The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2012, 04:34 AM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
Mutt And Jeff - Chapter One

Mutt And Jeff
by dymondbolt

Chapter One

The chains holding his hands above his head broke easily enough. Mutt waited for the opening of the cage door to mask the sound. He kept his hands up in the air to let 'number one' think he was still restrained. He bounced his pecs again to distract his captor and entice him closer. It was working. His pecs were massive and strong, yet they still tried to point his nipples towards the ground even with his arms above his head.

'Number one' licked his lips as he edged closer. Mutt could see the desire to touch his muscles in the kidnapper's eyes. Mutt was betting on that desire to get him a bit closer. Mutt started to flex the thick quads on his right leg and flip it a bit before he flexed his left leg.

'Just a little closer, you monster', thought Mutt. The tube down Mutt's throat kept him from vocalizing the thought. Just as well. Number one took two more steps and reached up to touch Mutt's quivering chest.

Then one single link of the broken chain fell right by his hand. 'Number one' looked down at it then back up into Mutt's smiling face. Then Mutt's massive fist smashed into his face and knocked him out.

Mutt realized he didn't have that much time. 'Number two' was out of the Lab during the day, so that was why Mutt chose this time to make his escape. But he still had to work fast. First thing was to remove the catheter from his shoulder, then the shocking harness. Bits of the broken chain fell by his head as he ripped the plastic and metal contraption off of his body. The ankle chains came next and broke just as easily as the wrist chains. The helmet and hated feeding tube were the next to come off and he had a fit of coughing before he could finish his act of rebellion and freedom. The catheter that was still stuck up his dick, had a tube attached to the harness and was tugging at his new massive member. His captors had caused everything on his body to become big thick and massive.

Mutt easily broke the tube connection to the catheter, but he had to bring the tip of the catheter up to his lips to be able to free it from his cock. Without a syringe to remove the fluid inflating the bulb in his bladder, he had to suck it out with his mouth. His mammoth member made it very easy to perform the task and the thing came free with a few gentle tugs.

"Ahhh. Oh my God, I can talk again." Mutt turned to the flattened form of his ex-captor and proceeded to piss on him from one end to another. One swift kick to the crotch and then Mutt was rushing for the door. He was unused to the weight of his muscles and particularly the one between his legs. He looked down at his dong and said "You are going to be a serious distraction, aren't you?"

~~~

That was four months ago and only now has Mutt felt safe enough to go out in public.
For the past month and a half he went on short trips to the market or the gym, but the extreme reaction to his size often caused more harm to his state of mind, instead of boosting his ego.

Mutt was holding a long silk tie up to his throat when Troy let out a burp of a laugh. Troy told him, "Don't even try it. Big Guy. The taylor did a great job on the jacket and the pants but that shirt will never close up around that bull's neck of yours."

"If you say so." Mutt set the tie back down on the nightstand.

"I still think you should be wearing what I first saw you in when we met."

Mutt grimaced. "Very funny, but I don't think your fellow officers would allow me to parade around town in just a lab coat."

"You did look impressive... Not that you don't look just as impressive in your new threads." Troy's smirk was not lost on Mutt as he noticed where his attention had suddenly focused. Mutt glanced down at his own rather large crotch and just shook his head.

"You were just impressed because you could see the tip of my dick peeking out from the bottom of the coat."

Troy snaughed as he looked up into Mutt's eyes. "Among other things that I happened to notice on a seven foot gentle giant. Come on, lets get going. I know just the place for you to get back into meeting people and having a good time. It's a place called the Hot Spot."

"The Hot Spot? Sounds like a pick up joint."

"Yeah, but it's also a place for gay guys to just hang out, so that fits us just fine, right?"

"Right. Just hang out."

Right. And make some new friends. So be friendly."

"You mean smile." The smile Mutt slapped on to face was a bit too forced and was actually a little scary.

"Maybe smile just a little."

"Grin."

"Yeah, grin. That looks good on you." They left for the West Hollywood night club.
~~~
At the Hot Spot entrance the bouncer started to give Mutt a hard time before he realized who this mountain of muscle was. Then the guy recognized Troy from previous visits and passed them through without anymore drama. But it was interesting to notice his face go ashen when Mutt handed him his ID and the bouncer's hand looked like a child's next to Mutt's.
~~~~~~~

I'll finish this chapter Sunday.
I just wanted you guys to know I haven't forgotten you.

MD

Last edited by Mass Driver; November 24th, 2012 at 05:20 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Mass Driver For This Useful Post:
amauiguy (November 24th, 2012), BBMikeNJ (November 24th, 2012), Hanugumo (November 25th, 2012), JockStudBoy (November 26th, 2012), littledude (November 24th, 2012), Lucas88 (November 27th, 2012), martinp13 (November 26th, 2012), mawkroy (November 24th, 2012), milwmuscleguy (November 27th, 2012), mlbjock (November 25th, 2012), msclbldr (November 27th, 2012), nnnrg (November 26th, 2012), sexiscriptor (November 24th, 2012), Shippou (November 24th, 2012), Simpleme (December 6th, 2012), Terrylee Long (November 27th, 2012), Tiger192847 (November 24th, 2012), weaknobody (November 24th, 2012), wgames2001br (November 27th, 2012), xenon (November 24th, 2012)
  #2   Add to muscle16a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2012, 06:10 PM

muscle16a is on a distinguished road
my goodness!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to muscle16a For This Useful Post:
BEHRMUSCLE1 (November 27th, 2012)
  #3   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 27th, 2012, 08:11 AM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
Hot start!