The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Searching for a Story?
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Searching for a Story? Looking for a story, but don't know its name or where to find it? Post your query here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to muscleboy2811's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2012, 06:28 PM

muscleboy2811 is on a distinguished road
Individual Muscle Fiber Flex Story

I remember reading several stories where a guy could flex individual muscle fibers and like trap others fingers in them - Anyone remember any of these?

I think was was a younger muscle guy with an older friend.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2012, 07:40 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Well, one story series like that is Ragman's My Nephew stories which can be found here:

http://musclebook.org/My-Nephew

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #3   Add to bulgo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2012, 12:58 AM
Love'm Touch'em

bulgo is on a distinguished road
I wish there were more stories like Ragman's.
  #4   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2012, 07:22 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Agree completely, it's such a shame that he got stopped before he got started because of ignorance and hate. It's censorship, plain and simple, that caused him to stop writing his stories and now, who knows where he is, if he's writing at all? He had such a flair to his writing, that hasn't been seen before or since.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #5   Add to iluvmassivemusl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Big C

iluvmassivemusl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iluvmassivemusl
I see no problem

I just don't pay attention to the 12 year old thing, to me he is almost 24 or something like that, just ignore the 12 thing and its a pretty good read. I might rewrite it to my tastes later on for just my eyes, not gonna post it, its his story.
  #6   Add to bulgo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2012, 06:31 AM
Love'm Touch'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75 View Post
Agree completely, it's such a shame that he got stopped before he got started because of ignorance and hate. It's censorship, plain and simple, that caused him to stop writing his stories and now, who knows where he is, if he's writing at all? He had such a flair to his writing, that hasn't been seen before or since.
Yeah, it's quite sad... it's rare to find writers like him, especially writers that cater to that type of fantasy -- guys being able to flex freakishly huge muscles, with total control over every muscle fiber, and without growing taller...

I only know of less than 5 writers who write stuff like these. Actually, the only people I know of on the MMG community is ragman. And we lost him... The majority of them are from FMG communities.

In fact, those FMG writers also experienced the same thing as ragman. Iceman, you might know who I'm referring to...
  #7   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2012, 09:51 AM

ydt81 is on a distinguished road
Superman vs Alex on dA

http://tealman535.deviantart.com/art...er=0&offset=10

I'm not sure if this story has been posted on here but I always thought it was pretty well written (The whole thing is pretty good but Alan Thacker's part--the first 7 parts are phenomenal). Age apprope and everything.

The other chapters can be found here http://tealman535.deviantart.com/?ta...46212&offset=0

I agree about the size-limit problem in MMG. I'd like to not have to seek out FMG every time i'm looking for something on the ridiculous end of size. It's a complicated issue with lots of possible explanations for it but here are some of my thoughts:

1) it's a matter of statistics; perhaps the MG is a small portion of the overall sexual tastes and as there are more straight men, the FMG community just happens to be larger.
2) I think that the 'freak' factor plays different roles in each community. Culturally speaking, a significantly muscular women of any size comes across as pretty "freaky" or subversive. Now there are definitely guys who just prefer a thicker silhouette on a women , but depending on the main focus of the writing, you can tell what's being emphasized. The theme of domination is pretty tell-tale. In MMG, there's a dilemma: men are expected to be muscular so, writers who want to achieve that freaky effect arguably have to work harder than some FMG artists to get there. This happens by either a) making bigger (and TALLER) guys, b) getting really creative, such that strength feats transcend size or c) by creating characters that really arent expected to be muscular. We see this most commonly in the form of younger aged characters. Whether or not high school age stories make up the majority of posts, I'm willing to bet with few exceptions that they get the most views (especially the time-tested brother scenario).

What SURPRISES me is that even with expectations-bias working in they're favor, the pure writing style of some FMG authors is just freakier and more detailed than its male counterpart. I don't get it. The age policy is another coversation altogether, but I think there's somewhat of a de facto censorship of the crazier size-extremes--partly because of some dissenting opinions but moreso because the 100s that enjoy it don't necessarily speak up.

Last edited by ydt81; September 14th, 2012 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Because I edit everything
  #8   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2012, 10:50 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulgo View Post
Yeah, it's quite sad... it's rare to find writers like him, especially writers that cater to that type of fantasy -- guys being able to flex freakishly huge muscles, with total control over every muscle fiber, and without growing taller...

I only know of less than 5 writers who write stuff like these. Actually, the only people I know of on the MMG community is ragman. And we lost him... The majority of them are from FMG communities.

In fact, those FMG writers also experienced the same thing as ragman. Iceman, you might know who I'm referring to...
Yes, yes I do, because in fact, I hosted his stories on my yahoo groups for many years before he decided to stop writing the stories that he became famous for. GBM was his name. Currently he goes by up2nogd1 and is on deviant art, but his newer stories just don't have the same zip and pizzazz that his old stories had.

