The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclemonkey's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Monkeys have bigger tails

musclemonkey is on a distinguished road
Jay Lifts Weights

Hey everybody! So, I'm currently working on another story, but I was hit with inspiration and sat down and typed this one out in one go. It's probably riddled with typos and grammatical errors, and I will proofread it later, but I hope you guys enjoy it. I don't write often, and I post even less often, but I will take any feedback you are willing to give. I may even continue this, but I'm not making any promises. It isn't high quality writing, but I hope you all enjoy.

I could only watch Jay, mouth open and a look of astonishment on my face as my younger brother worked out ...Well, yeah, I guess you could call it working out.
I’m Garret. I’m 18, a senior, on the wrestling team, and Jay is my younger brother. He’s 16 and a sophomore. He never got into sports, but he’s lifted with me a couple of times before. He’d rather focus on school than sports, and that’s fine. I just wanted him to stay fit and healthy. I like wrestling and all (being gay and getting to grab other guys and take them to the floor, and really, what muscular teenage guy doesn’t look hot in a singlet?), but I was cool with Jay not being athletic. I guess you could say we were both pretty average guys. Me at 5’10 and 170lbs. I’d become pretty solid from wrestling. Jay was about an inch shorter than me and probably only about 130-140lbs.
So what happened? Well, I still don’t know myself. I’m not even sure if Jay knows. I had been gone for a weekend, visiting a university and discussing wrestling with the coach, and I came home on Sunday. Everything seemed fine. I was catching up on a bit of homework when Jay walked into my room. “Hey, can we lift together tomorrow? I’m serious about getting into good shape this time.” He told me. This was the third or fourth time he’d asked me something like this, and we always went. I’d shown him the basics of lifting, how not to injure himself, how to stretch, what to eat afterwards, and everything. He’d go for a week or so and then find himself too busy with school or something and quit coming.

“Yeah Jay, of course. You’re serious this time? Think it’ll stick?” I asked him.

“Yeah Garret, I’m going to seriously try this time. I’d like to put on a bit of size.” He had a look of determination on his face that I rarely saw. As for his reason, he told me it was because he legitimately wanted to get into better shape, but also because he wouldn’t mind getting a girlfriend. Now, Jay and my family knew I was gay. I had come out to them about two years ago, and it had gone surprisingly well. Now, Jay was straight. I’d wondered since he didn’t talk about dating much until I found the Playboy with cum on the page he’d accidentally left in the bathroom about a year ago. I explained rookie mistakes to him, and since then we’d been able to be somewhat more open about the topic of sex. I’m gay, he’s straight, and we’re perfectly cool with that.

The next day during school was perfectly normal. We didn’t have wrestling practice that afternoon, so I’d told Jay to bring workout clothes and we’d lift at the school gym. We actually had some really good facilities at my school, and the gym was no exception. That afternoon I met my bro in the locker room and we changed into gym shorts and T’s and headed to the weight room. I’d never thought to check my brother out before, mainly because he’s my brother, but partly because I’m oblivious half the time, but we were pretty similar minus the difference in muscularity. We were both about our dad’s height, and we shared the same medium build. We share a facial structure, so you can tell we’re brothers. We both wore size 11 shoe, and it also looked like his dick and mine were right at 6.5 inches, nothing too shabby. We were just pretty average guys. Jay had on a loose white T-shirt and I was in a tighter white tank. I wore blue basketball shorts and white sneakers, and he had on gray basketball shorts with gray and yellow sneakers.

We stretched, walked into the weight room, got on two treadmills, and started warming up. He wasn’t saying anything, so I put in my headphones and kept running. It was arms and chest day for me, so Jay had decided it would be for him, too. I told him not to push himself too far, and to only lift what he felt comfortable. If he got hurt on my watch, our parents would have killed me.

I grabbed the 40lb dumbbells and began hammer curls, making sure to keep my form clean. Jay followed suit, but I told him to grab 20’s. I was finally in the realm of 17 inch biceps, and I couldn’t have been happier. Jay ‘s were probably right at 14…maybe. Anyway, I was concentrating on my lifts when I looked over and saw that he was curling 30’s. I watched him for a minute, and his form was perfect. I glanced at his arms, his small biceps flexing, but still being swallowed by the sleeve of his shirt. “Jay, don’t hurt yourself. If it’s too heavy you’ll just pull a muscle, and then you won’t be able to bend your arm for days and it’ll hurt like hell.”
He glanced back at me with that same determined face. “Garret, the 20’s were too light! Plus, I’ll never get big if I don’t lift heavier. In fact, I’ve done about 20 reps with these and I think they’re too light. I was going to go to 50’s, but I didn’t want you to flip out.”
By this point I was confused, and kind of ticked off. I snapped back “How the fuck are 30s too light for you?” I was trying to keep my voice down because other people were in the weight room, but I’m fairly short tempered. I get frustrated when I don't understand something, and I absolutely hate being shown up. I'm a naturally competitive person.

