The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to YouOweMeMoney5's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2012, 10:43 PM

YouOweMeMoney5 is on a distinguished road
Summoning is a Risky Business - Part 1

Hi there.

So I have been a member of this forum for a few years, but never really gotten up the courage to write anything. Lately however, I've gotten this story in my head and tonight I typed it all out in about 3 hours. I'd love some feedback, and your opinion on if it is worth continuing. Also, help me out with spelling and grammar, I kinda suck at at those!

There is no actual growth in this segment, but it may soon be on its way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summoning is a Risky Business - Part 1

Aden craned his neck to glance out his bedroom window. The sun was a deep bright red and just barely above the horizon, slowly sinking to the edge of the world.

"So close..." he whispered to himself.

Aden was a very unobtrusive wizard. Thin, but not scrawny. Not attractive, but not ugly. At about 5 feet and 9 inches, he wasn't very tall, nor was he short. Aden blended very well into the background because he was exceedingly average, and he knew it.

But while his physical appearance was less than demanding, Aden was an exceptional magician. At 15 he had joined the Academy of Natural Magics, and by 20 he has graduated, two years ahead of schedule. Now, at 23, he had become intimately familiar with the workings of dark magic as well as summoning, and had used his powers to obtain a powerful reputation as well as a nice home alone in the woods. But he wanted more. A reputation was one thing, but Aden wanted to be more than just a magician. He wanted to be a GREAT magician. And what was one thing that every great magician affiliated with dark magic had?

A demon. A honest to horrifying, terrifying, evil demon.

And he was minutes from summoning one.

He glanced out his window again, and his heart skipped a beat. The sun had sunk past the horizons, and a darkness descended over the land.

"It's time!"

Aden sat and crossed his legs, eyes closed, and began to chant his incantation. Line after line, phrase after phrase, Aden sat and chanted for over an hour until his spell was complete. He opened his eyes and looked around his room. However, it was becoming harder to see in his room. Aden strained his eyes trying to see, but the more he tried, less became visible! Panicking, he ran to his cupboard and struck a match. The flame was bright at first, but began to dim, slowly, until he was in complete and utter darkness. No light existed for him to see, and for one wild moment Aden thought he had gone blind!

But then, he saw a faint glimmer. The light grew, and grew and grew! Suddenly the light EXPLODED into a fiery rainstorm, belching flames and smoke all over the room. Within a second his entire bedroom was on fire! Flames were engulfing all his possessions, years of his life were disintegrating before his eyes. Aden jumped to his feet and ran to the door of his bedroom, but not before the flames had covered the door. Turning on a dime, Aden rushed to his only window, but the fire had already covered it completely! He was trapped!!!

And then, the flames vanished.

Aden blinked. Was he hallucinating? Had he gone mad? But no, he still smelled the smoke, and the flames had left scorch marks on his windowsill. The fire had burned his dark purple curtains to tatteres and his bookshelf was falling apart.

"What the fu..!!!"

A quiet laugh stopped the words dead in his mouth.

It was cold. It was calculating. It was certainly not human.

"My apologies, Master. " The voice said smoothly, "That is known to happen when we are summoned."

The voice was getting louder, and Aden could only assume, getting closer.

"No doubt you could fix this with a spell or two, but you don't want to do that right now, do you?"

The voice was so powerful! Even speaking nonchalantly, Aden could hear the voice's undeniable power and control. A voice that came from years of experience. A voice that was as confident as it's owner was. A voice that reverberated through the room so that it filled every corner, nook and cranny. It was the voice of a demon.

And it was right behind him.

Aden turned slowly to see just what he had summoned, and audibly gasped.

This must have pleased the demon because he smiled widely. Aden saw rows of sharp, shiny white, pointed teeth. From there, the next thing he noticed were the demons eyes. The whites of his eyes were almost unnatural while the iris was a dark, blood red. Aden held the demons gaze for a few seconds before he noticed that the demons skin was a light shade of red. Not pink, per say, but not as dark of red as his eyes were, which stood out in stark relief. In between his eyes and his teeth, the demon had a perfect nose. Not to big or small, not crooked or hooked, but just the right size and shape. All these features, combined with a ruggedly square jaw, made the demon exceedingly handsome, much more than a mere mortal could hope to comprehend fully.

The next thing that Aden noticed were two rather large horns sticking out of the demons head. They protruded just slightly before curling toward the back of the demons head, stopping an inch beyond the back of the head. The demon's hair was slicked back in the same direction has his horns, and was as black as the pits from the hell he came from.

The demon's smile became even wider.

"Come now Master, there is more to me than my face..."

Aden let his gaze slowly drift downward, and it wasn't long before Aden had gasped again.

The demon was HUGE!

His shoulders were wider than any Aden had seen in the past. It looked as if someone had inflated basketballs and shoved them under his heated red skin. As he stared, the Demon slowly rolled his shoulders and Aden let out a whimper as he got to see those mounds of muscle move ever so slowly, almost teasingly as Aden watched. Only when the demon had stopped did Aden dare look down.

His eyes were met with two slabs of muscle that more than deserved the term pectorals. The demons meaty pecs bulged out so far that the demons darkred nipples were pointing slightly down towards the ground. In between the two glorious slabs was a beautiful crevice that Aden was sure he could lose his fingers in, and desperately wanted to try, but he kept still and his eyes continued their way down the demons body.

As his eyes crept slowly down over the demons body, the torso began to narrow to a waist that was very narrow, yet still proportional to the demons body. While this excited Aden, the demons abs were by far the best part. Eight large bricks of muscle were stacked above the demons waist, perfectly symmetrically. There was no fat on the demon, and because of this his abdominal muscles stood out, perfectly defined, as if a sculptor had placed each one in its proper place.

Before Aden's eyes could continue their journey, he heard the demon's powerfully smooth voice let out another chuckle, and he flexed his abs. Aden could almost hear the crunch of the muscles as they came together in a stunning display of muscle control. The abs writhed under the red skin, bulging and ripping, as the brick like muscles contorted themselves into new, even sexier shapes.

This was too much for Aden. His legs became jello, and he fell to one knee. On the ground, Aden caught a glimpse of the demons unbelievable tree trunk legs. The demons quads were titanic masses of shredded muscle. The muscle was unbelievably striated, and absurdly thick. They looked like they contained enough power cause an earthquake for sheer force. The demon slowly bent down, and Aden watched the muscle knot and bunch as the leg came down. Still trying not to pass out, Aden gasped for breath, overwhelmed by the sheer size of the demon.

"Here Master, let me assist you."

Aden felt two very large hands scoop him up and carry him as if he weighted no more than a down feather pillow. Heat rolled off the demon in waves, thoroughly exciting Aden as he was pressed against the demons meaty chest and walked back to his slightly burnt four poster bed. He could feel the powerful arms place him gently on the bed, and as he was let go, Aden got a good look at those arms.

Those, huge, rippling , bulging, veiny arms!

The demon watched Aden, and put his arms up in an astounding double bicep pose. The demon's arms swelled as he flexed them, feeding his muscles with as much blood as he could pump into his biceps and triceps. The veins continued to throb as the demon flexed his mountainous arms again, and this time they looked even bigger than before, bulging with untold strength.

Aden was staring, mouth agape, at this muscular monstrosity. He had summoned possibly the sexiest thing in all of existence, and was absolutely astounded! But then, a touch of fear set in. I mean, demons were known for sometimes killing their masters. Despite the sexual deviant in front of him, Aden licked his dry lips, and spoke.

"Y-you're n-not going to k-kill me, are you?" He quailed.

For the first time, the demons smug expression and wide smile were replaced with a look of hurt. Aden almost thought it criminal for that expression to even exist on a creature of such beauty, and immediately regretted asking.

"No, my Master. I could never hurt you. I exist only to do your bidding. Wether it is destroying your enemies, or providing my services for you personally, and anything in between."

The demon flashed his devilish grin again.

"And I do mean anything."

Aden gulped. He gazed at the demon again, drinking in his 6 foot 5 inches of amazing musculature. Aden felt his cock twitch, and slowly rise, creating a visible tent in his dark magicians robes.

"Perhaps I can help you with that Master..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2

Last edited by YouOweMeMoney5; October 15th, 2012 at 07:00 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to YouOweMeMoney5 For This Useful Post:
aguamentii (November 3rd, 2012), amauiguy (October 10th, 2012), beachdude (October 11th, 2012), Buffling (October 12th, 2012), christianmac (October 10th, 2012), contactkennya (October 10th, 2012), curinga (October 12th, 2012), dinjin (October 10th, 2012), gray_spirit (October 12th, 2012), Hanugumo (October 10th, 2012), hs81 (October 21st, 2012), icarusinny (October 14th, 2012), imfit (October 10th, 2012), Lucas88 (October 10th, 2012), makurra (October 10th, 2012), master_virus (October 21st, 2012), mastiff (October 11th, 2012), Maverick0095875 (October 10th, 2012), milwmuscleguy (October 10th, 2012), monkeyman80 (October 11th, 2012), muscleadmire (October 13th, 2012), MuscleHintz (October 10th, 2012), nnnrg (October 10th, 2012), omegaexcelus (October 10th, 2012), outsider (October 12th, 2012), padlock69 (October 10th, 2012), qapl2001 (October 11th, 2012), Reeza (October 16th, 2012), renbear (October 11th, 2012), revolution2233 (October 14th, 2012), rocketdog (October 10th, 2012), skumbum (October 11th, 2012), sonic260 (October 10th, 2012), sp00ner4 (November 2nd, 2012), stringra1970 (October 10th, 2012), sub2muscle (October 10th, 2012), Teenboy069 (October 16th, 2012), Terrylee Long (October 12th, 2012), timaanv (October 25th, 2012), wantulots (October 12th, 2012), worshipper (November 3rd, 2012), wrestlejock646 (October 10th, 2012), Wynfrith (November 1st, 2012), xxxtylerroberts (October 10th, 2012), Xyggurat (October 10th, 2012)
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2012, 04:37 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
That was indeed a hot start, poor Aden...or is it so? I look forward for the next chapters!

Congratulations, and welcome to the Writer's side of the forum

Cheers!
Terrylee Long (October 12th, 2012)
  #3   Add to makurra's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2012, 07:52 AM

makurra is on a distinguished road
Damn hot!! Keep going, please!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to makurra For This Useful Post:
  #4   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Cool start... Although it could end quickly if Aden isn't careful... Demons, like their cousins the Djin, tend have a very unique sense of humor, so binding is required in most cases... Therefore being inside a protection circle or summoning the demon into a confinement circle (or both) is generally recommended to ensure the wizard has time to properly "bind" the demon to his bidding.

As always when dealing with entities that can give you "your heart's desire" always observe Rules One and Two... 1) Be careful what you wish for, you may actually get it... 2) Be very careful about the precise statement of your desire... i.e. Make sure there are not any loop holes.
  #5   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2012, 03:25 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
This is amazing for a first story! I will definitely be looking forward to future installments should you choose to write them. Great writing!

One minor criticism I'd like to make is that while this chapter is great, there are a few grammar mistakes here and there. They certainly do not detract from the story, but they're noticeable. If you'd like me to help you edit this chapter or future chapters I can send you a private message, but only if you want my help. Remember, I'm only pointing that out because I love your story and think it could be even better. You're off to a great start!
  #6   Add to christianmac's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2012, 05:26 PM

christianmac is on a distinguished road
really enjoyed this story. Wish I had the balls or creativity to post something of my own!
The Following User Says Thank You to christianmac For This Useful Post:
  #7   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2012, 07:30 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Great start! Looking forward to more!
  #8   Add to YouOweMeMoney5's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 12th, 2012, 11:39 AM

YouOweMeMoney5 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for all the comments!

I've begun work on the second part, so it'll be a few days or so, but look out for it.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options