The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2012, 02:41 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
Reunion - Part II

This one is for a friend.

-X-
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2012, 02:42 PM

Part II

Part I

A weight pressed down on me. Something tugged at my right wrist, dragging me back to consciousness with the sound of clinking metal. I stirred and raised my head. The effort sent a wave of dizzy weakness through me.

Through half-lidded eyes, I saw what--no, who--was atop me. Seamus. My addled mind had a difficult time associating the chiseled gymnast's build that glowed in the dawn's rosy light with my memories of him, but even though his face had changed, his eyes hadn't. They were intense and hazel, and they never left my face as he fiddled with something behind me.

Something fell away from my right wrist, and Seamus smiled with satisfaction. He leaned back, and his eyes caught the light, shining as gold as the pendant he wore. The muscles of his body pressing against mine already had me half-hard. He rose from the bed, the motion sinuous and strong, and I gave a yearning grunt as cool air rushed in to fill the spaces where his flesh had been pressed against me.

"Good," he said. "You're awake."

His voice resonated in my ears, rich and deep, possessed of a bass edge that it had lacked before. With a rich laugh, he stretched in the cool air. He was all that I could see, an idol of masculinity blushed by the light. Goosebumps rose up his arms and his nipples hardened to match the throbbing of his huge member. My eyes widened at the play of his muscles as they tensed against one another. He was not just athletic any more. He was big. Not as big as me, though. Surely not. Could he be?

"I'd ask what you think, but I can tell," he said, glancing down at my cock. There was no 'half' to its hardness any more. It bobbed before me, hard and thick. But it felt wrong. Smaller than before.

It wasn't just my dick.

Everything had been diminished. My chest lacked its thick, squared-off overhang, and because of it, I could see my abs. They were less chiseled than before, not quite an eight-pack, though they were still hard. The most disconcerting part about my transformation was my legs. They no longer stretched toward the end of the bed as they had before. I couldn't be shorter. I couldn't.

"What are you going to do with me?" I asked.

"Do with you? You're free to go."

"I'm your prisoner, aren't I?" I growled.

Seamus smirked. He indicated the dresser next to me. I glanced to the side. The handcuffs sat there, glittering in the night.

"You're free to go," he said.

I held my hands up before my face. They were free. There were only red marks to show that he'd cuffed me to the bed. "You're playing with me," I said.

"Not at all. I've gotten what I want," he said. "With a body like this, people will finally take me seriously. You can go."

Slowly, I rose from the bed. I watched him as if he were a snake that might bite as I moved toward him. He made no attempt to get out of my way.

"I can't leave like this," I said. "You have to give it back."

"I don't think I do."

I straightened my spine and tried to loom over him, to intimidate him with my greater size. That was when I noticed that we were the same height. My eyes went wide. I might have still had a few pounds of muscle on him, but he looked like he might be an even match for me now. To my chagrin, the one place where we weren't equal was down below. His dick was still rock hard, and it was clearly bigger than mine.

Rage bubbled up inside of me, and before I knew it, I'd thrown a punch at him. To my surprise, he caught the blow with a practiced hand and turned my momentum against me, throwing me to the ground.

"That was pretty stupid," he said. "But expected. You should know, I started doing martial arts because I never thought I'd be big enough to defend myself. They say you don't need a lot of strength to be good at them, but I'll be honest: it helps."

With a roar, I got to my feet and launched myself at him. This time, I managed to take him down to the ground. Our hard cocks pressed together, mingling pleasure with the pain as we rolled around on the floor, vying for supremacy. I tried to overpower him only to find that he was almost my equal in strength. I wasn't used to fighting guys anywhere near as strong as I was.

We flipped over again, and somehow Seamus got the upper hand. He drew back, freeing my cock to slap against my abs. He stared down at me as we struggled. Suddenly, I felt something huge and thick pressing against my ass cheeks.

"No," I whispered. I tried to struggle, but the feeling of him entering me drove the fight out of my arms. He pinned them behind my head.

If the feeling of his fingers inside of me had been exquisite, this experience was beyond words. Pleasure so great it became pain--or perhaps pain so great that my body could only feel it as pleasure--flooded through me as he thrust into me. The entire universe compressed around us. The sun, the sounds of traffic from outside, even the feel of the floor pressing into my back, they all vanished to be replaced by simpler, primal sensations. The throbbing music of blood singing in my veins. The hungry sheen to Seamus's half-closed eyes. The feel of every ridge, every vein of his dick.

I roared as I came. Hot liquid flooded the space between us, torrents unlike I'd ever produced before. Amidst my ebbing orgasm, I felt a moment of bittersweet relief as Seamus's cock expanded precipitously within me. He had to be finished, I thought. But then it expanded again, and I realized he was growing. His arms expanded to fill my field of vision, their muscled hardness refining itself, becoming punctuated with coiled blue veins just beneath the skin. My voice cracked and shot higher as Seamus continued thrusting in to me, nowhere near finished.

As he grew, I felt myself shrinking. The floor dug into my back as my lats dwindled away. His strong hand grew to encompass more of my shrinking wrists, until he could easily hold me down without trying. His thrusts kept pushing my cock up against my softening abs. It once would have stretched almost up to the bottom of my pectorals, but now it was smaller, barely touching my navel. Somehow, knowing that Seamus had all the control, that I couldn't get free even if I wanted to now, started me thrusting against him with answering need.

He growled. The sound of it rattled my bones. It was a primal, pleasure-filled sound, and as it exploded out of him, his hand clenched painfully around my wrists. His seed boiled up into my guts in a series of angry spurts, and I came again, unable to control myself despite the consequences. We shuddered together in time, my higher-pitched groans matching his deeper ones, until the orgasms subsided, leaving us sweating and hot despite the chill of the room. All the while, he grew, and I diminished.

We lay there for what seemed like an eternity, Seamus's unbearable weight pressing me into the floor. I felt as if I were wrapped in a warm blanket of muscle. I wanted to hate him, but I couldn't. The experience of being the smaller man, of being held by someone so superior, of surrendering, was raw and new. And God, it felt good.

Eternity ended. Seamus untangled his limbs from mine. He stood up. And up. He towered over me, impossibly large, muscled like a bodybuilder and glowing like a Greek god in the light of the newborn day. Coiled blond hairs like down dusted his chest, looking like threads woven from gold. He stretched, boulder-like shoulders bulging as he strained skyward with two thick arms. His fingertips brushed the ceiling.

When I stood, the difference between us was shocking. My head only came up to the bottom of his chest, at most. I still had a mildly athletic build, but I looked like a twig next to the giant I had helped to create. He looked down at me, and a shadow passed over his face.

"You're smaller than I was," he said. He did not sound pleased.

He was probably right. I hadn't been this short since before high school. He was only about an inch taller than I had been before last night, but he overshadowed me by almost a foot. Huge, barrel-like pecs heaved as he took a deep breath.

I took a step back, feeling afraid of another man for the first time in my life.

"Are you all right?"

The question took me by surprise. "What do you care?" I asked. "You've taken everything from me."

"That's right, I have," he said. "And I'm not going to give it back."

"Why?"

"Because this is what I needed," said Seamus as he walked around the room, putting on the clothes I'd worn over on the previous night. "I would've been okay with less, but... well, there's nothing that can be done about it now. I promise you, I'll try to take care of these muscles. I know how hard you worked for them."

"But what about me?" I stammered out as he made his way to the door.

"You'll figure something out, I'm sure," he said with a sad smirk. "I know this isn't what you wanted, either. But I think it's what you needed."

Then he was gone.

I'll be honest. I sat and cried for a while. I'd never felt this vulnerable. What was I supposed to do? Go to the gym? I'd never be able to build myself back up to my old size, especially since I was now at most five and a half feet tall. Go to bars? I'd be laughed at by guys who'd previously been my inferiors. I wanted more than anything to turn back time, to go back to the night when I'd met Seamus and make a different set of choices. No, I decided. I wished I could go back to high school. That's when I'd started this, by wronging him in the first place. The insight shook me. How long had I used him while taking his emotions for granted? Maybe this was a punishment that I'd earned.

