The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2012, 01:09 AM
BigBearMan94

Ryan, My "Little" Brother. (1)

Hey guys! It's Alex here!
So. I've been looking through a couple of stories and stuff here on the Evolution Forum, and I've decided to make a story of my own! This is my first one.. So. Don't expect anything too awesome.

[COLOR=red]Ryan,[/COLOR]
[COLOR=purple][COLOR=red]My "Little" Brother- Part 1[/COLOR][/COLOR]

My name is Alexander Wrightman, but people usually just refer to me as Alex. This is a story about me and my little brother, Ryan.

Nobody really expected this to happen to Ryan, except probably Ryan himself, but when it did happen, a lot of things changed, especially Ryan.

Let me tell you a little about ourselves before I begin the story:
I'm 16 years old, going into Junior year of High School at Remington High. I have curly dark brown hair and turquoise eyes. I'm 6'1" and I weigh 210 pounds. I'm pretty muscular, because I wrestle. I'm a pretty hairy guy for my age, and I always keep my goatee trimmed to look sharp.
Ryan is 11 years old, going into 6th grade at Remington Middle School. He has Jet-black hair and Emerald-green eyes. He's 5'0 and weighs 80 pounds. He's pretty skinny.
Since our mom passed away when I was eight, we only live with our dad, Dr. Jacob Wrightman. He's 40 years old. He's 5'11, and is pretty lean at 170 pounds.
Anyway... Let's let the real story begin!

"Hey dad! Ry! I'm home!" I called as I stepped into the house. Immediately I was hit in the legs by someone. "Hey little man! What's up?" Ryan was trying to wrestle me to the ground like he tried to do everyday when I got home from my summer job.
He looked up at me with his messy black hair and slightly crooked smile. "Pretty soon, you won't be able to call me that anymore." he said.
"Oh? Says who?"
"Me! I'm going to be the big brother!"
"And how is that?"
"I'm going to get bigger and older!" He was still struggling against my legs. "Don't you feel a change in my strength?"
"Not really, little man."
"Well soon, you will. I'm going to truck you down and knock you to the ground!" He gave up trying to knock me down.
"Yeah. That'll be the day." I said.
"I'm serious!" he yelled. "I already started gaining weight!"
"Really how much?"
"I'm 90 pounds now!" That I couldn't believe.
"Really? Come on. Show me." I followed him into the bathroom and he took off all his clothes until he was in his underwear and stepped onto the scale. Amazingly it red 90 pounds. He gained 10 pounds since the day before!
"I'm going to be growing so much, Alex! Soon I'm going to be your older brother!"
This was the beginning to a very long and stressful evening.
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

That night, my dad had to work a late shift, so I wound up making dinner for me and Ryan. I cooked a nice Pork and Beef Stir-fry.
"Come and get it Ry!"
"Ugh! I am starving! You know, food makes me grow even faster!" he said. "What's for dinner?"
"Pork and Beef Stir-fry!"
"Oh yum! Give me a bowl!" We sat down at the table and ate. Ryan was asking for thirds as I finished only my first bowl.
That's so strange. I said to myself. Usually he doesn't even want to eat half a bowl. Why is his appetite so big today? Ryan ended up eating 5 bowls of the stir-fry, and I only ate 3.
"Ryan, are you feeling okay?" I asked as we both sat down to watch Avatar: The Last Airbender.
"Yeah. Why?"
"Well. You gained ten pounds in a day, first of all! And second of all, I've never seen you eat that much!"
"I told you! I'm growing man! Call it puberty x10! I'm going to go through it fast!" I was confused on why this was all happening.
"Why, Ry?"
"Well... because... well. Mommy told me in a dream that I was going to be part of these people called 'The Chosen'.... I don't know what that means, but..."
"Wait!" I interrupted him. "What do you 'mommy told you?'"
"She told me in a dream last week that I was going to be part of The Chosen, and that I was going to get really big and older soon. I promise."
"Okay, Ryan." I couldn't believe it. Ryan was just having a bit of a growth spurt, that's all. But I couldn't help thinking, if this was all true, why Ryan?
"I'm gonna go to bed." Ryan said. "If I'm going to grow, I need some sleep!" That freaked me out a little bit more. It was summer, Ryan was usually up until 11 pm at the latest. It was only 7.
"Okay Ryan... Have fun with that."
"I will... Oh. And Alex?"
"Yeah?"
"Just remember that no matter what happens. I will always love you as my brother. Can you promise the same for me?" What was he saying?! He's eleven years old! He shouldn't be talking like that!
"Yeah, of course little man. I love you! Nothing will ever change that."
"Well, because mommy also told me that daddy's going to leave soon." I was so taken aback by this. My dad can't just leave me with Ryan, can he?
"How soon?"
"Actually... he already left. This morning."
"What? Ryan! You have to be insane! Dad's not just going to leave..."
"But Mommy said!"
"DON'T MOMMY SAID ANYTHING. MOM IS DEAD, RYAN, DAD IS COMING BACK."
"MOMMY'S SPIRIT TALKS TO ME ALEX. AND SHE SAID THAT DADDY'S NEVER COMING BACK. OKAY? I PROMISE YOU! WHY WOULD I LIE TO YOU?" He started crying, and then he ran from the room into his and slammed his bedroom door.
That night I tried to call Dr. Jacob Wrightman. He never picked up the phone. I sat on the couch and just cried.

Part Two

Last edited by BigBearMan94; December 14th, 2012 at 08:28 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (January 14th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Aronymous's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2012, 01:45 PM

Aronymous is on a distinguished road
No need for the flashy colors bro, haha.
  #3   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2012, 01:58 PM
BigBearMan94

Oh, I know.

It's only for the first one. Wanted to try something out. ;D
  #4   Add to peace4255's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2012, 04:38 PM

peace4255 is on a distinguished road
Other than the weird color scheme, it is a good start to a story. I'm excited to watch him grow bigger!
  #5   Add to middleman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2012, 05:00 AM

middleman is on a distinguished road
Excellent drama!
  #6   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2012, 08:03 AM
BigBearMan94

Haha. Thanks!
  #7   Add to in2muscle4u's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2012, 12:58 PM

in2muscle4u is on a distinguished road
Interesting use of fonts and graphics.. the comic sans however, makes it difficult to read.
  #8   Add to lsosuke's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2012, 04:34 PM

lsosuke is on a distinguished road
good but too short , need more growth muscle, description etc... XD
  #9   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2012, 10:34 AM
BigBearMan94

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsosuke View Post
good but too short , need more growth muscle, description etc... XD