And I agree with iluvmassivemscl, if the age was the main problem with this or any stories on the forum, you always have the option to change the age to what you feel is more appropriate.

#9   Add to bulgo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Love'm Touch'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydt81 View Post
What SURPRISES me is that even with expectations-bias working in they're favor, the pure writing style of some FMG authors is just freakier and more detailed than its male counterpart. I don't get it.
I've observed this too, and I find it disappointing....

I kinda hope that the community would be more open to these themes. If we can have stories about kids out-muscling their older brothers/dads/friends, why can't we have stories like ragman's?

I just wish ragman returns and know that many others appreciate his work, and I am one of them.

Anyway, back to topic...
I dunno if you can consider this as an 'individual muscle fiber flex' story, but I've drawn a mini comic series featuring Muscle Elves that are able to flex freakishly huge muscles similar to ragman's.

You can find it here: http://zephleit.deviantart.com/gallery/38588990

It has a young child character too, but it's all muscle.
  #10   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2012, 08:50 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Yes, I have seen those pictures, Geyser is really cool, I'd love to see more comics with him as the main character.

#11   Add to bulgo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2012, 06:03 AM
Love'm Touch'em

Quote:
Yes, I have seen those pictures, Geyser is really cool, I'd love to see more comics with him as the main character.
Thanks! Glad you appreciate them. ^^
  #12   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2012, 03:41 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
Actually I think I found something in the old archives, it's a story called Rick and the first chapter is pretty much a pec worship and how he figured out how to control the individual bands of muscles that makes up his pecs
The Following User Says Thank You to redkage For This Useful Post:
Shippou (October 27th, 2012)
  #13   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2012, 02:01 PM

ydt81 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by redkage View Post
Actually I think I found something in the old archives, it's a story called Rick and the first chapter is pretty much a pec worship and how he figured out how to control the individual bands of muscles that makes up his pecs
Was going to mention this too. The story is by Freaker; it has a lot of rich description and is definitely worth a read. It was definitely one of the first stories I read with that level of description.

And by the way Zephleit, you're work in this area is always fantastic to see. Exceptionally professional and imaginative everytime
  #14   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2012, 08:59 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Thanks for the reference to the Rick stories, wow! Those stories were just incredible, in particular, chapters 1, 2, 7, 8, and 9, the description that freaker puts in those parts was absolutely spectacularly insane!

#15   Add to ragmangsm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2012, 07:02 AM

ragmangsm
My Nephew Stories

Hey everyone. I just happened on this forum and was blown away by the support and interest. Thank you.

I have written a couple more stories about My Nephew, but have been wondering about the best place to post them. The muscle book forum has been great, when it has been up.

The age question has bothered me from the start. I love the female muscle stories like Annie Ample and, of course, the the BGM stories that are no longer around. Along with the Tetsuo and Danny stories. So I thought I'd create a new super-kid with expanding powers that was inoscent and infinite and struggling with absolute power corruption. I can change his age in future stories, but I'd like to have him grow older naturally. The hardest part is dreaming up new ways to have him show his muscles off, and have the next feat more impressive than the last. Please feed me some ideas.

Thanks, Ragman
  #16   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2012, 08:24 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragmangsm View Post
Hey everyone. I just happened on this forum and was blown away by the support and interest. Thank you.

I have written a couple more stories about My Nephew, but have been wondering about the best place to post them. The muscle book forum has been great, when it has been up.

The age question has bothered me from the start. I love the female muscle stories like Annie Ample and, of course, the the BGM stories that are no longer around. Along with the Tetsuo and Danny stories. So I thought I'd create a new super-kid with expanding powers that was inoscent and infinite and struggling with absolute power corruption. I can change his age in future stories, but I'd like to have him grow older naturally. The hardest part is dreaming up new ways to have him show his muscles off, and have the next feat more impressive than the last. Please feed me some ideas.

Thanks, Ragman
Hey Ragman, great hearing from you. I loved your My Nephew stories a great deal, they were just greatly written, your muscle and strength description was awesome. It is hard to find sites to post nowadays, but if you go to the yahoo group in my signature, you'll find that not only YFHMK is the right place for your stories, there is already a folder set up for you that has the first 9 chapters of My Nephew in it. So if you want to put them there, in the folder, that would be great. If not, then I would love to read them anyway, so maybe you could send them to me by PM. Whatever you choose is fine by me.

#17   Add to Chestman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2012, 11:07 AM

Chestman is on a distinguished road
I loved your stories Ragman! Being the chest man that I am (obviously) i loved all the "tricks" kyle did with his pecs and nipples! If you do find somewhere to post your stories, please let me know, I am dying to read them!
  #18   Add to Lukullus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2012, 01:10 PM

Lukullus
Send a message via Skype™ to Lukullus
Ragman!

