The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to plasmatic20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2012, 06:17 PM
Massivist

plasmatic20 is on a distinguished road
The Growth (part III)

[COLOR=white]The Growth III[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Several weeks had passed as Jake continued to push the envelope of his body?s muscular capacity. The hypertrophy was quite amazing, experiencing more than any human could have ever conceptualized or even fantasized. Despite his bone structure growing significantly, the skeletal muscle cells in his body expanded and multiplied faster and larger than what could be considered normally proportional to his frame. The result was a freakishly large man, a man that couldn?t walk with a normal pattern due primarily to his tremendous thighs and thickly rounded ass. No longer did he have the ability to reach his hands to his back because a pair of bulging, meaty arms wouldn?t allow; at the same time, unable to see the floor directly under him from his massive, overblown pecs. His clothes would become torn rags on a weekly basis, almost as if his body refused to be covered in mere cloth. Jake wasn?t complaining, however, but it was to the point where he no longer remembered or cared how it all came to this.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jake headed out of his quarters through the modified extra wide door as he began waddling down the corridor with what looked like a proud swagger. His growth hadn?t gone unnoticed; every pair of eyes that passed him locked onto his physique until he was out of sight. It didn?t help either with his modified uniform, which had become essentially a tiny pair of shorts and a t-shirt that looked like it was painted on him. Nothing was hidden as every massive muscle was clearly outlined in the fabric that was stretched painfully thin. Anyone could see his huge quads contracting and shaking with each step he took as his hams and glutes squeezed and bulged side to side. His enormous arms were pushed out to the side from his extra wide lat span; the men would get a good glance at just how full and dense his arms were when he would lift the right for saluting passing subordinates. He would grin as the same individuals passing by would often look in awe at the distention in his shorts from his ridiculously large crotch pouch. Even when completely soft there was no hiding it. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jake came around the corner to see two large food canister carts hooked together being wheeled towards the loading docks. He recognized the man pulling the carts. ?Hey Kent, surprised to see you here again?what is this, the third time this week?? Jake asked in friendly small talk.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Fourth actually.? Kent said looking up at the massive commander with his eyes slightly widening. ?These kids have just been packing it away the past few weeks, by the time I get back to central command I?ll be leaving for here again.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?True warriors with appetites to match.? Jake laughed.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Or something?I think I?ll just have an automated pod from the service fly out here from now on, it?ll be more efficient than me coming out here all the time.? Kent loaded the remaining carts into the loading bay. ?Hope that?s okay with you sir.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?No problem at all?in fact I like the initiative.? Jake smiled with a grin as the bay doors closed.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Sir, do you have a minute?? A technician quietly requested as he put a metal clip board down on the desk with a small stack of charts.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Yes, what is it?? Doctor Matton said without looking, still documenting on his scribe.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?I think there?s something you should look at.? He said in his quite voice.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?What?s that?? Matton casually replied.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?It?s the cadets sir. We had them go through a regular health screen and uh, well, the results are a bit unusual. We were just compiling data with basic body composition figures we collected only a few weeks ago, and well? a lot of changes.? He slid the electronic chart in front of Matton.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Well you?re working with young, testosterone charged men; it?s not a surprise you?re going to see some changes like that, especially in that respect. It?s quite normal.? Matton pretended to glance over the chart before turning back to his work.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?This isn?t normal sir??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jake stood in the cafeteria, hands on his robust hips in an almost statuesque pose as he looked over the cadets loading up on helping after helping and cleaning their trays with ease. The atmosphere had changed from a noisy room filled with loud conversations and occasional shouts to one that was dampened by everyone?s focused attention on their plates. Their bodies were bulging out of their PT gear which all had become more than two sizes too small. Their thick arms showed tremendous definition as they bent their arms to bring their forks to their mouths, causing their sleeves to pull up to midway over their mountainous shoulder. Pairs of big pecs and lats strained and created deep crevasses in the grey cotton with any upper limb movement. The shirts were so horizontally stretched that they pulled up from the waist, exposing their hard and defined abdominals. The cadets all needed to sit with their legs spread open wide to accommodate their bulbous thighs and massive rumps. They ate as much as they could to keep pace with their energy expenditure, a direct result from the tremendous amount of lean muscle mass.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jake watched the cadets file out with a smile on his face, seeing the future prospects become real men and exceptional soldiers. ?You boys are going to impress me this afternoon in training right?? Jake asked with a deep and authoritative voice.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Yes sir!? The cadets responded as they passed their massive commandant with some high-fiving and flexing their arms and puffing up their chests as signs of male assertiveness.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Sir, they?re waiting for you in the conference center.? An assistant?s voice chimed in behind Jake.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jake nodded as he headed out of the cafeteria.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He walked into the conference room where all the department heads were seated around a large oval table, organizing their notes and chatting with one another just before their weekly meeting. The activity in the room quieted as they all looked up at Jake, whose monstrous physique intimidated the likes of anyone. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Good morning.? His voice boomed as he sat down in the extra large chair that still creaked from his weight despite the ultra reinforcement. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Well now that we are all here, I think we should get started.? Steve Winchester stated. He had been the director of education faculty for almost 10 years at the academy; a distinguished veteran. He reached into his case, pulling out digital files that he laid out and sighed. ?Forgive me if I go out of our planned and usual agenda, but I feel there are some issues that should really take the focus this meeting, and I think many of you already know what I am talking about.?A majority of people around the table began to nod their heads.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Well, yes, it looks like all of us have some concern here about the recent changes in behavior and attitude of our students.? Steve said with everyone attentively listening. ?Just looking from my perspective the average test scores in just the past few weeks have plummeted. Research papers and assignments are not being turned in and the ones that do have horrible quality. I?ve even had several professors tell me that they?ve observed students?masturbating during class.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Oh it?s not just a problem there.? Charles the facilities manager cut in. ?These kids are jerking off so much in the showers I?ve had to replace the filters nearly every other day?and don?t get me started on what I find in physical training facilities and the dorms. I honestly don?t have time to be mopping up a bunch of horny jock jizz all day.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]All of the department heads broke in and began talking all at once, venting all their frustrations out in an unorganized manner. As everyone talked amongst themselves, Dr. Matton glanced up Jake, who appeared to be unconcerned about the raised issues as he just starred up into the ceiling corner. ?What are your thoughts here sir.? Matton asked as the room became quiet again.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Well.? He said with a long pause. ?Boys will be boys doc.? Jake responded while nonchalantly putting his hands behind on top his head with his massive arms stretching and bulging.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Everyone at the table had a surprised look to their face with some even confused at the response of their massive commandant. ?So, what should or can we do sir?? Steve asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?I?m really not too concerned about it; you all seem to have gotten yourselves worked up about nothing. Let?s not forget the real reason why this academy his here. Soldiers don?t get stronger and faster by reading; I?m training a future army here?priorities people.? Jake sternly stated.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Sir, I beg your pardon, but this could be something that will eventually snowball out?? Steve quickly added before being cut off.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Unless, there?s anything else besides this useless conversation, I will have to say that this meeting is over.? Jake looked over everyone who had gone silent, just as he stood up with his power thighs and made his way out the door.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?C?mon, last one; push it through the floor bro!!? A cadet shouted at another who was mid rep of a 450lb bench. ?UghhhAHHH!!? He screamed as his elbows came into lock out. His pecs were so swollen and full from the set they pushed up and tore the thin fabric of his t-shirt from the collar all the way below the sternum. His huge chest exploded outward, the sweaty flushed skin fully exposed. He racked the bar and stood up to give a side palm slap to his spotter. ?Fuck yeah!? He groaned out with achievement as his full pecs bounced and shook. Completely ignoring his destroyed shirt, he flexes his chest before moving into a double bicep, showing off his peaked arms. The entire weightroom was filled with cadets that looked like they were about to burst at the seams, grunting and pumping themselves up, lifting weights that would have been unimaginable for them only weeks ago. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Hell yes Connor, that?s the way to do it!? Jake yelled as he walked into the noisy weightroom. ?Keep it up.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Yes sir!? The cadet barked as he continued on with his next lift.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jake made his way around, checking over all the cadets as they stressed their growing physiques to get even bigger. He grinned with satisfaction with their abilities and progress. ?I want to see everyone lifting at least 10% more next week.? He yelled out as all the cadets smirked while giving Jake some form of verbal understanding. They would spend hours here, if not eating or sleeping. Their lives began to revolve around being big and getting bigger. The cadets hadn?t even realized the changes that were happening to them. It just became a part of them as they lost their physical perspective of what was considered normal. Jake, still grinning, headed out the door.