The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2012, 04:34 PM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
Never Enough Muscle Part 2

[COLOR=gray][COLOR=gray]NEVER ENOUGH MUSCLE[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray][COLOR=gray]By jp71[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray][COLOR=yellow]Part 1[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]PART 2:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Sonny seemed lost to his own thoughts, as the hot lovers enjoyed yet another breakfast together. Coffee was a luxury they both allowed themselves only once in a while. Sonny cupped his mug and savoured the aroma. Despite the great sex they'd shared earlier, he wasn't much in the mood for eating. In contrast Dexter's appetite was huge, and he was only too happy to polish off any leftovers. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"I guess this is all my fault, everything that happened between my father and me," said Dex after some moments of silence. Smiling reassuringly, Sonny extended a hand across the breakfast table where it found Dex's to rest on. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"You have a passion for growing muscle. Fate decided to smile fondly on you for a time. You saw an opportunity and took it. You tried to make amends to your father but he chose not to meet you halfway. He's a jerk, if you don't mind me saying." Sonny sipped on his coffee. Dex managed a half-smile. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"The more it plays on my mind, the more I grow to accept that what I did was wrong. And now I'm the family black sheep because of a mistake I made."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Sonny was quick to jump to his boyfriend's defence against his bitter self-judgment. "Your father started this. You finished it the only way you could, by satisfying an insatiable hunger inside you. A hunger for growth. It was your father's invention. He should have known how it would affect you ultimately."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"I guess so," said Dex after some time. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Then: "Come to the shoot with me today. Alfonse would love to photograph you. Besides, we can always use the extra money. It'll be fun."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Dexter considered it. "Not a lot in my wardrobe for a photo shoot. I really should sort out some new attire. I've just about outgrown everything." Somewhat cheered up, the bodybuilder could not mask his muscle pride. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"Doesn't matter. It's a nice day outside. It's an underwear shoot anyway. Wear something tight and slutty," said Sonny as he set about clearing the table. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"Everything I own is tight and slutty," Dex reminded his number one man. "[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"Keep talking like that, hon, and I doubt either of us will get out of here today." [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]***[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]The massive bodybuilder spent quite a while trying to find something to wear. Recently he'd returned from the gym far too many times in a state of extreme muscle lust, his pumps held for an impossibly long time. During these moments Dex would perform hulkouts as much for his own gratification as Sonny's. It had taken a severe toll on his wardrobe. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]He decided that after the events of the morning, some all-out muscle showcasing was the order of the day. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]He opted for a trashy mesh string top, which was literally falling apart. He managed to keep it on its last legs by holding it in place with a sturdy set of red suspenders, which he securely anchored to the skimpiest pair of trashed denim cut-offs no huge bodybuilder had any business being seen in. The cut-offs looked more like briefs than shorts, made to seem even more skimpy, given the fact that two enormous thighs blasted out of them, the vast swell of each muscle belly rippling thickly and with ridiculously deep striations in between. Each thigh tapered down to a solid knee which in turn was under siege from a surfeit of unfaltering, huge calf muscle. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“You’ll be arrested if you go out like that,” said Sonny when it was time to give Dex the onceover. He was right, the outfit was ridiculously skimpy. Dex only had to sneeze and that mesh string top would fly apart into so many useless strands. Sonny couldn’t conceal his boner and was so turned-on by how his boyfriend made items of clothing appear like they were about to disintegrate from the sheer pressure of so much huge muscle flexing and bulging beneath them. Sonny went to Dex’s closet and found a trashed denim jacket to go with the shorts.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Waste of time getting that out. I’ve gained about eighty pounds of muscle since I last wore that. My arms will never get through those sleeves,” Dex protested. His mood had brightened. He was well-known around the city, but there were always the tourists to shock with his enormousness. He really wanted to rape the entire city with his muscularity, figuratively speaking.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Not a problem,” said Sonny, who quickly got busy with a pair of scissors. He turned the jacket into a sleeveless vest-style, and because it was a little tight across Dex’s shoulder’s and back, it was impossible to fasten across his dynamic chest. After some further checking-out: “You look like an explosion in a Levi’s factory. But huge, and incredibly hot, darling.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Not huge enough,” Dex growled, the coiled meat-monster inside the pouch of his jockstrap, slowly yawning awake and thickening as it stirred, pushing against four metal buttons with the potential to turn them into four bullets if he wasn’t careful. He blasted out pose after pose with utmost precision, his movements graceful, never awkward, but oh so masculine in their delivery. A wet stain had already formed in the front of Sonny’s cargo shorts. Some seams began to part down the sides of the jacket/vest as Dex flared his lats to delta-wing proportions. His muscle aesthetics were unmatchable, utterly flawless and awesome to take in at a glance. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Dex had grown too large for most cars, although neither of them owned a car. The walk to the tube station from the apartment was a little under two kilometres; plenty of distance in which to strut so much muscle as well as force it down the throats of as many jealous guys in passing as possible. Sonny was a good sport and always played along. It was so difficult doing anything with him – even the most mundane activities – without coming out in a boner. Sonny had had boyfriends prior to Dex, but only Dex could make him super horny like no guy ever had before. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Near the tube station: [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"That guy over there... taking pictures with that big telephoto-lens camera. He looks familiar," Dex exclaimed, bouncing his pecs vigorously for the pleasure of two twinks who'd spotted in him their ultimate walking wet-dream in passing. Sonny followed the giant's line of sight to the fountain in the square about fifty yards from where they stood. "So what? You've been snapped and filmed by just about every modern gadget between here and the apartment. What's so special about him?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"I think that's the same guy that... nah... can't be... can it?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"The same guy that did what?" Sonny was growing impatient. His stomach was rumbling, and it was now that he regretted not having solids for breakfast. A bagel would go down nicely just about now. He began to scan for a vendor.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"The mail carrier from earlier, the one that brought the registered letter from my father. I'm nearly sure that's him," Dex explained. As if those words had carried some kind of power, the photographer by the fountain realised he'd been rumbled.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"Dexter, darling, I wouldn't worry. You probably converted him this morning to Dexter's Temple of Muscle Infatuation. He's acting beyond his control, like so many men who fall under the spell of your massive muscles. Blast him with a double biceps. He'll cream himself, shoot off to find a bathroom, and we won't be late for our train." Sonny checked his watch. They would make the two-thirty train if they hurried. Alfonse was not known for his patience.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"Hmmm, maybe," Dex mused, although something about this wasn't settling well with him. This day had quickly turned into something unexpected. And no amount of massive muscle, fleshing your body out to near god-like status, could ever prepare you for the unexpected.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]They made it to their platform, and Sonny got his bagel en route. There were two bodybuilders waiting for the same train. They were mid-twenties, one Caucasian, the other black. Both had been showing off and owning the platform, until a huge shadow appeared and swallowed up their own lesser ones like some omnipresent and sentient oil slick. They both, suddenly, felt quite inadequate, and they didn't like it one bit.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]One of them said: "Dude, you're a monster. That ain't natural at all. What shit you on?" Both were dressed in gym clothes, and they looked like they'd both had good workouts. Their bodies were pumped and rock hard, but neither of them looked heavier than 220 lbs tops. Dexter, as if to demonstrate total muscle dominance, worked some tension out of his neck by tilting his head from side to side. The sound of shifting bones was drowned out, but only by a vagrant playing some sort of wind instrument further along the underground platform. Then Dexter drew back his shoulders, forced out his pecs, and flared his lats to further seam-splitting proportions. Mouths fell agape, not just those of the bodybuilders, but pretty much everyone within viewing distance. Further down the platform the vagrant stopped playing his pipe in favour of playing with something else. Dex moved to within pec-touching distance of the lesser bodybuilders. He was a head taller than one guy, and two thirds of a head taller than the other. He loved being the biggest... but he still had to grow way huger than his current size. He could never have enough muscle.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"I'm not on any...shit...dude!!" The massive muscle teen gave the taller of the two a face full of mega-bicep. It peaked at a mind-blowing 36 inches. Some of the colour drained out of both their faces when they observed the bulging muscle firm up to cannonball proportions. Probably hard as iron, too. Nearby, a middle-aged, suited gentleman, complete with stereotypical bowler hat, suddenly tugged uncomfortably at his pristinely starched shirt collar before scampering for the nearest public convenience, dropping his umbrella as he went and awkwardly covering up his "embarrassment" with his briefcase. It was time for Sonny to intervene lest Dexter Rhodes take exception to such a remark.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"Fifty thousand and his secret's all yours. Not a penny less," Sonny said, stonily.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"Fuck that shit. We don't have that kinda money, bitch," said the other bodybuilder.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"'Sides, who'd want to get that huge? Dude, you a freak!" The first bodybuilder cracked knuckles with the other before "high-fiving" him. Dexter really hated all that bromance/hetero buddy-buddy shit. He now touched pecs with "Knuckles", and for the lesser bodybuilder it must've felt like he'd been hit by a muscle tsunami.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"I think you both need to get another train. In fact... I must insist that you get another train," Dexter said calmly enough. His mind was still preoccupied with the familiar-looking photographer by the fountain from earlier.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"Dude, we cool, okay? I didn't mean nuthin' by it, is all. We cool, man." The bodybuilders made a hasty retreat considering the moderately-impressive bulk they were carrying.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Sonny's full attention was now back on his boyfriend. He was only three inches shorter than Dex, but he still often got a pain in his neck from staring up at him. He liked to call it his "Romantic Strain Injury". They both liked silly, soppy stuff like that. "They didn't upset you, did they?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"I'm still in my clothes, aren't I? Couple of jerks," Dex admitted.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"You seem preoccupied. It's not the camera guy again, is it?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"First whiskey craving in over four years. Dammit why now?" Dex suddenly craved metal to bend. There was plenty of it around, but he wasn't a vandal.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"Whiskey? What in the---" [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"Don't worry about it. I haven't touched a drop since I was fifteen. Bodybuilding helped me kick that particular habit."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Trying not to look visibly upset, Sonny voiced his concerns: "Is there anything else you'd like to tell your boyfriend of almost one year? I thought we agreed ages ago not to keep secrets from one another. So you were a teen alcoholic, and a thief. What other skeletons are rattling around inside that huge body of yours?" With voices raised, tempers grew frayed. More people began to leave the platform.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"Take that back," Dex growled. His body began to expand, fuelled by rising anger. Veins popped out all over his muscled form. More seams parted in the jacket, and parts of his mesh string top began to disintegrate due to the expanding flesh pushing against the flimsy fibres. Unbeknownst to them both, a youth nearby had his iPhone's camera trained on them. Youtube Gold was the order of the day, it seemed. No matter, Dex had found himself in YouTube videos more than a few times already. You just had to type in the right tag words and phrases and eventually he popped up (in more ways than one).[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"Why, what you gonna do, bend me into a crowbar-pretzel?" Sonny stood his ground, although he was at a loss for what to do. They'd bickered in the past before. What couple doesn't? But those minor tiffs were nothing like this. This was... getting bad.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Anger caused Dex's blood to boil. His muscles became engorged, and his skimpy garb destabilized further. He decided to ditch the jacket, for it had become uncomfortably tight across his back and shoulders. Now all that barely concealed his super-huge muscled torso were a few ounces of string and some visibly straining suspenders. The way they stretched over the curved swell of his pecs – the immense prominence of each muscle-tit creating several inches of space between his impregnable 8-pack and the elasticised straps – was a minor miracle in that the front and back clasps were still able to cling to their denim moorings.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"The shit!!!"[/COLOR][COLOR=gray] It was the youth with the iPhone, creaming himself but unable to do much about it, except to keep filming. Later he would break it off with his girlfriend of two years, Susan, in favour of a new lifestyle in need of exploring. She'd be devastated, blog about it on Facebook to her 1,567 girlfriends, before deciding to become a nun. Happened all the time, that.