The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to js44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2012, 05:44 AM

js44 is on a distinguished road
The Magic Jockstrap Pts 3-5

Click Here for Part 1

Click Here for Part 2

Magic Jockstrap Pt 3

The remainder of Jim's classes were a breeze. A smart guy before, now Jim could remember, and recall anything. Hurrying from class to class, he kept the jockstrap safely under his pants, eagerly anticipating the next use of his powers. When the bell rang at 3pm Jim quickly slipped out of class and ran to his locker, dropping off his books. All afternoon he fantasized about his powers, about what he gained, what he had become. The last hour was particularly torturous for as he reflected on what he was capable of, his excitement was building in his dick, and it was throbbing for use. He found himself having trouble waddling back to his locker, his erect penis giving him trouble as it was stuffed inside his strap and pants. As he grabbed his backpack, ready to get out of school and someplace more private, he felt another slap on his butt. Turning around he saw Peter again, with a few of his basketball buddies. ?'Sup Jim!? he shouted, ?8pm back here at the gym; Mick dropped out of our league so we can really use you tonight.?

Jim answered, ?yea I'll be there. I'll meet you all in the locker room at 7:30.? ?Yea I was gonna say,? Peter continued, ?let's get there a little early so we can work out a strategy, I wanna hear some of your moves, how you got so damn good, maybe we can gain a bit of your awesomeness,? Jim's dick stiffened at the thought of sharing his powers with the other jocks. ?Could it be true?? he thought to himself. Coming up with a new idea he smiled, ?Yea man, let's meet at 7:30.?

Walking away, Peter smiled. ?Oh...? he said turning back around, ?That whole, uhh, jock vs. shirts thing. Do you think that distracted the other team? Was that why we won?? Jim knew the answer was true but not only because they were nearly naked. Before he could answer though Peter continued, ?Playing ball like that was...freeing...or something. I felt like I played a better game. You think we could get them to do it again tonight? I think we'd win if we did.? Jim knew he could bend the players to let his team go in their jocks, but also that it was his powers of manipulation and attractiveness that allowed him, and his team, to play so well. ?We might be able to make it work,? he said, smiling. ?Tell the team to come at 7:30pm, and let's all wear jocks tonight, no compression shorts.? Smiling, Peter's confidence in beating the other team and his own want to be nearly naked reassured him of the night's game. ?It'll be done!? he said. ?We'll see you tonight bro,? and with another smack on the ass the jocks headed out.

Behind the school was the state park, over 10,000 acres of dense forest. Jim felt he needed to be somewhere alone. Making sure the coast was clear he took off running into the deep, dense forest.

Jim finally felt fully able to take advantage of his endurance and athletic abilities. Running ever faster, he felt the comfort of his masculine body riding against his tight-fitting clothing. As Jim approached one mile he noticed that neither his breathing or heart rate accelerated; it didn't need to. He could have kept running too, for his newly formed body no longer adhered to normal biological processes. Feeling constrained by his clothing and comfortable in his solitary area, he removed his t-shirt, stuffing it into his pants pocket. Continuing to run ever faster, he looked down and noticed his tight and large pecs pulsing along with the run. He couldn't believe in the body he had gained only a few hours before, the powers that had enveloped and integrated into him. Stopping in the forest, he sensed he was truly alone. Increasing his hearing perception he found that the nearest person was miles away. Looking down he saw his constricted tent still tight against his pants. His legs were so built the sinew was obviously apparent through the pants, barely holding them together. He kicked off his shoes and undid his belt. Unbuttoning his pants his throbbing jockstrap poked out and, through force, pushed the zipper down. Laughing he pushed his socks off and slowly, deliberately, pushed the pants down his legs. Feeling his body's movement to freedom of the clothing was both relaxing and exciting. He felt a rush of abilities and powers enter his mind as he became his natural form: one of a power-ridden jockstrap and a body of masculine powers. This was his true form, one of transformed power and muscle. Jim looked down and, in his excitement, noticed that the black electricity that engulfed him earlier was shocking on and around his jock, ever so lightly. The power deposits felt like mini orgasms across his package and ass, all coming from the jockstrap.