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jake found himself back in his quarters, standing in front of the large mirror he had installed. It couldn?t even fit his entire, monstrous frame within its boundaries, but it did its purpose. He looked himself over, absorbing the awesome sight of man bigger and stronger than any, a true musclegod if there ever was one. He gently ran his large hands over his even larger muscles, feeling the hard, dense forms they had taken. Jake felt his entire body tingle with warmth as a soothing and relaxing state of mind came over him. He continued groping and feeling him-self, becoming psychogenically aroused by his own power and size. Running his hands across his torso, Jake swept his hand up to his pec, lifting and pulling it up. It was so heavy and thick, making his hand look so small in comparison. His pec was so large, it pressed up into his chin, tempting and luring his face down as he reached out his long wet tongue and began to gently lick and caress it. The muscle man?s tongue slid up the smooth and firm skin, collecting every sensation he passed. He could taste his own ripped muscle through the tight skin, something he couldn?t describe, but knew he was tasting pure, unadulterated testosterone. Jake was almost getting intimate with himself, but just then, he heard footsteps outside his door as he dropped his juicy pec, letting it bounce back into place.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?I needed to talk with you.? Matton?s voice echoed in the hall as he knocked on the extra wide door.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jake opened the door, standing just in his green modified briefs which looked like a tiny strip of fabric around his groin, hanging on for dear life from the incredible tension from his huge cock and balls. ?Yes what is it?? He stated rather than asking, sounding almost annoyed.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Matton walked into Jake?s quarters. ?That was a ballsy move this morning, not sure the board appreciates being ignored like that.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Why, did they send you in here to tell me that they had their feelings hurt?? Jake said walking to his closet.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?No, I?m here on my own account.? The doctor paused for a moment. ?We?ve got some bigger issues going on here.? Matton held up another digital chart. ?The cadet manifest for the past few weeks. It looks like we have several that are AWOL.? He looked through a list of names. ?Some have been gone for more than two weeks. I would have alerted you sooner, but it appears as if the new list has been altered.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?And why are you telling methis?? Jake stated as he walked up to his dresser.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Did what I just tell you not raise any serious questions or red flags; perhaps any minor intrigue?? Matton responded.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?No?I don?t deal with the weak, Doctor.? Pouring himself a glass of water. ?They are drain on resources, time, and morale. Anyone who wants to graduate from this academy needs to be the biggest, fittest, and fastest?those who don?t fit that bill would be best suited elsewhere.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Dr. Matton sighed in frustration. ?You have to at least care where they went or what happened to them??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?I?m sure they?re fine, fulfilling their purpose somewhere?? Jake took a drink.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Matton held up his hands as he disappointedly looked away, to non-verbally say he was done with the conversation; nothing was left for him to say. He walked out, slightly shaking his head. Jake was already starting to feel defensive, almost threatened. He started to form suspicion in his mind; Dr. Matton was no longer to be trusted.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]A roar of laughter and shouting came down hallway from the lockers into the showers. The huge cadets had just finished training; they were hot, sweaty, pumped and sitting on elevated testosterone levels. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Dude you?re such as fuckin? pussy.? Connor yelled as the group walked in. Their long dangling cocks slapping side to side against their swollen thighs.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Fuck you man.? Brad said in an angry tone.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?No seriously, you guys should have seen him, grunting and groaning like a little bitch with only 500lbs on the squat bar.? Connor started mimicking Brad in a derogatory fashion with awkward faces and over-exaggerated postures.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?I was still sore from the other day; I can move more weight than that.? Brad said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Whatever dude, you?re just a small fucker, I got you beat any day.? Most of the cadets were finishing up and heading out. ?C?mon look.? Connor broke into a double bicep pose, revealing his dense 250lb body stuffed into a 5?8? frame. ?You?ve got nothin? on this.? Connor went into more flexes, showing off his lats and tightening up his quads hard, revealing their incredible detail. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Brad was getting even more annoyed by the obnoxious jock?s behavior.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Fuck, my cock is even bigger than yours.? He walked up to Brad, pressing up into his body as he grabbed both their dicks, pressing them together at the base. ?See, I got at least two, three fuckin? inches on you.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Brad gave Connor a huge shove directly into his big pecs, causing him to step back several feet. ?Get off me you fuckin? fag!? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Ohhh?? Two of Connor?s friends yelled out, the only cadets left in the shower.