The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 19 votes, 2.53 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to BigLittleTim's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2012, 11:21 AM
Big man in Boston

BigLittleTim has disabled reputation
Five inches taller:

I'm 5'-7" and weigh 290 pounds, built like a Rugby forward. Have always had awkward proportions. While short overall, I have exceptionally short legs (30" inseam) and a long torso. My glutes, pecs, and shoulders are massively beefy, so the total effect is of a musclebound fireplug.

Was recently inspired to try boots with thick heels and hidden lifts, adding five inches to my height, all in the legs. I must say the results are amazing. Servers in restaurants, taxi drivers, news vendors, even people on the street have commented on how massive I look. I love seeing people diving out of my way with an "excuse me, Sir" as I saunter down the sidewalk. I can actually see something that looks like FEAR in their eyes.

I did this completely on a lark, but the results have thrown me for a loop. There really IS a link between a man's height and how he's treated/respected.

BIG TIM
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BigLittleTim For This Useful Post:
Brennar (December 28th, 2012), Ddredy (November 7th, 2012), gbedfore (November 18th, 2012), iluvmassivemusl (November 6th, 2012), rugbyhung8 (November 9th, 2012)
  #2   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2012, 11:29 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLittleTim View Post
I'm 5'-7" and weigh 290 pounds, built like a Rugby forward. There really IS a link between a man's height and how he's treated/respected.

BIG TIM
I'm surprised that this is a new experience to you.

Perhaps you already get "respect" because of your muscular size. THe height DOES add to the intimidation factor. In your case I'm sure it MULTIPLIES it!

Mdlftr
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to bigbearny's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2012, 11:46 AM

bigbearny
Send a message via Yahoo to bigbearny
You think your proportions are odd.. I'm 6'2" with a 31" inseam.. and musclebound fireplug is a hot description
  #4   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2012, 02:21 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
I think you'd be fine with just some thick sole boots. 5'8"-5'10" is a nice size for muscular guys without adding to the "scary" factor. Unless you LIKE intimidating people or something. I think shorter muscle guys have a cuter charm to them than taller ones. Probably because I don't have to stand on a stool just to feel their arms or something. lul
  #5   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2012, 06:44 PM

wolfotehmoon is on a distinguished road
I've noticed the same thing, going from Chucks to running shoes with a gel insert. It's kind of as exciting as it is disheartening...

Would you be okay with posting comparison pics so we can see for ourselves?
  #6   Add to BigLittleTim's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2012, 12:20 PM
Big man in Boston

Will try to get comparison shots standing next to the same person to show the full effect. It's amazing how body height changes people's perception of a man.

Most disconcerting has been the aggressive attention from women.
Was at a real estate open house and the female agent said "WHO is this big handsome man?!" when I walked in, and later asked what gym I train at. A female bus driver called me "Bodybuilder" one morning, and a waitress asked if "Hercules" wanted more coffee.

Keep in mind this is in frigid-attitude Boston, a town where people MIGHT tell you if your coat is on fire, but only if you ask them directly.

Two things I will say about lifts/heels: Women are right, they are murder on your feet after a long day; and they do force you to walk straighter/taller with chest out and buttocks high and tight. For that reason alone they make your silouette look better.

Big Tim
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigLittleTim For This Useful Post:
GTlifter (November 5th, 2012), iluvmassivemusl (November 6th, 2012)
  #7   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2012, 07:04 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Tim, imagining YOU taller--and with your huge chest and butt looking even more prominent--is literally making me light-headed. Hopefully we'll see pics soon!
  #8   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2012, 07:10 PM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Since coming out in 1993 my experience with gay men has been that they tend clump by height. I would get more attention when I hung out with shorter friends, about the same amount of attention when I hung out with friends approximately my height (5'10 1/2" -- and, yeah, you better believe I can't that 1/2!)...and I was virtually invisible when I hung out with tall friends.

As for Tim, well, y'know, you ARE a giant of a man, regardless of how tall or short you might be on a given day! :-)

xoxo

Richard
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arpeejay For This Useful Post:
AngryLeek (November 11th, 2012), BigLittleTim (November 6th, 2012)
  #9   Add to beastmode's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2012, 07:46 PM

beastmode is on a distinguished road
that's an awesome experiment Tim!
  #10   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2012, 03:35 AM

So NOW we know "what women want":

Quote:
It's amazing how body height changes people's perception of a man.

Was at a real estate open house and the female agent said "WHO is this big handsome man?!" when I walked in, and later asked what gym I train at. A female bus driver called me "Bodybuilder" one morning, and a waitress asked if "Hercules" wanted more coffee.

