The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 3.11 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to sexyactionnick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2012, 08:43 AM

sexyactionnick is on a distinguished road
Reconnecting with Dad - part 3

After pulling some strings at work, I got my company to cancel my rental house and instead give me a housing stipend in cash. I had to stay with my father, I told them, and I needed the money to take care of him. Technically, that was true ? but I let them assume that my aging father was frail and in poor health, when really he had become the most powerful, virile man I had ever known.

Even I was surprised how quickly I settled into the routine of a muscle slave. I woke up early every morning, slipped out of bed, and prepared my bodybuilder dad?s huge breakfast and morning protein shake. I carried it up the stairs on a platter, to find my father sprawled out on the bed, snoring loudly. He slept in the buff ? in fact, indoors he rarely wore clothing at all. His long, extravagant cock stretched across on his stomach, almost reaching to his pecs even when flaccid. One arm hung off the bed, his huge gorilla knuckles scraping the ground, and the other arm dangled off the opposite side of the California King mattress. Standing at the foot of the bed, I couldn?t see his face, as his powerful chest blocked my view. I could barely see the headboard over those luscious pecs.

I set the tray down on the nightstand and crawled on top of him. I wore the largest buttplug I could order online, since my horny daddy almost always wanted morning sex, and I had to be ready. He stirred slightly ? my own bodyweight felt like nothing to him. I straddled one of his thighs and began to suck at his giant nipples.

His cock immediately became hard under me, and before I knew it I was on my back with his full bodyweight pressing down on me. I continued to suck and massage the giant pec ? one hand drifted over to massage his meaty lats. ?Good morning, boy,? he grumbled sleepily.

?Good morning daddy,? I said, muffled by the meaty slab of chest meat in my mouth. He sat up and picked me up, pulling me off his muscle tit like a hungry babe. He pulled me close and we hugged, before he pressed his graying beard to mine and we began to kiss.

He pulled away and sniffed the air. ?Smells good,? he said, and began to lick and suck on my neck. I moaned and melted into his body. His stiff gray whiskers tickled my neck and his tongue sent me into state of bliss. ?I don?t know if I should eat breakfast first, or eat you.?

He decided to wolf down his breakfast while I sucked on his cock ? which happened every morning, much to my delight. He had his breakfast and I was about to have mine. His eighteen-inch fire hydrant began to spew more and more precum, which had the sweetest, saltiest, most incredible flavor I?ve never been able to describe. While I love when my muscle daddy fucks my ass, I almost wish he?d always come in my mouth, as the taste is just that good. His head became even more firm, the edges of his mushroom head swelling to the point where it locked his dick inside my mouth. I heard the clink of dishes as my father put down his tub of oatmeal, and I could tell he was about to come.

I looked up at him without taking my mouth off his cock. His strong, calloused hands roamed over his chest, fingering the deep grooves in his abs. He ran one hand down the deep cleavage between his pectoral muscles, and I lustily watched his fingers trail all the way down and around the nipples hanging under his big pecs. He began to flick at them, and immediately more precum gushed into my mouth.

His balls pulled in tight to his groin and his dick tensed up, almost breaking my jaw apart. Ropes of cum splashed against the back of my throat like they were shot out of a fire hose, and I struggled to swallow it all as fast as possible. The only downside was that he shot so much cum, I didn?t have time to savor his white, creamy treat. He grunted as his dick continued to shoot into my mouth, but in the weeks since I moved in with my father, I?d become more practiced as swallowing his entire load, and I refused to let a single drop spill.

After a few minutes, the pace of his amazing orgasm slowed, and I squeezed the last drops out of his still-hard shaft. Our morning sex had barely begun ? one orgasm wasn?t enough to satiate my powerhouse daddy. I sat on his stomach and ran my fingertips lightly over his muscles, his body still quivering with electricity. ?Call in sick to work today,? he commanded me, ?and come watch me at the gym. I want to show you off to my boys. They can watch me fuck you in the shower.?