Jim started running again, he wanted the feel the freedom of his new body in it's true form. Although he ran fast before, his ability now was unsurpassed, he was a monster! He had to have been the most athletic thing on the planet. Becoming drunk with his own powers he began to will for more. He wanted more muscle, more power, more size. As he did he could feel the jockstrap working his magic. Throughout his run he felt his body changing, growing. He went from his already tall 6'1? to an even taller 7', body stretching and growing powerful muscle with it. The already tight jockstrap also grew his package and though he now had a flaccid dick, the growth of his package was causing the strap to sag, his package actually weighing enough to remove the strap off his legs. He felt his back crack and his legs burst as new lines of sinew grew and capitulated his body, defining his new monster physique. ?Ahh YEEEEESSSSSSSSS!? he shouted as his ass grew up inches along with his new body. ?The powers! MY powers! Hahahaha.? Soon the black electricity engulfed his body again, blessing it with his abilities. The jockstrap, now so tight and so little compared to his monstrous size, started to grow to fit the new beast. ?No.? He said, almost commanding it. ?It's time I examine my whole glorified self,? and as if commanded, the jock began to soak into his body, just as before, becoming a part of him.

As the jock soaked into his muscular body he felt his package, finally free, hang low and large. Looking down he slid his hand across his abs and onto his crotch. The second he touched it his dick, begging for contact, it jumped to attention. ?Ohh...? he said to himself. Black electric lines sparking over his package, even the first stroke felt like 100 orgasms at once. This was not his old tool, this was something else, something powerful. As Jim began beating himself he could feel his whole naked body twitching in anticipation, focusing its power and energy on the package in his hand. ?Fuck? he began whispering with each pump. Fantasizing over his powers and body, he could feel a release building up. Looking down he noticed the electric bolts increasing in strength and numbers, working with his body for release. ?Yes,? he whispered, pumping ever faster.

His whole body heaved, one huge orgasm affected every one of his muscles, his body, his powers, as they all moved and concentrated into his balls, ?AHH!? he shouted, a deep, proud scream, at the power-ridden orgasm. As if in slow motion he felt his seed travel out of his balls and through his dick, and like a cannon releasing a ball of steel and iron, he shot the largest spooge he could have ever imagined. ?oh fuck yea!? he shouted, electric bolts now running furiously over his body as the ejaculation continued running out of him. In the midst of his orgasm he felt his body lift up, levitate, and float upwards. Looking down as he continued jacking, he could see a large puddle of cum grow on the ground, increasing amounts of seed settling onto the grassy bed below. Finishing his orgasm, his seed now spread amongst his area of the forest, he let his hand go and his body returned to the ground.

He took a purposeful deep breath, having had the best orgasm of his life, and of his imagination.

Walking back to his pile of clothes, he could sense it was getting close to game time. Although he enjoyed his 7' monster physique, he knew he had to return to his natural self, and willed his body back to his large but more normal 6'1?. Willing his jock strap back on, he didn't feel the need to wear his clothes back to school, he could handle himself in his natural form. With his body back in its normal state, he headed back to the gym.

The Magic Jockstrap Pt. 4

Peter returned to the gym around 7:15pm. He wanted to get there before the rest of the team. Getting out of his car he picked up his old jockstrap that he hadn't wore in awhile. He preferred the compression shorts but after his team's win in gym class earlier that day he felt somehow drawn to the material and makeup of a jockstrap. He couldn't comprehend why, but he felt a certain attraction toward the article of clothing. Picking up his cell phone he checked to make sure the team was ready to wear their jocks that night. The dudes on the team who were also in gym class earlier that day immediately agreed, but his other teammates were reluctant and didn't understand why. After a few choice words and threats, they too agreed to bring a jockstrap, though they demanded to be told why.

Peter strutted himself into the locker room. Looking around, he noticed he was alone. He quickly stripped out of his shirt and shorts and threw his shoes into his locker. Unfolding his own jockstrap, he contemplated why he wanted to wear it. ?Did Jim's actually give him powers?? he wondered. ?How the hell could he be such an athlete now?? Pulling down his boxers he threw them into the locker and stepped into his jock, getting a feeling of comfort and assurance as he slid it up.

?It's nice isn't it?? he heard a voice. Turning around he saw his new buddy Jim in his own jockstrap and all his muscular glory. ?Fuck yea, man,? he said. ?I don't know what it is. I thought maybe you could show me.? Jim could feel his own dick start to stir at the thought. ?Let's wait till the rest of the team shows,? Jim said, assuringly.