Awesome to see you around again!
I totally love your "My Nephew" stories and would LOVE to read more of them or similar stories written by you!
You're an awesome writer!

Hugs, Lukullus
  #19   Add to rixxflix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2012, 02:28 PM

rixxflix is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Hey Ragman, great hearing from you. I loved your My Nephew stories a great deal, they were just greatly written, your muscle and strength description was awesome. It is hard to find sites to post nowadays, but if you go to the yahoo group in my signature, you'll find that not only YFHMK is the right place for your stories, there is already a folder set up for you that has the first 9 chapters of My Nephew in it. So if you want to put them there, in the folder, that would be great. If not, then I would love to read them anyway, so maybe you could send them to me by PM. Whatever you choose is fine by me.
I am a member of YFHMK, but there are very seldom any story updates. I wish I could write so I could add to the site. Please people bring us some new stories.
  #20   Add to bulgo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2012, 04:18 PM
Love'm Touch'em

Quote:

Thanks, Ragman
Glad to hear from you!

I really love your "My Nephew" series. Like the others, we would really love to see more similar stories from you.
It would be interesting to read stories that only focus on one certain part of the body such as the pecs or biceps.
I know no one will ever surpass Kyle, but it would be cool to see other characters like him.

I haven't heard anything from Michelle Roppo (Annie Ample series). While GBM still writes stories, but his new stuff is not as GBM-ish as it used to be. I felt sad when you "left" because you're the only person I know who writes and caters to extreme male muscle.

Actually, I have a GBM-inspired comic about Muscle Elves.
You can read it here: GBM - Growing Beyond Muscular (deviantArt)
I hope this could help inspire you with your stories.
  #21   Add to ragmangsm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2012, 06:28 AM

ragmangsm
New Ragman story.

I took your advice and posted another My Nephew story on the Yahoo group. This may have been read by some. I think it was posted here briefly before it was taken down. Please let me know what you think.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ragmangsm For This Useful Post:
bulgo (October 30th, 2012), gimmesize (October 30th, 2012), iceman75 (October 30th, 2012), Rippedstud79 (November 3rd, 2012)
  #22   Add to bulgo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2012, 08:13 AM
Love'm Touch'em

Quote:
I took your advice and posted another My Nephew story on the Yahoo group. This may have been read by some. I think it was posted here briefly before it was taken down. Please let me know what you think.
Yet another great story. I always loved the way you write the descriptions.
Very creative, really well-thought, and out-of-this-world ideas.

I like what you did with Kyle's uncle, and that there's a bit more 'development' between them.

I have also read Part 2 before. And it is very imaginative as always.
I also like the fact that his feats are destructive... in a good way. Same for both stories.

I really enjoyed it. Can't wait to read more. Makes me really curious about what else can he do.
Prevent a broken dam into floding a city? Stop a volcanic eruption? Stop a huge asteroid from hitting the planet? Flatten the world's tallest mountain into a plain?

Also, I'm really curious about how big he can really flex.

Anyway, good luck and more power!
  #23   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Agree totally with Bulgo, and just to put recent events into account, how about him either sucking in a hurricane into his super lungs, or blowing it farther out to sea.

#24   Add to gimmesize's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2012, 06:09 PM

gimmesize is on a distinguished road
Hey Ragman, it is wonderful to know you are still around. There is literally nobody who writes stories like yours.

I recall briefly seeing that latest story (and the one where he creates tunnels by flexing), nice they have returned.

Count me among those who long to see more of your work, and of Kyle's ever-growing adventures.

I know I'd love to see him engaging in even greater impossible strength feats, and flexing muscles of unimaginable size. Especially pecs! Could he flex them as big as the moon? The Earth? BIGGER?? I don't expect he has limits, but I'd love to read about him testing them
  #25   Add to ragmangsm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2012, 11:57 AM

ragmangsm
Posted another story

Hi All,

I just posted (Yahoo groups) the other story from Book 2 that is mentioned above. I have a third chapter that I think is unseen. I will try to polish it a bit and post it shortly.

ragman
  #26   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2012, 06:28 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Thanks again, man, that was a great scene that I can never forget, using his pecs to make a hole through a mountain, just incredible stuff! I hope to see more soon!

#27   Add to bulgo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2012, 09:48 PM
Love'm Touch'em

I just hope Book 2 stays its focus on the "Kyle and Company" aspect of the story. :3
Can't wait for more adventures!
  #28   Add to ragmangsm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2012, 08:14 AM

ragmangsm
New Ragman story Part 3

I just posted Book 2 - Part 3 of My Nephew stories on Yahoo groups. PLEASE let me know what you think.

ragman
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ragmangsm For This Useful Post:
bulgo (November 3rd, 2012), flamedelft (November 4th, 2012), gimmesize (November 9th, 2012)
  #29   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2012, 02:51 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Just read it and I have to say it was incredible! Kyle did some incredible, creative feats of strength that only he could do, every part of him, from his enormously muscled pecs even up to his lips are full of incredible strong muscles. The stuff he did with the train was awesome as well, not using his whole pecs, just a single muscle fiber on each pec and was still able to do some incredible stuff. As always, the muscle and strength description was some of the best stuff I've read, and that is saying a lot. I can't wait to see more if you got it!