The thought of being publicly rammed by his tremendous dick titillated me to be sure, but I frowned. ?I can?t. I have a presentation??

?Don?t talk back to me,? he said. ?I gave you an order.?

I paused, not knowing what to say. I had never had a dom/sub relationship before, much less one with my own father. And nobody had ever had to stare down a four-hundred pound muscle beast like him. ?My meeting is at eleven. If I don?t go to this meeting, I get fired. If I get fired, I can?t pay for your protein powder and your supplements, and I lose the housing stipend we need to pay for the new steam room in the basement.?

I?d like to say I spoke with clear confidence, but my voice stammered and shook through the entire speech. I was almost forty years old, and still couldn?t stand up to my father. He glared at me with that New England anger, amplified exponentially by his glorious body. A man from the East Coast can?t fathom that the world doesn?t revolve around him, and I?d made it worse by worshipping his god-like body nonstop for the last several weeks.

After a few seconds, his cold stare broke and my logic triumphed. ?I guess I did raise you to be a hard worker,? he said, and gave me a light punch on the shoulder. By which I mean, I tumbled off his stomach and almost fell off the bed. I refused to clutch my arm in pain. Sub or not, I never let people see when they?ve gotten to me. ?Go to your meeting and try to get out as early as possible. I?ve been bragging to my boys about you and I?ll be damned if they think I?m a liar.?

He still had half his breakfast left on the tray, his meal interrupted by my blowjob. I leaned over to the side-table to grab the lube ? the largest bottle they make, and the fifth bottle in as many weeks. My father snuck his hand under my rear and quickly pulled out the buttplug. I gasped in shock. Even when I?m prepared for it, it?s still hard to pull that giant thing out of myself. My big daddy grabbed the lube bottle, dumped it on his cock, and picked me up with both hands. He held me in the air for a few seconds, perched above his rock-hard manmeat, and grinned. I could tell my miniscule display of self-confidence was going to have repercussions.

He slammed me down on his cock, his entire eighteen inches entering me at once. Though my hole was nice and prepared, my insides weren?t, and the gallons of semen in my stomach lurched. I fell forward and clung to his chest, panting heavily and trying to contain myself. ?Was I too hard on my poor little man?s butthole?? he said in an infantile voice.

I tried to be angry, but I couldn?t with that much cock inside me. When the initial pain subsided, I was filled up with his power, his virility, and I couldn?t care anymore. I grabbed his half-finished breakfast and began feeding him one spoonful at a time. He kept eye contact with me and grinned, swallowing his breakfast while his mega-sized arms slowly pulled me up and down his shaft.

When he was done, he knocked the tray away with one swipe of his paw, shattering the dishes against the wall. I?d have to clean it up later, but had no time to think about that, as he flipped us over with me still on his cock. I was now on my back, my view of the ceiling completely impeded by my father?s colossal chest. He began to pump vigorously, stretching my hole to new limits as I sucked on and fondled his chest to my heart?s content.

?Does my little boy feel bad for talking back to his daddy?? he grunted between thrusts.

?I do. I?ll never to it again, sir!? I exclaimed breathlessly into the crevice between his pecs.

?Daddy likes it when you call him sir. Daddy likes respect,? he said. He slid one hand under my back and threw me up against the headboard. I wrapped my legs around his waist, hooking my feet on top of his amazing (amazing!) ass as his long cock had no trouble traveling to my backside. He held me to the wall with the force of his chest, flexing his abs and his pecs to humiliate me even further. He held up his arms in a spectacular double bicep ? I couldn?t see them, but I stretched my own limbs as far as they could go to cop a feel.

Squeezing his bicep is like holding a gun that you can?t pull the trigger on. You feel it?s power, it almost feels like it belongs to you, but it?s not yours. The ultimate power belongs to someone else and as much as it makes your dick hard, they could use it to crush you whenever they want.

My father?s grunts took on a familiar pattern that told me he was close to orgasm. I squeezed tight around his cock as hard as I could, wanting more of his hot jizz inside me. If I could, I would stay home all day, everyday and be this man?s twenty-four hour cum dumpster. I stopped caressing his biceps and began to rub his nipples, and he howled. But I hadn?t said the magic words yet, the magic words to make him really blow his load.

?I love you daddy!? I yelled, and immediately his cock exploded inside me. The firehose spurted wave after wave of jizz, even bigger than his last orgasm not thirty minutes before. Still pinned to the wall, I could only feel the massive body flexing against me as his dick continued to thrust, showing no signs of stopping. I couldn?t breathe due to the massive pec muscle stuffed into my mouth. If I asphyxiated then and died, it would have been a pretty great way to go out.

My father fell back on the bed and I went with him, stuck to his chest with sweat and my own cum. I?d had an orgasm at some point and hadn?t even noticed it. We panted and gasped together for a few moments, and I snuggled against his hairy chest. The connection between my father and me had never been stronger. We had never been this close our entire lives, but here we were, cuddling on the bed, him literally inside me.

I washed his beautiful muscles in the shower and sent him off to the gym, and went to my meeting. After that spectacular fuck, I couldn?t even remember what it was about, but I didn?t care. I began wondering how long my severance package would last us, if I stopped going to work and just fucked my insatiable muscle daddy all day long.

--------

I made it to the gym around two. ?There you are!? my father bellowed as soon as I got past the front desk. I was still in a suit and tie, flushed from my meeting. I managed to bullshit my way through the PowerPoint presentation, but couldn?t leave until my client stopped droning on about his goddamn vacation and his stupid goddamn grandchildren. I hoped the gym visit would go quickly,

I walked over to him and his friends. They were older men, powerful musclebear types, but not as big as my father. I wondered if my dad would be willing to share me. He clapped me on the back and introduced me to James and Howard. ?This is my boy,? he said, then turned to me. ?Where are your gym clothes??

?I left them at home, didn?t have time to pack my bag,? I said, leaving out the detail that I had to clean up his mess before sprinting out the door to work.

?Oh. Well, I can fix that,? my dad said. He put both hands on my collar, and ripped my suit and shirt off with one clean jerk. Again, he destroyed a Brooks Brothers suit, but this time in front of his friends. They snickered as I looked at my dad in disbelief.

?What the hell?? I said, too flabbergasted to remember my manners.

?Oh, sorry, did I ruin your wittle outfit?? he said, laughing. He reached out for my waist; I tried to get away from him, but his long gorilla arms grabbed me and ripped my pants off too. I was now in my underwear, humiliated as James and Howard laughed at my misfortune. ?You?re gonna have to work out in just shorts today,? he said with a grin, and pushed me over to the weight rack.

He picked up two sixty-five weights, holding them like they were toothpicks. He pushed them into my hands, and I almost collapsed under the weight. ?Curl those,? he ordered.

I struggled but couldn?t lift one. I exercised mainly for tone, not for size or strength. I had never curled above a thirty-five. ?I can?t,? I grunted, flexing as hard as I could. While I could easily pull a muscle doing this, I couldn?t upset my muscle daddy.

James and Howard doubled over themselves laughing at my weakness. My father took the weights from me, curled them a few times just to prove that he could, and set them back down. He walked us over to the bench press, which was loaded to four-hundred pounds.

?Lie down,? he ordered. I gulped and re-counted the weights just to make sure I had them right.

?I can?t press that,? I said quietly.

?Boy, I didn?t ask for lip, I told you to get down,? he said, and manhandled my half-naked body under the bar. With a deep breath, I pressed against the bar as hard as I could, and didn?t nudge it an inch. My father grabbed the bar and pulled it up, allowing me to get it off the bar. Then, he slowly let the weight drop. He lowered the bar to an inch from my chest. I tried to push it back up, but he kept lowering it.

He let go of the bar completely, the four-hundred pounds pinning me to the bench. I sputtered and struggled to breathe, my legs floundering in the air as I tried to move the weight. My dad, James, and Howard slapped their thighs and howled with laughter as the bar threatened to collapse my rib-cage. With all my strength, I twisted and threw the bar to the side, allowing me to slip out the other side before it came crashing down.

