The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sexyactionnick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2013, 07:01 PM

sexyactionnick is on a distinguished road
Moving the Stone

I had said that I wouldn't write a sequel to "Magnum Opus," that I couldn't think of anything new. I ended up thinking of something, and here it is.

There's no Father/son incest in this story. Well...that's not
entirely true. You'll just have to read it to see what I mean.

Taking a drone missile to the chest does not prepare you for an intercontinental nuclear missile. I felt only a fraction of a second of the heat before my enormous body’s nervous system down, but the echo of pain haunted me as my charred, broken body plunged into the Atlantic Ocean.

Later, my followers told me that I lay at the bottom of the ocean four months. Everybody assumed I was dead. Without me to lead them, my followers lost their confidence. Joel tried to lead them, but his half-ton of manliness wasn’t enough to inspire the men. Most of the crowd was pardoned by the President, as even he had fallen prey to my perfect muscular body, but my main followers who had been at the warehouse with me were jailed. Joel was kept at a secret CIA black site and the rest of my bodybuilding crew found themselves in regular maximum-security prison. But they soon proved that no prison could hold them, not since my spirit dwelled within them. All of them busted out, some just by punching a hole in the prison yard wall, and escaped into the woods to await my return.

My broken body washed up on the shore of a forgotten tropical island, thousands of miles away from where I stopped the nuke. I was barely conscious when I tasted charred meat being shoved into my mouth. I heard the chattering of voices in a foreign tongue, something I couldn’t understand. I ate their food and drank the broths they poured down my throat, and after a week I was able to stand up and move again. The progress went faster and faster the more I healed, and within two weeks I was in perfect shape. My skin was shiny and pink as it had all regrown under a month and my body hair was mostly gone, but my muscles were even bigger than before. I flexed my mammoth bicep, watching the new skin stretch and strain by the size of my muscles, the striations and veins easily visible under the thin pink skin, and reasoned that my body had grown back several times larger and bulkier than before. That’s the principle of bodybuilding after all; lifting weights damages the muscles, and they grow back bigger. I’d just outgrown the force of a nuke.

The voices I heard earlier belonged to a lost tribe, untouched by man. Though I couldn’t understand them, they thought I was a god and worshipped me as such. Through simple gestures, I convinced them that I had to be fed constantly, every day. I ate my way across their entire island, their food the fuel for my recovery. Before long I had eaten all the vegetation and animal life on the planet, and had to swim out into the ocean to attract sharks and whales to feed myself and my new island of followers.

I continued to flex and grow like I had back at the warehouse and the tribe worshipped me, dancing and howling to the heavens every time my giant cock exploded, showering the tribe with my hot sticky cream. They went wild when I jizzed on them, eating the spunk off each other and fighting for the privilege to drink directly from my cock. Like my followers in the warehouse, they grew huge, looking like Olympia bodybuilders within a few weeks of my arrival.

On the island I had no way to estimate my weight, but I grew to 20 feet and guessed my weight at around 100,000 pounds. My skin was tan and bronzed from walking naked in the sun; I looked ready to step onstage. Waving goodbye to my muscular followers, I figured out which direction America was and squatted down, using the power of my ridiculously huge thighs to catapult me back to the capital.

I wasted no time gathering my posse. They would come out when they saw I returned, and I would find more followers as easily as I had taken over the island. Within minutes of my return to Washington the President succeeded to me, and I forced him to worship my body on television again. Leaving the President to govern in my absence, I leapt to the United Nations in New York to address the world. The strongest nuclear explosion failed to stop me, I explained to every country on Earth. I could hear the murmurs of hundreds of translators sending my message around the globe. The Earth was now a hegemony under my control.

Sure enough, my followers returned. I celebrated my dominance of the world with a weeklong festival in New York City. I had made the United Nations my new home and commanded the leaders of the world to turn the complex into a gym, to satisfy the requirements of my men. Though they grew huge just from drinking the cream from my huge cock, I commanded them to work out and grow their muscles as huge as possible. (Really, they had so much energy that they had to put it somewhere. I made them work out just to keep them occupied and off the streets.)

Some nations rebelled, but I put a stop to them quickly. I had to pay special attention to Africa, where mad warlords proclaimed that they were the ultimate power and the Devil from America (I was flattered) would never be able to stop them. I didn’t bother to rape them and turn them into my followers – they had damaged other people too much. My world was based on virility and strength, not pain and anguish. I crushed each warlord with one hand, taking the AK-47s out of the hands of their child soldiers and reducing them into powder with my fists.

Multiple television channels were set up so that the world could watch my daily flexing and growing sessions every day. I proclaimed myself God of the New World and showed my enormous body. I kept Joel next to me on these broadcasts, making him flex my routine along with me to show how big a normal person could get if they followed me.