As the remaining team walked into the locker room, they turned down the locker row to find a hugely muscular stud with their friend Peter in nothing but jockstraps. Jim could sense they would have laughed and ridiculed, but that his presence instead left them in awe.

?Holy shit,? Jack said, walking into the locker room. ?Is that you, Jim?? ?In all his glory,? Jim answered. ?Tonight's a big game for you, I'm here to help you beat it. But I'm also here to make you better. To make you more like me. To give you bodies of strength and power. Do you see this being before you?? he asked, looking around at the team nodding. Even Clayton, one of Jim's former bullies, was entranced by the viking before them, ?do you want what this body has?? Jim contined. ?Fuck yea,? they answered, almost hypnotic. ?Then let's get your jockstraps on.?

Jim watched as the team, one by one, removed their clothing, leaving it on the floor. He could sense that they no longer cared about clothing, and that they simply wanted what Jim proposed. As each one of them got naked they pulled out their jockstraps, lifted it through their legs, and over their crotches. Once they were in their straps Peter moved to be with the team and the four of them stood, looking to Jim.

With a smile, Jim instructed, ?don't move? and he willed his own jockstrap away. Soaking into his body, the team was hypnotized by the naked beast before them. Bearing all in his masculinity and power, Jim reached down to his crotch and started pumping. This time he had a purpose, an objective, to spread his seed and implant it on their own jockstraps, in turn giving them the powers and physique he held within him. As Jim fantasized this, he began to float above the team, body twitching in anticipation of its release.

Peter looked up at the hunk before him. He didn't know what was going to happen but if he ended up anything like the power-ridden beast, he would be more than happy. Hearing the stud start whispering and twitching he said, ?ok guys, here we go,? he told them, smiling. ?We're gonna get some fuckin' powers.?

The black bolts soon enveloped Jim's body and Peter could see the first drip of pre fall down onto the floor. He wanted to touch it but remembered Jim's instruction to stay still. ?Argh!? Jim shouted as his muscles convulsed ?feels...so...good!? he said as showers of seed began falling from his monster dick. Peter went wide eyed as he saw the ejaculation was driven to deliver. It was actually directing itself toward him and his teammates. ?Woah,? he whispered as a gob hit his shoulder and pecs. ?Holy shit,? Peter whispered. He could hear his teammates saying similar things to themselves but his attention was on the stuff that landed on him. As if it was alive the spooge began crawling its way across Peter's body, directing itself toward the crotch of his jockstrap. It pooled onto his abs and like a snake in the water it traveled over his band and onto the cotton fabric. Looking around he could see the same thing happening to his teammakes as they stood there in awe of what was taking place.

Peter then looked down at the feeling of wetness encroaching his jockstrap. It was settling into the fabric! ?What's gonna happen...? Peter whispered to himself. Soon he found out. As the seed finished soaking into his strap he could feel the fabric changing. It began to glisten, almost sparkle with power. The fabric started moving, as if it was messaging his balls; then, to his amazement, he saw the strap begin to crackle with an amazing black electric bolt, the same that was on Jim! ?Woah!? Peter shouted, ?it's happening guys!? he could feel his package start to grow, his own seed starting to grow as his testicles went into overdrive and began duplicating his cells. ?Oh fuck, I can feel it...I can feel I'm...changing...? he said as he began to receive feelings of orgasm as his package grew out, chemistry changing to accommodate that of his new powers. ?Argh!? he screamed as he bent his abs over to find them too growing. ?Oh fuck! Yea, I can feel the POWERS!? he turned around to see his teammates having similar experiences. Their packages now hung low as their abdomens began restructuring to that of their new-gained powers. Abs forming into an 8 pack as their contours grew out and pronounced. As the powers spread throughout their bodies the team started to realize what they were capable of, that they were becoming part of something greater, something more powerful, all thanks to the power-ridden hunk who levitated before them. Legs locking in and powerful sinew growing on his thighs and shins Peter, like much of the rest of team, started to get drunk with growth and power and began laughing. ?YES!? he shouted as he witnessed the hair on his legs even out and grow. He felt his ass lock in and grow into a bubble as he saw his teammate Clayton feel the same thing, ?Fuck yea!? he shouted, looking back to Peter with a smile. His biceps grew out and pronounced as hair grew up and over his arms. He could feel his neck getting bigger as a five-o'clock shadow grew on his face. ?Yes...YEA!? he said, flexing his newly huge muscles. The black electric bolts shocked over his body, tightening it up and integrating his body for his new powers. As the last of the powers integrated into his body Peter now knew the reason why he wanted so badly to know this mystery of Jim; he wanted to become this greater being, this thing of power. And now he and his team had it. They were ready to rock.