Keep in mind this is in frigid-attitude Boston, a town where people MIGHT tell you if your coat is on fire, but only if you ask them directly.

Two things I will say about lifts/heels: Women are right, they are murder on your feet after a long day; and they do force you to walk straighter/taller with chest out and buttocks high and tight. For that reason alone they make your silouette look better.

Big Tim
So, be 6 feet tall, weigh 290 pounds of muscle, with much of it in your chest, shoulders and arms. Be sure your chest sticks waaay out and your butt is high and tight.

GOT IT, THANKS!!

Men everywhere thank you for this ground breaking research!!

Now we know what to do to attract women's attention!!

P.S. Second question: What if you're trying to attract a different target audience?

Sounds like further research is warranted......

#11   Add to BigLittleTim's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Big man in Boston

What women, and men, want:

I have yet to try the lifts out in a gay bar, but I'm predicting a lot of attention from guys who want to be topped. As muscular as I am at 5'-7", there is always a large contingent of guys who aggressively want me to be their "beefy bottom boy". It's a bit off-putting to have so many guys, often fairly unattractive themselves, assume I'm not only interested in them but am interested in getting plowed by them, just because I'm six inches shorter than they are.

I remember a particularly nasty, short, muscle-muffin who lived in Boston about fifteen years ago. He was about 5'-2" tall, muscular, and full of attitude. He was VERY adamant that he was a TOP and would freak-out if I tried to dominate him sexually. It must be frustrating for tiny tops (and huge bottoms) who don't obviously "read" as their sexual orientation.
  #12   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2012, 04:46 AM

Quote:
I have yet to try the lifts out in a gay bar, but I'm predicting a lot of attention from guys who want to be topped. As muscular as I am at 5'-7", there is always a large contingent of guys who aggressively want me to be their "beefy bottom boy". It's a bit off-putting to have so many guys, often fairly unattractive themselves, assume I'm not only interested in them but am interested in getting plowed by them, just because I'm six inches shorter than they are.

I remember a particularly nasty, short, muscle-muffin who lived in Boston about fifteen years ago. He was about 5'-2" tall, muscular, and full of attitude. He was VERY adamant that he was a TOP and would freak-out if I tried to dominate him sexually. It must be frustrating for tiny tops (and huge bottoms) who don't obviously "read" as their sexual orientation.
Ok, this is what I like about this site. I always learn something new. Two of my oldest friends are gay and in long term relationships. We NEVER talk about stuff like what BigTim mentions. I can't honestly say it makes a lot of sense to me, but it just goes to show you that everyone has a different perspective. I think of big muscles to impress women and intimidate other men into knowing I'm a badass. The whole sexual aspect of muscles between men and the whole top-bottom dynamic is a completely foreign concept to me. Regardless, you go, guy!
Mdlftr
  #13   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2012, 06:48 AM

Mdlftr, you're not the only one confused by the whole top-bottom dynamic! :-)

There are the people who:

(a) Assume I'm a top because I'm big and beefy;
(b) Assume I'm a bottom because I have a relatively high pitched voice (sorry, it's natural and I'm not going to ruin my vocal cords by artificially pitching it lower...);
(c) Assume I'm a bottom because, in addition to the voice, I have some vaguely nelly mannerisms (the whole Southern Belle, hostess with the mostess thaaaang...);
(d) Assume I'm a top because I'm 11 years older than my husband;
(e) Assume I'm a bottom because he's the bread-winner and I'm a stay-at-home husband;
(f) Assume I'm a top because I was married to a woman and have children.

And on and on.

Fact is, I'm not a top and I'm not a bottom either! I know straight people (and many gay ones, for that matter) assume being gay is all about anal sex but the fact is it has never done anything for me, in either direction!

And, no, that doesn't mean I'm celibate and it doesn't mean I'm anti-sex. It just means I'm (surprise, surprise!) EXTREMELY oral and touchy-feely.

Top-bottom-versatile is handy short-hand EXCEPT when it's totally irrelevant. Then you wind up typing a lot!

xoxo

Richard
The Following User Says Thank You to arpeejay For This Useful Post:
AngryLeek (November 11th, 2012)
  #14   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2012, 07:13 AM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Well, this surely helped me peek into the gay world. . . Not that I'd benefit personally from it. <<;

Though I see lifts leading to a cliche problem. Like a bald man wearing a wig to get chicks, then when he finally snags one, the wig falls off in the bed room -> lady goes WTF and laughs/leaves/etc. When you get to the sexy-time-business, the guy will notice you magically became shorter. I personally wouldn't care because I know a man's height has very little to do with what they can. . . Buuuuuut I imagine most club going men (or women) would be looking for the best candidate for whatever reason. Like a taller man (for a woman) or a shorter woman/guy (for a man) along with a great bod. Then again, if a guy who's actually shorter + a top shows he can really handle da business, I'm sure they wouldn't care - especially if he's buff.

