The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclegrowthdm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2012, 12:49 AM

musclegrowthdm
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegrowthdm
Robotech Inc - Part 2

Robotech Inc - Part 2 – Might makes innovation

The solarium was once again filled with exotic plants and Pierson had been spending an idle morning laying out on a chaise lounge, sunning himself in the comforts of his own home. He'd abandoned the gym a few years ago, tiring of the workouts that were completely unnecessary for maintaing his perfect body and the novelty of showing off with the weights long gone.

He heard Richard coming into the apartment, his footsteps heavy on the marble staircase that lead up from the elevator. They'd been together for five years now, Richard at first reluctant to admit what a muscle slut worshipping slave he really was, but eventually owning up to the fact. He adored Pierson's E-90 Robotech purchase. How he'd ever pretended he didn't was beyond him now. Pierson was a true muscle god.

"Hey Honey, whatta you feel like doing today?" Pierson called out to his lover, "There's an ultimate fighting match at the civic, we could go back stage and have some fun."

"Oh, I like that idea," Richard answered as he neared the top of the stairs. "But maybe you might want to do something else tonight."

"Like what?"

Richard's voice came from behind the lounge chair, "Well, I went shopping. You might want to help me with my package."

A moment's silence hung in the air, and curious, Pierson turned in his seat.

The sun shone down on Richard, standing completely naked and relaxed in his brand new custom built G-125 Robotech body. Richard's familiar handsome face was smiling down from a top the largest, most perfectly formed man that had ever existed. A ridiculously long and thick cock completed the package.

A moment passed, in stunned silence, before Pierson finally managed to mutter, "OH… MY…. GOD."

Richard grinned to himself as he thought of his recent purchase. His grin spread wide across his face looking at his large muscular companion sprawled in his lounge chair.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Richard keenly remembered walking into the Robotech Inc factory showroom. Once more he entered with wide eyes. The vast complex was enormous, but now it’s displays were commercial and colorful. The models were lined up in succession from first created to the latest and greatest. Greatest being BIGGEST and STRONGEST.

Richard’s entrance triggered a nimble approach from a nearby behemoth of a salesman. The salesman wore a suit and tie the size Richard only saw once on a man, and that was his current mass monster, Pierson. The business-like behemoth flexed involuntarily as he realized he was being admired, and Richard readjusted himself and squared his jaw for negotiation.

The salesman gave Richard a friendly broad grin. “How may I help you…” The salesman’s eyes glazed for a moment, and his pause lasted for but a moment… “Richard? I believe you were last in a rough 5 years ago with your friend Pierson. I remember that day.”

Richard was stunned that the salesman would have remembered his name. After all, it was a long… long time ago .

The salesman filled the silence as swiftly as if he were reading Richard’s mind. “I’m sorry. I am that salesman that helped your friend Pierson to purchase his E-90 model. I have a currently upgraded to the D-48 Model. It was an only showroom model that was only created for size. This model still pales in comparison to the E-90, but is still vastly superior to the preceding models. But I digress. How may I help you Mr. Elbee?”

“UUm… I would really like to see what innovations you have made since our last visit sir.” Richard blundered out to the salesman. The salesman gave him a knowing grin, and waved Richard to the back of the showroom.

“The models A thru C are now more common, and they have lowered in price. The need for stronger manual labor opened the market to industrial and corporate buyers. They, in turn, ‘bestow’ the ‘equipment’ upon the individual workers at a contracted price for years of service.”

“Is that how you managed to obtain the one and only Model D-48 prototype?”

“Being the ONLY salesman does have its advantages.” With a smirk, the massive muscle man gracefully stopped in front of a large steel door, which was much like an old vertical garage door. Deftly, and without pause, he leaned down lifting the large steel door with one hand high above his 6’5 head. His other powerful hand motioning Richard into the brightly lit room.

Richard strolled into the well-illuminated room, and his eyes went to the 5 male figures in large glass tubes filled with a viscous liquid. Richard noticed that the figures resembled the A-7 Series, his B-9 series, the C-12 Series, E-90 series, and a new even more hulking model he had never seen before. The salesman saw Richards mouth go slack, and his eyes bulge outward. “What… is… THAT!” Richard finally said with wild excitement as he pointed to the Largest behemoth he had ever seen before.

That is the new G -125 Model. The F-105 was a series that was a prototype model much like the D-48. These Models are being upgraded with the new ‘human genome’ that we developed. It allows for adaptation. The previous E-90 series could rebuild the muscle fibers like a human, but this new model literally has no forseen limits. It’s ability can dwarf that of the E-90 in strength and size. The only downside is that the G-125 requires a full day to grow into it’s potential.”

The only words that rang in the handsome jock’s mind were that ‘It’s ability can dwarf that of the E-90 in strength and size’, and for that he would have it. No matter what the cost. Anything was worth being more than an equal to Pierson.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Richard’s smile was even more dazzling because of his elation to his new body. He strode forward with his beaming smile as his massive muscles pushed on one another perfectly. His muscles were now slightly larger than Pierson’s. When Richard was standing above Pierson and his slack jawed adoration, he raised his massive bicep to a full peak. It’s mass grew and grew to an enormous 24 inches.

“How do you like them apples?” Richard growled with swagger he had never had before. “I… didn’t.. I mean.. Holy shit! I didn’t think you wanted that size!” Spouted Pierson as he raised his thick strong hands to feel his man’s new bulging bicep.

“I think we will have our own muscle match right here big man. Time to see who the REAL big strong muscle man is” Richard said with a slightly deeper voice than before. With no hesitation the big muscle god easily scooped up his muscular counterpart out of his chair, and placed him on the other side of the coffee table. Pierson, still in shock at Richard’s new strength and confidence just stared as the large bicep slammed into the top of the coffee table and pumped up to a thick peak.

“Yeah… you don’t look THAT much bigger than me. Lets see what this new body of yours has got!”

Pierson’s large fist wrapped around Richard’s thick new hand, and Pierson moved his hand to the top of their gripped hands. With a grin he released his hand, and each began to test the others strength… Richard played his game of waiting, and Pierson couldn’t help but egg Richard on. Pierson slowly lowered Richards arm, and Richard’s confident smile started to falter. Pierson’s eyebrow furrowed and he put all of his energy into the struggle, and WHAM slamming Richards arm onto the table with just as much force as he had with his partner’s old body .

Richard looked in fear… and then in anger. He lifted his opposite arm, and slammed it on the table. His partner, and loving counterpart, was eager to take out his once small muscle boy. Their hands clasped, and just as before Pierson slammed his arm to the table with enough force to crack the stainless steal liner. Richard grunted out of frustration . He demanded a rematch. Defeated again and again. His arms were sore after 3 defeats with both arms. His massive muscles throbbing. He could feel his arms burning with the effort.

Pierson rose triumphant, Literally, in a standing DBI pose that rose over his big but weak muscle stud. He bounced his massive muscles, and he finally kissed his enormously pumped biceps in display of superiority. “I think I like THESE apples there big boy! Now worship this BIG muscle cock buddy . You know the rules!”

Richard rose enough to grab every muscles of his muscled super man, and he brought them to his lips. Kissing and licking his big strong superior muscles. His partner may not have been stronger than him, but he is certainly Bigger… in more ways than one. Pierson stroked Richard’s 10 inch cock until it was 12 inches of superior rock hard muscle in his hands, and it was his turn to service the big man before he continued his punishment for losing. Pierson easily lifted his muscled man aloft to carry him to the bedroom with his cock crushed between his pecs for safe keeping.

Pierson couldn’t help but lord his strength over Richard… He tossed him on the bed from across the room before moving in to hold him down. His muscles large, and in charge, and he raised Richard’s legs up bringing his ass upwards to meet his growing thick member. “YEAH COME TO DADDY BIG BOY!”

Pierson fucked Richard mercilessly for hours until they were both exhausted. They lay asleep all night, and it was well into the day before Richard awoke slowly. His eyes slowly opened to look down at Pierson lying next to him. His muscles were larger and thicker than his once gargantuan muscle man. In fact… He was ENORMOUS. He was more than enormous. He was larger than the prototype in the showroom! He felt strong and powerful like he always dreamed of! He looked to his bicep that was behind Pierson holding up his back, and it must be 30 inches … if not MORE… of corded steel cables. He grinned and flexed his arm watching Pierson rise up and up. Then, as if his growing muscle edged his muscle man from his sleep, he slowly sputtering awake.

“Huh? What… uuugh…uuuuuuuuaaaaagh” He said moaning as he stretched to try to arise from his slumber. Richard grinned down at his man admiring his slow adorable morning routine of confusion. “So you are finally waking up little man?” Richard boomed, and it was then that he realized that he was growing into this body’s power. Even his voice was deeper and more powerful.

“Huh…what? Little!? HAHA I think you are still dreaming big man…..” It was then that Pierson looked up into his muscled man’s face. He passed his large inflated 12 inch cock, his 70 inch chest, and his enormous neck to look upon his Lover’s gleamingly wicked smile “I am NOT little!” He said with a struggle, and with one strong beastly arm Richard crushed Pierson onto his chest and held him to watch him try to resist his new size.

Richard’s grin widened as Pierson realized just how strong Richard had become. His arm could easily crush him onto his enormous chest. Richard’s cock was growing harder still as he moved Pierson up and down on his cock. “I really think I’m going to like this big boy. I LOVE being the muscle man now. You are going to like it when I fuck you senseless big boy?”

Pierson tried to resist but Richard easily lifted him up, and he poked his ass with his enormous god cock. Pierson glanced back with an awkward feeling of inadequacy, and then glanced over Richard’s new body in a need for muscle he hadn’t felt in years. However, quickly he shook his head. “No! You know the rules big man!! Competition first! The same one I bested you in first because you STILL have yet to best me in arm wrestling!”

Richard’s face never lost the grin. He only lifted his arms into a dbi pose and said, “That’s what I’m talkin about. BRING IT ON muscle boy! We will see how you fare against me this time! Here let me help you up little man”

Richard rose from the bed, and easily lifted Pierson with one strong thick arm, and he deftly tossed him across his shoulder patting his ass as he walked to the coffee table for his rematch.

“Put me down!” Pierson demanded with dignity. Richard reluctantly tossed him onto the chair opposite the coffee table flexing his big meaty pecs. “You won’t be talking back to me after I win will you little boy?”

“You haven’t won yet have you big man? I seem to remember you lost to a smaller muscle man before big wimp”

Pierson looked astonished at Richard as he heard a low growl emit from his big thick muscled form. It was frightening as much as it was erotic.

“Duly noted SIR” He said from clenched teeth as he slammed his arm to the coffee table creating a massive indent in the stainless steel surface. “Sorry I guess I don’t know my own strength”. Pierson looked shocked at the sly almost childish grin of his counterpart. He wasn’t kidding. Slowly he slid down to meet him and clasp his larger fist with his own.

Pierson raised his other hand and made sure the two remained in neutral position with a firm hand grip, and then he released. Richard was not pushing hard like before, and Pierson slowly lowered Richards arm backward. Richard looked up in awe and fear, and his arm went down further … further. JUST when Pierson thought he had miraculously won, Richard’s face became that of a hard powerful muscle god. His fear became confidence, and his bicep peak became larger and thicker than anything he had seen before. His bicep was enormous. Growing slowly as he flexed it for him slow broke. Inching back up to neutral position, and STILL his arm was not fully flexed. He could tell now. His strength was amazing, and still it pumped into him folding his arm down further down. Richard grinned at Pierson as he flexed hard and forced his hand into the steel so hard that it toppled Pierson and left a hold in the top corner of the table.

“Come on Pierson show me what you got! Next arm!” Richard lifted his other arm. Pierson got up, and shook his head to put his opposing arm up. Once they were up and neutral Richard started to push down on his arm slowly. He watched as his big lover’s arm bulged with power, but it was smaller and weak compared to his own. Slowly he inched his lover’s arm to the table… with each movement down, down, and down his arm grew larger and larger as he flexed it fully, and then WHAM!

Richard’s grin was immeasurable, and the pump his muscles had was intense. In fact it gave Pierson the distinct idea to measure their growing girth, but he was met by his strong and powerful muscle man’s eyes. “Best two out of three boy. Time for bid daddy to show you what this super muscle man can do!”

Again their arms wrestled with each other, and Richard’s confidence became muscle dominance. He slammed Pierson’s arms down again and again. His size and strength now what he always wished them to be, and he was going to make sure his muscle man knew it. Chuckling Pierson looked at his muscle god in fear and pain each time his arms were almost ripped from their sockets, but his arms healed quickly. No human could ever bear to take a taste of strength from this behemoth of a muscle god’s power.

After the last match Richard slowly rose up flexing his new gargantuan biceps in a triumphant DBI pose. “YEAH LITTLE BOY!! WHO IS THE BIG SUPER MUSCLE GOD NOW HUH!? FUUUUCK!!! Now I know how you felt all those years…… Now it’s time to service a REAL muscle god. NOW!”

Pierson stared in awe until his smaller form was lifted up, and his mouth was shoved on his muscle gods’ cock. It was so hard and fast he gagged on his superior man meat. He knew that this was just a small show of strength, and he was coming to realize that the tables had truly turned. Pierson gave a grin as he sucked his super man’s cock, and he grabbed his huge muscle ass and rammed him into his mouth and down his throat.

“YEAH!!! NOW THAT IS A GOOD BOY! FUUUUUUCK YEEEAAAAAH!!!!” Roared Richard. His massive muscles bouncing as his cock swells larger and larger down his muscle boy’s throat. Pierson’s eyes looked up to his superior muscle man in time to see Richard grinning down at him bouncing his now superior pecs and arms. Flexing them one at a time with enough confidence to make Pierson leak precum looking up at his big Behemoth. With a moan Pierson jacked his cock as you sucked harder and faster on Richard’s enormous member.

“YEAH!” Richard raised his huge biceps into a huge DBI pose and flexed his massive guns. He stared at them, and then down at Pierson’s smaller puny cannons. “I am gonna like being the BIG FUCKER! OH FUUCK! GOD FEELS SO GOOD!!” With a grunt and moan Richard’s hand crushed Pierson’s head onto his cock over and over until his huge cock exploded with cum down his throat. Richard’s bestial roar caused Pierson to jack his own cock fiercely. Jacking and gulping and pumping his tiny cock as he was impaled on his muscle god’s cock. With tears in his eyes Pierson continued to gulp, and he finally climaxed to erupt at the feet of his Muscle man as he drank the last of his spunk.

Richard slowly lifted Pierson up from under his armpits after his spasms of exstacy subsided. “Yeah I think I’m going to get used to this lover. I feel like I am the biggest baddest fucking stud right now!”

Pierson grinned at his enormous man holding him like a toy. He couldn’t help but be enthralled as well as astonished. “You ARE the big fucking man now Super man! FUCK!! You act like I am nothing. I can’t even budge you now!”

“Yeah I seem to remember 5 years feeling like that… Time for a little change. Isn’t that right boy?” Richard commanded as he slowly squeezed his man with a chest so hard he could feel Pierson’s ribs ache and strain under his power.

“Y….y.. Yes SIR!”

“That’s what I like to hear. NOW… Go run and get the tape measure. I want to see how big I’m growing! ….. MOVE IT BOY!” Richard said with a cocky grin. Pierson could do nothing but swiftly search for the measuring tape as he contemplated his newly super sized muscle man. He couldn’t get bigger and stronger…. Could he?

Last edited by musclegrowthdm; October 7th, 2012 at 08:54 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to musclegrowthdm For This Useful Post:
charmcitywop (October 17th, 2012), christianmac (October 10th, 2012), meteorpm (October 12th, 2012), northpole1966 (October 11th, 2012), Terrylee Long (October 12th, 2012), willfrog13 (October 13th, 2012)
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2012, 04:15 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
That story was already wicked hot, but is still growing into something even more amazing! Congratulations!
  #3   Add to pittgymguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2012, 06:37 AM

pittgymguy is on a distinguished road
Fucking work of art! Can't wait for part 3. Could there yet be a stronger model being built?
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2012, 12:25 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Nicely done! Richard has the last word - until the next model comes out!!!
  #5   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2012, 09:06 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Like .
  #6   Add to Massivebdy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2012, 03:24 PM

Massivebdy is on a distinguished road
so many Robotech possibilities...

Well that was fun, and hot, and a great delight to re-visit my Robotech characters! Thanks for latching on to my Part 1 ending and following it through to a great new muscle sex-scapade chapter. I especially loved the salesman at Robotech getting in on the act a bit.

It makes me want to pick up the reins again and offer a Part 3 !
  #7   Add to musclegrowthdm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2012, 10:35 PM

musclegrowthdm
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegrowthdm
Robotech Part 3

Tee hee

Posting part 3 right now

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline