The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts Post your muscle growth role-play chat transcripts here! (Please read the forum rules before posting!)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to growinboye's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2012, 08:26 PM

growinboye is on a distinguished road
Smile Growing Your Classmates

Just an RP a friend and I did:
(b.york is the one that grows)

cool.... so we are during history class, and I watch you writing notes... as I pay attention you look so cute
b.york90
i scratch my head and continuing listening to the teacher
bigguy16br
Jake his name... we're during second semester of college and all he does is studing... his clothes looks nice on him... but they are so loose... he is really thin for his age
b.york90
I stretch a little and pull up my pants...i shouldve gottena size smaller
bigguy16br
i think i'm going to help him with that... he is going to become the biggest guy on campus... but not that fast... let's start with a slow and continuos muscle growth... now.... as I say that Jake feels a litlle funny... but passed in a second
b.york90
i squirm a little. huh?that was weird like something ws tickling me
bigguy16br
the class continue.... and I fix my attention on Jake changes... with my power i can see him from every angle I want... so I can see his arms already moving his checked shirt sleeve.... I know that he wears a white tshirt under that... the same happens with his thigh under his jeans....
b.york90
i feel a litle warm...i guess the professor turned up the heat in the halll...i think i might need new underwear too...its a bit tight
bigguy16br
as Jake move himself to adjust his body i can tell that he already spot a bigger bulge in his crotch... he isn't tall.... 5'8... but I wanna see it how much muscle a small guy can handle...
b.york90
i look down and notice my jeans bulging. woah ive never been big down there i hope im not allergix to something. i move a little and feel my white shirt stretch a little
bigguy16br
now he is almost like a ordinary college guy... up to now things are getting tighter for Jake... I was thinking about what kind od muscle guy I'm turn him into.... and I decide that muscle bound is more like him... so he won't be ripped at all.... offseaon look it's way better....
b.york90
i look down and see my gut lushing out slightly from my shirt?wait?since when do i have a gut?! man the freshman 15 come out of nowhere. i shake it a little and at the same time notice how much thicker my forearms look
bigguy16br
as he is with a long sleeve button checked shirt it seams like his arms are really filling out those sleeves... I see that his butt is take more of his seat... filling out what oce was his loose jeans... he will never get worry about pulling up his pants again
b.york90
i go to pull up my pants and notice how tight they are all of a sudden. i cant even see the seat anymore my legs are covering it. i shift in the seat and notice my butt cant fit on it anymore. i breather nerouvlsy and notcie my chest and shoulders prevent me from doing that without ripping my shirt. what is going on?!
bigguy16br
now Jake look like his working working out a lot lately... and eating too... I know I can make his clothes bigger.... but that scene is so hot I wanna see him burst out of them... ooopppss... one button just pop out... now I see the white tshirt under... man and the bulge on his jeans... looking really nice
b.york90
oh man what is going on?! that button just popped off my chest and now my stomach is sticking for far out! i can feel my butt and legs making my jeans so small, how am i growing so big. i look at my arms and watch the sleeves start to tear around my bis as my back widens
bigguy16br
the sts
the strains between the remain buttons are growing larger... showing his white tshirt... I can hear his belt breaking as his waist gets weider...
b.york90
the what?
oh
i watch nervously as all the buttons burst off revealingmy skin tight white shirt. my chest looks really big, almost as big as the quarterback jon's, and my belly makes a huge curve as well. i can hear the chair crack beneath me
bigguy16br
the class is almost finishing unfortunaly..... but i can follow my growing guy anywhere he goes... his shoulders are breaking free from the shirt.. would be so hot watching him standing up
b.york90
*gulp* i nervous stand up and i hear my jeans split around my bulky quads. the girl next to me asks me if im trying out for the wrestling teams and i just blush. as i walk i am forced to waddle and feel my shirt rip down my back, belly and chest bouncing
bigguy16br
i walk right behind you watching how your big butt moves... it's getting rounder... there's a big role at the back of his button shirt... than i decide to start a conversation with him.... Jake! Hi.... you're looking great today!
b.york90
whaa i turn around fast and look at you. Oh..hi man?.uhh thanks i guess
bigguy16br
you never told me you're working out
b.york90
hehe ummm well im really not this change is a little sudden
bigguy16br
How come? sudden?..... at that moment the button from his jeans pop out and hit me....
b.york90
i blush oh man dude sry ive just been gaining weight like crazy i dont know why
bigguy16br
probably because you're hungry all the time! as i say that he feels his stomach ... he feels starving...
b.york90
well now that u mention it i am pretty hungry
bigguy16br
let's eat something big guy... All for me today... I'm paying... May i say something.... pretty bulge downthere on your jeans....
b.york90
ohh i blush again. sry these jeans fit me this morning, now i can barely fit into them
bigguy16br
as the chest and gut gets rounder... it's starts to pull up his way too small tshirt... now i can see some skin
he trys to pull down the tshirt put that doesn't work
b.york90
i keep pulling my shirt but my gut peeks out. ohh man this thing keeps growing!
bigguy16br
looking great Jake... it's impressive how it seams that you're growing in front of me... his arms get too big for those sleeves and they start to burst from up to down
b.york90
i watch as my t shirt turns into a tank top, showing off my big arms. this is so weird man... *at that moment, jon the quarterback, come buy and see me and slaps my broadening shoulder. "well look fellas, shorty here is trying to bulk up"
bigguy16br
that's what i'm talking about Jake... you're really growing, isn't it?
b.york90
well jon seems ot think so. i dont know man this is so weird
bigguy16br
Jake, even your voice seams deeper too....** the back of his jeans starts to scream... so is the zipper... the bulge is getting way rounder**
b.york90
i feel a breeze on my ass and my jeans split more. I say, my voice booming, "i dont know what happening to me"
bigguy16br
as everyone at the hallway starts to look at him... i decide to help him a little.... Jake i think i can help you... at least with your clothes... i know the combination from my brother Justin... his clothes must fit you
b.york90
really? how big is justin? i would aprreicta eit man
bigguy16br
big enough i think.... follow me... to the locker room... as he walks i see his tight tshirt raise more... showing his cute belly button
b.york90
i blush as i feel my belly nounce along with my thick chest
bigguy16br
as we enter... i do my magic and put some bigger clothes in the locker... here try those... as i say that... the remains of his jeans burst living him in his tight boxers
b.york90
phew perfect timing those jeans couldnt tkae it anymore. i slip on the sweatpants u give me and a nice blue tee shirt. dam how big is ur brother these are loose on me. than again, i am only 5'8
bigguy16br
hi is big as well.... let's eat something as you tell me why are you growing that way...
b.york90
uhh sure i munch on a bagel. i really dont know why man, i was sitting in class and all of a sudden i was just bigger
bigguy16br
must be something Jake... as i make a sinical smile... looking down at you... i can see your bulge even under those bigger sweatpants...
b.york90
well if u find out let me know man, id like to know myself
bigguy16br
his gut starts to make noises... his starving...
b.york90
man im like always hungry
bigguy16br
here we are you can choose anything you want
b.york90
i pile a plate high
bigguy16br
i watch you eat and had an idea... as soon as he finish the thrid plate... the growth accerate a bit... not too much... now he has room to grow
b.york90
i let out a belch
sryy dude
that was random hehe
bigguy16br
hehehehe.... i know... i know....
by now his arms almost fill out the sleevs of his blue tshirt.... his almost done the third plane
plate
b.york90
mn im so hungry i cant stop eating. i feel my belly inch forward and my gluts fill the sweatpants
bigguy16br
Jake we must go... we have on more class today
b.york90
oh yea i need to keep up my straight a's. i get up, feeling like i have to move more weight to move
bigguy16br
man you look bigger.... * i can see that his face got more angular... with bigger cheeks*
b.york90
do i?
bigguy16br
he walks near me and i see his chest pushing out more... so are his bulge, butt and belly.... Yeah, Jake...!
b.york90
i look down and see my belly sticking out of my shirt, which i can hardly see because of my pecs. Damn man i think im growing again!
bigguy16br
his clothes get less loose by a minute... and that so hot to watch
b.york90
i feel my shoulers andd traps grow htickern, the shirt conforming to me i look and see the sweatpants are now form fitting
bigguy16br
i see as his neck disappear living him with that bodybuilder look....
b.york90
*gulp* i feel the muscle back onto my short body, growing thicker and thicker
bigguy16br
the way you look Jake you can bench a car with all that muscle
b.york90
i bring my big arms together and watch my huge chest flex, this is incredible man
i see jon at the end of the hallway. he comes up to me and nods his head in approval even though i only reach up to his pecs
bigguy16br
seams like you have a new friend
b.york90
he seams impressed by my bulk, but he sitll looks down on me
bigguy16br
you're short remmember... """" Jon passes by and say "Great Shortly... only becarfull with the size or you won't be able to run, see you on practice"!
b.york90
i turn to u excited and hug u, "I'm gonna be on the team!!!"
bigguy16br
he says that with his deeper and hot voice.... but on thing he just don't know yet... how big he's going go get until those practice... "let's go buff guy... we have class before that
b.york90
alright man right behind ya. we get to class and we sit down, the chair creaking loudly
bigguy16br
now those clothes fit him just like they were made for him... but just for now my short buff guy... i smile
b.york90
i look over and see u smiling completey unaware
bigguy16br
every minute he's looks more like a pro bodybuilder... at offseason offcourse... now that he is enjoying it
b.york90
i write my notes, every now and them flexing my biceps and admiring my muscles
bigguy16br
it seams like he is siting in a child's chair
b.york90
u watch the chair legs bend sligtly
bigguy16br
he is forced to straight up because his gut and chest are taking more space
his chin is already touching his chest
b.york90
everytime i breathe i feel my chest expanding. i sweat a little nervously, remebering what jon said
bigguy16br
you growing butt is pushing you far from the chair
b.york90
i can feel it hanging off the edge of the seat as the chair creaks louder
bigguy16br