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Yeah? What?d you call me?? Connor jolted forward, slamming Brad to the shower floor on his stomach as he pinned him down. ?Adam?Jason, hold him down for me.? The two other muscled cadets came over and held Brad?s arms and trunk to the floor. ?Fag huh?? Connor began to slap Brad?s big ass side to side as if he were smearing butter across a hot pair of buns. ?Try this, fag?? Connor stuffed his long, thick meat stick into Brad?s big bubble butt.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Ohhhh fuckkk!!? Brad screamed out as he felt it slide even further into him. ?Get off!!? He yelled in semi-pleasurable pain.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Get off?yeah bitch, exactly what I?m gonna do!? Connor tugged on Brad?s hair as he started to rhythmically fuck Brad. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Aghh?shit!? Brad winced as he felt the well muscled Connor relentlessly riding him like a bull.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Connor dug into Brad?s fleshy, thick muscle butt with his hands, gripping each side as he pumped himself in and out...in and out. ?Ahh fuck yeah?you like my cock you little shit?? Connor pulled his hair and head back again. ?Damn this tight ass feels good.? He was getting closer and closer, his balls already wanting to bust. He clenched his teeth and moaned loudly as his cock blew a juicy payload inside of Brad. ?Ohhhhhh!?..Yes?fuck yes?? A loud moan bellowed out from Connor as he gave Brad?s right ass cheek a hard slap.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Brad tried to get up, but Connor and his goons pressed back down. ?Not done with you yet, this tight ass is due for another fucking by yours truly.? Connor smiled as his two friends just grinned and nodded in agreement. But from just the few minutes they started, Brad?s moans started to sound a bit different; a deeper, thicker tone filled the shower. Connor looked confused, trying to take a glance at his face, but just then Connor felt a tightening pressure on his dick. ?What the fuck?? Connor looked down at Brad?s ass, which actually looked like it was expanding; in fact, it was. Connor gave out a soft undesirable moan as he tried to pull out but couldn?t. Brad?s meaty ass swelled around his cock, forcing it to stay nice and hard. ?Let go!? He whined. He looked down again, only to see not just Brad?s glutes growing, but his entire body. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Shit dude, look at em?!? Jason gasped as Adam could only stare at Brad who was quickly expanding. His muscles were blowing up like balloons, pulling and straining on his already tight skin. He?s groans and screams were sounding less and less human, becoming a low and loud beastly growl.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Yeeess!? Brad?s mutated voice yelled out. His growing glutes pushed up higher off the ground, taking Connor with it, trying to keep pace with his swelling thighs that were rounding out with extreme muscular develop over bones that had no time to grow. Nestled in-between his blimping legs was a plump cock, growing in length and width faster than anything ever should. The change in his body spread to his mid-section, getting thicker yet leaner. His back paraspinals even started to gain in size all along the length of his spine, looking like long, huge sausage casings being packed with meat to the point of nearly bursting. It spread out to his lats that flared tremendously like a pair of wings on a 747, pushing his swelling arms further out to the side. Brad?s shoulders filled out like a couple of ridiculously over sized beach balls that led down his gigantic bi?s and tri?s. ?Ugghhhhhh!!? Brad screamed again as his pecs surged forward into a huge rack, sticking out nearly a foot from his solid abs, perfectly firm and tender. Brad looked up with a face that looked of pure rage with his eyes darkened and his veiny traps that looked like they were going to swallow his head. ?Moooore!!!? His voiced shook the showers, flexing his gargantuan muscle butt as Connor squealed, feeling his man juice get milked out of him. Jason and Adam looked at each other just as they were about to flee for the door, but Brad reached up, gripping their long thick cocks, one in each hand at the base. ?FEEED ME!!? Pulling them closer as just the shear energy from Brad?s body caused the two muscle jocks to instantly harden. Brad stuffed both their dicks inside his mouth, stretching it wide as he started to violently suck them off. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Oh fuck fuck fuck!! Adam cried out as the awesome power from Brad?s lungs sucked so hard on his shaft he could feel his nuts pulling up in his sac, emptying the thick creamy contents. All three cadets tried to pull away but couldn?t escape the powerful grip of Brad, who was still thickening and growing at a lethal rate. The howls and loud screams echoed through the locker room?all going unheard.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]To be continued.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to plasmatic20 For This Useful Post:
Aronymous (October 22nd, 2012), blueshirt92 (October 22nd, 2012), booklover94 (October 21st, 2012), bosso343 (October 21st, 2012), B_HIM (October 16th, 2012), coolman69 (October 22nd, 2012), cremefraiche (October 23rd, 2012), Frankly (October 21st, 2012), horsehuge (October 21st, 2012), hshunk (October 23rd, 2012), iceman75 (October 21st, 2012), iets21 (October 22nd, 2012), Lucas88 (October 21st, 2012), Maverick0095875 (October 21st, 2012), mawkroy (October 21st, 2012), milwmuscleguy (October 22nd, 2012), msclbldr (October 21st, 2012), musclebro246 (October 23rd, 2012), musclegrowthdm (October 22nd, 2012), musclematt (September 29th, 2013), muscular (October 21st, 2012), Neonando (October 24th, 2012), peterliamparker (October 22nd, 2012), renbear (October 11th, 2012), Rex20 (October 21st, 2012), tcwd (October 23rd, 2012), Terrylee Long (October 21st, 2012), vlad.911 (October 22nd, 2012), wbjason (October 21st, 2012), wrestlejock646 (October 21st, 2012), xboy (October 21st, 2012)
  #2   Add to B_HIM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2012, 08:12 PM