Jim floated back down, willing his own jockstrap back on. Looking at his studded teammates, he smiled. ?Holy shit, dude,? Peter said. ?I'm never going back to who I was before...? Clayton added, ?no fuckin wonder I was so entranced with you. Look at what I've become.? Checking themselves out they heard the whistle coming from the gym and, realizing that it was time to game, they smiled back to Jim. ?Let's kick some ass,? Peter said and they strutted themselves, wearing only their power-ridden jockstraps, up the stairs and into the gym.

After the guys strutted out, a head turned round the corner in the locker row. ?Shit...? Drew said, having been witness to what just happened. Having snuck into the locker room while the guys were changing into their jocks, he was afraid during their transformations he'd get caught. Thankfully no one heard or saw him. Walking down the locker row to where the studs just left, he looked around. He held in his right hand his own jockstrap, sneaking into the locker room in an attempt to regain his stature and, hopefully, Jim's powers. After having read the note in Jim's locker he knew that the beast had to have grown through the help of something. But a magic jockstrap? Drew couldn't believe what he saw just a few minutes before, the jock was powerful, as was Jim's transformed body. Seeing a puddle of spooge still on the locker room floor, Drew figured this could be the answer to the powers, this could transform him into a stud and hopefully give him the ability to overpower Jim. Drew unfolded his strap and laid it in the puddle, watching in fascination as the seed climbed its way and soaked into the cloth.

The Magic Jockstrap, Pt 5

Jim led the team onto the courts. This time he didn't even go with shoes. The jocks were all they needed. The other team had been the A-team throughout the whole season. They were undefeated. Looking over, expecting to find their next victims to add to their list of beaten opponents, they were naturally taken aback by the jockstrap-only wearing studs approaching them. Their captain, Tyler, stood and tried to confront them, but he was so hypotized by the team he had trouble putting his words together.

?What? Uhhh....are you alll...umm, the team we're supposed to play?? he asked, staring down at their captain's humongous package. ?Look at me when you're talking to me,? Jim commanded. Tyler looked up, embarrassed by his actions. ?Fuck yea we're the team. We're gonna beat your asses tonight too. ?Uhh, okay. I guess we'll, err, see about that.? Tyler responded. ?Men? We ready to play,? but Tyler only got nods, his team both intimidated and fascinated by the opposition.

The power ridden jockstraps easily overpowered Tyler's team, but to keep things interesting Jim and the guys kept their cool, being careful not to beat the others too badly. The challenge was so rough on Tyler's team, though that they began to get exhausted quickly. After the first half they were completely wore out, while it appeared that the jockstraps barely broke a sweat. ?How the fuck are you all able to do that,? Tyler said, nearly out of breath. ?If I woulda known only wearing jocks would have been the reason you can play so well...?

Jim walked over to Tyler, slumped on a bench. ?You have no idea,? he said, menacingly. ?But maybe you will. Let's play and find out...? Confused by Jim's cryptic statement, he slowly got up and his team began the second the half. Within minutes Tyler became increasingly exhausted and he could tell that the jockstraps were only egging him and his team on, and that they could crush them as soon as they wished.

Tyler saw the ball available while Jim was dribbling and attempted to steal it out from under him. But between Jim's reflexes and his own exhaustion Tyler slipped. He would have fallen to the ground but by accident he grabbed the side of Jim's large leg and the band of his jockstrap, bringing it down with him. Tyler's hands got the strap down to Jim's knees before slipping and landing on the ground, letting go of the strap. As Jim's team saw the action take place, they almost thought nothing of it, having transcended the embarrassment or circumstances surrounding nudity. But Tyler's team couldn't believe it. ?Oh shit,? Tyler said, trying to get up from the ground. ?I'm really sorry man, I, I...? Tyler's teammates ran over to him, trying to help him get up, embarrassed for his friend and afraid that making nude the beast he would incur some kind of anger or wrath.

They were surprised to find that, despite the jock still hanging around his knees, Jim did nothing. As they dragged Tyler back, they stared in awe at the beast, taking slow, deliberate steps toward them. As he did they noticed the strap fall to his ankles, then feet, then exit. They could now tell that Jim didn't care that Tyler aided in his nudity, he was approaching them in the nude! And his dick was growing.

