The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hallolujah's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 28th, 2012, 09:59 PM

hallolujah is on a distinguished road
My First Date

I arrived at Le Musque with butterflies in my stomach and shaking nerves, pulling up to the last available parking space as calmly as I could. Once I put the gear in park and turned the key to the ignition, stopping my car from sputtering anymore, I leaned back against the seat and tried to calm down my breathing, which was on the verge of hyperventilation.

I wasn't having a nervous breakdown because the job at Le Musque was intense and brutal for its workers?I was having a nervous breakdown because I was about to walk in there and go on my first date. Now I know what you're thinking, ?Tom, you're 21. How the hell have you never had a date until now?? God knows I think that all the time. The reason is an amalgamation of my social shyness, bordering on social phobia but not as inhibiting, the fact that I was gay living in a super religious small town also affected matters, and no one had ever asked me out. Until now.

But why did Jon ask me out? We've been friends for a few years now, ever since we met in an introductory science course at the local university. I didn't think he'd ever want to ask me out?I didn't think he was gay, first of all, and he was one of the most popular guys on campus. I was a geek, talking more about the recent episode of ?Doctor Who? then wanting to talk about the most recent winner of the basketball game.

For a moment as I got out of the car and began walking towards the entrance to Le Musque, I thought about hightailing it out of there. I could come up with an excuse to try to smooth things over and get him to think it wasn't his fault. It would work. Until, of course, my very excuse would unravel, and he'd discover it and we'd never be as close friends as before. No, he asked me for a date. It would be incredibly rude to ditch him now. Plus, it wasn't like I had a more exciting night ahead of me (studying for next week's exam).

Upon entering the restaurant, I could smell the amazing French food, drifting its way from the kitchen. He sure knew how to pick a restaurant. The host, a tall, handsome guy I recognized from my biology class, I think his name was Aiden, in a fancy black shirt and tight pants greeted me. ?Welcome to Le Musque, how many in your party??

?I'm actually meeting someone,? I told him. ?Jon Jensen??

?Ah, right this way,? Aiden led me past his station into the seating area.

All around me, married couples, dating couples were having a grand time, talking, laughing, eating elegant French cuisine. They all looked so happy and here I was, in a short-sleeved shirt and nice jeans, sweating before I was to be with the first person who ever asked me out. Aiden led me to the back and once I saw Jon he said, ?I'll be back with your menus in a moment.?

Jon Jensen was texting on his smart phone, not noticing that I had arrived. Jon had long blonde hair that was smoothed down but still looked incredibly nice on him. He was very handsome with a square face, strong jaw and chin and the cutest dimples in the world when he smiled with his white teeth. He was a thin guy but was still nicely muscled?he was toned (he loved to show off his six-pack at the gym) and when he did flex, the nice little bumps that were his muscles looked very nice on him. He was one of the most attractive men in my life.

Jon looked up from his phone as I approached and smiled. ?I was thinking for a moment you weren't going to show.?

?Yeah, I was just getting ready,? I pushed my glasses up onto the bridge of my nose.

Jon got up and hugged me, embracing me. I noticed he was about two inches taller than me for the first time?I don't let people get too close?and he felt as solid as marble when I hugged him back. ?You look great,? Jon smiled back when he broke the embrace and sat down.

I felt the blood rush to my cheeks and sat down at the opposite chair of the table. ?Th?thank you.?

Aiden arrived with the menus a few seconds later and told us, ?Here you are. Can I start you off with any drinks this evening??

?Water will be fine,? Jon answered. He looked at me and said, ?What about you, Tom??

?Water,? I answered.

Aiden nodded and left to fulfill our requests. Jon flipped open his menu and said, ?Thank God you came here when you did?I was starving.?

?You didn't need to wait,? I replied, checking intently on the menus so I wouldn't have to see Jon staring at me with his beautiful blue eyes.

?I wanted to wait for you,? Jon said simply.

I looked up to see his slight grin and I said, ?Thanks. Sorry I was late again. Just, uh, nervous.?

?Nervous?? Jon rose an eyebrow. ?We've known each other for three years, Tom. What are you so nervous about??

I felt my throat close up and my mouth become drier. I needed that water quickly. I croaked out, ?I dunno, it's just...it's really my...first date and--?

?It's your first date? Ever?? Jon prodded. ?No wonder you're nervous. Don't worry, you'll do fine.?

Jon's reassurance felt like it was washing over me and I smiled. He was trying to relax me and his words seemed to do the trick. He was a very charismatic guy after all. ?I'll try,? I said simply.

Jon smiled back and Aiden returned with the glasses of water. He set them in front of us and asked Jon first, ?What can I get for you this evening??

?I'll just have the coq au vin,? Jon handed Aiden back the menu.

?Same,? I replied.

Aiden took my menu and once he was gone, Jon chuckled. ?You know, you can get whatever you want here. I'm paying for it.?

My eyes widened. ?I was thinking of having that anyway. Isn't this place super expensive??

?Yes, but it's my treat,? Jon answered. He reached his hand out and placed it over mine as my left hand was clutching my glass of ice-cold water. ?Relax. You're doing great.?

Jon's comment had the same effect as earlier. The nervousness I had was alleviated for the moment and I felt calmer when I looked into Jon's eyes. It was incredible what an effect he had on me and not to mention the incredible patience he had with my neuroses.

?Since we've been friends for a while,? Jon said before sipping from his water. ?We can skip the small talk. I always hated that part of a date.?

?You've been on plenty of dates then?? I asked.

?Oh yeah,? Jon answered. ?And they often ended badly. You're different though.?

?Please don't say that, you'll jinx it,? I said, trying to be playful but it came out more serious than I thought.

Jon smirked. ?I don't know about that.? I drank from my water as he continued, ?So, Tom, what do you like in a guy??

Jon's directness caused me to take a double take, remembering to first gulp down the water to answer his question. ?I, uh, I like...I like...?

Jon laughed, ?It's not the $64,000 question, dude. There's no wrong answer that will cause me to leave.?

?I like,? I thought out loud, ?I like a guy that understands me. He knows my likes, dislikes, unusual habits and still doesn't find himself wanting to run for the door.?

?That's a very romantic thought, Tom,? Jon told me.

?It's pretty much the only way I could ever see myself with someone,? I admitted. ?It hasn't happened yet.?

?Tom, stop downplaying yourself, it's kind of pathetic,? Jon said sternly. The blood rushed to my ears and he continued, ?You're a catch, even though you don't want to admit it. I like tall guys.?

?Tall?? I picked up. ?But you're ta--?

My throat became dry and the room began to spin. I held onto the edge of the table to try to steady myself, but I felt like I was going through vertigo. The floor descended tens of feet at a time, us and the table rising hundreds of feet from the ground. I caught Jon's eye and he just looked a little excited. ?Jon...? I said before I closed my eyes, ready to go under.

?Tom!?

I snapped back to reality, bringing my hand to my forehead. My head was pounding and the light seemed too bright for my eyes. I opened them once more and Jon said, ?It's all right. I got worried that you were going to pass out or something.?

?No, I'm, I'm fine,? I answered. When I opened my eyes up, I could see Jon looking concerned at me, his hand resting on my hand that was clutching the table. I looked back at him and he smiled. I felt safer already and a whole lot better. I sat up straighter in my chair once I was composed and I noticed that I was looking down at him from my eye level. Jon must have been slouching.

?Sorry about that,? I apologized. ?I've never had that happen to me before.?

?Almost being knocked out?? Jon said. ?I have that effect on people sometimes.?

I gave him a funny look and he laughed, ?I'm kidding. You're the first, don't worry and don't be embarrassed.?

The shame, the anxiety melted away just like he commanded. ?Okay.?

Jon smiled and after he drank from his glass he asked me, ?So, what else do you like? Come on, give me physical details.?

I gulped, ?It's not the physical traits that matter to me, really. What's the point of having a very attractive boyfriend if he's a tool??

?Good point,? Jon agreed. ?But, I don't know. There's always something that clinches it for me, even if I know he's a tool.?

