The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Massivebdy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2012, 08:51 AM

Massivebdy is on a distinguished road
Zombie Muscle - Part 4

Zombie Muscle - Part 4

"This is your seventh or eighth young zombie stud you're about to suck dry," Sir reminded the kid as he held the struggling dead body easily at arms length.

"I know, I know, what's with the counting? The shit is working right?"

"Sure. No question. You looked like some third world starving poster child when you got here, I could count your ribs."

"Yeah, but I'm not exactly putting on any noticeable muscle, am I?"

"Kid, don't expect so much so soon. It's only been a few days now. Get to work," Sir nodded towards the waiting, limp, zombie dick. "Besides, you know your strength is going through the roof already. It's working' just fine."

The boy bent over and took the green tinged and bruised looking piece of meat into his mouth and feverishly sucked off the corpse like an old pro, getting the dick to spurt in record time.

"I think it's time you tried zombie wrangling on your own. Let me feel your grip strength, squeeze my neck," Sir instructed as he discarded the used body and came back to the kid who finished wiping his mouth and licking off any of the stray semen.

Sirs' neck was thick roped columns of pure muscle, and the kid didn't wait to be told twice, he reached out with his right hand and applied as much pressure as he could. Sir grinned at him as he did, pleased with the results. After a minute of straining the kid let go and asked, "How was that?"

"Better, much better." SIr looked around the factory floor and nodded towards a length of galvanized two inch steel piping. "Try that."

The kid went straight for it and snatched the pipe up, tightening his grip as much as he could.

"Imagine that's the neck of some fuckin' huge zombie about to bite your damn face off!," Sir yelled motivationally at him. "He does that, he even breaks the skin with those teeth and you're gonna be dead. You sure in hell aren't gonna let that happen. What you are gonna do is wipe the floor with his sorry ass."

The kid was shaking with the effort, and finally, his strength peaking, he let go of the pipe and it dropped to the ground.

Sir looked down and smiled. "Take a look," he said.

The boy saw that the center of the pipe had collapsed inward, the imprint of his hand had crushed and reshaped the heavy steel, the outline of his palm and fingers clearly visible.

"Fuck."

"Yeah, fuck is right!," Sir agreed. "And my neck would look like that too if I was some walking corpse and not the all around stud that I am."

The kid was once again as horny as hell and practically threw himself into Sirs arms. Lip locked and intertwined they were soon at it again, as eager for each other as that first day.

---------------------------------

"It's weird not eating," the kid idly stated aloud.

"Can't say I miss it much with nothing but crap for food anymore. I'd rather be living off the zombie junk, it's quick and easy?" Sir bent his arms together in a most muscular pose and watched the muscles bunch up obscenely all over his upper body. "?. and it makes me look like this." The kid's dick throbbed with a will of it's own.

"So when the hell am I going to start growing?," the kid whined. "It's been weeks now."

They were outside, walking in the parking lot towards the lone zombie who had wandered through the broken chain link fence. The kid no longer had an ounce of fear. He chatted with Sir like they were on a stroll in the park, and as he got closer the kid reached out and pulled the zombie off his feet by the throat. He tore off the ghouls pants with his free hand and then lifted the two hundred pound body up off the ground like it was a rag doll. His mouth latched onto what he wanted and milked the dick dry. The kid then snapped the neck and crushed the skull in before tossing the body over the hillside.

"We're gonna have to clean up down there. Again." Sir said looking over the edge of the slope towards the pile of bodies below. "Bulldoze another layer of dirt, get some lyme in there. It's startin' to stink like holy hell."

"Yeah, I'll help." The kid answered, not really thinking about the chore but about his lack of growth.

"It's just pissin' me off now," he began, "I'm strong as a fuck, that's great, but where's the damn muscle."

"You're bigger, it's coming." Sir offered, but knowing that it was a lie, and that the kid was right. His own growth had been phenomenal, and had happened quickly. The pure thrill of seeing the muscle packing onto his frame had driven him to the brink. It was the most indescribable, fulfilling sensation he'd ever know. With every muscle that grew and expanded his confidence escalated and his fears vanished.