?What is wrong with you?? I yelled at my dad. To my surprise, he didn?t get angry at my tone; he just kept laughing.

?Look at that, he?s upset,? he said to his friends, ?what do you say we give him a hug to feel better?? With that, he began to strip off his clothes. James and Howard also began to undress, right in the middle of the gym. I noticed that most of the other patrons had left, as if they knew what was about to happen. None of the employees hung around.

My father?s erection stood huge as usual, pulsating almost threateningly. He ripped my underwear off too, leaving me standing naked in a pair of A. Testoni oxford shoes. ?Hope you?re still loose from this morning, boy,? he said, stroking his long shaft.

I turned to walk out, but James and Howard stood in my way. ?Your daddy doesn?t want you going anywhere,? James said, flexing his hard, hairy muscles in my face. Howard forced me to bend over, and my dad shoved his cock up my ass.

I was still loose from that morning, but my asshole burned with pain from the unexpected cock entering it completely. I whimpered, only to be shut up by James? thick cock stuffed in my mouth. ?No fair, I don?t get any?? Howard said in a sarcastic tone.

?Boy, worship Howard?s muscles,? my father commanded between grunts as he plowed my ass.

Barely able to focus through the pain, I began to feel Howard?s thighs as he stood to the side of my gangrape and flexed his quads for me. Under normal circumstances I would love to massage a pair of thick thighs, but my father?s lifelong cruelty had finally circled back on me. For some reason, I assumed our sexual relationship would soften him somehow, make him kinder and gentler, but he was the same bastard he had always been. Now, he finally had the muscular power to back him up.

All these politicians whine about bullying in schools, and none of them are stopping bullying by musclebound senior citizens.

My father didn?t need me to say my magic words to come this time. He blew his load in my ass, then they all rotated around me. Howard forced me to suck his cock while James got behind me. ?Damn, did you have to go first?? he laughed as he slipped his dick inside me. ?It?s like throwing a hot dog down a hallway!?

Fortunately, Howard blew his load in my mouth before they could rotate again. They carried my weak, come-covered body to the locker room where they cleaned me off. When I was able to stand up again, forced me to wash them off. As angry and disgusted as I was, I still got a boner washing my father?s enormous muscles.

They left me at the gym to go to the bar and tie one on. An employee of the gym took pity on me and gave me some monogrammed clothing to wear home. ?Should?should I call the cops?? he asked.

I looked the employee in the eye. ?No. I have a plan,? I announced. I hadn?t decided until that moment what I was about to do. I collected my keys from the tattered remains of my clothing and drove back to work. I walked into Human Resources and pulled my housing stipend out of my father?s house, and cut off all financial support. I informed them I had to take an emergency leave of absence, and needed to transfer back to my old branch in Seattle.

I left everything at the house. They were just things, replaceable, but my self-respect wasn?t. I had one more stop until I went to the airport, though. I drove to my father?s doctor, marched past the front desk and confronted him in his office. Then I explained that I wasn?t leaving until he put me on the same hormone therapy my father was taking.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to sexyactionnick For This Useful Post:
0mgj00h4x (May 6th, 2013), aguamentii (November 20th, 2012), anglekindle (November 20th, 2012), aresinsf (November 21st, 2012), Big RR (May 19th, 2013), Bigboy92 (September 19th, 2013), cmattj (May 20th, 2013), cutlerfan (November 20th, 2012), danilupoa (November 22nd, 2012), Freaker!! (May 16th, 2013), GTlifter (November 20th, 2012), hackard (November 21st, 2012), icarusinny (November 27th, 2012), iceman75 (November 20th, 2012), imfit (November 20th, 2012), jetport58 (May 15th, 2013), jtchef (December 18th, 2012), jts (July 17th, 2013), jussmi1514 (January 14th, 2013), lefortremi (November 20th, 2012), littledude (December 16th, 2012), Mad Dog (December 15th, 2012), makurra (July 21st, 2013), marki (November 20th, 2012), mawkroy (November 20th, 2012), milwmuscleguy (November 20th, 2012), miniace2009 (November 20th, 2012), muscl4life (November 21st, 2012), Muscle_Knight (November 21st, 2012), muscular (November 21st, 2012), navir (July 16th, 2013), nnnrg (November 20th, 2012), Otaru_grower (November 22nd, 2012), overusedclassic (December 15th, 2012), shineman@seanet (May 16th, 2013), Simpleme (December 17th, 2012), stringra1970 (November 21st, 2012), Terrylee Long (November 22nd, 2012), TKnTexas55 (May 15th, 2013), vga518 (November 21st, 2012), vlad (November 21st, 2012), weaknobody (November 20th, 2012), wolfpunk (November 20th, 2012), xboy (December 15th, 2012), xenon (November 21st, 2012), zombieburger (November 21st, 2012)
  #2   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2012, 09:15 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Revenge is a dish best served cold, eh?
The Following User Says Thank You to mlbjock For This Useful Post:
sexyactionnick (May 16th, 2013)
  #3   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2012, 03:01 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Can't wait for Part 4 sexyactionnick
The Following User Says Thank You to GTlifter For This Useful Post:
  #4   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2012, 09:29 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
I like that last sentence. I can't wait to see the next chapter!
The Following User Says Thank You to Kymuscleboy For This Useful Post:
  #5   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2012, 03:47 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Heh, I loved the intensity of this chapter, but something tells me that the narrator might just be doing what his mega daddy secretly wants: a massive muscular son that can rival with him, so his dominance will be even more meaningful.

We just have to wait then

Congratulations again
  #6   Add to Etbr77's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2012, 08:34 AM

Etbr77 is on a distinguished road
Can anyone post a link to part 1 and 2?
Did a quick search on the term "reconnect" an could not find it.
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Etbr77 For This Useful Post:
  #7   Add to Etbr77's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2012, 08:39 AM

Etbr77 is on a distinguished road
Disregard--I found it!
The Following User Says Thank You to Etbr77 For This Useful Post:
  #8   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2012, 09:23 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Is it bad that I hope his dad finds the second round of hormone therapy and takes it himself and grows even bigger? >)
The Following User Says Thank You to vlad For This Useful Post:
  #9   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2012, 07:58 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Definitely looking forward to the narrator's burgeoning muscled body.
  #10   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2012, 07:00 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
I love this story...I love domination...this story is incredibly hot. Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Otaru_grower For This Useful Post:
  #11   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2012, 10:09 AM

2bored is on a distinguished road
It'd be great if the dad got a second round of treatment!
The Following User Says Thank You to 2bored For This Useful Post:
  #12   Add to Simpleme's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 17th, 2012, 07:00 PM

Simpleme is on a distinguished road
As usual...

As usual you have outdone yourself! I hope you continue to make these. Good job.
  #13   Add to msman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2013, 07:38 PM

msman is on a distinguished road
This is a good story, I hope it is continued.
The Following User Says Thank You to msman For This Useful Post:
  #14   Add to 0mgj00h4x's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2013, 12:45 PM

0mgj00h4x is on a distinguished road
Oh dear goodness, I've been waiting ages for part 4 to come out. Easily my most favorite series by far!
  #15   Add to GayMuscleFreak's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2013, 04:00 PM

GayMuscleFreak is on a distinguished road
are you gonna work on part 4?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GayMuscleFreak For This Useful Post:
msclegrower (July 16th, 2013), TheRay (July 17th, 2013)
  #16   Add to mawkroy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2013, 09:52 PM

mawkroy
Yes, more please!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to mawkroy For This Useful Post:
TheRay (July 17th, 2013)
  #17   Add to makurra's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2013, 06:51 AM

makurra is on a distinguished road
Yeah, sexyactionnick...would love to see part 4 soon....your storie is just amazing!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options