I nodded, prompting him to continue, ?I just think it's incredibly sexy for him to be hairy. Not like werewolf hairy from the old Universal movies, but a perpetual five o'clock shadow, chest hair, arm hair, you get the picture.?

?That's kind of quirky,? I said. He was going to be disappointed in me?I could barely grow any facial hair and I had a few hairs on my chest and body.

Then, it was as if someone had just put itching powder all over my body. It started on my left upper arm, so I started scratching over the sleeve. It seemed to spread from there, my forearms, triceps seemed to itch, my shoulder, my back, my chest. I was itchy everywhere and I couldn't stop scratching. When it reached my face, I rubbed my hand over my cheek, and I could feel the tiny bristles of facial hair growing out of my skin, the five o'clock shadow coming onto my face. I could see hair growing on my knuckles and poking out from underneath my sleeve, more hair. Black, just like the hair atop my head. What the fuck?

?You all right there? You don't have bed bugs do you?? Jon asked, smirking.

?No, no,? I answered, scratching my lower back. ?It's just the, uh, new shirt. It's the starch.?

?Well, you'd better stop the scratching?you're scaring the other table a bit.?

I looked behind to see a middle-aged man and woman giving me concerned looks. ?Sorry,? I apologized and stopped scratching. ?Go on with your meal.? I turned back to face Jon and found it odd that I didn't need to scratch anymore. It was as if the itchiness had evaporated. ?Weird,? I said under my breath.

?Are you sure you're okay?? Jon asked me.

?Yes, of course,? I answered, trying to salvage the slowly sinking ship that was this date. ?I'm sorry if I'm ruining this for you.?

?No, you're not,? Jon replied in a sincere tone. ?Actually, you're making this date incredibly entertaining.?

?In a good way?? I blushed.

Jon nodded and I began to relax. Knots in my body were becoming untied, I felt looser and more confident. In my subdued state, Jon said, ?You know, Tom, now that I think about it, I don't know a lot about you. I mean, I know your favorite movie is Star Trek--?

?Star Wars,? I immediately corrected.

?That you enjoy reading, what was it, 'Game of Thorns'??

?'A Game of Thrones'.?

?But you never told me about your life before coming here,? Jon said, propping his head up with his hand, resting his elbow on the table, looking at me with his breathtaking blue eyes.

I was hoping it wouldn't get to this point. ?It's a pretty long story,? I warned him.

?We have plenty of time,? Jon said. ?Can I please know more about the man, Tom Cooper??

I chuckled and said, ?All right.. I'll give you the condensed version, not the 'Tom Jones' version.?

?Please,? Jon agreed.

I unloaded my baggage. ?I grew up without a father. He died when I was two when a drunk driver hit him as he was at a crosswalk. I can only remember him in my dreams, but it's all hazy. My mother didn't take it too well and when I was five, she committed suicide. I went in and out of foster care for a couple years until I was adopted at the age of ten, but I don't think my adoptive parents ever really loved me. High school was difficult?I came out to my adoptive parents and they threatened to kick me out of the house. The other students gave me shit and I've seen my fair share of the inside of lockers. As soon as I turned 18, I moved into an apartment, applied here in the psychology program and haven't looked back since. I try not to think or talk about it. It only makes people pity me.? I felt my eyes began to water so I blinked them away as fast as I could.

Jon grabbed my hands and looked me straight on, his eyes piercing my soul. ?I won't pity you. I'm sorry I made you relive those memories.?

?It's okay. You needed to know,? I excused him. ?Might as well let each other know our baggage on the first date.?

Jon laughed, ?God, if only that was a rule that applied all the time. That would have saved so much time.?

Aiden approached the table carrying two plates and announced, ?Two coq au vin.?

?Merci,? Jon thanked once the food was in front of him. He smelled the aroma of the food and sighed contently.

?If there is anyone else I can get you, let me know,? Aiden told us before leaving.

Jon used his fork and knife to cut off a piece of the chicken and held it out for me. ?I hope you like it. It's chicken and wine.?

?I was wondering what coq au vin actually was,? I admitted. I leaned forward to receive the bite of food.

