The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2012, 08:04 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Spice Part 40

by Mad Dog and Mr. X

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39

Things were getting started at the town's first bodybuilding competition, as the community center was transformed from a space used for meetings and community plays into a stage of a different sort. The town's surprisingly numerous assortment of muscular men were starting to arrive, in ones and twos and sometimes threes or fours, carrying bags, laughing and joking, their faces lean but eager. Inside, the stage had been cleared of old props, and lights had been strategically placed to highlight the competitors' bulging attributes. Frank Skaggs, the Mayor, stood at the door, greeting each man who came in. The mayor was disappointed that he couldn't join the fun more directly, but it was clear that he needed to lead the judges. His 300 pounds was packed into a new suit, tailored to show off every curve of his powerful physique. A pair of posers beneath it all remained out of sight, his one concession to his desire to get on stage himself. Even if he had to stay professional, he could still feel the stretchy fabric hug his firm glutes and caress his meaty package.

The Stockwell clan arrived in Peter's SUV, the big men inside feeling like sardines as they tried to free themselves after trying to wedge themselves inside only minutes earlier. They were all wearing sweats as they entered the backstage area, confirming their registration with the helpful backstage crew. Dan had to take off his sweatshirt to convince the staff member checking him in that he really was over 700 lbs. He enjoyed seeing the man's jaw drop and crotch tent out. He must be from out of town, Dan thought devilishly to himself.

The handful of out-of-towners who had come to assist with competition logistics and judging had been surprised when they saw the amount of prime beef walking around such a seemingly sleepy, ordinary little town. When the call had gone out for assistance, most had scoffed - a small town no one had ever heard of, wanting to host a competition? The few who had come had their eyes opened, to be certain. And their jaws collectively fell open when the Stockwells arrived. Some stood dumbly, staring, while others pulled out phones to snap photos. Trembling hands made for poor photo quality - just fuzzy mountains of human-shaped muscle. A few pics were a bit better, and more than one was texted out to a friend; the recipients generally thought they had just been sent a morph by some joker. The Stockwells were hardly the only surprise though. While no one in town could match Dan's sheer immensity, other men began to arrive, bigger and harder than the largest pros elsewhere. Gasps were common, as were tented trousers.

"Hey, Brandon!" Dan called out as he waved his boyfriend over. While Brandon was still small compared to his giant lover, 285 lbs. on a lithe teenage frame was nothing to scoff at. Dan sauntered over to the beautiful teenager and bent over to give his boyfriend a kiss and a noticeable squeeze on the ass.

Brandon blushed at the attention, but it was most certainly welcome. "Hey Dan," the smaller muscle teen replied, his artist's fingers reaching up to brush against Dan's huge, exposed chest. "Shirt off already, hmmm?" He loved the feeling of Dan's huge, strong hand on his glute, and gave a quick flex, the muscle shifting and firming, teasing his huge lover. "Is anyone even in your weight class, Dan? I can't imagine them sticking anyone with you... so unfair!" Brandon laughed, his voice full of amusement, deeper now that he'd been spiced several times, but still maintaining a faint hint of musicality, without being sing-song. It was clearly a man's voice, but the most beautiful man's voice Dan had ever heard.

"Yeah, well, they put me in the super-heavys. They told me they hadn't had to do that in a teen competition before," Dan chuckled, enjoying the opportunity he'd have to show off what the spice had done to his body, every bulging, flexing, striated inch of it. "If they judge us on being handsome, though, I'm in big trouble," he told Brandon, kissing him again. "As for that little comment about my shirt being off, why isn't yours?"

"I can take a hint!" Brandon laughed, grabbing his shirt by the hem, slowly pulling it up off of his torso. It was a deliberate yet graceful process, the fabric revealing his hard, cut abs, then his flaring lats, then his strong, striated chest. Brandon pulled it off over his head, his hair momentarily disturbed, and then stuffed the garment into his bag. He looked up at Dan, grinning playfully, and bounced his meaty pecs. "Not bad, huh?" he chuckled, "Although not as big as someone that I know..."