so as one of the hottest scenes i 've seen... the chair breaks... now he is siting on the floor with those enormous thighs spreaded.... "Jake are you okay?"
b.york90
"ughhhh shit that flimsy chair broke" i hear the sweatpants stretch around my thighs. the teacher comes up to us
bigguy16br
what is happening here mister?
b.york90
umm sry professor i think is was too heavy for the chair
bigguy16br
you need a diet young man... you're dismissed
as he walks out of the room i follow him... he is walking just like bodybuilders do... so hot
b.york90
do i really need a diet *grabs belly* i thought i was pretty muscular too
this day is so confusing
bigguy16br
don't listen to that professor... i'll take care of him later... you're al,ost the biggest guy on campus... that's awesome isn't it?
i tap your huge chest...
b.york90
it so thick its like hitting a wall. hehe yea i guess i am, at least wight wise
width*
bigguy16br
we have time now... do you wanna see Jon? at the practice
b.york90
well yea he told me to come so i probably should. u wanna come along?
bigguy16br
sure... I need to see that.... as we walk to the campus field... Jake keeps adding more pounds... those fit clothes are more like tight now
b.york90
u can see my pecs jutting way out too match my large butt and legs on the other side, causing me to waddle and slow down. ur walking ahead of me. dude slow down ur walking so fast
bigguy16br
me Jake... i think you are really slow... must be those large round legs of yours
b.york90
*pant* oh man i hope im ok for practice
bigguy16br
depends of what kind of practice you going to do.... "I see how your chin in pressing your chest everytime you talk and the tshirt is almost short enought showing your lower gut"
b.york90
i take a deep breath, showing off the size of my chest. "well theres jon so i guess well find out"
bigguy16br
"hey... Shortly! woah!!!! are you inflating you must gained 40lb in less than 2 hours... "
b.york90
"hehe hey jon! yea...ive been trying this new bulkin up program.." *i flex my arms for him*
bigguy16br
"you're huge man... but are you able to run the field?"
b.york90
"umm?i think so..."
bigguy16br
"the only way to know Shortly is from doing it... so come on run after me"
b.york90
i go to chase jon, trying to run as fast as i can, my huge pecs bouncing as i run
bigguy16br
man.... Jake is really trying... look.... but if he just knew that is going to make his body grow faster... hehehehe
b.york90
as i run sweat pouring down my face, i feel my shirt stretch more across my back
glutes bounces with more forces, sweatpants constricting my mvoement
bigguy16br
his bulge is so large... even his big gut can hide it
b.york90
i hear my pants start to rip as i trail behind jon
shirt splitting at the collar
bigguy16br
it's getting hard for him to get air.... his pecs and traps are blocking his nec
b.york90
i pant more and more sweat dripping everywhere, shirt soaked and skin tight. im forced to stop running
jon trots over
bigguy16br
"man... what's wrong Shortly? your clothes?
b.york90
"yea..they are a bit on the small side..."
bigguy16br
" there other thing growing too.... never saw a bulge so big "..... you try to cover but your arms don't reach anymore
b.york90
"hehe what can i say?im a big boy..."
bigguy16br
as you say that the growth speed up... you can't nove your nec anymore
b.york90
*i gulp as i feel my traps swell* my shirt rips cleand off me, revealing my massive upperbody and heaving chest and shoulders
bigguy16br
your butt is speeling out from your sweats... the legs are splitting... as the bulge grow even rounder
Jake you are almost there... only more 40lb... as Jon looks at Jake scared
b.york90
i groan, 40lb until whtat i say as i feel my arms raise from my sides, huge lats spreading, the growth of my butt and quards bursting the pants, leaving me in my skin tight green briefs. i take a a step and my whole body ripples with size, massive gut barelling out to match my gargantuan pecs. i gasp for air
bigguy16br
"you're sure are on steroids Shortly!!!! and he runs out of there
b.york90
"no wait jon! does this mean i made the teams?" i groan as more size is added to my frame
bigguy16br
Jake... congrats... you are the biggest guy on campus now...
b.york90
i waddle slowly to you. yea but i can barely move. i look like an overpumped action figure
bigguy16br
you look awesome a pure 320lb of muscle.... and some fat too.... you're the greatest
b.york90
i flexx. i am pretty massive. although poor jon ran away
bigguy16br
I'll take care of him later... now you have to enter the bodybuilding team
b.york90
we have a bodybuilding team?
bigguy16br
now is pnly you.... but soon you're going to have some mates
only

b.york90
?how do u know?
bigguy16br
let's just say... that I know some powerfull people
b.york90
ok man i believe you. i wiggle around a little in my little green briefs. wow its gonna take a while to get used to being this big
bigguy16br
you're going to love it... i garantee...
b.york90
ok man i believe u?so when is the team meeting
bigguy16br
give me 2 days... i'll call you
b.york90
sure man
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to growinboye For This Useful Post:
Bigboy92 (February 11th, 2014), cutlerfan (January 15th, 2014), depofparty (April 3rd, 2014)
  #2   Add to bigguy16br's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 28th, 2013, 02:42 PM

bigguy16br is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to bigguy16br
i wanna try that again.... was great
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to jsmi123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2014, 01:50 AM

jsmi123 is on a distinguished road
this is fantastic. please continue!
  #4   Add to bigguy16br's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 23rd, 2014, 07:02 AM