Jon reached farther forward and I tasted it. It was juicy, moist, fruity, strong, flavorful, amazing. ?Holy crap,? I shuddered. ?This is awesome.?

?Glad you like it,? Jon grinned. ?Now eat up so you can grow big and strong.?

?Yes, Dad,? I kidded and took the first bite of my own dish. As I ate, I started to feel warm all over my body, as if I had just gotten back from the gym. The shirt I was wearing was steadily becoming tighter when before it was just a little loose on me. I felt it tightening around my chest, my arms, my back, my neck. It was the same story with my jeans. Before they were comfortable and roomy. Now, they were starting to become constricting, not leaving my any room to breath. This must have been what it was like to wear skinny jeans like all those hipsters. My shoes were pinching my toes, my clothes were turning into fabric prisons.

I breathed heavier and dropped my fork on the plate, my hands now bigger and resembling paws. ?I'm sorry,? I apologized in between breathes (holy shit, I sounded terribly low).

?Something wrong with the food?? Jon asked.

?I think,? I gasped. ?My clothes must have shrank in the wash.? But why was I only noticing it now? Why so long? Why now? What the fuck was going on?

?They look fine to me,? Jon said.

The feeling of reassurance washed over me again and in a split second, my clothing didn't feel constricting anymore. It was like they stretched and grew up a size or two, which was impossible. But it was like with Jon's words, he was having my body ignore all the annoying stimuli, all the bad things that would make this date a disaster. It was incredible how much of an effect he had on me.

I did feel heavier, however, as I breathed. There was more weight on my chest than what I remembered and before I could look down, Jon said, ?Well, come on, eat up. Don't you want to get bigger and stronger??

The warmness returned and I started to sweat. I wiped my brow and caught the flash of my arm. The size immediately stopped my movement and I looked intently at what was happening. I watched as my forearm grew underneath the fabric of the shirt, stretching the sleeve more than what I thought possible. My biceps and triceps were now much bigger, easily over 16? and growing. I bent my elbow, not even trying to flex and I gasped when I saw the mountain of the peak that was my muscles. The fabric was close to ripping at the seam but I turned my attention to the growing mounds that was my pecs.

With every breath I took, I saw my chest rise but then never deflate as when I did exhale, the muscles grew. The weight grew heavier and heavier on my ribs and I felt that with the drastically increasing size of my pecs that I could crank out hundreds, thousands of push-ups. I could feel my back widening against the chair, my lats growing out and out, giving me even more power. My delts were growing bigger and bigger, my shoulders feeling tighter and tighter against the fabric. I felt my neck grew wider, thicker, so much that the top button that had earlier easily contained my body, popped off, opening a part of my upper body for Jon to look at.

I didn't check underneath the table to see what was going on with my legs because I didn't need to. I could feel my thighs burgeoning, bulging as my jeans grew tighter and tighter. I felt like I could run marathons, jump over buildings, the power was so intense. Even my calves were getting in on the action, being caged from the outside world because of the denim. My ass felt tighter and stronger, even, pushing out into what I thought was really cute on a guy but never admitted it to anyone, a bubble butt. All the while, my hands were becoming mitts, my feet were close to destroying my sneakers, and I had an embarrassing, in public, erection, pounding against the denim of my jeans, which, now that I was focused on, my dick seemed even bigger as well.

I let out a small moan, trying not to bring too close attention to myself and the fact that I was turning into the Incredible Hulk and Jon said to me, ?I hope you like it. I can make you bigger of course. I like big guys.?

?Can barely breath,? I gasped, ?So tight.?

?Sorry, I just love it when guys burst out of their clothes,? Jon apologized and in a flash, my clothes were even bigger than they were originally. ?It's one of my quirks.?

?You're doing this?? I realized. ?How??

?I don't know exactly,? Jon admitted. ?Ever since I was little, I learned that I could change matter. I could make sticks longer, ants smaller, grass taller. It helped my family make it through our childhood and we never had to buy new clothes because I could just make them stretch out.? He eyed me and when we both noticed that I had stopped growing, he said, ?Did I say you could stop growing? I did not. Keep going.?

