The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Omiganda's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2012, 09:20 PM
Anxious Writer

Omiganda is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Omiganda
Phenomenal Change -- Journal Log 2

So now that you guys got the hang of the story, I think now is the time to stick to the nature of musclegrowth.org and keep to its name. Comments are welcome.

Journal Log -- Page 2

It’s the night of the day I met the mysterious giant. The map obviously was tampered with or else I would have found my jeep hours ago. The big giant was kind enough to let me ride his wide back as though he were a tamed horse, seemed to feel compassion for my cause even though he knew not what I was saying. We searched for a good bit of time but were left clueless as to where the jeep was located. My last hope was to signal the others through my radio but it seemed they couldn’t reach me. It was obvious I wasn’t leaving for a while until the searchers found me.

When it hit became dark, I’d gotten off the giant and began walking next to him. The dark forest is quite a sight as the moon shines down on the life blooming from every corner. In the night, the adorable baby monkey had run to the sound of his possible family calling, the screeching echoing in the night. Due to my lack of direction, I was forced to stay in a secluded spot with the protection of my new large friend, who seemed to care for me dearly after having sniffed me down. It was uncertain which animal he’d obtained this trait from he was not afraid to act in the most primitive ways. Was it possible my natural smell him I was good? After all, my deodorant had long since been sweated off and I didn’t like cologne much. The giant collapsed onto the ground as though he knew it were his bed time; his body sprawled out and prepared for sleep. I was afraid that a predator would come and attack us as we slept in order to get its next meal but then I came to my senses. This wasn’t surprising as something so large was without a doubt far above any other creature on the food chain. He was by far too large to be ambushed or attacked. Any harm would have been deflected by the dense mass of the massive being. When his massive limbs collided with the trees, he easily knocked them down as though they were only standing toothpicks. I was about to sleep next to his hulking body when I felt a large hand wrap its thickness around my leg and raised me as though I were weightless, placing me on the giant’s chest before flinging itself back out beside the giant. I myself had become too comfortable and friendly with the giant to risk going against his wishes. Of course, I wasn’t objecting as his body created more warmth than any heater in the winter season. His body hair was a perfect cushion to use as a night time mattress.

Although the giant’s powerful muscles were hard, the way his chest moved up and down made all the difference as the massive two pecs and cobblestone rough abs swelled and then deflated with every breath. Just as I felt my mind wonder, I jumped at a loud sound that echoed from nearby. I looked to the giant and saw that he was snoring, his big mouth hanging open and his fangs showing. Although this was a massive turn on for me, I found myself questioning how adaptation had given him those fangs. With those large chompers in his mouth, his face was both crazy handsome and menacing at the same time. He must have eaten tigers as though they were very soft steaks. I smiled as I also noticed the mixture of cuteness the strangely large giant had. I laid back on my two massive pec-pillows and fell asleep soundly, almost not caring about anything in the world but this one experience.

I jumped as I felt something really big and really heavy hit me on the ass, my flesh stinging from the punch. I looked up to the sky and saw that the moon was moving away and the sun was coming in the other direction although it was still far. I tried to move my ass but whatever was on it must have weight a ton. I twisted my torso slightly, and turned my neck to see what it was.

I gasped as I bared witness to the biggest dick by far to ever be seen, weighing heavily on my lower body. It looked as though the large thing was only semi hard by the looks of it and it was already at the second lowest pair of abs, its shocking length bending slightly due to its state. I looked up to the face of the giant and saw that he was still asleep with his mouth hanging open with a blissful look on his face. I should have seen it coming after seeing the two pairs of super human balls between the giant’s legs.

They must have pumped his young body with more hormones without any real image to entice the giant. I tried to move with all my might as I tried to the large cock off of me but all it did was cause what looked like pre cum to exit the enormous slit, the clear liquid beginning to cake on my shirt and spread in all directions, I did the best I could but I was certain now that nothing could move this large creature from me. Just as I was about to give up, the enormous cock bounced and splashed in the pre cum pool forming my ass and the giant’s abs. This gave me the perfect idea.

I rubbed my self against the giant tool and it began to sputter cum like a hose. I took my chance and gave it all my might before feeling my set itself free from the confines of the beast. I slid off the giant’s thick body and landed beside him, his cock bouncing and sputtering in protest to no longer being rubbed. The giant began to grunt angrily in his sleep, looking like he might wake up. I panicked in desperation, not wanting to wake the large man or else it would make him angry. I went off instinct and quickly reached over to the top of the massive cock and wrapped my arms around it, not thinking as I began to go up and down on it.

The giant cock quickly grew inches as it was finally being pleased. Although I didn’t notice, my own cock had already punched down my pant leg to its full twelve inches as I did this supernatural event. Soon, the cock began to defy gravity as it grew, closing in on full mast. I backed away onto, tripping and falling on my ass, my fall being saved by the barrel thick thigh of the giant. I ignored the pain as I looked up to see the cock finally stop growing, its full mass finally being realized. I hesitantly moved back to the beast and began rubbing it again with one hand, the cock head swelling above me and the shaft moving me back and forth as though it were stallion to be tamed. I could actually hear the giant making animal like groans and grunts as I serviced his beating monster. As I sat down, the giant cock continued to tower over me but I continued against my fear, intent on satisfying this giant and satisfying my desire.

I could feel his cock growing stronger and stiffer as it prepared to fire its contents from his balls, their mass swelling. At that point, it occurred to me that something was off. Balls swelling? Usually a man’s balls would tighten instead as it prepared to fire but it was certain this pair intended to go against. I ignored it and continued but it was becoming evident now as the giant’s balls began to push me slightly and force the massive man to spread his legs wider. I gasped at the size of the large pair as they looked ready to burst as it looked like they were churning more cum. I was so absorbed with that I didn’t notice that the muscled thigh below me had show more veins.

When I did notice, the thigh had grown an assortment as though the blood from his thigh was increasing in amount. Boy, was I close to what was actually happening.

It was too late to deduct what was about to happen as I felt the enormous thigh start to swell slowly and very slowly pick up speed. I looked back to the giant cock head above me and could see it shake a bit as it pushed higher into the air. All the years of scientific experimentation I’d had were defied as the I watched the impossible happen before my eyes. This was more exciting than any muscle morph I’d seen on the internet. The giant behemoth who was already massive before, was grow even larger!! I felt my thighs being pushed apart as the leg they encircled got thicker. I reacted quickly and slid off, hanging onto the giant’s cock for support before his giant balls had grown enough to lift me up. Was this giant intending to continue dumbfounding me with all of his biological marvels? I had my answer as I watched, the giant become slightly farther away. I turned and moved slightly to see that the giant’s feet were slowly moving over to the trees, moments away from tearing them down.

I closed my eyes and waited for impact before everything went silent. I looked and saw that the trees had stopped getting closer and the giant had stopped getting farther. I sighed with relief but had no time to relax as the giant cock swelled more strength than before, pushing back and forth with more force than it before. I hung on as the first volley of cum went up the shaft and was sent flying high into the sky before falling down on us and around us, creating a big puddle of cum around is yet this was far from over. The giant roared in his sleep as his beast fired more cum than I imagined were possible for any average man.

Trees in the distance shook with the impacts of cum being fired at them, their trunks and leaves painting themselves white with the spunk. I hugged the cock as tightly as I could but my weight wasn’t enough to stop it from swaying left and right, spraying more cum. I closed my eyes as more splashed on top of me, my clothes getting painted white to match with our surroundings. I almost though it would never end until I felt the shaking stopped and the impacting sound halted. I opened my eyes and gasped at the sight of a winter wonderland surrounding me. Cum had covered nearly every inch of tree and earth there was, myself and included. I tried to carefully come off the still gigantic pair of cum tanks as I stood on a now larger giant. Scientific deduction brought to the shocking conclusion that this giant had entered something of a personified version of puberty.

Of course, this wasn’t a very specific deduction as it had all started with the hardening of the giant’s cock. I stood on the massive leg, having even more ground to walk on as I walked past the thigh, across, the blonde, hairy crotch, up the even larger cinderblock abs, to the even more monstrous set of pecs before me. More hair had sprouted across the giant’s sticky body, making him look even more beastly as it seemed the testosterone in him had forced hair to grow more rapidly than normal, his hairy chest now in a forest of chest hair. Although this was a shocking experience, I found myself harder than ever before at the sight at such an enormous giant; now even more massive than he was before.

This was scientific anomaly would get me a Nobel Prize at the discovery of such a scientific phenomenon. Honestly, though, this was the furthest thing from my mind as more erotic visions crept in. I laid myself on his abs, his chest moving far too high for me to lay my head on top, against my urge to sleep on that big furry bed on top, and I felt myself back to sleep, having wet dreams of the behemoth and his enormous cock and voluminous balls, wetting myself in my sleep.

If
only I’d expected that the noise would attract attention. If only I’d noticed being grabbed by hands and being lifted off the ground, or even the sound of a crane and chain links clinking together a distance away from me.

I guess it I’ll have to explain what happened afterwards tomorrow.

Log 2 Complete
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omiganda For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (July 15th, 2013), ostrogoth1 (April 13th, 2013)
  #2   Add to ttownlittlebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2012, 01:42 PM

ttownlittlebear is on a distinguished road
More please more
  #3   Add to rogsats's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2012, 11:22 PM

rogsats is on a distinguished road
Yes please continue
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2012, 10:10 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I'm looking forward to Log 3! Great story!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options