I'm nosy enough to want to know how your club experience goes. So keep us updated.
  #15   Add to BigLittleTim's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2012, 11:50 AM
Big man in Boston

For my part, I am often surprised at how such common gay concepts as "top and bottom" are alien to straight people. It's like when Ellen came out on her sitcom. When asked how gay people find each other she said they have a sixth sense: "They call it... Gaydar." and everyone laughed. I was like: "Gaydar" is a new word to most Americans? It was as if she had said all the young people at the sockhop these days are called... Bobbysoxers!

Even if one is NOT into actual penetrative sex, preferring oral or frottage, the top/bottom dynamic still exists. It's also called "active/passive" partner, or as I like to say: "The one who does the man/woman thing".

I believe Davy-Wavy has a piece on his video blog that discusses the issue of huge guys who are Submissive and small guys who are Dominant (another set of polar images to describe what happens in bed.)

As I have a partner, I'm not looking to go home with anyone from the bars, just get my fix of admiration/jealousy from the crowd and then go home to my partner. I wonder if there's a growth/fantasy story in there somewhere... you can be as massive as you want, as long as you never go home with anyone for sex. One will be an object of lust and envy to everyone who sees you; everyone will either want to BE you or to HAVE you, yet you must live as chastely as the maidens of Dionysis. Like the figure of the muscular youth on the Greek vase: forever persued, never posessed. LOL. Talk about a Faustian bargain!
  #16   Add to BigLittleTim's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2012, 11:56 AM
Big man in Boston

Big gay vs. Little gay

Here's the Davey Wavey video. The size differential thing might get everyone hot and bothered, regardless of orientation. (No sexual content)

Last edited by BigLittleTim; November 7th, 2012 at 11:59 AM. Reason: insert hyperlink
The Following User Says Thank You to BigLittleTim For This Useful Post:
vlad (November 8th, 2012)
  #17   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2012, 05:05 PM

Complicated conditions before gay sexual

Quote:
For my part, I am often surprised at how such common gay concepts as "top and bottom" are alien to straight people. Even if one is NOT into actual penetrative sex, preferring oral or frottage, the top/bottom dynamic still exists. It's also called "active/passive" partner, or as I like to say: "The one who does the man/woman thing".

I believe Davy-Wavy has a piece on his video blog that discusses the issue of huge guys who are Submissive and small guys who are Dominant (another set of polar images to describe what happens in bed.)

I wonder if there's a growth/fantasy story in there somewhere... you can be as massive as you want, as long as you never go home with anyone for sex. One will be an object of lust and envy to everyone who sees you; everyone will either want to BE you or to HAVE you, yet you must live as chastely as the maidens of Dionysis. Like the figure of the muscular youth on the Greek vase: forever persued, never posessed. LOL. Talk about a Faustian bargain!
**** That was the sound of my head exploding. I had NO idea that gay sex was so fraught with signals and counter signals about:
1. interest (gay? straight? drunk?)
2. position (top? bottom? active? passive?)
3. personal affect: butch /nelly/neutral
4. Actions: penetration/oral/frottage/etc./etc/

How do you guys ever meet anyone and have any kind of relationship if every social encounter is weighted with the possibilities of all these questions??!

Does this mean that you could be "on top" with one guy on Monday, "on the bottom" with some guy on Tuesday, and so on throughout the week??

Geesh!

For straight guys, it's much simpler.

Goal: F*cking her.
Questions: 1. Is she willing? 2. Is she drunk? 3. o.k.
1. If she says "No" does she have a friend?2. Done!
Don't return her calls if she gets "clingy".

Done!

[O.k., so MAYBE I simplified it a "Bit". Straight guys aren't quite that douchey]

Mdlftr Who keeps it simple...
  #18   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2012, 04:00 AM

[QUOTE=BigLittleTim;201979

Even if one is NOT into actual penetrative sex, preferring oral or frottage, the top/bottom dynamic still exists. It's also called "active/passive" partner, or as I like to say: "The one who does the man/woman thing".

[/QUOTE]

Well, yes and no.