“How the hell am I supposed to know?” Jay responded as he walked over to the rack and sat the 30s down. That’s when I saw it. That’s when we both saw it. His arms were bigger. They weren't close to my size, but you could see the difference. His biceps peaked, and his triceps filled out, making his arm noticeably larger than they were only moments ago. He put his arms down and noticed that they were longer. It was kind of creepy, but his hands came almost down to his knees. An odd and scary air came over the room. I wasn't sure if I was the only one that could feel it, or if Jay could sense it, too. “woah…” he whispered to himself. He didn’t understand what was going on any more than I did. He turned to the mirror, pulled back his sleeves and flexed. His arms were growing. I was scared and confused, and I thought Jay was, too. Jay just turned to me, looked me in the eyes, and with a look more determined than I'd ever seen, said, “Don’t stop me.”
I didn’t. I couldn’t.

Jay proceeded with bicep curls. He grabbed 60’s and curled like a beast. I just stood there with my mouth hanging open. Every five reps or so he would have to readjust his hands because they were growing along with the rest of his arms. His breathing was loud, and he started grunting. There were a couple of football players who kept glancing in our direction, but I didn’t care. I was totally enthralled in what was happening to my brother. “Too easy!” he said a bit too loud after about forty reps. He sat them down and looked at me. He was my height now. My head was spinning, I couldn’t process anything. His arms filled up the sleeves of his tee. His shoulders were wider, his neck was thicker, his legs were longer, hell, and even his calves looked bigger. He was growing everywhere, whether he was working that part of his body or not. He walked over to a weight bench. The bar had 160 on it. After the first rep he moaned. “Ohh,…ungh…my chest…” He kept doing reps.

I looked at his chest, and it started pushing against the fabric of the shirt. With each rep, his shirt got tighter and tighter. After about 10 reps, you could see his hard nipples pushing against the fabric. “I need more weight!” Now he was shouting.
“Jay, calm down. What’s going on?” I surprised myself that I could say anything at all.

“I said I NEED MORE WEIGHT, DAMN IT!”

The two beefy football jocks walked over at that point. The larger, and more attractive, of the two looked down at Jay, who was actually about my size now, and I was nothing compared to these guys, but considering where he had been less than an hour ago, I was dumbfounded. He said “Hey man, that’s no way to treat your spotter.”
Sweat was pouring off of Jay’s face. His face was blood red, and a vein was sticking out of his forehead. Without sitting up, he turned to the jock and said, loudly, “I don’t need a fucking spotter! I need more weight! Load it on the bar! Uggghhhhaaaa!” Right then, right there in front of the jocks, in front of me, in front of the cheerleader who was using an elliptical, his chest pulsed and his shirt ripped open at the center of his chest, revealing some of the space between his meaty pecs. He tightened his grip on the barbell and his sleeves started to rip. Frightened, I stepped back and stood beside the cheerleader, who had now walked over to stare. There were five us in the weight room, but only one mattered.

“How much weight?” The jocks asked.

“As much as it can hold! I’m growing!” Jay never sat up from the bench. As the jocks loaded weight onto the bar, I looked Jay over. You could see that his back was wider, and he was starting to dwarf the bench. He’d had to readjust himself a couple of times. His legs were longer, and his shorts didn’t reach his knees. I almost squealed when I saw his dick. He was wearing boxer-briefs, but from where either it had grown, his thighs had grown, or some combination of both, you could see it. He was hard, and his dick was pointing to the left a bit. It looked like a dill pickle, much thicker than I thought it was. I blinked hard a couple of times. My hands were shaking. I was scared, but completely turned on at the same time. At that thought I looked at myself. I was wearing boxers, and I was clearly tenting my basketball shorts. I tucked it into my waistband. I knew I wasn’t going soft anytime soon, and nobody was looking at me because we were all fixated on Jay. I glanced over at the cheerleader standing beside of me. I’m sure she was wet by now. She looked like she was about to faint.

“That’s all we’ve got! 350 is as much as it can hold!” I heard a football jock say to Jay as he reached up and grabbed the bar with is large hands. Part of me was still afraid of Jay hurting himself, but he was bigger than me now in a lot of ways, so there wasn’t anything I could do to help him. Especially not with this obscene amount of weight. He picked it up, brought it down slowly, and roared as he lifted it the first time. You could hear more ripping sounds coming from the clothing that was still clinging to his massive teen body. He brought it back down and made the rest of his 30 or so reps look like child’s play. All the while you could hear snapping sounds. At about the tenth rep, his chest burst through the shirt. His melon sized pecs were red and heaving, still growing. His nipples were at least half-dollar sized. The shirt still stuck to his shoulders and stomach though. After what I guess was 30 reps, I was watching his body too much to count, he sat down the bar and the sound of heavy clanging metal rang throughout the gym.

“It’s too light! I’m still growing! NNNNNUGGGGHHHH!” His growth continued despite the fact that he had stopped lifting. Still lying on the bench, making it look small compared to his wide back, he flexed his arms, which were now about 20 inches, and that took care of the rest of the sleeves. He stretched his shoulders and the fabric tore away from those. His collar had been torn open at some time during all of his yelling, and his Adam’s Apple stuck out far from his bull neck. I thought his voice had sounded deeper. He reached a massive hand and tore the remnants of the shirt away from his torso, revealing an exquisite 8-pack that v-tapered down to his still small waist. It was at this point that I realized that his lower body needed to play catch-up.

Jay must have realized it, too. He started wiggling his toes, and his shoes and socks just split open from the top, revealing feet that looked more muscular than I thought possible. He could wiggle his toes individually (a talent I always thought strange, but now I found it erotic) and as he did, they extended, as well as the rest of his feet. They finally were starting to match those massive hands of his. I glanced back up to his face, and his eyes were closed, big hands behind his head, he was in absolute ecstasy. I took note of the fact that his grip had left imprints on the barbell before looking back down. He stretched out his legs, and they grew outward, making him a giant among men. I had no idea just how massive he was since he was still lying down, but he dwarfed me without even standing up.

Speaking of standing up, the cheerleader beside me had gone down to the floor at this point. I think she was conscious, but nobody could peel their eyes away from Jay for a single moment.

Jay put his legs back onto the ground, but at an awkward angle since he couldn’t possible fit on the bench if he had them at 90 degrees. His calves grew outward, making his lower legs as big around as my thighs. I moved my eyes up his legs and realized that by now his gym shorts looked like small boxer shorts. They had been stretched to the limit and had already begun to split apart. Jay let out a long, loud moan, and a wet spot started to form by the edge of the fabric. We all knew he was orgasming, but nobody cared. Everyone else in the room was about to orgasm, too. The wet spot didn’t stop growing, and within seconds his shorts started to drip cum onto the floor. It smelled sweet, and I almost dropped to the floor to start lapping up the puddle that had begun to form on the floor. His thighs pulsed outwards and ripped the shorts open from the sides. The waistband stayed intact, though. His underwear, now exposed, was soaking wet. His dick was still growing, looking like an engorged salami, it swelled up and finally tore free from the sopping fabric, revealing a fire hose of constant cum and a ball sack that made softballs look small. It was the biggest and most beautiful dick I had ever seen. It was probably 14 inches long, and it was so thick that I don't think I could have gotten both of my hands around it. My brother had transformed into a giant, muscle sex beast.

It was at that moment when I believe that I and the two football players creamed ourselves. Our orgasms all together were absolutely nothing in comparison to Jay’s endless fountain of cum. I was standing about seven feet or so away from the weight bench, and the thick, sticky white puddle was about to reach my feet.
“No! It can’t stop! I need it! I NEED MORE!” Jay shouted in a deep, animalistic voice. I was shaking like a leaf, and nobody knew what to do for him at this point.

“Fuck me! PLEASE, FUCK ME!” shouted a female voice. The cheerleader! She stood up, and trudged through the growing lake of cum to throw herself at the behemoth. Jay sat up, looked at her, and gave her a sly smile.

As Jay sat up, his abs contracted as he raised his massive upper body for the first time. It’s a wonder the weight bench hadn’t given way yet. She made her way to him, and right there, right in front of his older brother and two strangers, my brother stuffed his giant sausage dick into a girl he didn’t even know. Him sitting on the weight bench with his massive exposed ass wider than the seat, legs spread open, gigantic ball sack hanging down towards the floor, veins and muscles sticking out everywhere, covered in his own sweat and semen, and her, sprawling herself across his thighs, trying to take as much as she could. It’s a wonder she didn’t die. Cum was constantly being poured into her vagina, and constantly being dumped back out as he thrust more and more into her. I think the three of us jerked off a few more times to this scene.