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"Enjoy your photo shoot. Fuck this crap!" The super-gorgeous muscle behemoth stormed off towards the stairwell back to ground level. Concerned and cautious commuters pushed close to the walls so as to give him a wide berth. A curious police officer, no more than a rookie, called it in and requested instructions on what to do. His superior advised him to "keep an eye on the situation", nothing more. Dexter hadn't done anything wrong. No one had complained about him (too scared to, most likely). He'd caused no damage and the altercation down on the platform had been a minor one, all things considered. He was scantily clad, but it was a warm day, and there were plenty of shirtless hard-bodies around. The guy was a giant, but so far he wasn't breaking any nudity laws. A little bit of denim around his junk and ass just about kept him from getting cuffed (not that any cuffs would hold him).[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]When the train came Sonny made sure he was on it. He was upset by how the day was going, when it had started out with amazing sex and muscle worship. But their rent wasn't cheap, and Alfonse was a pain to work with, but at least he paid well. Time to focus on work for a while.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]***[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]A huge bodybuilder made his way out of the underground and across town. His movement was half-strut, half-waddle, made that way by the sheer immensity of his hugely bulbous thighs and the way they were intricately arranged... powerful muscles fighting against each other for space. As he went his torso continued to haemorrhage bits of shirt string. He made for the fountain, where earlier he'd seen the mail guy snapping him through a professional-looking camera.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]It had to be him, he thought. He liked to think that he never forgot a face. The craving for alcohol no longer niggled at him. He was meant to put it down in a diary, but for the life of him couldn't remember where that diary was at this point in time. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"I crave size... more size... more massively huge size... more than anything else," he voiced aloud, something of a vow he was determined to honour. He stood looking at the fountain for a long moment. He closed his eyes. Dreamed of getting bigger, each muscle bloating upwards and outwards with so much more mass and power, skin stretched to wafer thin extremity across the ever-burgeoning bellies. He would make it happen. It had to happen. His mind filtered out all sounds of city life... all except one. The sound of a modest-sized coin hitting water with a discernible "plop" sound. It instantly brought him back to reality. A thin well-dressed gentleman – his hair snow-white and cropped tightly to a somewhat egg-shaped skull – stood next to him, the top of his head just about level with Dex's shoulder. Fairly slumped in posture and middling in stature, the man was respectable-looking, but looked tired and somewhat older than his years.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"You can have my wish," he said softly to the giant, without taking his eyes off the baroque cherubic scene carved into the fountain.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"Huh, what did you say?" In truth Dexter had heard him perfectly, but he still had to come fully down from his angry time.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"Have you never tossed a coin into a fountain and made a wish, Mister Rhodes?" The gentleman now moved to the lip of the capacious fountain bowl in order to take some weight off his feet. He took out a banana from the inside pocket of his light-grey suit and began to peel it with care and precision. He never once made eye contact with the giant muscleman before him. If he felt intimidated by the handsome super-hulk, then he certainly didn’t show it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"Uh, maybe... as a kid... I dunno. Wait a sec... how do you know my name?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]The gentleman smiled a wan smile and paused with the peeled banana held before him in a hand that ever so slightly trembled.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"I make it my business to learn all I can about the exceptional people with whom I share a troubled planet." He went to take first bite from the fruit. But he paused once again, only to add: "Something tells me you haven't been having the best of days."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Well, he got that right. But Dex didn't like the idea of a complete stranger knowing his name. What else did the old codger know about him? Upon second glance the banana-man didn't look all that old. Dex reckoned he could be anywhere between forty-five and seventy. By now several dozen people, mostly tourists and young adult males, had formed a ring around the huge bodybuilder. They gave Dex plenty of room, but nearly every one of them were recording his image in some fashion. Dex was used to it. His brain just filtered them out. It was human nature, driven to utter fascination by all things "different". [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"Are you spying on me? How much did you pay that paparazzo dude to take my photo and pose as a mail man?" Dex's muscles began to swell further as his anger surfaced once again. Miraculously his suspenders still held.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"I don't employ photo-journalists as a rule, Dexter. May I call you Dexter?