B_HIM is on a distinguished road
Loved it! Please go on!
  #3   Add to hotmuscle_101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2012, 10:44 PM
Alwys lookin4 inspiration

hotmuscle_101 is on a distinguished road
I absolutely love this story! This installment was hot as hell

Please tell me you plan on continuing this soon!
  #4   Add to plasmatic20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2012, 12:25 PM
Massivist

plasmatic20 is on a distinguished road
I'll continue it.
  #5   Add to liang1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2012, 03:26 PM

liang1 is on a distinguished road
Well done! Was hoping for more and longer scenes with Jake self-worshiping his inhumanly huge and ripped muscles and cock/balls but I am sure you have some hot things planned for the next chapter. Looks like Jake's muscle seeds that were pumped into the water system has started muscle growth in the cadets, wonder what other effects they will have - maybe Jake will become an alpha able to mind-control these super muscular soldiers and use them to conquer and spread the growth? Would love to see if the alien's DNA has a part to play in this and Jake and the cadets develop some freaky appendages/mutations.
  #6   Add to hotmuscle_101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2012, 11:01 PM
Alwys lookin4 inspiration

hotmuscle_101 is on a distinguished road
Fuck that, i can't wait to see what happens with brad! Hope he gets bigger than jake!
  #7   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2012, 04:39 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Great story with a great cliffhanger! I'm looking forward to your next chapters. This could become quite a saga! I'm intrigued with your idea of an untraceable alien presence, evidently not even showing up in the DNA.
  #8   Add to Aronymous's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2012, 12:23 PM

Aronymous is on a distinguished road
This is just so good!
  #9   Add to hshunk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2012, 03:33 PM

hshunk
I have part 4 is going to be full of sex and muscle growth! YUM cant wait!
  #10   Add to Holiday's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2012, 07:38 AM

Holiday is on a distinguished road
Amazing story. I really love stories like this.
  #11   Add to B_HIM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2012, 04:51 PM

B_HIM is on a distinguished road
Please, don't take too long!
  #12   Add to horsehuge's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2012, 12:41 PM

horsehuge is on a distinguished road
Please, keep going...

This is a hot storyline, and really liked where this last part left off, very HOT. I hope you come back with more, let us know what Brad grows into.
  #13   Add to PECLICKER's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2012, 01:33 PM

PECLICKER is on a distinguished road
man,this is one hot story!!!
fuck yeah!!!!!
  #14   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2012, 08:01 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
Yes please, more!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy