was that about??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Steve just told me we have a mutual friend that?s all. ?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Oh, cool, well I?m Luke.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Oh, I?m William. I guess we?re bunk mates??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Yeah, you don?t snore or anything do you??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?No, but?.I am a werewolf so you need to be careful on a full moon.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Luke looked nervous for a second then laughed when he realized William was joking.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Lights out came and everyone was soon asleep. William woke when he heard a strange, but distant sound outside. He quietly got out of bed and tried to look out the window to see if anything looked unusual.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Maybe that?s just a normal outdoorsy kind of sound? he thought. Then he noticed a flash of light near the lake that quickly went out. The sound returned momentarily and went away. He waited for another hour but the light and noise never returned.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The next morning, William had almost forgotten the odd occurrence during the night as he went to breakfast with his new friend, Luke.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]They were eating eggs and waffles when Luke said, ?Did you hear something odd last night??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Yeah, I thought I was the only one.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?No, but when I saw you go over to look, I thought that maybe you would say something if it was important so I went back to bed.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?There was a sound and a strange flash of light by the lake, but it never returned.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Just then Steve made his way over.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?William got your schedule for you. You will be on the special short term bodybuilding program we have. I will be your personal trainer for that, plus the other activities. Who is this??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Oh this is my bunkmate, Luke.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Hey kid how?s it going? Let me see I think I have a schedule for you here as well. Yes! You are on the Explorer path. So you get to do the trails and horse rides as well as some of the spelunking.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Luke looked startled and confused, ?What is splunk?thing??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Steve laughed, ?Exploring caves.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William?s eyes got wide, ?That sounds cool! Do I get to do any of that??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Steve said, ?Yes you can use some elective time for it.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Cool?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?However, our first workout is in about 25 minutes so I need you to go get changed and meet me at the gym, bucko.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Yes sir?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Luke looked embarrassed, ?Can I do some lifting with you? I?m kind of small and want to get a little bigger.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Let?s look at your schedule?you don?t have anything until this afternoon, so why don?t you join us.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]By lunch, Steve, William and Luke had undergone a rigorous workout. Luke was small but showed great potential.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]That afternoon, Steve and William had their second workout while Luke went on a horseback ride around the lake.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]That night, Luke was getting ready for bed when William asked him, ?While you were riding around the lake, did you see anything that could have caused that light last night??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?No, I was looking too, and everything seemed like, well, nature should seem.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Ok, maybe it was just a one time thing.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Maybe, we?ll see.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The light and noise did not appear again that night, nor the next night, nor the night after that. It seemed like it wouldn?t happen again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Meanwhile, William and Luke continued to become good friends. Steve pushed William hard in their workouts and the results were beginning to show. Luke was enjoying the Explorer stuff, but as yet had not gone into any real caves.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?We?ve done some shallow stuff? Luke explained to William about 2 weeks later. ?I wish I had the bodybuilding like you. That would have been something to take home with me. You can only ride a horse for so long??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I?m getting stronger, but I think it would be cool to go in the caves too.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Well tomorrow we are supposed to do our first real cave dive. There is one on Thunderhead Ridge.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Wow, what time? I would love to go with you.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?It?s at 10:30 in the morning.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Oh. I?m supposed to do back and bi?s starting at 10:00 with Steve. He doesn?t like me to miss, unless I am sick or something.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Well, we are doing a small one this aft[/COLOR][COLOR=white]ernoon. Maybe you could come on that one.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William brightened. ?Yeah, this afternoon is a free.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]So that afternoon, William joined Luke?s group of 4 people for a little cave diving. They were in a small set of caverns just at the base of the ridgeline. Each person wore a miner?s helmet with a lamp and the group was tied together with a rope. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]They were in a small cove like area when a low moan erupted around them. Luke and William looked at each other, this was the sound they had heard their first night.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Suddenly from the front of the cove came a flash of light that was nearly blinding. The noise returned then died off. When the light flashed the miner?s helmets shorted out leaving them in complete darkness. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Luke began to panic, ?William! William! Where are you!? The other explorers were shouting too, while their guide was trying to maintain calm. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Everyone, we are tied together, just grab the rope and pull gently you should?.damn!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William felt for the rope and realized what had triggered the expletive. The rope hung loose the end felt frayed. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Screams of panic erupted around him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Everyone, stay calm, don?t move!? The guide was still trying to restore order.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William, thought not normally afraid of the dark was beginning to feel the rising panic himself. He fumbled with his helmet trying to relight the lamp.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Luke, buddy! Stay still, I will find you!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?William?? Luke?s voice sounded strangely distant.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Luke stay still! Stop moving!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I?m not moving.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?William? came the guide?s voice sounding equally distant, ?where are you going??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I?m not going anywhere! Somebody, what is happening??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William felt a dull blow to the back of his head and woke up what seemed like a few seconds later. He was lying on something smooth and cool, face down. He opened his eyes, or at least he thought he did, but it was just as dark as when they were closed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Then he remembered the cave, the noise, the weird light, everyone moving away from him??Luke!Anyone??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]There was no reply.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He felt the back of his head and tried to stand up. That?s when William realized the helmet had been knocked off his head, and he felt strangely cold. Wait, what happened to his clothes? He felt himself and realized he was nearly naked. In a strange cavern, in the dark. His shirt felt torn and ragged, at least what was left of it. His jeans were frayed and barely hanging on, even his boxers were ripped as though someone had tried to forcibly strip him or he had?ripped?slowly a thought occurred to him. He remembered Jake?s collection of comic books. He laughed, ?No, now I?m fantasizing. Steve?s little bodybuilding routines and pep talks have my mind in overdrive.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The strange noise began again, only this time very close. It was almost painful. It started low but welled up as if a person were moaning in utter despair. It was actually very creepy in the dark cave. But wait he could see a little bit now. There was a dim light around the corner. It was growing brighter. William stood up, staggered for a second then moved towards it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He was not in the small cove anymore, that much was obvious as the light grew. It appeared to come from a large stone embedded in the rock floor about 20 yards from him. The light was growing in intensity. The noise seemed to come from the stone as well. He looked down and saw his helmet and reached for it. He noticed it was cracked and stretched oddly as well.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?What the hell is going on here? Where is everyone? LUKE!!!! ANYONE! Joke?s over now you lured me in here to play a joke okay?ha ha?anymore and this would be considered hazing or bullying or something?come out now.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]No reply.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]No noise except what came from the stone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]No light except what came from the stone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]His clothes hung in tatters around his frame. He had gotten pretty ripped from Steve?s workouts, but still, these were expensive clothes and he felt a little immodest, but where was everyone?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]When he looked up he saw a crack in the wall that had not been there before. He was sure of it. And there was a different kind of light coming from it. He went closer and looked, it was soft light and he could hear a new noise like, wind. It WAS wind. The crack widened. The light from the stone grew brighter.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]As the crack widened, William tried to push through but his shoulders and chest had grown from the workouts and didn?t compress so easily. The crack was still widening so he inched further, whatever was happening he realized this was his only way out of this strange little cave.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Suddenly when he was about half way through it, the gap stopped widening. The moaning sound began again and the gap began to close.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Noooo!? He screamed in sheer panic and pushed and struggled to the edge. As the stone?s moaning grew intense and William thought he was about to be crushed, the stone let out a tremendous flash of light, The gap opened wide for a second and William was launched like a cork from a bottle out of the gap and it snapped shut behind him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He was laying on the forest floor, half naked trying to breathe. His heart was beating furiously and didn?t seem to want to slow down.