The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2010, 12:50 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
Grateful Friend 3

Just a short chapter this time, hope you all enjoy it still.

His dad? How had? right. He?s a genie. Must be able to teleport or whatever. As Jay opened the door, I suddenly realised I was naked. I was about to meet the father of a guy I?d just had oral sex with and I was still naked. There was also the unmistakeable and overpowering aroma of sweat and sex. I lifted my ass cheeks off the bed, pressing my back against the wall, making it groan loudly, and then pulled the quilt out from under me so I could drape it over my legs. This did a much better job than Eric?s pitiful blazer.

Jay peeked out the door before he opened it fully. ?Thanks dad? he said. ?I?m sorry I--?

Jay?s dad held a hand up and Jay fell silent. I wasn?t sure how I felt about that, but before I could fully form an opinion, I actually looked at Jay?s dad.

He looked? nothing like his son. Jay was pale with golden hair and bright blue eyes, but his father was the complete opposite. He was taller, but had a slender, sexier build. His skin was olive toned and looked incredibly smooth and his eyes were a brown so dark they were almost black. His hair was a delicious chocolate brown, resting on his broad shoulders, a stray lock tickling the underside of his narrow chin. He looked? amazing. Like his son though, he wasn?t dressed as a stereotypical genie, but had the look of someone who?d just gotten out of a business meeting. White shirt, black tie, black trousers, decent bulge in the front of those trousers let me tell you, shiny black shoes and a blazer on his shoulders.

He took his chin in his index and middle finger, looking over me as he paced slightly. I tried to make myself look smaller, wanting to avoid those piercing brown eyes as they scrutinized me like a piece of meat. Of course, I couldn?t do much to make myself look smaller, but I kept my hands over my privates, gripping the cover tighter.

After what felt like forever, the genie turned on his son. ?Explain?

Jay looked like he was about to be sick. He was standing their naked in front of his father, with another, much larger guy behind him. Jay looked as guilty and ashamed as though his father had walked in on us having sex and Jay hadn?t ?come out? to his father yet. That was a point. Had Jay told his father he was gay? I hoped so, this situation didn?t need to be anymore awkward than it already was.

?I-I-I? stammered Jay, looking terrified. ?I? I didn?t mean too?

His father arched an eyebrow, making Jay quiver even more. I really wasn?t liking this now; seeing Jay so scared. I wanted to protect him. My muscles actually flexed, itching to get in there and shield him.

?Obviously you did or I wouldn?t be here? said his father, ignoring me completely. ?Didn?t you say you?d behave if I let you go to a normal school??

?Yes, but--?

?And didn?t you promise me that you wouldn?t grant wishes while you were here??

?Yes, but--?

?I know it?s difficult if you hear them, but you can fight them. But that?s not important. You have been here for,? he lifted his wrist and a watch appeared on it. An expensive looking watch, ?less than 4 hours and you?ve already broken your promise. Tell me Jason, give me one could reason why I shouldn?t drag you back home right now?

Jay couldn?t speak. His father took a step toward him and I lost it.

?Leave him alone!? I bellowed, leaning forward. My huge hand landed on Jay?s dad?s shoulder. The original plan was just to pull him back, but now I had him, my muscles wanted to be used to their fullest potential. They weren?t happy with just holding him back; they wanted to throw him across the room. It?d be easy. Like throwing a doll.

Before I could even contemplate throwing him, Jay?s dad spun round, his small hand grabbed my wrist and? twisted it back! I let out a cry of shock, trying to wrench my hand back. I saw the muscles in my arms bulging as I tried to move, but Jay?s dad held me with ease. Even though he was far smaller than me and I should have been able to break his hold, I just couldn?t.

I caught his eyes, saw those dark, powerful eyes and? I drowned in them. My muscles, even with all their strength, couldn?t beat that. Those eyes held me there. I could do nothing but stare back at them, not like I had done with his son, this was more of a terrified looking into the pools of the abyss hold he had on me.

He stared at me a little longer, and then looked back to Jay. ?I see?

Jay?s entire body relaxed, relief in his eyes.

Jay?s dad released me and I pulled my hand back massaging my wrist. He then went back to ignoring me and gave his son his full attention. ?He helped you and you only wanted to return the favour? he said, understanding in his voice, no longer the hard and strict parent.

?Yes? gasped Jay, happy to be understood. ?Yes that?s all it was?

?Mhmm? He looked over his shoulder at me and then back to Jay. ?I?m sure that?s all. You can stay, provided you don?t grant anymore wishes?

?Thanks dad?

?I know, I?m a saint? he said, giving his son a hug. ?But, there?s something we need to sort out?