"What do you mean? You're as big as most of the big boys, Bran," Dan pointed out, reaching down to molest his boyfriend's chest. He loved the steel-hardness of Brandon's pecs, the volume of space they took up, the roundness at the edges that allowed him to cup the firm pillows of cabled brawn as Brandon tensed them into fibrous invulnerableness. "And you worked hard for it. Enjoy it."

Brandon left out a soft murmur. There may have been words intended, but they were lost in a garbled sigh as Brandon closed his eyes, enjoying the way Dan was working over his chest. Brandon could feel his cock beginning to stiffen, and a slight blush came to his cheeks. He was glad he hadn't yet removed his sweatpants! Although he certainly wouldn't mind Dan seeing his arousal - certainly the big man knew how crazy he made Brandon - but the hunky young artist wasn't ready to show the goods to half the town just yet. He opened his eyes, and looked up at Dan. "Want to head to the pump room? I hear they brought in the extra heavy weights from the Muscle Pit. Plus, I'm looking forward to oiling you up, big guy..." Brandon's smile positively knocked Dan back. Friendly and warm, yet with a distinct undertone of playful lust, it made Dan's head spin, just to see it on his beautiful love's face.

"R-Right..." Dan said, keeping himself from swooning of the handsome boy and following him toward the sound of clanking and grunting coming from the other big men hefting around the weights that would hone their god-like muscles to the epitome of muscular beauty.

In the back, a multitude of large men were pumping up, or being painted with dark oil. They were in various states of undress, some preferring to have full sweatsuits on, some preferring sweat tops or bottoms only, and a few already stripped down to their posing trunks. One man in particular seemed to dominate much of the room: Mr. Hoffer. He loomed over most of the other competitors, and was already stripped down to a pair of shiny black posers that struggled to contain his huge manhood. He was grunting enthusiastically, curling massive dumbbells, pumping up his big arms, his mature face a study in satisfied determination. He expected the heavy iron to obey him, and it did.

Dan's cock stirred when he saw Mr. Hoffer. It always did, no matter what, it seemed. The man was nice, but he was also so dominant, so focused on his own size and power. And he knew how his attitude could intoxicate someone even Dan's size. "Fuck," he felt himself mutter as he saw him. Those black posers were clinging to Hoffer's genitals like they were the last defense between them and the world... which they were. Jeez, even the helmet was almost painfully obvious under the correct light.

Brandon noted Hoffer's presence too, but had much greater resistance to the hulking storekeeper's brutal charms. He slowly bent over, pulling down his sweatpants, making sure that his ass was in full view of Dan. He straightened and stepped out of them, showing off the blue posing trunks he'd ordered. In the light, they seemed to change color, sometimes blue, sometimes green, depending on the angle. He hoped they'd keep Dan's eyes glued right where he wanted them. Brandon moved toward some weights to the side, making sure that every step was the perfect enticement for huge young Dan Stockwell.

Dan couldn't help but notice his own boyfriend disrobe and stifled a wolf whistle as he saw what those magnificent posers did for Brandon's assets... all of them. Very few men in this competition were lacking in the basket department, and this teenager was not one of them, as was easily deduced by spying his healthy, hefty bulge. Dan decided to follow suit and slipped off his own sweatpants, his gold posers clinging to his gigantic glutes and preposterous package as if it had a gun forced against its head. The room seemed to stop for a moment as all eyes turned on Dan Stockwell.

Even Hoffer took notice of the gold-clad young god - after the big man had finished his set, of course. He looked Dan up and down approvingly, and even licked his lips slightly as he noted the outrageous curves of Dan's massive sausage and enormous glutes. Hoffer was hardly alone. Around the room, posing trunks began to stretch and deform, the pouches in front filing as cocks grew within them. Hoffer was particularly noticeable in this regard, the shiny black fabric of his posers deforming noticeably. The veins that ran along his thick shaft were noticeable under the thin fabric, as they pumped more and more blood into his engorging member. The pouch pulled downward, exposing the root of his huge tool. For his part, Hoffer just smirked, openly ogling Dan, shifting his stance so that his increasingly hard and huge cock would be prominently displayed for the room.
Dan sauntered over to the biggest weights in the room, the weights really only meant for himself. They had been specially ordered and the gym owner thought Dan had been ludicrous to request them; however, they were the only things that could possibly give Dan a real pump! He lifted two gargantuan dumbbells into his hands and started curling, watching in one of the mirrors how his biceps ballooned with every rep, more and more blood forced into the fibers, bloating them with power.

Dan's presence in his metallic posers has set the room on edge. Seeing him put his huge body through its paces, a simple piece of impressively stretched golden cloth the only thing between him and full nudity, it sent the room into overdrive. Many of the competitors forgot their own routines, staring in awe as Dan's huge body slowly inflated, blood filling his huge muscles, making them bulge even more spectacularly. A few tried to mimic his routine, but most just stared. One hulking young man excused himself, heading into a side room. He was quickly followed by another. Brandon beamed proudly, his own blue-green posers throbbing wildly as his huge boyfriend held the room in thrall.

"This got you hot?" Dan softly asked his boyfriend, winking at him as he started pumping his chest, making the two globes of perfect male muscular development inflate further with size and power, honing them further into pinnacles of strength.

Brandon's breath caught in his throat, a gulping sound audible only to Dan. His posers were showing off his rather impressive manhood, and he knew that Dan would drive him over the edge if he didn't take drastic countermeasures. Brandon picked up a pair of dumbbells, hefty things, but nowhere near what Dan was lifting. He began to do shoulder presses with them, knowing they would show off much of his upper body all at once. He made sure to do each rep at a slow, deliberate pace, his muscles slowly filling with blood, bloating larger, veins and striations becoming more prominent. "When this competition is over..." he breathed to Dan, "I want you to fuck me, Dan. I want you to make wild love to me all night..."

"I'd do that to you even if it were just another Saturday," Dan smirked as he stopped his presses and went on to pump his back and quads and calves, making the entirety of his body bulge even bigger and more fiercely with brawn. He wasn't going to rest on his laurels for this competition; he was going to show everyone here what true muscle development was!

"I'm going to hold you to that, Dan Stockwell," Brandon chided playfully. He watched Dan eagerly, hungrily, as the massive young high school musclegod pumped up his 700 pound body to even larger, freakier proportions. Brandon no longer noticed the other competitors, as they left the room or returned, faces flushed. The young, muscled artist simply watched as Dan lifted, while pumping up his own impressive muscles. Brandon could feel the energy between them, and it made him sing inside. Just as he felt like he couldn't hold in his love (and lust) any longer, the mayor's voice crackled over the loudspeakers, announcing that the competition would begin in ten mere minutes.

"Oops, gotta oil up. Lemme help you," Dan insisted, taking a bottle of posing oil out of his bag and pouring some onto Brandon's full, plump young muscles, drenching them in the shiny fluid.

Brandon nodded, and gave Dan a thankful smile. "You better let me return the favor..." he breathed happily, feeling Dan's huge hands work the oil onto his muscles, the slick liquid mixing with the light sheen of sweat that had developed on his skin. Brandon felt like he was melting into Dan's strong but gentle touch, even if he shivered with pleasure once or twice, when Dan hit a particularly sensitive spot. As Dan got down to the waist area, Brandon began to moan very softly, as the 700 pound hulk's fingers slipped under his posers, rubbing the brownish oil all over his glutes, then down around his manhood. Brandon had to bite his lower lip to distract himself, to avoid losing it right there and filling his new posing trunks with a hefty helping of his seed. Several deep breaths helped as well, and by the time Dan had finished off Brandon's muscular legs, the artist had regained his composure. For the most part. "My turn..." he purred happily, reaching for the bottle.

The oil spilled over the mountains and valleys of Dan's physique, coating his perspiring muscles with an extra layer of masculine radiance that would blow any judge away. As Brandon worked it into the flesh, he could feel that Dan's muscles had no give, no mercy. They were as if filled with iron, as if Brandon was touching a statue of a perfect demigod that deigned to commiserate with mortals. Dan sighed and moaned with Brandon's ministrations, increasing in intensity around Dan's gluteus maximus and his bulbous basket. "If I look half as good as I feel..." he whispered, eyes closed, purely enjoying the sensation of being himself.

"Better..." Brandon replied, his voice deep and rich, yet soft and silky at the same time. "You look fantastic... and this tanner will bring out every impossible feature of you even more so..." Indeed, even with something as mundane as posing oil, Brandon's artistic nature lent a hand. He made sure it went on just right - not too light, not too thick, an extra dab where needed. He loved the feeling of Dan's massive muscles under his hands, loved working the oil into the skin, slowly transforming Dan into a massive figure of polished bronze. Brandon was particularly careful around Dan's posers, not wanting to get a bit of the dye on the shiny golden fabric. He managed successfully, managing to caress Dan's huge glutes and the top of his epic manhood, without so much as smudging the golden fabric that contained it all. "All done," Brandon said at last, stepping back, looking Dan up and down. His hulking young boyfriend was truly magnificent, every pumped muscle big, tan, and ready for display. "Perfect. Just perfect."

"You help make me that way," Dan beamed down at his gorgeous lover. He sauntered his way over to the other competitors and noticed Coach Howard milling around with the rest of the men in the adult contest, sizing up the competition's muscular mass and baskets, the old size queen that he was. "Gettin' nervous, coach?" Dan asked, a bright smile on his face.

Coach Red Howard's head whipped around at the sound of Dan's voice. "Just being prepared, I..." Coach Howard's voice dropped off as he got a look at Dan, the young musclefreak looming over him in all his pumped, bronzed glory. Coach's eyes went wide, as they raked across Dan's massiveness, taking in the massive perfection of the young bodybuilder. As Coach's gaze reached Dan's golden package, he actually took a step backwards, shocked to see so much manmeat packed into golden cloth. He slowly looked up at Dan's face, and a grin began to form. "Well Dan, I'm sure glad that I'm in the adult division, and that you'e not... I've got enough competition already without adding you to the mix!" He noticed Brandon out of the corner of an eye, and gave the smaller young muscleman a wink. "Knock 'em dead, Brandon," he grinned reassuringly. Then his eyes returned to Dan. "Not that big Dan here needs any luck wishes from me..."

Dan chuckled and playfully punched Red in his beefy shoulder. Scanning the crowd again he saw Officer Richard Stark preening himself, making sure his posers were perched just-so on his relatively slim hips. "Officer!" Dan called out, drawing the attention of the cop away from his own self-absorbed worship. "Good luck today!"

Dick Stark grinned in reply, rolling his shoulders forward, spreading his lats into a pair of wide, swooping wings, looking even broader due to the narrowness of his waist and hips. His impressive cock seemed bloated inside his snow white posing trunks, the pristine fabric contrasting with his oil-tinted thighs. "You too Dan!" the huge lawman called back in reply, "Like you'll need it, you big stud!" Stark laughed good-naturedly, bringing up his arms for an impressive double-bi, the round, bloated muscle bellies of his biceps seeming to reach for the ceiling. "You too, Brandon!" he added in a moment later, also giving the young artist a wink.

Dan waved goodbye to Dick and looked around for Phil, but couldn't find him. "Where'd Phil go? I swear, I practically had to dress that kid this morning to make sure he got here ready to go. Do you know he hadn't even shaved his body yet?" Dan sighed, griping about his smaller cousin to Brandon. "If I know him these days, he probably got sidetracked with Brick somewhere in a utility closet..."

As if on cue, there was a commotion off to the side. A door swung open, and out tumbled Brick. The be-mowhawked bear was nude, except for the fine fur that covered his broad, muscular body. He let out a pleased guffaw as he rolled to a stop, his thick chest rising and falling with each deep breath, his big cock at attention, thick and hard like the rest of him. Brick's skin was smudged all over, bits of posing oil here and there. As he lay on the floor, Phil stepped out of the closet also, a stray prop or two falling behind him. Even under the fake tan of the posing oil, it was clear that Phil was flushed. He took his big dick, which glistened with cum and saliva, and slowly stuffed it into his striped brown posers. He stepped forward, a broad grin across his bearded face, : and helped Brick up off the floor. The older bear grinned, utterly unconcerned by his nakedness and arousal. "Go get 'em kid," he growled, giving Phil's ass a playful slap. Phil growled back, flexing his thick pecs to emphasize the point, and then turned to Dan and Brandon, walking toward them and the competition. "Sorry I'm running behind, guys. Brick just wanted to wish me luck." Phil's brilliant grin held no modesty whatsoever.

"Well Brick certainly has his own unique way of doing that, doesn't he?" Dan muttered, looking past Phil at Brick patiently collecting his clothing from the closet and stepping back into his pants, hiding his 11" stiff cock behind the fabric once more. "At least you won't have an excuse to get that billy club of yours stiff on stage," Dan chided his cousin.

Phil's response was nonchalant, to the point of being cocky. "Pff. Please, Dan. I'm so fucking horny right now, it was all Brick could do to keep me from tearing right through my posers and doing the competition au naturale!" Dan's cousin let out a loud chuckle at that, his entire body seeming to glow, thanks to his recent session with Brick in the prop room. "The man just wanted to help me. You know. Help with some posing oil. Help me with my pump, a bit more..." Phil's grin returned, with a mischievous cast to it. "Nothing like plowing a hot piece of man to give you the pump of your life, Dan. My muscles feel ready to pop!" Indeed, Dan and Brandon couldn't help but notice, Phil's body was quite fantastically pumped, every freshly-shaved muscle looking thick, juicy, and vascular. His sexual escapades with Brick had clearly given Phil a significant confidence boost. The bearded young stud strode toward the line of competitors waiting in the wings of the stage, a cocky grin on his handsome face, a healthy bulge in his tight posers.

"I swear, ever since he and Brick started seeing each other, it's like my cousin finally stepped out of his shell," Dan told Brandon, shaking his head with a lopsided grin at the cocky young musclebear.

Brandon laughed at the comment, watching Phil stride toward the stage. "He certainly has blossomed, hasn't he? From shy and skinny to... well, to that!" Brandon looked back at Dan. "Although I can kind of understand it... I mean, I'm hardly the same guy you met on that first day at school..." Brandon bounced his succulently muscular pecs for emphasis, while giving Dan a grin that could melt the Antarctic. "Never thought I'd be here, wearing next to nothing, about to display my body for all these people... with my massive, frightfully sexy boyfriend just behind me..." Just as Brandon was about to say more, Mayor Skaggs' voice crackled over the loudspeaker, calling up the first group of competitors. Brandon just smiled at Dan, as the competition began.

The teen division was going first, from the lightest weight group to the heaviest. That meant that it was Brandon's turn to go on stage to pose before either Phil or Dan. The gorgeous young man stepped out onto stage and got some delighted murmurs from the audience. As Brandon's musical cue came on, a classical piece of course, Brandon fluidly moved to the strings, his fantastic muscular size belying his flexibility and grace. He looked like he'd practiced his moves obsessively and never failed to hit a pose right on cue for maximum impact.

At 285 solid pounds, Brandon outsized most of the teen competitors. Yet it was his performance that blew most of the judges away. His body was perfectly proportioned, each muscle just right in comparison to its neighbor... and when he flexed... it was as if each muscle underwent a dramatic transformation. The shape shifting, becoming more pronounced, more powerful. His striations showed off his development, while his veins seemed to be in the perfect aesthetic arrangement, beautiful even as they rose under his skin, hugging the hard bellies of his big muscles. By the time he gave his final bow and wave, and moved off the stage, the audience was in rapture, spectators and judges alike hard as could be, leaking pre, leaking more than that in more than a few cases. Brandon's performance had awed many, his movements so fluid and graceful despite his size, it was as if he'd made love to the entire room.

As the classes jumped up to the super-heavies (only Phil and Dan were included in this group), Phil swallowed hard. Brandon had been so impressive, his was an act that was hard to follow. Still, he had confidence in his muscles and the time and effort he'd put into his routine and he did a last-minute check on his posers to make sure they cupped his glutes and spent package correctly before striding out on stage to mostly silence, punctuated by a few gasps and the odd murmur of "He can't be a fucking teenager."

The comments revived Phil, rekindling his confidence. He remembered Brick's words of encouragement, delivered between pants and moans and grunts as Phil had fucked his bearish lover raw. That a hog fucker like Brick wanted him was a huge boost to Phil. His gait became a strut as he took the center of the stage. The music started, something deep and low and slightly dangerous. He grinned to the audience, a feral cast to his handsome, bearded face. He didn't try for Brandon's artistry. Phil went for pure, animal power. Every flex was an explosion, his thick muscles popping into stark relief, veins engorging suddenly, struggling to stretch across huge, thick muscles. He grinned savagely, his movements purposeful and powerful, showing his freaky body to his audience. Brandon had made love to them, but Phil was ravaging them with his overwhelming masculinity, his sheer magnetism overpowering their senses. He didn't make love to their senses, he fucked them raw. His flexes often punctuated by rough growls, his cock starting to throb again, as he displayed his size and power on stage. As he turned at last, his routine over, he gave the audience one last look, whirling about for a mind-blowing most muscular pose, then stalking off stage confidently, his cock throbbing with lust, as he searched for Brick. He had seen his lover off to the side, and he needed him again. Now.

"My cousin, the horndog," Dan sighed as he shook his head with a grin. At least Phil was enjoying himself! But now it was his turn to concentrate and psyche himself up for his performance. He slapped his own pecs a couple times to drum up the adrenaline, get his head into the game. As his name was called out, he strutted out to an audibly shocked audience. They'd been treated to a parade of muscular teenage flesh so far, but it all paled to the vision of muscular perfection before them, stunned looks on people's faces.

The staff almost forgot to cue up Dan's music, and the irritated goliath had to signal backstage for them to play his cut. As the ebullient pop tune played over the speakers, Dan grinned handsomely and threw himself into his routine, flexing his biceps, quads, pecs, delts, glutes, triceps, abs and whatever else he had thought of to the thumping dance beats, looking out into the audience to see the stunned looks on their faces.

Brandon had made love to the audience. Phil had given them a raw, animal fucking. Dan simply overwhelmed them. Trying to contemplate 700 pounds of rock solid muscle on a mortal body was driving them to distraction. Most did not notice the glitch with the music. They certainly didn't pay it any mind when it played. They were transfixed by the town's alpha muscle - the biggest, freakiest piece of male flesh in town. And as Dan went through his routine, the audience lapped up every bit of it. They stared in rapt awe as the huge young hulk flexed in time with the music, watching one massive muscle bulge bigger and freakier at his command. Some were transfixed by one bulge more than others, drooling at the sight of his immense tool, imprisoned in gold, the proper color to crown the king of the competition. Those few who had retained dry crotches despite Brandon and Phil's amazing routines stood no chance against Dan's sheer, overwhelming muscularity.

Dan could actually hear the panting, the labored breathing of men losing control over their libidos in the audience, cum splashing against the confines of their pants, men furtively whispering, "Holy fucking hell," as they saw a superior being display his physique for their amusement. It took everything Dan had not to let his tool swell up (too much) in narcissistic joy at the situation. When the music finally came to a close, Dan reluctantly gave the audience one last flex. A truly magnificent double bi, his immense arms bigger than most men's chests, his big basket proudly displayed below his insane abs and between his mighty thighs. Without the music, the sounds of the audience were that much more noticeable. At the judges' table, several men were slumped in their chairs, overwhelmed, their wet, sticky crotches the first clue that a more serious medical problem was not to blame. Even Mayor Skaggs was affected, the hunky muscleman suffering from excessive perspiration on his brow, and copious pre in his pants. He unbuttoned his jacket to cool off a bit, unintentionally showing off how the thin fabric of his shirt clung to his muscled torso. As Dan slowly turned, and exited the stage, a collective groan rose from the audience; part disappointment, part lust, part relief that the man who had caused them to lose control had finally moved beyond their sight.

The men who had watched from backstage were flabbergasted as Dan walked past, a smug grin on the giant's face as he sauntered back to await his name to be called again. He noticed the utility closet was again closed and there were some furtive noises coming from within... Phil and Brick had a problem being discreet, but Dan could hardly blame them. They weren't built for discreet.

It was minutes before the judges had recovered sufficiently to begin the next round of the competition. The delay was noticeable, and behind the stage, it produced a variety of responses. Some men were uncomfortable, knowing that Dan's sexual potency had proved too much for many of the judges. Others were quite aroused, for precisely the same reason. Brandon, for his part, was quite proud, almost smug as he noted the break in the proceedings. "Drove them all over the edge, did you?" he chided playfully, standing next to Dan. "Not that I blame them, of course. You drive me crazy too..." Brandon grinned slyly, about to make another smart comment, when a particularly loud bang came from within the utility closet. It was followed by a series of grunts and growls and groans that were no longer furtive at all. It was clear that Phil and Brick were fucking like mad. Brandon had the good grace to blush, even as he grinned in the direction of the door. "Your cousin sure has changed..." he remarked wryly, just as the loudspeaker crackled to life again.

: "Brandon Dumarque and Daniel Stockwell please take the stage for posedown, please," came the voice of the MC. So it was the two of them that had locked up the competition! Dan felt bad momentarily for his cousin before another growl from the utility closet reminded him that Phil was probably happy doing his own thing at the moment. Brandon and Dan shared a look of excitement and determination before marching back up to the stage for compulsory poses.

The contrast could not have been more stark. Brandon's perfect shape and fluid motions, compared to Dan's overwhelming brawn and size. The two young men posed side-by-side, the judges trying (sometimes futilely) to compare the two. One judge would be drawn in by the shape of Brandon's muscles, while another would get lost in the size of Dan's. Another would be swept away by Brandon's fluid, dance-like motions, while yet another would find himself drowning in the more forceful poses of big Dan. In the end, the lovers and competitors had to run through the poses twice, just so that the judges could truly see everything.

They exited the stage to a small smattering of applause from the men who had already exhausted themselves sexually by the raw displays earlier in the show. "Bran, I really think it could go either way," Dan nervously/excitedly said to his lover/competition. "I mean, I think I blew some poses out there and you look... like... Like the statue of David joined a hardcore gym or something," he blushed.

Brandon blushed himself, revealed by a darkening of his oiled cheeks. "Well, David is fine and well, but let's not forget about you, my big bronze Colossus..." Brandon's strong finger poked against Dan's huge chest. "I may pose well... but you are quite simply the biggest, freakiest man here. And that has got to count for something. A lot, based on how some of those judges were looking at you. Not that I blame them, of course. I love to eat you with my eyes too!" Brandon chuckled at that, his hands roaming Dan's massive chest. They ignored the sounds from the utility closet now, knowing that Phil and Brick would be along in their own time. While Dan and Brandon waited, the announcer began calling up other competitors... It seemed the teen awards would be out before the adult ones. They were giving out runner up prizes now... Then some of the numbered places. When they got to third, they called out Phil's name. The moans and grunts in the closet paused. Moments later, Phil burst out, stuffing his cock in his posers as he ran, the sound of Brick's chuckles trailing behind him, as Phil ran out onto the stage, grinning broadly, to accept his third place medal.

He had been on his way to orgasm and his meat was extremely full in his poser, nearly overfilling the pouch as he flexed his pecs behind the medal, making it bounce as he raised both arms in victory, egging on the people in the audience who had favored him. Brick slowly emerged, pulling his pants back on, walking over to the wings of the stage, grinning at the way Phil was showing off. The big young stud was having quite a time of it, flexing his pecs, thrusting out his bloated package, the cock engorged with blood, very visible under the striped fabric. Phil saw Brick off to the side, and with a few swift steps, grabbed the surprised bear, and pulled him on stage. Wrapping his arms around his older lover, Phil planted a long, searing kiss on Brick's lips, pulling the strong man against him. The audience erupted into cheers, as Phil swept Brick into his arms, carrying the furry muscleman off stage, Phil's eager crotch leading the way. As he carried Brick, the announcer returned, calling Dan and Brandon to the stage. The two complied, standing in the very center, as the announcer began his spiel. "And the winner is..." he intoned, dragging out the announcement.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2012, 08:34 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Heh, I must say that I loved seeing the Olympia finals yesterday, but this...is just the "Olympus" of our deepest fantasies! I don't even care for the winner, but I hope Dan gets it, because it is simply overkill, and I loooove overkilling when it comes to muscle growth stories.

Congratulations!
  #3   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2012, 09:27 AM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,278 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
Mad Dog. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Enough said!
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2012, 01:53 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
You're welcome :3
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2012, 07:15 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Again, thanks for continuing a well crafted story. I'm looking forward to more.
  #6   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2012, 08:22 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
fuck! I think the judges aren't the only ones overwhelmed XD

Great chapter!

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic