The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to erinbbby's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2012, 06:09 PM

erinbbby is on a distinguished road
Muscle Academy IV

Richter made well on his promise, visiting me every day for the next week, sometimes even paying me two visits in a night. I still kept my same class schedule but otherwise my lifestyle was altered and heavily regulated by the big chemistry teacher who was now my chaperon. Even my lunch time was changed, denying me the chance to see my old roommates who were the only source of hope I had in this abysmal place.

Northern Reserve Academy had become a living nightmare and not even the confines of my own coffin sized room could relieve me of the aching grief. It truly was like a house of horrors except nothing supernatural was occurring- yet everything remained infinitely out of focus and downright confusing. I will admit that I was originally curious to solve the mystery of this place- why Nazi memorabilia was prevalent, the reason for having a nearly all German faculty and how Chemical Zero was powerful enough to turn these men into muscular giants. However I was now purely concentrated on finding an escape from this place- and no, my window did not open so this was no easy task.

It was about eight days after my relocation and I was lying awake past lights out. My little room was either unbearably hot or insufferably cold and tonight it was the former. As I gazed at the dark ceiling I could hear the old floor boards creak at the end of my hall. Oh fuck, I thought, here he comes again.

Richter opened the door slowly trying to silence the high pitched squeak of the ancient hinges. I laid on top of my sheets with nothing but boxers on and as I shut my eyes and pretended I was asleep, I realized how vulnerable I was to this powerful man. His presence was unmistakable even with my eyes tightly shut.

?Oh my, too hot in here tonight? he whispered. I could not tell if he knew I was really awake. ?Mr. Richter will take you to my room where it is cooler.

I felt his massive paws slip under my back, their calloused roughness rubbing my skin. He effortlessly picked me up and rested me against his bear torso. My head was on his right pectoral muscle, my naked skin feeling the curling hairs; his plump nipple poked me uncomfortably. My entire chest lay upon only half of his bulging pecs, making me feel so small as I was pressed against his rock hard body. Between our skin, I could sense the large gap that signaled the overhang of his chest over his equally muscular yet smooth muscle gut. He cupped the small of my back with one hand and began to carry me out of the room. It was at this point that I gave up the illusion of sleep.

?Let me go!? I nearly screamed. I suddenly arched my spine backwards and pushed away from his chest with my arms extended. My two hands were pint sized on his right pec, giving me room to place them firmly. Yet his chest was so big that it could have lined my hand up four times across his pectoral muscle and still have inches left before my fingers would reach the hairy canyon that divided his bulging mountains of meat.

His hand held firm and kept me in place. With the other hand he covered my face and mouth, purposely leaving a gap between his fingers so he could look me in the eyes.

?You will be silent? he whispered hoarsely. ?Do not upset such a large and powerful man or I will become angry?. His accent was thick and direct. My flailing feet floundered over his big gut, my big toe snagging the elastic of his mighty briefs that supported his 10 inch soft cock. Clearly he had devious intentions, coming to my room in nothing but his bulging briefs and naked body.

His gaze was powerful and I was silenced immediately. He was a very friendly looking man- big round cheeks, a furry yet well maintained beard, which was snow white like the thick carpet that covered his chest. Round spectacles hung over his small eyes. ?Mr. Richter is kind to you and yet you continue to act like monkey boy?. He smiled, considering his words to be playful and non-threatening. I was not amused.

He removed his massive hand from my face and placed it behind my skull, gently pushing my head on his chest. His curling hairs scratched my cheek and, giving in to his strength, I allowed my hands to rest on his sturdy and dense abs. He carried me down the hall to his room with ease as if he was carrying as sack of flour. ?I very much like you Mr. Shelly and it offends your friend Hugo Richter when you act like I am a monster?. But really that is how I felt; no man could be this huge and packed with muscle without being like a jacked up Frankenstein.

We entered his room and he closed the door with his foot. It was much cooler in here; his room was five times the size of mine and two windows on opposite sides of the sloping ceiling allowed for a chilling cross breeze. A king bed sat against one wall and here he placed me with the gentle touch of a caring parent laying a child to sleep. He stood back and my eyes gazed up, yet still too nervous to look him in the face. I studied the 6 abs that pressed like bricks under the skin of his massive belly. A dim lamp allowed the huge abs to cast shadow across his gut, demonstrating their size and thickness.

Hugo had legs like a horse- massive and defined and thick with hair like his chest. His thighs could have easily been 38 inches around. Also true to the image of a horse, his massive cock sat heavily behind the straining fabric of his ultra tight briefs. I could see the fist sized head and fat shaft that sat horizontally, connecting to the grapefruit sized balls that were the source of his oozing testosterone and thick cum.

?Mr. Richter?s large penis frightens you, no?? a smile graced his lovely face. I realized again that the man had no neck-his chin almost hidden behind the high ridges of his chest and his traps connecting right below his ears. I could not understand the true thickness and power of this man.

?Mr. Richter, please. Can we not do this?? I pleaded. I could tell his mighty dick was becoming engorged. ?I really can?t take this anymore, I feel like I?m going to lose my mind.? And that was true; I was almost hysterical.

?Shh-shh, young man. Mr. Richter is being a good man to you. I give you the power of Chemical Zero (oh the way those words rolled off his tongue in a thick dialect) with my semen, a gift I give to no other of my boys. You are special to me. I help you become powerful and big like Hugo!?

His thumbs slid under his waistband and lowered his tight briefs. His hardening cock flopped down with a smack on his muscular thigh. Big balls hung like heavy fruit. He took his giant hand and wrapped it around his beer can thick shaft.

?It is best to be big when you are trapped here at Northern Reserve Academy?

I awoke the next morning between his 32 inch biceps and stone like side. His chest rose into the air with large, deep breaths, and though he was on his back, his body towered above mine. His armpits were hairy as hell and he carried a distinct musk of a beast. Though he had given me a towel to clean the streams of semen off my body last night, I could still feel his sticky cum on my body; his salty load was in my mouth causing me to gag.

I carefully removed myself by gently placing a hand on his gut. It was so meaty and thick without a trace of fat despite his belly?s size. I immediately went to the showers, not even stopping to put on my boxers. The warm water was a relief and the cleaing suds of soap allowed me to clear my head. It was then that I realized something. I was feeling?bigger. Not that I was huge like the Mathis or one of the other faculty members but it seemed that the Chemical Zero laced in Hugo?s cum was having an affect on my body.

I was frightened. Would I become a brainwashed slaved like the other men? Was this how Dr. Splietz, the dean of the school, able to control the faculty? By making them into monsters, maybe their minds changed as well. As I stood beneath the gushing shower head I heard the bathroom door open. It was still very early, dawn had yet to break (but how could I tell from the lack of sun in this part of Maine?) so I knew no other student was awake on my floor. I turned in despair as the massive Richter entered the bathroom and subsequently the group showers where I was alone. His 10 inch flaccid cock swung with the weight of a pendulum.

?We must clean ourselves Mr. Shelly. Class will begin shortly!?

I decided that day to skip chemistry. It was stupid admittedly, but I could not stand to see Richter again. Instead I combed the halls, deep in thought and lost in interest in the oil paintings that hung on the walls. They were war scenes, from WWII if I had to guess. They showed German victories and panzer tanks; Blitzkrieg glory and the Third Reich?s might made sense on these walls. Fucking Nazis.

As I walked along alone, I felt a heavy sensation in my chest. Suddenly I was overwhelmed with fatigue and collapsed on to my knees. Vision became blurry. Ears were ringing with a piercing screech. What the fuck was happening? I could feel my muscles ach as if I had just completed several days? worth of manual labor without a break. Was this the beginning of Chemical Zero?s take over of my body? I couldn?t shake the thought that I would turn into some muscular giant like Mathis or Richter. As I gasped on the floor, I heard the light hum of an electric motor. I could barely lift my eyes but when I did I could see the bottom half of a set of wheels attatched to a motorized wheel chair.

In a frail voice, heavily accented by a native German, I heard a man say ?he comes with us?.

I felt the powerful grip of a faculty member around my torso as he effortlessly cradled me into his arms. My last memory before everything went black was seeing the menacing glare of my anatomy teacher, Klaus Buskirk, as he tightly grappled me in his arms.

When I came to, I was stripped down to my boxers again and was laid upon a stiff and cold leather sofa. The room I was in was very dark, the windows covered with heavy curtains despite the lack of sun or glare. I looked to my right and saw the ugly, wrinkled face of Dr. Splietz, the goddamned dean and leader of this evil place. He smiled from behind coke bottle glasses; he sat in a very old powered wheelchair, his rail thin body covered in a heavy wool suit.

?Ah the child has awoken. Klaus, please show me how the chemical is working on his body?.

I turned my head straight and saw the huge Klaus Buskirk lay down a newpaper and step towards me. He was even bigger than I remembered- a huking man in an ultra tight sweater that did little t conceal the fact that he was ripped like a god. Big, meaty pecs stretched the wool fibers with unbelievable size. Even through his clothing, I could still sill the rock hard 8 pack of abs that differentiated him from other faculty. Out of all of them, Buskirk clearly had the most impressive body. I could still remember the way his muscles rippled under firm skin and a dusting of hair from when I measured him in class. His 24 inch biceps were near bursting out of the sleeved sweater. He had a military styled hair cut with a bushy mustache and large but formal eye glasses. The serious look on his face scared me to death. I gladly would have traded him for Richter right now. At least I knew that Hugo was somewhat gentle.

?Yes sir? Buskirk boomed as he came towards me and again picked me up with out any effort. His mighty hands seemed like vice grips on my arms. ?I can already see the Chemical Zero is altering his young body. Lucky for him, he is not having a terrible reaction.? He pawed over my naked body with rough hands. ?I would estimate that he will reach 200 pounds within the next week, Dr. Splietz?.

?Impressive Klaus. You know young Kyle? Splietz grinned ?some boys bodies are not capable of handling the awesome force of Chemical Zero. Their hearts explode within their chests after a few days. Fortunately for this school, the students that are sent here are never wanted so there is little interest in investigation or questioning when a boy turns up dead. Remember that next time you think you can skip class? the smile had left his face and the small motor on his chair pulled inched him closer to us. ?It is wise that you begin to accept your fate Mr. Shelly. Otherwise I will have a man like Klaus here dispose of you with painful ease.?

?Wha-what is happening here you old crack? I know you dirty Nazis are doing something wrong here and I?m going to find a way to get the word out!? I shouted as Buskirk held me tightly by the shoulders.

I looked intently into Splietz?s eyes but he did not seem remotely threatened. He had probably heard those words numerous times from other students.

?So you think young man. But as you have realized by now, it is impossible to escape. We watch all of our students closely here at Northern Reserve Academy. Klaus, take him to his quarters and administer a heavy dose of your Chemical Zero. I want to erase this rebellious attitude as quickly as possible.?

?Yes sir? Buskirk replied. He gripped me hard and pushed me towards the corner of the Splietz?s office where a cob-webbed bookcase slid open revealing a tight spiral staircase. We climbed to the attic floor and exited through a door near my own on the opposite wall of the hallway. I hadn?t even begun to understand the complexity of this place, and yet I knew I had to find a way to escape. We entered my unlocked room and Klaus threw me onto my bed. I turned and watched him as he pulled off his sweater, his body bulging in a white t-shirt that barely covered his stomach. All of his muscles were pumped with testosterone and soon his lost the shirt as well, revealing the muscular body that was knotted with muscles. Hell, he was defined; he had muscles bulging in places where I didn?t even have any.

Slowly and with a narrow, angry look, he unlatched his belt and allowed his pants to fall to the floor. His legs were stacked with meat and the two large quads pressed together, pushing his tremendous cock forward which was now thickening beneath his small black trunks.

?Do you know how to properly suck a man?s cock, Mr. Shelly?? he demanded. His big penis jutted forward as he pulled his little black briefs down. ?My penis is thick young boy, and 12 inches long. Let me teach you how to please a Northern Reserve man with your mouth. Surely you will be tasting all of meat as you continue to grow?. And he came towards me with an erect dick twice the length and thickness of my own. I pulled back but he climbed onto the bed with me, kneeling over my frail frame that was dwarfed by his near 400 pound muscular body. I gazed up at his face, following the deeply inset line that cut his massive gut in two. All I could see of his face was the bushy mustache and glasses as he looked over his unfathomable chest. Two fat nipples sat pink and plump with hormones.

Without even knowing what I was doing, I opened my mouth and allowed him to slide his fat dick head into my skull. It was big beyond reason and I could hardly fit it inside without splitting the sides of my lips. My tongue felt the big slit vertically down his cock head and he gently began to shove more of shaft into my mouth despite my gagging and muffled pleas.

?That is right young man.? He said loudly ?Allow me to impart more into you?

It felt like an eternity. He would lightly hit my face and instruct me on the proper way to please him. I was so desperate to end this that I gave it my all and really began to give him, I thought at least, an incredible blowjob. Without even a warning he came deep in my throat, his thick, vein covered shaft pumping ounces of warm semen into my esophagus. It was such a powerful load that it even began to leak around the edges of my mouth.

I fell back against the wall with a mouth and stomach filled with Buskirk?s cum. His cock began to deflate immediately and he stuffed it back into his little briefs.

?You will now really start to feel the changing powers of Chemical Zero. I warn you that the next week will be very painful, but eventually it will be for the best. Just wait until you become a monster like me? and with that, Buskirk threw up a double bicep pose, showing off 24 inch arms that were perfectly defined and bulging with a high peak.

I closed my eyes and forced myself to ignore his display.

?I will have my fellow colleague Nelson Feddorski visit you later today once you have recovered. With his strand plus mine and Richter?s you will be growing into a beast in no time. And if you thought I am big, wait till you see Feddorski. A man his size has trouble being gentle with small boys like yourself. For your sake I hope you grow larger soon.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to erinbbby For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (October 28th, 2013), Armis (November 15th, 2013), convolution (October 29th, 2013), dickasauras (February 5th, 2014), Hanugumo (October 29th, 2013), hshunk (October 28th, 2013), hypnnos (October 29th, 2013), littledude (October 28th, 2013), msclbldr (October 29th, 2013), muscular (October 29th, 2013), Terrylee Long (October 28th, 2013), wolfpunk (October 29th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (October 29th, 2013)
  #2   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2012, 09:14 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Can't wait to see how you picture Nelson. Hopefully the Nazis will be vanquished when Kyle outgrows them all and shares his enhanced Chemical Zero with his fellow students!!!
  #3   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2012, 08:27 AM

xboy is on a distinguished road
Woow, I only like a more detailed of these huge muscles bodis, but the story is great!!!!!!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #4   Add to intoolder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2013, 06:42 AM

intoolder is on a distinguished road
I really need this to be updated soon. I'm dying to know what happens!!
  #5   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2013, 06:42 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
pleeeeeeeeeease post soon a new capter!!!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #6   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2013, 03:11 AM

convolution is on a distinguished road
That is so hot...
Thanks for such harsh-erotic-beautiful work
  #7   Add to DelaCrest0014's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2013, 06:09 PM

DelaCrest0014 is on a distinguished road
I really like this story it's very suspenseful I want more