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"Fuck you, gramps," Dex barked before turning around to leave. The same police officer from earlier stood near the burgeoning crowd. He watched the scene intently. The people boundary began to disperse to give the muscle giant room to leave.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"Please don't walk away from me, Dexter. I only wish to help. Why did you approach this fountain if you weren't made curious by the photographer earlier?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]This grabbed Dex's attention and held it in a grip from which not even he could escape. He did a 180-degree turn and walked back part of the way towards the fountain. His chest heaved hugely, suspender straps straining against the rise of so much chest muscle. The string top was almost completely eradicated. He looked massive... beautiful, a sandy-haired Jesse Metcalfe crossed with Zac Efron. Such a facial mix set on a huge muscle-body was a one in a billion occurrence, several billion, even. But it still wasn't enough for him. Not by a mile.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"So he does work for you. You'd better fess up to what you're about, Mister, or you'll be eating a fire hydrant instead of that banana." Dex's body was flushed with anger which fuelled an overall increase in muscle mass as blood and adrenaline swelled his muscle fibres to near-bursting point. People nearby gasped at the sight of such a big man swelling up with further muscle mass. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"I mean you no harm, Dexter. Of that you can be assured. As to how I know you... well... for now let's just say that I have your best interests at heart. As you grow bigger... and I'm certain you will... the world will come to accept you less and less. Look around you at the gathering you've attracted. And a lone police constable, too. Unless you keep that temper of yours under control, this could easily turn into something best avoided." The man stood up again, but only to toss the uneaten banana into the nearest bin. "Turns out I'm allergic to potassium," he revealed by way of a comic aside to everyone but Dexter. Total pantomime stuff. Dex quickly grew tired of this.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"I'm listening," Dex said simply.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"Alas, I'm done talking... for now. Let me give you my card. I really must get to another appointment post haste." The man began to make his exit, across the street to a waiting limousine. The copper would run a check on the plates. Routine stuff. Everything would check out. Banana man was a ghost in the system, it seemed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]"Wait a sec, I need to know what this is all about!" Dex's voice was a booming one. Pigeons nearby stopped picking at scraps in the street and took to the wing en masse. Elsewhere a kid's balloon popped and a pregnant woman's waters broke. The woman's husband began to panic and called for assistance. Fortunately the police officer, no longer interested in a giant nearly-naked bodybuilder, was on hand to render assistance. A strange day, indeed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Dexter stared at Banana man's business card for far longer than he needed to. There was very little on it, just the initials "W L", followed by a phone number. He decided to go home, take a shower, then head to the gym. Nothing like a workout to preoccupy a troubled mind. He started walking... strutting muscle. People still stared in droves. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]They always stared. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#808080]To be continued... Click [/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]HERE[/COLOR]

Last edited by JP71; September 29th, 2012 at 10:24 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JP71 For This Useful Post:
chocomus (October 15th, 2012), Freaker!! (April 3rd, 2014)
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Wow, nice follow-up, definitely gives the story more depth, I like seeing the way he reacts to people around him, some who think he's awesome, but most who think he's a freak. I certainly wouldn't want Dex mad at me. And hopefully the workout that he will have will be very productive muscle size wise.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #3   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2012, 08:38 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
I like the droll tone:

Dex would perform hulkouts as much for his own gratification as Sonny's. It had taken a severe toll on his wardrobe.

OR

"They didn't upset you, did they?"

"I'm still in my clothes, aren't I? Couple of jerks," Dex admitted.

OR

"The shit!!!" It was the youth with the iPhone, creaming himself but unable to do much about it, except to keep filming. Later he would break it off with his girlfriend of two years, Susan, in favour of a new lifestyle in need of exploring. She'd be devastated, blog about it on Facebook to her 1,567 girlfriends, before deciding to become a nun. Happened all the time, that.

Great writing! Please continue!

Mdlftr
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2012, 07:40 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Nice diversions. Interesting new development. How does daddy fit into it all? You'll hopefully let us know soon!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options