I prefer enthusiasm in bed, on my part and my partner's (or partners') part. Doesn't matter whether I'm the doer or the doee! Maybe that makes me "versatile," after all, but employing that term sets up expectations that are apt to be disappointed.

xoxo

Richard
  #19   Add to Bear89's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2012, 10:23 AM

Bear89 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post
**** That was the sound of my head exploding. I had NO idea that gay sex was so fraught with signals and counter signals about:
1. interest (gay? straight? drunk?)
2. position (top? bottom? active? passive?)
3. personal affect: butch /nelly/neutral
4. Actions: penetration/oral/frottage/etc./etc/

How do you guys ever meet anyone and have any kind of relationship if every social encounter is weighted with the possibilities of all these questions??!

Does this mean that you could be "on top" with one guy on Monday, "on the bottom" with some guy on Tuesday, and so on throughout the week??

Geesh!

For straight guys, it's much simpler.

Goal: F*cking her.
Questions: 1. Is she willing? 2. Is she drunk? 3. o.k.
1. If she says "No" does she have a friend?2. Done!
Don't return her calls if she gets "clingy".

Done!

[O.k., so MAYBE I simplified it a "Bit". Straight guys aren't quite that douchey]

Mdlftr Who keeps it simple...
It can be really simple, I feel like alot of us make it complicated by limiting ourselves to certain roles. I'm open to being any one of those things, top, bottom, passive, aggressive, for me sex is sex(as long as its with a guy lol) and my relationship, while tend to take on certain roles, were not intentionally set up that way, I just proceed in the way I connect with that person, and those personality traits come out. Hope that makes sense
  #20   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2012, 06:33 PM

This is an interesting thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear89 View Post
It can be really simple, I feel like alot of us make it complicated by limiting ourselves to certain roles. I'm open to being any one of those things, top, bottom, passive, aggressive, for me sex is sex(as long as its with a guy lol) and my relationship, while tend to take on certain roles, were not intentionally set up that way, I just proceed in the way I connect with that person, and those personality traits come out. Hope that makes sense
I find it interesting that the whole gay sex scenario involves "roles". Is that because in gay culture only "certain types" are supposed to perform certain sexual acts?

I suppose in heterosexual sex the typical scenario between a man and woman is that the woman shows some interest, the man responds, the woman responds or rebuffs, the man pursues, the woman may change her mind and be receptive, etc. etc. until you get to the physical part.

The guy typically really wants to get off. He wants fireworks out of his happy stick. He also wants her to affirm his masculinity by making him feel big, strong, masculine, take-charge and completely, utterly fulfilling-as-if-he's-spoiled-her-for-every-other-man-out-there-and-there's-no-one-like-him-and OH! - HE's-a-MAN!!! (ROCKETS GOING OFF, Earth moves,overwhelming sensation). He thrusts, cups, licks, and sucks. Her: suck, pull, squeeze. She wants to get off herself and be filled up and brought up to and over, the BRINK! Then she wants to snuggle and pick out wallpaper!

I don't suppose gay sex is exactly like that......

#21   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2012, 06:54 PM

Quote:
The guy typically really wants to get off. He wants fireworks out of his happy stick. He also wants her to affirm his masculinity by making him feel big, strong, masculine, take-charge and completely, utterly fulfilling-as-if-he's-spoiled-her-for-every-other-man-out-there-and-there's-no-one-like-him-and OH! - HE's-a-MAN!!! (ROCKETS GOING OFF, Earth moves,overwhelming sensation). He thrusts, cups, licks, and sucks. Her: suck, pull, squeeze. She wants to get off herself and be filled up and brought up to and over, the BRINK! Then she wants to snuggle and pick out wallpaper!
It's a lot like that -- especially the wallpaper part!

xoxo

Richard
  #22   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2012, 08:07 PM

Anything to help out a friend.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay View Post
It's a lot like that -- especially the wallpaper part!

xoxo

Richard
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/wallpaperoftheweek.htm

Mdlftr
  #23   Add to martinp13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2012, 09:03 PM

martinp13 is on a distinguished road
Did I miss the comparison pictures? < evil grin >
  #24   Add to amauiguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2012, 06:58 AM
Growing

amauiguy is on a distinguished road
Checked out your pics on the BigMuscleBears site. You're massive at any height, BigLittleTim. Keep up the good work!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amauiguy For This Useful Post:
BigLittleTim (November 12th, 2012), martinp13 (November 10th, 2012)
  #25   Add to bigbearny's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2012, 04:24 PM

bigbearny
Send a message via Yahoo to bigbearny
Quote:
Originally Posted by amauiguy View Post
Checked out your pics on the BigMuscleBears site. You're massive at any height, BigLittleTim. Keep up the good work!
damn straight! what a thick hunky bear!
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbearny For This Useful Post:
BigLittleTim (November 12th, 2012)
  #26   Add to Stoneman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2012, 06:48 PM