The team dropped Tyler's arms and backed away, still hypnotized by the hardened dick that somehow looked larger than their own arms. Stopping at Tyler, they saw Jim look down and say, ?you don't have to be sorry. Here, let me give you a little something to make you feel better,? and with that he let out one squirt onto Tyler's shirt.

Still on the ground, Tyler stared in shock as whatever came out of Jim's dick awoke with life and like a worm began squirming down his shirt. ?Oh Shit!? he said, but as he lifted his shirt off his chest and threw it away he and his team saw it was too late. The worm soaked into the band of Tyler's compression shorts and down onto his package. ?What the fuck, man!? Tyler said in fear, trying to run away. But his team saw him take only a few steps before tripping onto the ground again. Tyler fell silent as he curled onto his knees in the middle of the gym. His team attempted to help him up but he waved his hands, shoving a buddy away. ?What's going on, Tyler? one teammate asked, but they heard nothing but grunts from Tyler.

Still curled up, they could see that his back was starting to ripple. ?Hurmph...? Tyler grunted, still hunched on the floor. ?Get away from me...? he said in a low, almost painful voice. His back began making crunching sounds as his teammates saw layers of muscle grow. ?Holy shit...? one said, staring in awe. ?Argh!? Tyler screamed as he stood, team watching his abs too grow out as if additional muscle was simply being added to the guy. The abs grew out and refined creating an even six-pack before locking in his upper thighs and adding two additional abs at the waist line. A cut V shape formed at his hips as the muscle grew onto his pecs, shaping them into rock hard circles. As his biceps grew out and veins shook down his arms, Tyler looked up to Jim and asked, not in fear, but in curiosity ?What's happening...argh...to me?!? as his neck grew out to match his growing upper body. His shoulders snapped back as muscle grew over his upper body making him look like an olympic body builder. Trying to regain balance, Tyler stood as his height grew, looking down to his thighs, his teammates could see dense slabs of meat growing under his shorts as hair began to cover his tan legs. ?Argh!? he said, pushing out his waist as his ass locked into a new, large and tight bubble butt. ?I'm...changing...? he said between deep breaths, witnessing his drastic new muscle growth. ?Oh shit...? he said as the last of his body grew to massive proportions, ?I'm becoming a fucking beast.?

In a natural reaction, Tyler grabbed the band of his compression shorts and, with his gym shorts, casually slipped them down his body, revealing his huge cut quads and large, low hanging package. ?Won't be needing these anymore? he said, standing up naked to revel in his newly transformed body. ?Fuckin hell,? he said checking himself out. ?These powers, YEA I can feel them!? touching his newly loaded package he immediately got excited. ?Shit, man,? he said, ?this is it. I know who I am now. I'm a fuckin beast.?

He turned to his teammate Ian as he held his growing dick in his hand, ?you want some of this power, Ian?? He said, almost commanding rather than suggesting the question. ?Uhh,? Ian answered, enthralled by his teammates' new body. ?Yea I do.? He said, still scared of the outcome but too intrigued to turn it down.

Jim butted in before Tyler could continue. ?You can all gain the powers. But let's do it in the locker room.? Now that they all had a similar agenda, the competitiveness of the game evaporated. Walking ahead of Tyler's team, the jocks casually stripped themselves of their straps to match their captain as they crossed the gym floor, walking their naked selves into the locker rooms. Following by example, Tyler's team quickly removed their clothing, leaving it in the gym and, in eager anticipation, walked bare into the locker room.

(Part 6, the conclusion, coming soon)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to js44 For This Useful Post:
bigbearny (August 15th, 2013), cutlerfan (August 15th, 2013), dickasauras (July 15th, 2013), jcb60970 (August 16th, 2013), jts (June 23rd, 2013), milwmuscleguy (August 15th, 2013), msclundylvr (August 18th, 2013), muscular (August 16th, 2013), Neonando (August 15th, 2013), polomuscle (August 17th, 2013), theseventhwave (August 16th, 2013), trekka (August 16th, 2013), wildheart (August 17th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Neonando's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2013, 06:47 PM

Neonando is on a distinguished road
Great story, can?t wait for more
  #3   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 18th, 2013, 09:21 AM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
Enjoying this very much. Can hardly wait for more!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options