The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to YouOweMeMoney5's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 14th, 2012, 11:44 PM

YouOweMeMoney5 is on a distinguished road
Summoning is a Risky Business - Part 2

Part 1

So here is part Two. Took a few days, and I finished it tonight in about 3 hours. Please feel free to comment on any grammar/spelling mistakes. Pardon the mild plot development, but I have a plan in motion.

Also, can someone tell me how to format that URL to part 1 above? I want it to just be a link that says "Part 1" and have it automatically link, instead of this ugly URL just sitting there. >.<

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Perhaps I can help you with that Master..."

The hulking demon slowly bent down in front of Aden, only a few inches from the foot of the bed, his eyes fixated on Aden. The smile on the demons face widened as he slowly began to lift the dark magician robes up over Aden's feet, and slowly up his legs. Aden could see perfectly well where this was going, and he wanted it, badly. But Aden knew that having an unbound demon walking around could also be a very dangerous thing.

"N-no." Aden squeaked.

The demon stopped and looked at Aden longingly. Aden knew that the demon could very well continue with what he was planning to do without the slightest regard to any of his concerns, after all the demon was not yet bound to him. To his surprise, the demon took his hands away from Aden's robes and got to his feet.

"As you wish, Master." he said, sounding thoroughly disappointed.

Aden pulled his robes over himself again, which did nothing to hide his raging erection. He pushed himself off of the bed and quickly turned to face away from the amazingly sexy demon. Aden felt he might fall down again if he even so much as glanced at the demon, so he brushed off some soot from his robes and spoke without looking back at the demon.

"Do you have a name?" Aden asked, genuinely curious.

"I have many." The demon replied, in a very manner of fact tone. "One name for every master I have ever had."

"How many masters have you had, exactly?"

"86."

Aden's eyes widened. If this particular demon had out lived 86 previous masters, there was no telling how old he was! And it also meant that he was extremely powerful, far more powerful than Aden himself. There was no time to spare, Aden had to bind the demon to himself before he could wreak any havoc upon the world.

"Well then, I guess I must think of a name for you." Aden slowly said. "But first, there is something else I must do."

Slowly turning, Aden faced the demon again. The immense brute was standing only a few feet away from Aden, gazing into his eyes. Aden returned the look, but not before he found himself raping the demons body with his eyes.

He watched the demon's magnificent chest rise and fall with each breath he took. As he took a breath in his chest rose several inches, his red skin stretched taught on his gigantic pecs. The huge slabs of glorious muscle jutted out from his frame, his dark red nipples were hard, pointing down slightly. When the demon exhaled his fantastic pecs suck back to their original position, showing off the deep crevice between the two stacks of muscle.

Aden was suddenly overwhelmed by a sensation to touch the demon. To put his hands on the demons enormous muscles and feel the power contained within. He wanted to explore the magnificent body, to run his hands up and down his length from head to toe, and to truly experience just how much power the demon possessed.

Aden shuddered with desire, and his impossibly hard cock throbbed even harder. He took a shaky breath in and closed his eyes, trying to regain control over himself. He opened his eyes and looked back at the demon, and his cock became even harder still as he set his eyes on the one part of the demon he had overlooked (if that was even possible).

His glorious cock.

The demons gigantic cock was easily 12 inches soft. It was the same shade of red as his skin, but slowly darkened towards the bulbous tip, which was he same dark red color of his nipples. There was no hair near or around the demons crotch, instead it was as smooth as silk and one huge vein ran down the length of the demon's phallus, from shaft to tip. All that Aden wanted was to touch that magnificent cock, watch slowly it grow as he massaged it. He wanted it. He wanted the demon.

"Master." the demon said slowly, "There is no need to hesitate. I am here for you. Everything that I am is at your disposal. All you must do, is ask."

The demons voice provided a distraction from the hypnotic influence the demon's body had over Aden, and he was able to control himself once again. He took a step closer to the demon.

"You keep saying 'Master', but I'm not actually your Master, yet." Aden said, carefully avoiding looking the demon in the eyes. Instead he stared down at the ground. "I need to bind to you, and you to me."

The demon took a step closer to Aden.

"Of course, Master. If you must."

Aden took another step toward the huge demon, bridging the gap between them, and placed his right palm in the demons bulging chest. Aden knew the ritual, he had practiced it over and over again before he summoned this demon.

His demon.

As he began the incantation, he noticed a change in the demon. He was tensed and stiff, breathing heavily as Aden imbued him with the binding magic. The spell increased in speed and so did the demons heavy breathing, his eyes had closed, and he had begun to shudder as if with fever. The skin under Aden's palm began to heat up slowly, branding the demon with Aden's powerful binding magic, and as it became even hotter, the demon began to lose control.

The demon's left hand snapped up and enclosed Aden's hand in his own. The demon pressed his hand, and by extension Aden's, harder into his chest, quietly groaning as the heat increased. The demon gasped, and Aden felt a surge of power from the demon. His powerful chest rose, and continued to rise. Something was different.

"Yes. Yes! More Master, please!"

The demon refused to release Aden's hand, and the heat under his palm was still increasing, and it was almost searing! Then Aden noticed something. He had to be imagining it, but after watching the demon he knew it was no dream.

The demon was getting taller. And bigger.

The demon's groaning was becoming much louder as he slowly grew. Aden watched as his hand slowly rise with the demon as he grew even taller. Not only was he growing taller, but his gargantuan muscles were growing as well. The first thing he noticed, and felt, was the demon's expanding chest. The two bulging pecs were slowly inflating, becoming even stronger as the seconds passes. Aden could literally feel the power growing in the muscles, filling Aden's palm even more than it had before.

The next thing Aden saw were the titanic legs. The demon's quads were becoming even more shredded than before, packing on meat faster than Aden though possible. Aden's one hand that wasn't bound by the demon's grasped at the demons giant legs, and as it made contact, Aden gasped with shock. Aden felt the muscle in the legs flex and become hard as steel as they bulged with untold strength, stretching Aden's fingers as the muscle expanded.

As the demon grew taller, his abdominals filled in the height by expanding and becoming larger. It was as if the demons abs were perfectly placed cobblestones, that were slowly growing. Aden wandered his hand up to feel the insane power in the demons waist. He traced the outline to the demons impossibly hard abs and fingered the crevice in-between them.

"Ohhhh Master. Yes, please, more!"

The demons arms were engorged with strength, becoming harder with each passing second. The huge biceps were slowly thickening, becoming larger, more solid, and engorged beyond belief. A huge vein ran over the top of the huge bulging biceps in each arm, rushing blood to the bulking muscles. Aden watched as the demon extended his enormous right arm and flexed, not once, not twice, but three times. Each flex was more powerful than the last, the biceps and triceps bulging larger with each flex. Aden's free hand shot up to feel the swelling ball of muscle, feeling it spreading his fingers apart as he tried to grip the demons growing arm.

"Yes Master, YES! MORE!!!"

Then, Aden felt something brush against his robes, and his heart almost stopped. He felt it brush first down his robes, then slowly up, and up, and up. Aden looked down at the demons colossal cock between the two of them. The bulbous, dark red, 15 inch monster was throbbing with each beat of the demons heart. It looked as hard as steel, so unbelievably powerful, all Aden wanted was to feel that power. Feel it inside him.

Then the heat vanished from under Aden's palm, and the demon opened his eyes. He looked much more menacing now that he was even taller than before. Aden had to crane his neck just slightly to see the demons smiling face.

"Thank you, Master."

The demon playfully pushed Aden back onto the burnt and tattered bed. To Aden it felt like more like he was shoved, but he didn't mind, not when he was able take in everything about the titan that loomed above him.

"N-no need to thank me, it was my p-pleasure." Aden said.

And again, the demon's smile became even wider, if that was possible.

"We'll then Master, allow me to return the pleasure..."

Last edited by YouOweMeMoney5; October 15th, 2012 at 06:58 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 56 Users Say Thank You to YouOweMeMoney5 For This Useful Post:
aguamentii (November 3rd, 2012), amauiguy (October 15th, 2012), berrytarts (October 15th, 2012), bikebot2100 (November 7th, 2012), Bypass (October 18th, 2012), christianmac (October 15th, 2012), coolman69 (October 17th, 2012), curinga (October 15th, 2012), dartagnan (October 16th, 2012), dickasauras (October 15th, 2013), Frankly (October 15th, 2012), funboy (October 20th, 2012), Hanugumo (October 15th, 2012), hn6huS (October 15th, 2012), hs81 (October 21st, 2012), iets21 (October 15th, 2012), Jaekel (October 15th, 2012), jcb60970 (October 15th, 2012), Liff (October 16th, 2012), Lover_Boy (October 15th, 2012), Lukullus (October 15th, 2012), makurra (October 15th, 2012), master_virus (October 21st, 2012), Maverick0095875 (October 15th, 2012), milwmuscleguy (October 15th, 2012), miniace2009 (October 15th, 2012), Muscle_Knight (October 16th, 2012), muscular (October 15th, 2012), MysteriousMist (October 18th, 2012), nvb2 (October 15th, 2012), Otaru_grower (October 21st, 2012), Reeza (October 16th, 2012), revolution2233 (October 15th, 2012), rogsats (December 23rd, 2012), ryder99r (October 24th, 2012), skumbum (October 14th, 2012), sonic260 (October 15th, 2012), sp00ner4 (November 2nd, 2012), StevePwrBear (October 26th, 2012), stringra1970 (October 15th, 2012), sub2muscle (October 15th, 2012), Syon (October 20th, 2012), tattcub (October 15th, 2012), Teenboy069 (October 16th, 2012), timaanv (October 25th, 2012), ts1976 (October 15th, 2012), W0lven (October 15th, 2012), wantulots (October 15th, 2012), wbjason (October 17th, 2012), weaknobody (October 16th, 2012), wildheart (October 17th, 2012), worshipper (November 3rd, 2012), xboy (October 15th, 2012), xenon (October 15th, 2012)
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2012, 04:45 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
That was not mild at all (and I do enjoy hot plot developments)
Great installment, just remember to have fun writing your stuff and the results will be better as you grow more comfortable in your own storytelling style.

As for the URL thingy, it is pretty simple. You will first type "Part 1" in the dialog box and highlight it with your mouse, now just press the hyperlink button (the little chain with a globe behind) the dialog box will ask for an address, so you just paste the address you want and voila.

I hope I could help, but in any case I am sure more capable people will come to your rescue if you didn't understand what I meant.

Congratulations again!

Cheers
MuscleHintz (October 15th, 2012)
  #3   Add to YouOweMeMoney5's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2012, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life View Post
As for the URL thingy, it is pretty simple. You will first type "Part 1" in the dialog box and highlight it with your mouse, now just press the hyperlink button (the little chain with a globe behind) the dialog box will ask for an address, so you just paste the address you want and voila.
Thank You! Now I can link the different parts without it looking really ugly.
  #4   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2012, 07:34 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Hmmm... Well, since Aden isn't a grease spot on the floor or a wall yet (the fate of most first time summoners) he must be doing something right... He comes across, to me, as being way to trusting or over confident in his control. If it's the former the demon maybe the demon thinks Aden is cute or for some other reason "likes" him. If it's the later The next chapter might be rather short with Aden as grease spot, toad, giant dildo or something.

As a rule to bind a demon to summoner's will requires that the summoner make "payment" to the demon. Something like your soul, a pound of flesh, your first born child, etc. If Aden did cause the demon to grow that might class as a payment.
  #5   Add to christianmac's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2012, 07:58 AM

christianmac is on a distinguished road
nice story, feels pretty polished!
  #6   Add to imfit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2012, 10:45 AM

imfit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to imfit
Nice installment. A powerful demon usually does not bother with a new summoner without negotiation prior to being bound.....so what is the demon's motive?
  #7   Add to YouOweMeMoney5's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2012, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfit View Post
...so what is the demon's motive?
You'll find out, eventually! Muahahahahahaha!
  #8   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2012, 07:37 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Very intriguing plot. Much, much more please!
  #9   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
Absolutely loved it. I gotta get me a demon. ☺
  #10   Add to danruiid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2012, 10:55 AM

danruiid is on a distinguished road
Does he look like this?

In my mind's eye, our demon looks like this post-growth:

http://www.furaffinity.net/full/8904548/

Ripped to hell and THICK with muscle!