Stoneman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Stoneman
Don't forget the best part about these lifts, biglittletim: you can finally pull off those capri pants.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stoneman For This Useful Post:
buzzard263 (November 10th, 2012)
  #27   Add to collegebud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2012, 10:01 AM

collegebud is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Was recently inspired to try boots with thick heels and hidden lifts, adding five inches to my height, all in the legs. I must say the results are amazing. Servers in restaurants, taxi drivers, news vendors, even people on the street have commented on how massive I look. I love seeing people diving out of my way with an "excuse me, Sir" as I saunter down the sidewalk. I can actually see something that looks like FEAR in their eyes.
Which boots/lifts did you try? Links?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbearny View Post
You think your proportions are odd.. I'm 6'2" with a 31" inseam.. and musclebound fireplug is a hot description
Would love to see pics of both you and Tim!
  #28   Add to BigLittleTim's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 14th, 2012, 10:08 AM
Big man in Boston

"Increasing Shoes"

http://shoes.about.com/gi/o.htm?zi=1...singshoes.com/
  #29   Add to mutador's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2012, 01:03 PM

mutador
Quote:
I find it interesting that the whole gay sex scenario involves "roles". Is that because in gay culture only "certain types" are supposed to perform certain sexual acts?

I suppose in heterosexual sex the typical scenario between a man and woman is that the woman shows some interest, the man responds, the woman responds or rebuffs, the man pursues, the woman may change her mind and be receptive, etc. etc. until you get to the physical part.

I don't suppose gay sex is exactly like that......

That's the reason why it is so hard for gay men to find a boyfriend, at least it is hard for me, sometimes I feel my preferences are a mile away from those of most other gay men, it's very hard to find someone you fit with.
Roles are a lot more established for straight people, and if you don't know what to do you can just follow the script. A man just opens the door of the car for a woman and 90% of the time she'd be glad. But a gay man who opens the car door for another gay man might simply put the other guy off.
You have all the insecurities and uncertainties that straight people have + you're part of a minority so there is much less people to choose from + you don't know what exactly are the other guy's preferences because there is so much variety.
Gay men who have long-term stable and loving relationships should feel blessed because it's really really hard.
  #30   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2012, 06:43 AM

Very insightful comment....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutador View Post
That's the reason why it is so hard for gay men to find a boyfriend, at least it is hard for me, sometimes I feel my preferences are a mile away from those of most other gay men, it's very hard to find someone you fit with.
Roles are a lot more established for straight people, and if you don't know what to do you can just follow the script. A man just opens the door of the car for a woman and 90% of the time she'd be glad. But a gay man who opens the car door for another gay man might simply put the other guy off.
You have all the insecurities and uncertainties that straight people have + you're part of a minority so there is much less people to choose from + you don't know what exactly are the other guy's preferences because there is so much variety.
Gay men who have long-term stable and loving relationships should feel blessed because it's really really hard.
Man, that makes a lot of sense. I wish every judgmental a**hole who thinks "Gays are just sick" could read this comment from mutador. It makes a lot of sense to me, and, frankly, explains a lot of the publicized "stereotypically gay" behavior which the media holds out as "the norm" in gay relationships. I have two long term friends who are both gay (came out in their 40s) and they don't act anything like the media stereotypes. The more I see and read about homosexuality the more convinced I am that it's a biological imperative. Having said that, societal norms do not address this at all, so mutador's comments about the lack of acceptable role models or codes of behavior make a lot of sense. If I didn't know what I was "supposed" to do on a date, what WOULD I do? Fumble around a lot and tell stupid jokes, most likely!

Mdlftr
  #31   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2012, 12:13 PM

WHen things don't go according to the script....

http://screen.yahoo.com/flip-side-dating-000000612.html

Hysterical! Keeping in mind this string and "reversed expectations" in relationships... What happens when the dynamic in male and female relationships is reversed....
  #32   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2012, 04:55 AM

More than a month on, so I guess we won't be seeing any comparison pics? That's too bad, it would have been cool.
  #33   Add to BigLittleTim's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2012, 09:48 AM
Big man in Boston

"Oh, poor you."
--Livia Soprano
  #34   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2012, 01:15 PM

*Shrug* I figured you had just forgotten. Excuse me for giving you the benefit of the doubt.

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/...-just-wait.jpg
  #35   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2012, 06:52 PM

Wolfotehmoon, After THIS, you need pictures?!

Quote:
Will try to get comparison shots standing next to the same person to show the full effect. It's amazing how body height changes people's perception of a man.

Big Tim
The mental images alone are worth the price of admission!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options