The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Rippedstud79 (November 3rd, 2012)
  #30   Add to bulgo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2012, 05:40 PM
Love'm Touch'em

I agree with iceman! That was incredible indeed!

Those feats are more than extraordinary and are really imaginative.
It was so amazing that I think my mouth was open while reading the whole thing.

I bet one pec fiber alone could lift a whole continent.

I like the direction this story is heading. If I am to choose, I prefer him to be be a "Maytag repairman" as they put it. Because from there, he can be a superhero and a god at the same time.

Thanks for sharing the story. Looking forward for more!
  #31   Add to ragmangsm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2012, 07:50 PM

ragmangsm
Thanks guys. It's gratifying to read your comments. I hope others will respond also.

I have a couple other plot ideas that I'm trying to work through. Hopefully, Kyle & Company will land a big contract, or teach some cartel a lesson, or maybe celebrate a birthday.

I might have more of an opportunity to document his exploits in the next few weeks. I'll keep you posted.

ragman
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ragmangsm For This Useful Post:
bulgo (November 4th, 2012), flamedelft (November 4th, 2012), iceman75 (November 3rd, 2012), Rippedstud79 (November 3rd, 2012)
  #32   Add to muscleboy2811's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2012, 11:11 PM

muscleboy2811 is on a distinguished road
Thanks guys - the nephew one was the one I was looking for. Lots of other good stuff here too!
  #33   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2012, 12:25 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

I wouldn't mind him trying to do the God thing, but do it in way different than Jason and Tetsuo did, be a benevolent God who is both protector and prayer granter. But make sure to note that while Kyle may be as close to all powerful as anyone could get, he will not be able to answer every single prayer, although his all-hearing ears may be able to hear them all. So make sure that if you do have a prayer, that it's important. Not like a team winning a championship, more like water for your starving village. I guess though, that working as a part time Superhero will be about the same thing, so might as well go with that. And for vacations, I'd like to see him lift a large land mass out of each of the 7 continents, or maybe the continent itself, as bulgo suggested, with a different part of his body for each of the 7.

#34   Add to gimmesize's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2012, 01:02 PM

gimmesize is on a distinguished road
Another great chapter ragman, thanks for sharing! Very inventive use of muscle and strength, as always. Hope to see more! Even bigger ultramassive flexing and hyperstrength!
  #35   Add to ragmangsm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2012, 10:47 PM

ragmangsm
My Nephew Kyle has a Birthday

I got inspired by comments and posted a new short story in Yahoo groups.

Please keep the me inspired with your comments. It's fun to discover what this kid can do.

ragman
The Following User Says Thank You to ragmangsm For This Useful Post:
bulgo (November 19th, 2012)
  #36   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2012, 01:37 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Wow! Just got done reading it, and I loved it! The only thing that would've made the story better was if Kyle decided to burrow underneath all those miles of rock and show off by lifting all of the Canadian Rockies for his uncle! But the flexing muscles were awesome, especially when you decided to take a page out of GBM's book and grow Kyle's bicep until it reached 1,000,000 inches around! My question is, can he go bigger? I'm thinking that with Uncle Scott as inspiration, there may be no limit for Kyle's size and strength, and I hope there isn't, all I can say is that their adventures will never bore me. Keep up the great work Ragman!

#37   Add to bulgo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2012, 05:44 AM
Love'm Touch'em

That was outrageously awesome. Is there anything Kyle that CAN'T do?

I love that you went a bit like GBM in your writing style, where you described the growth inch per inch. But what really surprised me is that you immediately went with 1,000,000 inches with a single bicep, with his elbow still slightly bent. How big does his arm get if he flexed down REAL hard?

Also, I'm interested about the setting. They went to the Rockies but Kyle only played with a monolith. I'm pretty sure there's more than that.

And now that he's 13, pretty sure we'll be expecting puberty moments with Kyle.
Thank you! Keep them coming! I'm excited for the next part.
  #38   Add to GAMuscleFan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2012, 06:26 AM

GAMuscleFan is on a distinguished road
What is the Yahoo group that everyone is referencing? (I may have missed it scanning the threads).
  #39   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2012, 10:50 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMuscleFan View Post
What is the Yahoo group that everyone is referencing? (I may have missed it scanning the threads).
It's the group in my signature, YFHMK, which contains all of ragmans' My Nephew Stories, but dozens of other muscle boy stories written by some very good authors.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options