Together, the genie and his Halfling son broke their hug but kept an arm on each other?s shoulders as they looked at me. Now it was my turn to be scared.

?Relax? said the full genie. ?You?re going to be fine. Now we have two options. First, we can send you away for a while until Jay manages to reverse his wish, or, you can stay here, and I?ll make it so that everyone here can only remember you being this size. To them, you will always been big?

?But I?m 9? tall! That?s not exactly normal. I can barely fit through doors anymore!?

?That can be fixed too. I can make it so that doors won?t be a problem for you, they will just expand around you and then return to normal once you?re through. And, before you say, I can also conjure up plenty of clothing that will fit your new form?

?You? you can really do all that? Do I have to wish for it??

Jay?s dad chuckled. ?When you get to my age, you don?t need a wish to change reality. But, my spells are still far more powerful when aided by a wish?

I had no idea what that meant, but I nodded.

?So, which option would you like to go with??

I didn?t know the answer to that either. The part about leaving for a while sounded nice, normally I?d jump at the chance to get out of school, but? something about the second option was so much more appealing. I?d love to be able to strut my stuff down these laughably narrow corridors and see what people thought. See how they?d treat me now I was big. Especially Eric. I wondered if he?d try and befriend me now that I wasn?t some weak little geek.

?I need an answer? sighed Jay?s dad.

?I?d like option two? I said. ?But? can I ask for something??

?Depends on what you?re asking for?

?Could you make it so that one person doesn?t think I?ve always been huge??

Jay smiled. ?I?d always remember how you used to look. Wishes don?t really affect other genies?

?Erm? I? I didn?t mean??

?Oh... Right?

?Who did you mean?? asked Jay?s dad, giving his son a quick glance before boring into me again.

?This guy called Eric Parson?

That made Jay look up. His expression was confused, but he didn?t say anything.

?I see? said his dad. ?Fine, he shall remember things as they were. I should point out though, that this is a dangerous idea?

The genie snapped his fingers. I expected a flash of light, or a wave of colour that made the walls ripple like water. I expected some spectacular show like in films, but nothing happened. It was almost anti-climactic.

?It is done? said Jay?s dad. ?You hit your growth spurt at an early age and you took up weightlifting at the same time. Everybody, except this Eric boy, shall believe you have always been this size and shall treat you as though nothing is different?

?Cool? I said.

?Yes? said Jay?s dad dryly. ?Quiet? he then turned to his son, holding his shoulders at arms length. ?You be good. When you call your mother tonight, I want you to tell her what?s happened. If I find out you haven?t I shall be none too pleased. Understand??

?Yes dad?

?Good? he then kissed is son?s forehead.

?Dad!?

?Son, I?m pretending that I haven?t found you naked in your room with another boy, you owe me?

?Dad?

?You know I don?t mind, I just hope you?re being safe?

?DAD! Stop it please?

?Fine. Call me if you need anything OK?? He then looked up at me. ?And you behave too?

?Yes sir?

?Good?

He gave his son one last hug and then left the room. Hesitantly, Jay turned to me.

?I?m sorry about that? he said, cheeks going red. Face cheeks that is.

?It?s OK. He?s cool. Cooler than my dad?

?Yeah, right? he chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck. ?You don?t know how much I had to beg him to get into public school. I really wanted to meet some other guys my own age. Ones that don?t treat me like??

I crouched down a bit more, placing my hand on him and guiding him a bit closer. He smiled up at me and hugged me. ?Thanks. The other genie kids, the full ones, they kinda look down their noses at me. So I wanted to go somewhere where my powers didn?t?Oh my god!?

He quickly let go of my hand, moving round to his bed stand. He snatched something off of it, his cheeks burning even more as he hastily hid it behind his back. In his haste to hide it though, he fumbled and ended dropping it on the floor. I lunged forward and snatched it from the ground before he could.

?What is it? I asked, smiling down at him.

It was a plastic packet of some sort. It was square and flat, but I could feel a raised circle inside it. When I turned it over, I saw the words ?Humungo? written across it, then a little asterix with smaller writing beside it saying strawberry flavoured.

?It?s? a condom? I laughed. ?Your dad left us a condom?!?

Jay nodded embarrassedly, but the corners of his mouth twitched as I kept laughing. ?He?s just joking?

?I don?t know? I wheezed, trying to stop laughing. ?I think he?s serious, why else would he get me a condom that would fit?

Jay made a grab for it and I let him snatch it from me.

?Sorry? I said, swallowing my smile. ?I just thought it was kinda funny?

?It?s fine? said Jay, opening a draw and dropping the condom in. I saw that the draw was already full of condoms. When he saw my wide eyed look, he said ?Dad?s a bit over protective when it comes to sex. If he had it his way I?d wear three condoms at a time?

A little snort of laughter escaped. I shoved my fist in my mouth to stifle it. Jay looked round at me, a very little smile on his face, but he wasn?t hurt or annoyed that I was laughing at him. ?Come on big guy, there?s not much of lunch time left; we need to get you some clothes and then some food?

Jay dressed and went to my room, he came back to find me looking through his condom draw. ?I never knew there were so many types? I said by way of explanation.

?Mhmm? he sighed, sounding so much like his father as he dropped what looked like fresh bed sheets beside me. I pulled my shirt up and stared at it as it hung beside Jay. He could make a tent out of this thing! I put it on and it fit nicely; the front was pulled tightly over my chest, showing off the size of my juicy pecs. My cock started to stir as I looked at my muscles, is it wrong to be turned on by your own body? I often wondered that about bodybuilders and if they ever just locked themselves in a room and explored their body for hours. I definitely thought I could.

Once I was dressed, Jay held the door open for me. Now was the moment of truth; let?s see what the school was like now I was the big guy on campus. No, I wasn?t the big guy; I was the fucking HUGE guy on campus.

I crouched down and walked through the door with a surprising lack of trouble. It actually felt like the door frame had turned into rubber and it stretched around my shoulders and body. I stood up in the corridor, having to stoop a bit, but able to stand straighter than I had in Jay?s room. I grinned down at him as he came out too and closed the door behind him.

?Shall we?? I asked, barely suppressing a chuckle.

When we walked into the canteen, all heads turned our way. I walked in? actually it was more of a confident swagger than a walk and went to join the line. Unfortunately Eric wasn?t there, but at the minute I wasn?t particularly fussed. As soon as my shadow loomed over the people in line though, they all beamed up at me.

?You can go in front of me? said one guy.

?And me?

?Come on Big T, you know you don?t have to wait in line?
Big T? That?s what they called me? I was torn between a sense of pride and also one of disappointment. That was the best they could come up with? I was big and the first letter of my name was a T, so I was Big T? Never mind, it?d do.

?Thanks guys? I chuckled, moving forward. When Jay tired to follow, the guys suddenly stood together, blocking his way.

?Back of the line new kid? said the one who had called me Big T. ?You haven?t been here that long so you don?t know the rules. Maybe you and I should go somewhere more private and I can explain them to you?

?Leave him alone? I said, my voice dropping and becoming laced with menace, my muscles bulged in my clothes and the canteen suddenly became very quiet.

?Oh? stuttered the guy. ?I?m sorry Big T, I? I didn?t know he? I didn?t mean?

He started looking to his friends for help, but they seemed very interested in the ceiling tiles. When he looked about ready to piss himself, I lifted my chin.

?S?OK? I said, letting the menace leave me. ?I don?t want you bullying him anymore, got it??

?Yeah, yes, sorry Big T?

?It?s not me you?ve got to apologies to?

?Of course, yeah, sorry? he turned to Jay. ?I?m sorry, I didn?t mean it OK? It as only a joke, you get that right??

?It?s fine, really? said Jay, looking embarrassed, aware the entire canteen was watching us now. ?We?ll just pretend it never happened?

?If Jay say?s it?s fine, then I say it?s fine? I said, patting the guy on the back, not holding back as much as I should. He nearly fell over, but quickly righted himself, beaming nervously up at me. ?Let?s get some lunch Jay?

?Did you have to do that?? Jay whispered as we sat at one of the tables, which had cleared itself as soon as I got close. Thankfully, they hadn?t been running scared, they all just wanted me to have their table.

?I?m not gonna let anyone push you around? I said, tearing a bit of my roll off and eating it. The tray in front of me was overflowing with food. The dinner lady had pulled this from behind her, as though it had been prepared specially for me.

?But couldn?t you have done it a bit more discretely??

?Don?t think I can be discreet at this size? I chuckled, continuing to stuff my face.

Jay played with his food, not responding. I looked round at all the other guys, they were watching us intently. Even the older students, who had looked huge before, were now watching me like enrapt children. Of course, I could see that there was a wide variety of looks; some of absolute amazement at my size, some laced with envy, some with downright loathing, mainly coming from guys who had muscle on their own and weren?t happy being outsized so much by me. And then, there were a few looks of lust; some coming from guys I?d suspected were gay, while a few others I wouldn?t even have considered. The captain of the archery team, a guy who was always boasting about the girls he?d ?conquered? back home and in the town, was staring at my arms so intently, his fork was halfway to his mouth, completely forgotten. I could see a tent in his trousers under the table.

?Oh this is so cool? I whispered to Jay, leaning down to him. ?They?re all like watching me?

?Don?t you find it? unnerving? Being the centre of attention??

?I wouldn?t know, no one ever paid any attention to me. Until now that is?

I sat back up, lifted my arms and flexed. I heard my clothes creak and strain as my body bulged all over. A few forks and knives clattered against plates as they dropped with everyone?s jaws. And then there were a few cheers and whistles too. My cock stirred in my trousers as I basked in the attention.

?Tom? hissed Jay. ?Calm down?

I looked down at him again, confused. I thought I was calm. If anything, Jay looked a bit excited, the way he was shuffling and adjusting himself under the table. That?s when he nodded down at my crotch. I leant back so I could see past my immense pecs and saw my cock slowly fattening up into a semi. I grinned at it.

?Yeah, I really should calm down? I said, still staring. Even though I?d obviously seen myself naked, and fully hard, just seeing such a big crotch bulge and knowing it was mine? well, it certainly helped with the blood flow.

?You wanna pop out of those in front of everyone? Jay hissed, hitting my leg, but my muscles were so thick I didn?t feel it.

?Relax Jay, I think everyone would love it if I did? I leant down closer to him and whispered, ?And I think you?d like it too?

I could practically feel the heat coming off of his cheeks as they coloured. I looked in his eyes, smiling, expecting to see the bashful, sex hungry look he?d had in the bedroom. But from just one look, I knew that this wasn?t a happy embarrassed look.

?Sorry Jay? I said, sitting up again. ?I didn?t mean--?

?It?s OK? he said, quick enough for me to know it really wasn?t but he was willing to let it go.

We ate the rest of our lunch in silence, most people calling a goodbye to me as they left? for some reason. When the canteen was more or less deserted and Jay had finished, I took his tray for him.

?I really am sorry Jay? I said quietly to him. ?I didn?t? well, OK, I did mean it in a way, but I wouldn?t do anything to embarrass you. It?s just? I love my new body a little bit too much?

?I can understand that? said Jay cheekily, looking at me from the corner of his eye.

?I?d hope so? I laughed.

We left the canteen and I picked up my stuff from Mr Wright?s classroom. Even my bag was bigger! I pulled out my note book and checked my timetable. My crotch twitched and I grinned.

?What is it?? asked Jay.

?I?ve just realise what lesson I?ve got next? I said slowly.

?What??

?Same as you I hope. P.E?

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Greggrth For This Useful Post:
Maytag (May 18th, 2013)
  #2   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2010, 09:02 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Interesting! A++ Would read another.
Thanks
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2010, 12:15 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
wait, i didn't comment on this?? it was so cute! XD
loved it, and can't wait for more, man
~Ille

Things happen.
Thanks
  #4   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2010, 03:32 PM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
I'm really enjoying this so far! It reads... kinda British*. I can't wait to see what happens next to our reality-bending sperm-addict muscle stud!

(*Sources: Being British :P)

- Shamshad Khan
Thanks
  #5   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2010, 05:52 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
heh, I know this will be fun to read. I wonder what kind of fun Big T will have with not so big Eric
  #6   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2010, 07:23 PM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
Aw I was looking forward to him destroying some doors...
  #7   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2010, 08:47 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Still wish Jay had grown, too! You've delivered another great read. I'm looking forward to the next chapters.
Mike
  #8   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 17th, 2010, 04:39 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Another great chapter, and i didn't think it was that much shorter, it had the necessary legnth to wrap this first wave of the storyline. Now, Tom is a 9 feet tall muscle monster who happens to be accepted at his once hostile school. I loved the fact that you kept his massive size to most of people as a normal thing but the detail of Eric remembering the "former reality" is just enough to get me thrilled for the next developments.

Congratulations!
  #9   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 17th, 2010, 08:06 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
really good! I liked it a lot.
No wonder Big T behaved like that with all that newfound attention and his big body, but he's the same nice sweet guy, and that's what I liked the most.
Hehe.... Eric's gonna go crazy over this, serves him right!

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
Thanks
  #10   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 17th, 2010, 06:32 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
I like where this is going. Many of the stories have the main character turning out to be a prick or destructive once they grow, and I'm not criticizing those-- to each his own. It's just not my thing. I like stories like this one where the main character uses his new abilities to set a few things right.

I'm ready for the next chapter!
Thanks
  #11   Add to dolphinbad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2010, 12:28 PM
DolphinBAD

dolphinbad is on a distinguished road
Great chapter!
Thanks