The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Omiganda's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2013, 08:51 PM
Anxious Writer

Omiganda is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Omiganda
Virtual Meets Reality - Part 2

((This is the second installment to a small series I'm doing and its taken me a while but I decided this piece would help connect a few dots.(definitely not a lot) The next installment's going to have some serious changes, I gaurantee, but first I have to see what you think of this bit. Feedback is definitely welcome here!))

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=33898

Jason's body was tensed with several veins bulging through his now stretched, paper thin shirt. Although I couldn't see it, I was sure his back was a road- map that traveled down to his modest waist and into his pants. However, my attention was drawn to his bulging pecs, whose nipples were beginning to point downward from the mass within. Below them was a magnificent stack of abs that definitely couldn't be hidden by a flimsy shirt made for someone90 pounds lighter. The shirt itself had become much less successful according to the obvious lowest set of ab that peaked out. I couldn't help my sight as I looked farther down and was unable to pay attention to his thighs as it appeared they were protecting what looked like a pair of oranges and a cobra between them. I felt my crotch stir as I saw stray hairs sticking out from inside his pants. The feet down below were barely protected by Jason's shoes as they had grown larger to the point that all five of his toes could be seen on each foot.

Jason waved his large hands in front of me to pull me back into
reality. " Hey there, sleeping beauty" he said with a handsome smile. " Don't
get distracted down there" he said just as a loud tear came from shirt on his left side. A large nipple poked through the straining shirt, proving it wasn't going to belong before the large muscle man it was trying to contain wouldn't allow himself to remain contained for much longer.

Jason came in close to me and I felt the heat coming from his body. Being this close to so much masculinity was making it hard to keep myself together. My breathing became deep, though erratic, and I almost began to cower in fear at so much size on this transformed man's body. " Aren't you gonna ask it?" Jason asked as he looked down at me from his pedestal of 6'3. He flexed his pecs in anticipation of the question, the muscle bulging and filling my ears with a tearing sound. " What happened to you?"

I asked, regardless of the drool beginning to collect off the side of my mouth as the large nipple in my face hung off the large revealed chest muscle.Jason smiled when I asked him this and tapped me on the forehead to get my attention.

" What else? That last game we played" he said as his smirk gleamed down at me and I felt my heart melt as his cute face reflected sunlight from the facial hair starting to grow off his skin in gold thorns. I almost got absorbed in how hot he was till I realized what he said. " Wait, you mean the game I just beat?!" I asked with wide eyes.Was this my fate standing before me? To grow to be just like this huge hunk of man that was trying not to let his shirt completely fall apart.

" You mean this..." I trailed off as Jason's pecs starting distracting me more easily as the tear of the nipple appeared to swell in my face. I could feel myself being pulled by this large man like a meteor to a planet. Funny thing was, it was a pretty similar situation when it came to size comparison.
" Don't you remember being given a "prize" as you completed the game?" Jason asked as he talked to me with his powerful voice. I was pretending like I wasn't staring at his muscular body. I could tell. " No...." I said as I thought back to winning the game. Nothing strange happened that he could remember. i owned a powerful character. That powerful character attacked the powerful monster. The monster died. Nothing else I could remember.That's when I realized what was wrong.

There was a gap in my playing the game and turning it off! Had I turned off the game? It was off when I left the room. What happened to those few seconds it took to turn it off the game and the television. " I don't remember anything" I said, getting pulled out of the heat he was going into.

Jason looked down at me with concerned eyes. " It's ok, man" he said as he patted me on the back. I almost felt the wind knocked out of me from just the force of what I could tell was his version of a light push. " Don't worry about the missing bits, just enjoy what's coming" he said secretively with a wicked smile. I looked up into his blue eyes and he gave me the most mischievous look. I wanted to ask him what he meant but I raised my hand to touch his large, bulging pecs, which bounced to my touch with their solid mass going up and down as their master requested. I probably should have asked him instead.

Hours later, I was on my bed, looking up at the ceiling, the moonlight just barely touching the edge of my bed sheets hanging off. I scratched my chest once or twice but I couldn't remember past much else. I was too busy staring up at the ceiling, thinking about all the strange things that had happened today. My dad had tried to ask me if there was something wrong from over his hulking chest and I just shook my head, which earned me a bear hug.

In most situations I would have struggled to get out of his
huge arms but instead I just hanged there, my feet several inches off the ground. I can't tell if he noticed but it felt like he did. Jason calmed me to tell me his parents had taken pretty well to his new size. Especially seeing as they thought he had been a burglar on steroids when in actuality he was their maximized son.

I looked at my alarm clock just as it struck 12:00 before laying back and staring back up at the ceiling. That's when the strangest thing happened. Something over my face appeared over my face that looked a lot like
a letter. My eyes widened as it floated over the bed and I jumped up and hit my head against my head board. " Hey, lad, you alright in there?" my dad asked with his strong Irish accent. I pulled my self together.
"I'm fine dad!" I called back as I tried building up courage to touch the floating, glowing letter.

When I grabbed it, the orange light grew bright and filled the room with its light before simply fading out. I turned the letter around in my hands. At first glance the letter appeared average but close up, it almost looked like there were pixels on the tips as though it were digital. On the front, there were pixelated letters that clearly said

"Welcome to the game"

I didn't understand what it meant so I simply turned it and opened the letter. Suddenly, a bright green light burst from the letter. It was like an intense light show for several seconds until it all went black. The lights were out, the letter was gone, and I remember falling onto the bed unconscious.

I woke up at 4 in the morning , the light still very much gone from the sky. What happened yesterday had seemed like only a dream. I was actually going to right it off as a dream until I saw something in the corner of my vision. My eyes widened as it appeared to be a level gauge. It looked exactly like what I saw when Jason had appeared to "Level up".

Above that was an arrow, which I pressed, and a menu appeared above it. from what I could gather, it had every thing a video game needed except one thing: A player.

I pressed each button which led me into blank pages where data should have been. The only one area that the menus had data in was the 'Skills' section. There was only one skill. Something that looked a lot like a spell that read ' Enhance'.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Omiganda For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (February 2nd, 2013), dinjin (February 1st, 2013), Hanugumo (February 2nd, 2013), iets21 (February 2nd, 2013), Incognito-tie (February 1st, 2013), jcb60970 (February 3rd, 2013), muscl4life (February 2nd, 2013), musclemonkey (February 16th, 2013), muscular (February 2nd, 2013), nnnrg (February 2nd, 2013), noomnoom (February 2nd, 2013), Terrylee Long (February 2nd, 2013), vga518 (February 2nd, 2013), weaknobody (February 2nd, 2013), Weasel (February 1st, 2013), xenon (March 10th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options