I felt the warmness come back and my attention was caught in between watching my muscles grow again and at Jon, who was staring intently at my body, his gaze filled with lust and power. ?I didn't start trying it out with people until I started dating. I would make them grow, they'd get a kick out of it, and then they'd dump me because they knew I didn't have the heart to shrink them back out of athletic existence.?

The XL shirt that I was now wearing was starting to feel tighter as Jon continued, ?I'm sure you've noticed that a few members of our football team are pretty big players too. Yeah, those were my exes.?

?But if you're into jocks,? I said slowly, listening as my voice sank lower and lower, ?Then why are you on a date with me??

?Oh my God, don't you remember what I said earlier?? Jon reminded me. ?You may not think so, but you're a catch. You don't get dates because you were never confident about yourself. I hoped that, if I asked you out and I made you even hotter, then maybe you'd be more confident.?

?You should have asked me about making me taller,? I told him, watching my forearms grow. ?Making me hairier, stronger.?

Jon sighed. ?I'm sorry. I just...I didn't know if this was what you wanted. I wanted to see if you were going to take this well. I can take it all back.?

?Please don't,? I stopped him, watching the second button from the top of my shirt pop off. ?You're turning me into something I've always dreamed about.?

?Maybe now you can be with them,? Jon sulked. ?Listen, I'll pay for dinner, I'll drive you home, help grow your clothes so they fit. If this is too weird for you, then I won't be in your life anymore.?

I stopped myself from looking at my bulging body that was making my clothes cry out for mercy. I was as big, if not bigger, than the heavyweight bodybuilders I saw online, stronger than anything I'd ever felt before, I felt fucking amazing. But that wasn't important to me right now. Jon had just changed my life and now, I needed to help him.

?Jon,? I said to him in my new, powerful and low voice. ?I will always be your best friend. I never want to go a day without you.?

Jon perked up, looking at me with his eyes and asked, ?Do you want to be my boyfriend??

I smiled, ?I would be honored if I was your boyfriend.? And with the most courage I could muster, now increased hundredfold from my transformation, I leaned closer to him, smelling the scent of his cologne, his body, and pressed my lips against his. It was the best kiss of my entire life.

He broke away, reached into his wallet and pulled out a fifty dollar bill. He threw it on the table and led me out of my chair where I nearly stumbled and fell to the floor, where I thought that I would fall through! I'd have to get used to this new height and weight. Jon's grip on my wrist was incredibly strong for someone his size and he led me out of the restaurant to his fancy car in the parking lot?black, shiny, and expensive-looking. I'd say more in detail about the make, model, year of the car, but I honestly don't read ?Car and Driver? and with the hottest guy in town pulling me to his car as I was growing into a muscle monster, I didn't really give a shit.

He pulled open the door on the passenger's side and pushed me in before heading for the driver's seat. He slammed the door behind him, and peeled out of the parking lot as fast as he could, all the while I was trying not to hit my head on the ceiling of his car and breathing heavily, somehow thinking that it would slow down the rate of my increasing musculature. My clothes were getting tighter and more uncomfortable, and all I wanted to do was rip my clothes off to alleviate the stress.

?No,? Jon panted, as if he was reading my mind (which wouldn't be all that surprising at this point). ?My place is close.?

I brought my large, powerful hands away from the collar of my shirt and gripped my thighs, which had bulged to the point that they were larger than most guys' waists, winning the fight against the denim that was trying to prevent their escape. ?You'd better slow down,? I warned. ?If I grow any more, I'll rip the roof off of this car.?

Jon stopped at a stop sign, looked me over, and I felt my head thump the top of the car. ?I mean it!? I ordered, rubbing the back of my head.

?Sorry, you don't know how hot I think that is,? Jon gasped. ?I'm about to burst myself.?

I couldn't help it. I looked down at his crotch, and sure enough, I could see his huge cock tenting the front of his pants, with an ever growing spot of pre-cum. Seeing him aroused got me going even more, and I was trying my damnedest to contain myself, all the while, struggling with the tightening of the clothes, the expansion of my new gargantuan muscles, the sprouting of new hair. It was all becoming too much.

?I'll probably beat you to it,? I told him, taking deep breaths.

Jon looked at me as he turned down a street and said, ?Nope, you're waiting until we get to my place. We're going to stumble in, I'll be clawing at your clothes, we'll tumble onto the couch and we are going to have the best sex of our lives. That is an order.?

I moaned at the vision of what was to come and Jon finally whipped his vehicle into the driveway and parked in the lot of the apartment complex. Once he cut the engine off, he pocketed his keys and lunged over the middle barrier on top of me, virtually sitting on the shelf that was my pecs, wrapping his arms around my bullneck and leaning down to kiss me on my lips. ?Apartment 305,? Jon whispered. ?Take me there.?

Despite the bossiness, I had no room to deny his request. I remembered to open the car door instead of falling out and breaking the door off its hinges, which judging from the cracks on the ground that formed when I stepped outside, would have been very easy. His lips over mine, the feeling of his tongue wrestling with mine, lightly biting my bottom lip teasingly, Jon was an amazing kisser.

I don't remember the route to his apartment, only Jon's awesome kissing, but as soon as we walked in and shut the door behind us, Jon finally ended my clothing's struggle against my expanding body. He wiggled out of my grasp and we watched as a surge of growth washed over me and with one breath, my clothes fell to the linoleum floor into tatters. My jeans were busted open and my underwear was basically now a thong but I easily ripped them off as well. My shoes were destroyed, which was going to piss my family off (they were really nice shoes), leaving my previously mid-calf length socks now resembling anklets.

?Oh, fuck!? Jon swore, bending over, trying to stop his body from letting go of the passion within. As steady as I could, I walked towards him, noticing the way I now had to waddle to get to him because of the incredible size of my thighs. With my increased size, I was able to impressively bounce my pecs for him, causing Jon to moan. I bent down, taking much longer with all of the space I now took up, and planted a big one on his lips.

As I kissed him, I pulled him to his feet and then unzipped his pants, slipping off his underwear as well. ?Wow, you're so bold now,? Jon smiled devilishly, breaking away for a brief moment. ?What's gotten into you??

I smirked and didn't reply, simply going into another kiss. I was more aggressive, as if this was going to be the last kiss of my life. I felt his knees buckle and as I felt him in my massive arms, he arced his back and let out load after giant load onto my abs, which I did in return. In the euphoria, we held each other and despite now being the bigger man, I felt the most secure I'd ever felt in my life. With Jon, I was safe and when he was finished, he panted, ?I love you.?

When I had finally finished, nearly coating Jon's torso with my cum, I replied inbetween breaths, ?I love you, too.?

?Best first date ever?? Jon asked.

?Yeah,? I answered earnestly. ?Best date ever.?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 28th, 2012, 10:21 PM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
Short and sweet and adorably romantic. All things I enjoy. Good work!
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 28th, 2012, 11:26 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Yum! What Speaker said plus GREAT muscle growth! SLURP!

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2012, 12:57 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Extraordinary romantic escapade! Thanks!
  #5   Add to GlamRockCowboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2012, 06:27 PM

GlamRockCowboy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to GlamRockCowboy Send a message via AIM to GlamRockCowboy Send a message via Yahoo to GlamRockCowboy
How about a sequel? I can think of SO many things those two could do together!
  #6   Add to no name's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2012, 12:37 PM

no name is on a distinguished road
Thanks!

Wow, thank you - I pretty much love everything about this story!

Cheers,
no name
  #7   Add to hallolujah's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2012, 06:25 PM

hallolujah is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamRockCowboy View Post
How about a sequel? I can think of SO many things those two could do together!
Hmm, that would be interesting to write a sequel for this. I'll think about it!
  #8   Add to garrix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2012, 07:29 PM

garrix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to garrix
Definitely could use a sequel... or better yet, a prequel... Maybe one of those ex's who turned huge.... hrm.

Very well done sir! Much enjoyed.
  #9   Add to visionsofruin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2012, 11:51 PM

visionsofruin is on a distinguished road
Wow, I was just expecting a muscle worship story. But this was a happy surprise!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options