The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to dvboi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2012, 04:57 AM

dvboi is on a distinguished road
Muscle Growth Story (No Inflation)

Hi everyone!

Feedback on my first thread, Muscle Inflation Stories, has been really good but some people have said that air inflation causing muscles to grow isn't really their thing, so I've tried my hand at writing a growth story that isn't fuelled by air Although there is an explosion at the end It's kind of like my signature So here's the new story, I hope you enjoy it and remember, I'm open to suggestions, feedback and criticism, so hopefully I can write stories everyone enjoys reading as much as I do!

Chris adjusted his posing trunks, took a deep breath, and walked out onto the stage. He'd been working hard for the last few months in preparation for this, his first ever competition. He'd packed on almost thirty pounds of muscle, bringing him up to almost two hundred and fifty pounds, and was hoping the judges would be impressed with this particular newcomer.
Walking into the bright lights, he quickly measured up the other contestants. His heart fell; they were all seasoned bodybuilding competitors, and they all had at least twenty pounds on Chris. Still, he thought, maybe if he could just catch the light right, and flex extra hard, he might not be laughed off stage... He took his position and began to pose. As the judges began making notes and whispering to each other, Chris chanced a quick look at his competition. They all seemed to be taking it easy, hardly making any effort to tense when they flexed their gleaming, bronzed bodies. A glimmer of hope sparked in Chris. Maybe, he thought, if I put some real effort into it, the judges might favour me over some of these half hearted posers! Taking heart, he flexed, and tensed, and strained, all whilst trying to keep a grin on his face to charm the judges with. And it seemed to be working! He noticed two of the judges looking his way with interest. Chris tensed as much as he could, which lead to the feeling you sometimes get when you really need to burp, but can't. As Chris struck another pose, the feeling intensified, filling his chest. In fact, his chest felt somehow bigger. Not wanting to break eye contact with the judges, Chris ignored it and redoubled his efforts to strike the best pose. Now his biceps felt strained, and bulkier than before.
The bodybuilder next to Chris had stopped posing momentarily to look across at him. Chris' heart leapt. "I really am making myself noticed!" he thought, and strained even harder. Now there was no doubt about it. Chris' efforts at posing were literally making him swell up. His pecs, which had never been his best feature, suddenly pumped up several inches, pressing up into his chin. Chris tried to take it in his stride. Quickly changing to a different pose, he flexed his arms and the same thing happened - both biceps ballooned suddenly, almost throwing him off balance. He recovered quickly and starting on his leg pose. By now all the judges and half the other bodybuilders were staring at him in amazement. Tensing his quads, Chris felt his legs bulge, but this time he was ready for it, and slightly changed his pose to accomodate his swelling legs.
He was really hitting his stride now. He struck pose after pose, arms, chest, back, legs, abs, each time the muscles he was tensing so hard bulged and expanded. The judges were looking hugely impressed, and all the other competitors had simply stopped their own routines to stare open-mouthed at Chris expanding muscled bulk. His pecs, previously his worse feature but now suddenly his best, bulged upwards and outwards, forcing his head back slightly. His body grew wider, his ever expanding lats pushing his swelling arms out to the side. His legs, massive trucks of solid muscle now, slowly spread further apart, but Chris' symmetry was still good, and his bulging, swelling body balanced itself well. Before he knew it, Chris was taking up half of the stage, with the other bodybuilders forced back into the wings.
Under the glare of the spotlights, Chris' body gleamed, a solid statue of muscle and bronze. He felt his weight increasing, his body taking on more mass as it grew. The judges were applauding, and the looks of defeat and disappointment (and maybe envy, too) on the faces on the other bodybuilders just pushed Chris to further heights. He flexed, he tensed, he strained, and he grew. He grew to huge proportions, shoulders bugling up either side of his head, gleaming quads reflecting the light, and those pecs - massive, boulder sized bulges that weighed more than Chris could have imagined, they just grew and grew. The other bodybuilders were forgotten as Chris expanded, filling the stage. Over his enormous chest he could barely make out the judges as they leapt out of their seats and backed away from the ever expanding muscle monster on stage.
A tiny thought at the back of Chris' mind said "Ok! Ok! you've won! That's enough!" but he ignored it. Sure, he ached, and his body groaned and creaked from the rapidly expanding muscles, but this was his first competition and he was going to be the biggest and best in the world! He was taking the bodybuilding world by storm! He felt as heavy as lead under his new and increasing size. The effort to move his arms was immense, hampered by both their massive size and their incredible weight. He looked out across the massive expanse of his swelling pecs, realising that he'd grown at least two feet taller, and if he could have moved his head he'd have seen he was as wide as the stage. In fact, if he hadn't been so carried away, he'd have realised that you can only get so big, but who was going to stop him now? He was unstoppable, and unbeatable! Pushing up past 300, 350, 400 pounds, Chris let out a roar of approval at his own enormous body, which was almost drowned out by the loud rumbling and stretching noises his massively overgrown muscles were making. The stage was taking some serious weight too. The boards were creaking beneath Chris' gigantic body, the whole stage starting to dip down noticably in the middle. Splintering sounds could be heard as the supports started to give way. Chris prepared himself for his final pose, unaware that the auditorium had emptied long ago, as the judges, the other bodybuilders and the audience had fled this collosal muscle beast who just wouldn't stop growing. Bringing his arms around as best he could, for Chris was pretty much immobile now, he hit his best, and final, pose.
BOOOM!!!
With an earth shattering, building shaking roar, Chris' oversized, overtensed body blew to bits, taking the entire stage and most of the auditorium with it. Chris' last thought had been:
"What a way to end my first ever competition!"

Last edited by dvboi; November 15th, 2012 at 09:43 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to dvboi For This Useful Post:
curinga (November 15th, 2012)
  #2   Add to wannabehuge's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2012, 09:07 AM

wannabehuge is on a distinguished road
To me it still seems like a muscle inflation story. It's awesome, and you did a great job, but to make it more of an actual growth story, add some references to his weight. Getting to that size, and muscle weighing as heavy as it does, the stage itself might creak, bend, or even distort under his weight. To keep it from being inflation there has to be weight. I'm sure he'd start to feel heavy after a while or something.
  #3   Add to dvboi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2012, 09:30 AM

dvboi is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the suggestions wannabehuge, I'll keep that in mind for the next story! And I added some weight references to this story!

Last edited by dvboi; November 15th, 2012 at 09:46 AM.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options