Years later, I stood 100 feet tall and weighed roughly 5 million pounds. My penis extended 30 feet; though Joel had grown considerably from my come, I couldn’t possibly stick it inside him. The world had become a paradise under my rule, now that the Earth had one central figure to worship. One day I stood in front of a crowd to flex and grow, about to blow hundreds of gallons of semen over my worshippers, when a bright white light overtook me. It felt almost the same as getting hit with the nuclear bomb.

When the light faded, I found myself in a strange and indescribable place. It was like I was in space, floating amongst galaxies and black holes, except I could see more than just the galaxy. I saw the lifespan of entire civilizations, alien races evolving from muck and becoming spacefaring travelers in a second. I was looking through time as well as space, watching the universe happen simultaneously.

“AMAZING, ISN’T IT.” A voice boomed so loudly that I covered my ears, though it didn’t help. The sound was omnipresent, coming from nowhere and everywhere at once. I looked around, twisting and tumbling through the blackness of space, but I saw nothing. “WOULD A PHYSICAL FORM PLEASE YOU? VERY WELL.”

Stardust consolidated in front of me to form an epic figure, infinite in size, surrounding me everywhere I looked. “YOU HAVE BECOME TOO POWERFUL. YOU ENSLAVED YOUR WORLD AND MADE THEM WORSHIP YOU AS A FALSE IDOL,” the voice boomed. I tried to speak and defend myself, to argue that I had saved the Earth with my muscles. There was no war, no famine under my rule, but no words could escape my throat. “YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME? MUSCULAR AS YOU ARE, YOU ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO MY POWER.”

Suddenly I found myself lying flat on my back on a large stone surface, another stone hovering above me. “HE WHO WOULD ARGUE WITH THE ALMIGHTY MUST LEARN HUMILITY,” the Voice of God said, and the other stone crushed against me. Every nerve, every muscle fiber in my enormous body cried out in pain, but I did not die. I continued to breathe, each second worse than the last. “I HAVE CREATED A STONE SO HEAVY EVEN I COULD NOT LIFT IT. YOU ARE USED TO CONQUERING THE BODIES OF PATHETIC MORTAL MEN, BUT YOU CANNOT CONQUER THE POWER OF GOD.”

With that, the voice and the presence vanished. I was alone in blinding pain, crushed between two stone slabs of infinite size and weight. I struggled to move, to cry, to shout, but I could not do anything. Unlike taking the nuclear blast, my nervous system refused to shut down. I was alive, present, and conscious throughout the entire thing.

Time meant nothing where I was. I was trapped for eternity. I had no way to gauge the passage of time. My mind was constantly occupied with pain, until a little spark of thought appeared. “You are alive.” I was being kept alive somehow, without oxygen or sustenance or sleep. God was keeping me alive to punish my hubris. I clung to that thought, focusing on it with all my might to keep from going insane. I was alive and that meant something, I just didn’t know what yet.

Eventually I was able to form a second thought. “Flex.” That’s all that I heard. All the focus and dedication I had gathered from the first thought I put into this one, rallying all of my mental concentration into that one word. I flexed my body, and for the tiniest fraction of a second felt the pain of the stone subside. Not enough to go away completely, just an ebb, a drop in the pool. But it was enough. I was actually able to move my body, to flex. I was alive and I could flex, and that meant I could grow.

For untold millennia I focused and flexed my muscles, every time holding the flex for a little bit longer, earning a little more relief from the pain of the infinite stone. I grew more muscular, my skin scraping along the stone as the unknown power that kept me alive worked to repair the damage done to my muscles by my struggle. Parallel to my recovery on the island, the more I grew, the faster I grew. I flexed and struggled against the stones, my fury growing each time my flex finally gave out and I was crushed again. I returned harder and faster. My growth never ceased.

After billions upon billions of flexes, I pushed as hard as I could against the infinite stone. Every muscle in my celestially huge body screamed, and the stone moved further than I’d ever thrown it before. I pushed it up enough with my arms that I could get my legs up, then essentially squatted the stone up and away. As soon as I pushed it away, both stones faded from existence, their purpose demolished by my might. I had forgotten what freedom was like. Forgotten what my name had been, the life I’d once had as a mortal on Earth. I was pure muscular essence, a cosmic being devoted to strength and virility. I stroked my enormous cock and flexed my muscles, so universally big that I could see myself flexing. My back stretched from one end of the universe to the other, even wider when I flared out my freakish lats.

Just by wanting it, God appeared before me again. The being that was once and perhaps still was infinite seemed small to me now. “What is this?” He said, His voice no longer so imposing that it threatened to shatter my consciousness. “You moved the stone?”

“YOU UNDERESTIMATED ME,” I bellowed, flexing an infinite most muscular at him. Every muscle was bigger than a galaxy, my insane traps holding my head in place bigger than the stars. I blasted pose after pose, showing off my might. “I HAVE THE STRENGTH TO OVERCOME ANYTHING. I AM PURE MUSCULAR MIGHT; I GROW STRONGER THAN ANY OBSTACLE IN MY PATH. WHEN YOU CHALLENGED ME WITH A STONE EVEN YOU COULD NOT LIFT, I LIFTED IT.”

Though impossible, I grabbed God and forced Him over. I rubbed my transcendent cock along his back. He was infinite but I was even more, so muscular that it transcended physics and logic itself. The Almighty struggled to get out of my grasp but He was bound by my awesome power. I slipped my cock into his ass and every creature in the universe heard his cry of anguish. It lasted for eons, but eventually gave way to a deep moan.

I grunted as I shoved my cock in the only hole in creation big enough to fit it. God moaned like a whore, forcing His ass further down my shaft, begging me to keep fucking him. I had become so mighty and powerful that the creator of existence was now my submissive bottom. Our infinite power merged into a simultaneous orgasm, new galaxies exploding out of our cocks. No longer bound by the limits of mortality, I had a second orgasm before the first was over, layers of pleasure building upon layers of pleasure. In one frame of reference we rested as God nuzzled against my chest, content and safe with His new master, while in another we were still fucking.

In another parallel frame, I flexed and He worshipped my body as I taunted Him. “Did you mean to create me? So many years of loneliness running the universe, you created the being that could make you into the muscle whore bottom that you really are?” I asked, flexing my quads at Him. He couldn’t answer, his mouth too full of my cock to formulate a response.

I continued to flex and grow bigger, my growth unlimited. I had become so big that I destroyed the limits of what big could be, conquered creation and God Himself. Time and space were in my hands and I used them to get larger still, infinite and unceasing.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sexyactionnick For This Useful Post:
anglekindle (January 31st, 2013), Hanugumo (January 31st, 2013), I<3Muscles (February 3rd, 2013), iceman75 (January 31st, 2013), jussmi1514 (February 1st, 2013), muscl4life (February 1st, 2013), parabola56 (February 2nd, 2013), Terrylee Long (February 1st, 2013), weaknobody (February 2nd, 2013), xenon (February 2nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2013, 07:27 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Wow, that was something, I am almost used to reading stories like this if only because Chip Masterson had written a few stories where God was challenged by some Superhumanly strong being, and beaten down, so I guess I can't really say anything about the sacrilege, mostly because those stories turned me on too. I guess my main problem with this story, is there was too much height growth, gts, that's something that I don't dig on most of the time. The muscle growth, the strength shows, those are always awesome to read, but I don't know, it's sort of defeated by the unreal height growth, at least almost. If the writing of the muscle and strength are good enough to overcome that, though, most of the time I can find the story hot. And that's the case here, I enjoyed this story a lot.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
compton_zach (February 1st, 2013)
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2013, 02:08 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
This story is an epic struggle for Power is indeed a very amazing tale! I loved every single word of it, and I thank you for creating such incredible new ways to explore muscle growth fantasies.

Congratulations!
jussmi1514 (February 1st, 2013)
  #4   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2013, 08:25 AM

Thanked 2,629 Times in 312 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75 View Post
Wow, that was something, I am almost used to reading stories like this if only because Chip Masterson had written a few stories where God was challenged by some Superhumanly strong being, and beaten down, so I guess I can't really say anything about the sacrilege, mostly because those stories turned me on too. I guess my main problem with this story, is there was too much height growth, gts, that's something that I don't dig on most of the time. The muscle growth, the strength shows, those are always awesome to read, but I don't know, it's sort of defeated by the unreal height growth, at least almost. If the writing of the muscle and strength are good enough to overcome that, though, most of the time I can find the story hot. And that's the case here, I enjoyed this story a lot.
If god exists, then he deserves a beatdown. (Seriously, if there's an infinitely powerful, infinitely wise being out there, and it isn't even putting an end to non-man-made suffering such as that caused by natural disasters, let alone intervening to stop the innocent from being harmed by the guilty, then that being is the moral inferior of about 90% of humanity, and has no right to judge any of us -- which, of course, all religions claim that god does.)
  #5   Add to jussmi1514's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2013, 08:43 AM

jussmi1514 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekuno View Post
If god exists, then he deserves a beatdown. (Seriously, if there's an infinitely powerful, infinitely wise being out there, and it isn't even putting an end to non-man-made suffering such as that caused by natural disasters, let alone intervening to stop the innocent from being harmed by the guilty, then that being is the moral inferior of about 90% of humanity, and has no right to judge any of us -- which, of course, all religions claim that god does.)
Oh dear, I agree but I can see where this train is going and I am now getting off but before I go I want to say that this was a cool addition to an already great story.
  #6   Add to aliahmed789's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2013, 09:58 AM

aliahmed789 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for sharing details. This is different

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size