The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2012, 11:13 PM

wbjason is on a distinguished road
A Secret Between Friends - Part 4

[COLOR=white][COLOR=#d5d5d5]Part 1[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=white]
[COLOR=#d5d5d5]Part 2[/COLOR]
Part 3
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]A Secret Between Friends - 4[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I returned home that night with a million thoughts racing through my head. The initial excitement had evaporated quickly when I realized just how quickly Leo would out grow me. This definitely was not cool and I didn?t know what I hated more: the fact that he was going to be bigger than me, or that I couldn?t grow with him. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I laid in bed for hours going over the events of the day through my head. I was replaying every step from his powerful last workout set, to seeing him grow after I touched his biceps and finally his growth in the locker room. Even more so, I found myself reveling in how perfect his muscular form had become. I wanted so badly to be able to feel his muscles against my body. I envisioned admiring every bulge with my tongue. I was rock hard and ready to explode, as I fantasized over my friend?s surreal transformation. Just a few quick strokes was all it took and I came with such force that I heard it splatter on the headboard before it came raining down on my face, chest and everywhere else conceivable. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]My vision following that had suddenly shifted, I was no longer admiring Leo?s amazing body as peer and friend. I was now at his feet in the gym?s locker room, worshipping his body as a submissive follower. I looked up from my position, way up. Even at this new perspective, I knew he had grown? a lot. I stood up and found my eyes level with the top row of his perfectly formed deep cut abs. I felt like a child next to him, even at 6? tall. He must have been at least 8? tall, as his head was scraping the ceiling tiles. His shoulders stretched nearly as far as I could spread my arms and tapered down to a waist not much wider than my own. He was ripped beyond belief. Huge muscles hung from every part of his body, with so little fat, you could see the veins under his skin pulse with his heart beat.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Come along little man, I need to see if this gym can even handle me now.? He said with a voice octaves deeper than I remembered. ?You can watch me, but stay out of the way? You?re far too puny to be of any help to me anymore.? He laughed at his statement as he walked out. But it wasn?t a joke, he meant every word and enjoyed asserting his dominance. I found it both erotic and increasingly humiliating. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He grabbed the heaviest 120 pound dumbbell in the gym and fondled it with his fingers like it weighed absolutely nothing. Tossing it on the floor with a loud thud, he commanded me to build him a bench to use. I drug two flat benches to the squat rack and placed them side by side. The gym owned four 100 pound plates, which he loaded and told me to add 4 more 45 pounds plates per side. ?Perhaps, that will be enough,? he grunted. I certainly hoped so, since there was only enough room for two more plates per side. He positioned himself awkwardly on the two benches, his shoulders spilling over both sides and nearly touching the sides of the rack. I watched in awe as he pressed the bar up off the rack and effortlessly cranked out 15 reps of over 800 pounds. He reracked the bar and demanded more weight. I added the last 4 plates and watched as the squat bar bent grotesquely under the pressure of nearly 1000 pounds. Then, much to my terror he grabbed me and held me horizontally in place above the bar and again pushed the bar and my own weight up effortlessly. Over and over, up and down I went. I was mortified and yet with each clanking of the plates, I became increasingly aroused. I was fully engorged and pitching a tent before the small crowd of admirers who had gathered to watch. Clank. ?Stop,? I pleaded with him. Clank. Please. CLANK. It only got louder. How long would this last? CLANK. CLANK. CLANK.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Then, in an instant it went black. I opened my eyes, I was in my bed. Still naked, raging hard and covered in my own cum. It was just a dream, I sighed in relief. But someone was knocking on the door. I could hear Leo yelling for me, ?Chris, wake up man. Time to hit the gym.? What time was it? He must be way early. I grabbed my phone and threw some shorts on. Shit it was 9am. Still half awake, I reached the door and cracked it open. ?Hey buddy!? Leo smiled. ?Oh you look like shit, man. Everything ok??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]NO! I wanted to say, but instead opted for, ?Long night, don?t ask.? I looked at him and paused, something was off. We were eye to eye. Did he grow another inch overnight? I opened the door all the way and told him to come inside, I was going to be a few minutes anyway. I walked toward the kitchen and turned back. ?Want anything to uh. OH FUCK!? Leo was standing there right behind me, smiling as usual. But we weren?t eye to eye. I was looking at his mouth. Suddenly, I was wide awake. The porch! It was at least 2 inches lower than the floor of my house. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?What the hell, Leo!? Who else did you touch last night?? I asked. ?Well, I was on the subway,? he explained. ?You know that hard turn after Wilshire? Well, some guy lost his balance and landed on me. I had to get off at the next stop just to avoid growing right there on the train.? He smiled again. ?Isn?t this amazing? I feel so strong, I wish you knew what this was like.? Ugh. ?Don?t rub it in, ok?? I responded a bit too sharply. ?This may be great for you, but what do I get out of it besides feeling smaller every time you show up? You?ve got to let me see that script, maybe it will work for me too!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Leo thought about it for a few seconds. Why the hell would he even hold back? ?Please, Leo!? I almost pleaded. ?I thought you said you would share this if you found something.? Finally, he broke. ?Fine, we?ll go to my place after the gym. I can?t guarantee it will work, though. You won?t even be able to read it, you?re going to have to memorize the words exactly as I say them and repeat it back all at once. ?Anything!? I nearly screamed. ?I have to try.? The bigger he grew, the more desperate I became. "OK, OK." He said, "But first, lets hit the gym. I have to see what I can do now!" He smirked cockily as he flexed both biceps. He was wearing one of those t-shirts with the sides cut out, so you can see everything, including the side of his now well developed pecs. It was obvious his arms were not going to fit in the sleeves anyway.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2012, 11:35 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
hmmm why is Leo holding back? Very interesting can't wait for more man.
  #3   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2012, 11:56 AM

wbjason is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTlifter View Post
hmmm why is Leo holding back? Very interesting can't wait for more man.
Hmm well I think the title is starting to come together now ... I'm looking forward to The next couple chapters when all is revealed!
  #4   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2012, 12:22 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Oh boy hmmm this could go alot of ways!!!
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2012, 08:24 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Very intriguing! Looking forward to the next chapters.
  #6   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2012, 08:31 AM

theseventhwave
Great story! Really enjoying the plot development. Can't wait to read the next chapter(s).
  #7   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2012, 08:41 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
One of the hottest stories I've read in a long time. I am a big fan of the slow burn. Let's keep Leo growing. I love the effect this is having on their relationship. Leo is still friendly but growing cockier, and deservedly so...while Chris is becoming more and more servile to this dominant stud. I look forward to more.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options