The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Training
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Training Tips, Techniques, and Routines.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mystery7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2012, 08:35 PM

mystery7 is on a distinguished road
My Workout

I thought I share the workout program I do for myself now. Please no bad comments now, this is what I do for it and I happy with the results so far.

Before I do the weights now, I like to do a warm up for twenty minutes. I like to use the elliptical trainer now. The treadmill, bicycle, or step climber will help too. You do not have to do it all the time now if you do it at least two to three times a week before the workout it helps the heart.

Now here is the workout I do now. I like to do a certain muscle groups now on any day now. It could be any of the following:

Back and Biceps
Chest and Triceps
Shoulders and Traps
Legs
Arms

You can do it in that order from Monday to Friday or you can mix it up. I mix it up because it gives my muscles a good workout now. If you do at least six to eight different workouts you do a good workout for the workout. I like to do three to four sets of twelve reps now. However, I started a new technique when you increase the weight you do fewer reps. However, if you are starting to workout for the first time now I would not do this yet until your muscles get the hang of working out.

Here is a extra for the arms now. I like to workout my forearms when I workout my triceps and/or biceps. If you like to do them, I suggest you do them last. Once I worked out my forearms once and when I did my pull ups, big mistake.

Finally, we get to the core/abs. I do at least three to six core and obliques exercises now. I do at least two to four sets of fifteen reps depending on what exercise you do now.

When you workout now, make sure you bring fruit with you like a banana or prunes, it will give you energy now when you need it. After you are done working out, eat some protein now.

In case someone asks, I cannot post the exercises I do now because some of you may or may not have the same equipment I use at my gym. Plus, there are so many exercises it is hard for me to remember their names. Hope this helps anyone working out now.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to mystery7 For This Useful Post:
hotboi (January 9th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options