The sight of his own incredible body had almost made up for the months of solitude, but Sir understood how much showing off his unrivaled physique had given the kid such intense pleasure. The kid had a right to the same thing. And the fact was, he had no idea why the kid wasn't growing. He'd filled out a little, his emaciated frame now more than average, but he was still a slender, only slightly athletically built guy.

"I just don't get it," the kid concluded in frustration and reached over for Sir's big twenty two inch biceps and pulled the arm, and the man, towards him. "Fuck me baby," he demanded.

Sir obliged.

-----------------------------------

He left Sir a note.

He knew he'd be in deep shit, sneaking out in the middle of the night, but he'd be back, he was sure of that. Sir would be pissed, probably come looking for him too, but that was ok, he wasn't trying to hide from him or anything, it was just he thought he might have figured this thing out. He'd spent so many days and nights now dwelling on the problem, analyzing it up and down, and there was only one explanation that he could think of to explain his lack of growth. Sir had been alone when he grew. Maybe the problem was all the sex, especially the post zombie milking sex, that might be draining away whatever it was in that damn nasty spunk that made muscles grow. Maybe holding it in and not shooting his own load was what would make the difference. He was determined to find out and if he stayed with Sir, that didn't stand a chance of happening.

What he also knew was that young zombie semen was more potent, so he'd focus his attention there. But he had another thought, one that might be heading in the right direction as well. From what he knew of the undead, some of them where creatures of habit, they lingered around the threads of their old lives. If his theory was correct he knew just where to go.

When he found what he was looking for he crossed his fingers and said a little prayer. Walking through the smashed storefront window into the enormous Powerhouse Gym he squinted into the darkened space, hoping his theory was right. It seemed, at least so far, that it wasn't. The big open room was empty and his sense of anticipation ebbed. He wandered around all the unfamiliar equipment and started to get angry, knowing his idea hadn't panned out. He continued exploring and swung through the locker room door into the large tiled changing area.

"Oh fuck yes!," the kid said out loud, "Come to daddy." He looked over at the enormous dead bodybuilder, who turned at the sound of his voice and came towards him as fast as it could move. The big heavily muscled body lumbering forward with eager greed for the living.

The kid jumped up on one of the benches so he could reach the 6'5" giant's neck. He clamped his vice like grip around the huge throat and stopped the mammoth corpse in its tracks. He felt the heavily muscled arms grabbing at him in panic as he tightened his grip enough to make the arms fall away limp. The kid felt an amazing surge of adrenalin as he knew with certainty how physically superior he was to this huge creature.

He applied a bit more pressure and the giant sunk down to his knees, making some gurgling noises as he did. The kid pulled the neck down onto the long bench, pressing the big wide back against the wood then he hoisted the lower half of the body up, stretching him out to his full length. He tore off the remnants of the nylon workout shorts and flung them aside, and fell onto the huge dead member with glee. The kid Hoovered that dick for all he was worth, and the barely struggling bodybuilder grew instantly complacent, relaxing on the bench as his zombie muscle spunk was soon spewing into the eager mouth.

The kids head snapped up with satisfaction. Mission accomplished. And now he knew he had to wait. No sex, no release. The horniness would soon come over him, the aggression, all surging like a tidal wave, only now he wasn't sure where all that energy would be directed. Without Sir there, he wasn't sure what he would do.

But he was about to find out.

-----------------------------

He picked up another forty five pound plate and like an olympic discus thrower he swung it in his arm a few times and with a full spinning turn flung the piece of iron high into the air, like a giant skeet snapped into the sky for target practice. The heavy disc crashed into the building across the street and imbedded itself in the concrete cinder block wall in a cloud of dust. The kid smiled and went over to the rack for another. In the back of the gym the bodybuilder zombie was scratching at the door, trying to get at him, but he'd already slid a huge piece of gym equipment with it's full iron stack of plates in front of the locker room exit. He wanted to keep this one around for another draining or two, but right now he was having too much fun burning off his post sucking energy surge.