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?What the hell? What the ?hell??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]His voice sounded strange to his own ears, like it was deepening.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]A rush of power surged through him, painful yet wonderfully good. ?What the?? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He gasped with pain and pleasure, he looked down and saw his skin begin to change hue, his hands and arms thickening. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]They were turning?green. ?Just like Jake?s comics? was the last thought he had before another wave of power and pleasure surged through him. It felt like his whole body was having an erection. His chest pulsed and swelled out snapping what was left of his shirt away, his bones cracked and realigned to support the new mass that was coming. His legs thickened and his butt swelled with muscle he heard a series of pops as the waist of his jeans broke and his boxers fell free. His penis now 12? of thick green rose to full attention. Yes?.William ?.Will?.Bill was enjoying this very much. Still he grew, power coursing through each limb. Until a with a roar of approval the creature once known as William stood upright 7 feet tall and weighing over 600 pounds of pure muscle. He roared into the night. [/COLOR]
---------------------------------------------------------------

[COLOR=white]Light pierced his eyelids. He opened them slowly. Morning. Late for breakfast, Steve is going to be mad. What a dream though, what a?William sat up suddenly, he was laying on the floor of the forest. Completely naked. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?What the hell?? He seemed to be using that phrase a lot lately.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]So maybe that wasn?t a dream. How do I get back, I?ve got to get some clothes. I?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?It?s all my fault. It?s all my fault.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Someone was coming near. William dove for the nearest bush to hide in. It was covered with thorns, but would have to do.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Luke wandered into view. He was by himself and walking towards where William was.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?If only I hadn?t made friends with him, then he wouldn?t have come with me and he wouldn?t have??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Psst, Luke? William half whispered.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Luke looked around startled. ?Who?What??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?It?s William!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Oh my GOD! It?s William?s ghost come to haunt me because I killed him! I?m sorry, I?m sorry, I?m sorry..?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Will you shut up a minute? I?m not a ghost, I?m?well?I?m?in this bush.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?What? Like the burning bush and Moses and stuff? Do I need to take my shoes off??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?No! Shut up and listen for a minute. I?m okay except I seem to have lost all my clothes.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You?? Luke looked closer and finally saw [/COLOR][COLOR=white]William?s face poking out of the gorse bush and his arm. ?You?re alive and okay and stuff.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Yeah, and stuff, but I don?t have any clothes. Can you go back to the lodge and bring me something to wear? Hurry, I?m cold.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Yes! Oh my gosh, we?ve been looking for you for a week and now I didn?t kill you and now everything?I?ll be right back.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]About 20 minutes later, Luke came back with Steve and Sara. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?William? William? So it is true. You are alive.? Steve looked immensely relieved.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Sara smiled, ?Well you?ve been quite the news story for a week. We brought you some food.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William was suddenly embarrassed and hungry, ?Uh, did you bring clothes??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I forgot?I?ll be right back? Luke said and took off at a run.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Sara was dumbfounded, ?You don?t have any clothes??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William half rose from the bush so they could see his top half, ?uh no. I?m not really sure what happened. You said it?s been a week??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Sara smiled again then looked at Steve, ?Well, Stevie, I will never question your training techniques again. That is quite the pupil you have there.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Steve was looking a bit thunderstruck, ?Thanks, but that seems like quite a dramatic change to me as well, especially for not eating for a week.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William looked down at himself. He realized he was actually much bigger than he had been before the bizarre transformation of the night before.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Look, I hit my head and I?ve been a little out of it, so can I just get my clothes and go rest??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Luke came racing up with William?s extra camp clothes and handed them to him. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Can you turn around so I can dress please??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Sara smiled then turned as did Luke and Steve.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William struggled into his shorts which seemed to barely fit over his legs. Thinking that Luke had brought his own by mistake he glanced at the name sewn into the waistband. No that said W. Franklin.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He pulled on his shirt which now made him feel self conscious. He looked like one of those punks who deliberately gets a size too small so he can show off. Awkward.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]They made their way back to the lodge. When they arrived, Bear Lodge was empty as the other campers were out at their activities. Steve decided it would be best to talk with William now while they were alone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?We called your parents when the cave crew came back and said they had lost you. I?ve already phoned the police to cancel the search. They are going to want to talk with you.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?The police or my parents??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?The police first. Your dad?how do I put this?he??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Hoped I really was dead??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I?m sorry son.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Yeah.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?So what happened out there?? He looked down at Steve?s rather startling new physique. ?What happened to you??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William wasn?t sure how much to tell. He wasn?t even sure himself.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?When the cave went dark, I was trying to find Luke. Wait, that isn?t right. I was standing still feeling for my rope and it had been frayed. Everyone started moving away from me.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Steve interrupted, ?They said the cave only went dark for a few moments and your voice started to fade. Then the lamps came back on the helmets and you were gone. They thought you had cut your rope in a panic.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I don?t remember it like that. I don?t?It was dark for a long time, then I hit my head. When I came to I?? He stopped unsure how much to tell of the stone. He wanted to tell, but some impulse inside wanted to keep quiet. He might sound like a nut.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Look I don?t remember a lot. Can we eat??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Something happened to you dude! You?ve gained 10-15 pounds in a week without eating that isn?t right!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?What do you want me to say? I was abducted by aliens and they stuck a probe up my ass??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Is that what happened??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?NO!? William roared and a familiar surge raced through him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Oh no? he thought ?Not now, not here.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Steve stumbled back startled. Was he hallucinating? William sounded different and he seemed to be struggling. Was he getting bigger? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William was fighting against the change as hard as he could ?Mustn?t let him see or know?but feels so good?NO!? The last spoken in a deep raspy voice as a popping sound came from the back of his shirt which started stretching tighter.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Steve was openly staring as William appeared to take on a greenish hue and uttered a second ?NO!? Then he saw the left sleeve burst as William clenched his bicep in apparent stress.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William felt a second rush building inside. ?Not now?no can?t? His sleeve split and he felt his dick come to life. ?Feels so good, but ?.won?t?.no?.NO!? With a final roar the rush receded and his mind calmed and his heart slowed. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Steve watched amazed as the second sleeve appeared ready to burst and William was muttering out loud as if he no longer realized Steve was there. Steve found himself oddly aroused by this. Then heard a final ?NO!? and watched as William slowly shrank back down. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He sank to the ground and seemed to be breathing hard like after a fight or a long run.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Steve slowly walked over put his hand on his shoulder, ?Uh, dude, we need to talk.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William looked up at him and Steve saw that his face and eyes still had a greenish tinge. ?I?I guess so? he replied in a still deep voice that gradually lightened into William?s normal voice. Then his eyes rolled back in his head and he passed out.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Steve knelt gently next to him and lifted him up carrying him away from Bear Lodge to his personal cabin.[/COLOR]

Last edited by hero1000; May 19th, 2012 at 05:55 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to built_spill's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2012, 08:15 AM

built_spill is on a distinguished road
This? Fun.
  #3   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2012, 08:19 AM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
this is really cool. can't wait for the next chapter.
  #4   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2012, 10:48 AM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
The adventures of a teenage hulk

I like your story very much. WHY did you put your story on the computer so it can not be printed? I am 68 years old and like to print them so I can read it in bed later at night. I am not try to steal it for printing elsewhere. When I was born I only weighted 3#5" and had other medical problems. When I graduated high school I was 6ft1in and weighted 130lbs. I was small weight wise all my life. All I can do now is dream about being a Muscular guy and these stories help me do that. Thanks for writing them for guys like me who can not and can only dream about being MUSCULAR. Sorry did not mean to write a book Thanks again.
  #5   Add to Ayakitayama1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2012, 12:03 PM

Ayakitayama1 is on a distinguished road
Nice story, thanks!When will you post the next part?
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2012, 01:56 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Keep the chapters coming! Very enjoyable!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options