They both moaned almost constantly, and unbelievably, he started to grow more. He stood up, keeping her on his dick. He held her out with his arms. He went up on his toes and came back down, almost hitting the high ceiling with his head, and he kept expanding. She took less and less of his dick until she could basically only ride the tip of the head. His slit almost as open as her vagina. It was after about fifteen minutes of this when she passed out, and he sat her on the ground. He took both of his massive hands and stroked himself, his 20 inch dick pointing outwards and upwards, still pumping what was now gallons of cum down its shaft, until eventually he let out one last massive roar, and a torrent of cum shout out, hit and cracked the ceiling, and rained down on us all. I was covered. I opened my mouth and drank it. It tasted like sex itself. I had jerked myself so much that my own, normal sized, dick hurt, but tasting his cum made me hard again. After several more minutes and gallons of cum, his orgasm subsided, his growth subsided, and he sat down on the ground with a large thud that rattled every weight in the room. Everyone was breathing heavily, covered in cum.

A couple of minutes passed, and my brother stood up and walked over to me. I was sitting on the ground, and it was like looking up at a giant…well…I was looking up at a giant. I stood up, and although I’m 5’10, and he was at least two feet taller than me. My brain was so frazzled, I had lost all ability to measure or estimate. He smiled down at me, and I walked up and hugged him. My head fit in between his pecs. I couldn't fit my arms around him, not even close. Thank God he had finally become soft, because if he was hard, there was no way I would have been able to hug him. Even soft his dick was thicker than my forearm. He put one giant hand on my back, and we stood there.

Neither of us said anything. What could have possibly been said?

It was then that I could still feel that strange air in the room again. Although I was covered in cum and exhausted from the erotic experience that had just happened, I felt driven to make my way over to that weight bench with the 350lbs on it and start lifting. I let go of my brother and peeled myself away from his massive body. We were kind of stuck together thanks to all of the cum. I started making my way towards the bench, stepping over the unconscious, but still breathing cheerleader in the process. I glanced up at the football players, and it seemed like they could sense it, too…

Last edited by musclemonkey; February 16th, 2013 at 10:22 PM. Reason: I edited a lot of the grammar and spelling mistakes, and I added and changed a few of the details.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to musclemonkey For This Useful Post:
0mgj00h4x (May 6th, 2013), Aronymous (April 28th, 2013), cmattj (April 25th, 2013), curinga (April 26th, 2013), dickasauras (April 15th, 2013), evanw (April 29th, 2013), Freaker!! (April 29th, 2013), Hanugumo (April 26th, 2013), iets21 (April 26th, 2013), iluvmassivemusl (February 18th, 2014), jcb60970 (April 29th, 2013), Kijin (March 26th, 2013), littledude (April 25th, 2013), Logan2009 (February 21st, 2013), mario2007 (April 26th, 2013), muscular (April 25th, 2013), Neonando (April 26th, 2013), porekop (February 13th, 2014), rstle953 (April 26th, 2013), russmc04 (May 6th, 2013), Shy_Guy (April 30th, 2013), sp00ner4 (April 26th, 2013), Terrylee Long (December 1st, 2012), theseventhwave (April 30th, 2013), tincanjunk (April 26th, 2013), Tomoshiraga (April 25th, 2013), waabo2 (April 25th, 2013), weaknobody (April 26th, 2013)
  #2   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2012, 08:24 AM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
WOW! This is amazing and I cannot wait to read more from you!
  #3   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2012, 09:39 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Awesomee story, I hope that football jocks grow from Jay's cum!
  #4   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2012, 11:56 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Damn, that was hot! Loved how fast Jay grew and how strong he got, not to mention the strength of his dick and his cum. I hope the brother and the football jocks grow huge, but not as huge as Jay. Great story, can't wait for more!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2012, 07:14 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
The ubemen theme is always a turn-on! Please bring on chapter 2.
  #6   Add to musclemonkey's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2012, 06:55 AM
Monkeys have bigger tails

musclemonkey is on a distinguished road
Thank you so much guys! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I went back through and edited a lot of the grammatical errors, and I added a bit more detail to a few places in the story. If you see any other errors just let me know. I wasn't planning on continuing this story, but if you guys really would like to see more, I may be motivated to keep it going.
bikebot2100 (April 26th, 2013)
  #7   Add to Boatsandhoes005's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2012, 12:06 PM

Boatsandhoes005 is on a distinguished road
Great!!!!!!
  #8   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2012, 10:21 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
Awesome story!!!!

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #9   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2012, 06:31 PM

Logan2009 is on a distinguished road
lets keep it going! brothers turn to grow
  #10   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2013, 02:39 PM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
Would love to see the brother grow now!
  #11   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2013, 11:50 AM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Amazing story! thanks so much for sharing!
  #12   Add to HugestFuckGod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2013, 04:51 PM

HugestFuckGod is on a distinguished road
Ohhhhh great lusty story! Very hot, loved the discription (more next time?). Though it probably won't be part of your story line but would Jay become uber masculin to the point where he is either gay or bisexual?
The Following User Says Thank You to HugestFuckGod For This Useful Post:
Neonando (April 29th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options