The second forty five plate knocked a street lamp over and ricocheted into a big plate glass window, the shattering noise reverberating down the empty street. As always, a loud noise drove the undead out and soon, from alleys and doorways in all directions, a small herd of them came shuffling towards the windowless storefront. The kid hadn't taken on any big groups yet, but the thought of walking out into the midst of them didn't daunt him in the least. In fact, his reaction was just the opposite. He practically ran out into the thick of them, grabbing two small five pound dumbbells in each hand and using them now like a pair of brass knuckles. Each blow dropped a zombie to the ground and in a few minutes he'd thinned out the herd to a mere dozen or so.

'Hardly much of a challenge,' he thought to himself and tossed the dumbbells aside. He waited for the next victim to come into position and with a fast roundhouse kick he spun the ghouls head around completely, the broken spinal column letting the head drop pointing down to the ground as it fell over in a heap. The kid sprang upward and in one graceful movement he scissored his two thighs around another one's neck and with a spinning twist he flipped the dead body over onto it's back. One fast contraction of his thighs and another neck cracked with a resounding snap.

He swirled on the ground and swept the legs out from several more, knocking them all flat, then bent to pick one up and military pressed him over his head, almost laughing with the incredible adrenalin rush he felt, then he tossed the body at the others. Their efforts against him were so pathetic that he had a moments flashback to his terror filled days of constant fear in their presence and now he couldn't even imagine ever having that feeling again. He looked around the street and felt disappointed that more of the damn corpses hadn't made an appearance. He was just getting warmed up and these last few wouldn't last but a few minutes longer.

Crushing the last skull under one of his feet, the kid turned and looked for some other physical exertion to satisfy this aching need. With nothing else around him he did what Sir had done that first morning together, and he went back into the gym and jumped up to a high bar, cranking out sets of wide grip pull ups like some kind of freakish machine, wound up too tight. He'd spend a good hour or two trying to quell the need to exert, and when it seemed like he couldn't possibly do anything more he walked over to the half ton machine blocking the locker room door and slid it back out of the way. The huge monster inside would shortly be on it's back once again, supplying the kid with what he so desperately craved.

The next morning, when the sun came up and the eastern light filled the empty gym, the kid woke up and rose from the weight benches he'd pushed together for a bed, and walked towards the wall of mirrors. He stared at the bright daylight shining on his face, and slowly looked down at the rest of his body. He pulled off the tight t-shirt in one fluid motion and just looked at himself. The corners of his mouth turned upward as he took in the undeniable layer of muscle that had appeared overnight. The sunlight illuminated bright planes across his torso and cast dark shadows on the underside of all the newly formed muscles. As he breathed in and out, they rose and fell in unison, and the kid knew he'd unlocked the secret. It was just the beginning, and he couldn't wait to truly get started.

He thought about the other gyms in town and made a mental list of where to go next. But first, it was breakfast time, and he turned towards the locker room door, throwing away the t-shirt he held knowing that he wouldn't be putting it back on anytime soon. He glanced at his reflection, in profile, walking, and flexed his arm, smiling at the rounded biceps and wondering just how big he could make it.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2012, 09:32 AM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,279 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
What a glorious thing for a Sunday morning. Thank you very much, sir. I'm loving it.
  #3   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2012, 09:36 AM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
Smart kid!

Still pretty twisted but you are really making it work!
  #4   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2012, 11:23 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Nice! I was pretty excited because first of all, I love seeing super strength on an otherwise normal looking guy. Really like how the Kid was so strong at his size, but I don't mind seeing muscle growth either. Keep up the good work.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #5   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2012, 12:22 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Oh yeah I love where this is going. Kid is gonna get huge...

But I have a feeling Sir is off doing the same damn thing and is gonna be even bigger when the Kid gets back!
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2012, 04:51 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Getting even more interesting! Nagging question - how did Sir at his much smaller size first discover and implement the suck off?
  #7   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2012, 09:33 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
This story is awesome! I can't believe how creative the premise is. I really look forward to the kid putting on more size and much more strength.

I will echo the question, though, of how Sir first discovered the secret to "zombie milking." That would make for a really interesting chapter.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options