It was only when I got up to go that something caught my eye. Glistening in the sunlight, as bright as the memory of Seamus's eyes, lay a pendant on a golden chain. I reached out for it. It was hot to the touch. When I drew it back into the shadows with me, I noticed that the pendant had changed. The woman on it was smiling slightly, as if sharing a secret just with me.

Things were bad now, she seemed to say. But they didn't have to stay that way. With a renewed spring in my step, I put on Seamus's old clothes and left for San Cristobal.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Xyggurat For This Useful Post: Remove Your Thanks
christianmac (October 10th, 2012), ckam17 (October 13th, 2012), Cylon_U-87 (October 11th, 2012), Friday (October 12th, 2012), jcb60970 (May 25th, 2013), jman250 (October 11th, 2012)
  #3   Add to Cylon_U-87's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2012, 03:03 PM

Cylon_U-87 is on a distinguished road
Damn

That was @*&#$ing hot! Alright, you got my muscle theft vibe back, nice work, hero. All smug there... I'm just gonna... need a minute to unwiiiind... be right back... *runs off*
  #4   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2012, 03:03 PM

wbjason is on a distinguished road
Had to go back and read part I, glad to see more from you! I feel bad for the guy tho
  #5   Add to The Pecman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2012, 01:36 AM

The Pecman is on a distinguished road
Good job, and nice conclusion. I could easily see this as a set up for another story.
  #6   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2012, 06:15 AM

theseventhwave
Yummy! As always.

Thanks Xyggurat.
  #7   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2012, 09:44 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
You left a great opening to use the pendant to re-grow himself. Hope he does and hope you continue that side of the story.
  #8   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2012, 08:56 AM

It'll probably be a bit before I post my next story, but I agree, this one has some rich ground for continuance. Just glad I finally finished it! I'm thinking--but not promising--that I might reboot "Shift" or "Work Ethic" and finish one of those off next.

I guess my question would be... what sort of story do you guys want to see next?

-X-

Last edited by Xyggurat; October 3rd, 2012 at 02:48 PM.
  #9   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2012, 09:46 PM

wbjason is on a distinguished road
Oooh the wheels are spinning now LOL.... Hmm well we all know you like a good theft story. And I know I'm loving the secret formula genre at the moment, seeing others grow and wanting it so badly for yourself (The Swimming hole comes to mind at the moment)... But I say, go get a drink and do what the muses tell you to do
  #10   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2012, 07:51 AM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyggurat View Post
It'll probably be a bit before I post my next story, but I agree, this one has some rich ground for continuance. Just glad I finally finished it! I'm thinking--but not promising--that I might reboot "Shift" or "Work Ethic" and finish one of those off next.

I guess my question would be... what sort of story do you guys want to see next?

-X-
I am literally BEGGING YOU to continue/reboot Work Ethic. I will do ANYTHING!

Please.... I'm on my knees. Help a guy out!
  #11   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2012, 07:53 AM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Oh, yes. And to add to the chorus of voices: a great conclusion to the story. I feel pretty justified that Seamus deserved some size, and boy did he get it. Your descriptions of his new body were.... wow. Very very hot. Yum. Thank you!!
  #12   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2012, 10:04 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Nice one, Xyg.
  #13   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2012, 03:32 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Even better on a second read.
  #14   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2012, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith2300 View Post
I am literally BEGGING YOU to continue/reboot Work Ethic. I will do ANYTHING!

Please.... I'm on my knees. Help a guy out!
I'll try with Work Ethic. I've been low on creativity lately, but the appeal of telling a love story is hard to resist.

-X-
  #15   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2012, 12:19 AM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Excellent as always. I don't know how I missed this story, but was glad to read parts 1&2 in one sitting.

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options