The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 16 votes, 3.19 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to I<3Muscles's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2013, 11:44 AM

I<3Muscles is on a distinguished road
Debate Tournament

Basically, a hot, muscular jock decides to join the high school debate team. The nerds laugh at him because they think he's a big dumb jock but they underestimate the power of his size and charisma. When they compete, the jock's enormous muscles flex and roll, intimidating every other man in the room. His dominating voice drowns out the competition and women are unable to debate against him because of how seductive his body is. He ends up winning district, then state and nationals, with barely any effort while the nerds study for hours upon end but cannot defeat the jock's superior personality in the debate room. The ex-debate club President (who was promptly ousted by the superior jock) tries to argue with the jock one day but is unable to resist the jock and is easily trounced. Then he attempts to attack the jock physically, but the jock merely laughs as the nerd's hardest blows bounce off his body and calmly backhands him, instantly knocking the nerd out. The jock then takes both the President's girlfriend (another debate nerd) and the debate teacher in front of the entire class.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to I<3Muscles For This Useful Post:
iceman75 (February 3rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2013, 02:00 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I like this idea. I don't know if it's about the inherent superiority of the muscle man in every endeavor he tries, or just some sort of nerd bashing instinct in me, I really would like to see this story written.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #3   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2013, 06:26 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
I like this idea, but... I've been on debate teams with muscly guys. So I would ruin the story for myself since I know how it usually goes down. Though I guess it would be a fun use of the phrase "master debater" huehuehuehue.
  #4   Add to I<3Muscles's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2013, 08:17 PM

I<3Muscles is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarity View Post
I like this idea, but... I've been on debate teams with muscly guys. So I would ruin the story for myself since I know how it usually goes down. Though I guess it would be a fun use of the phrase "master debater" huehuehuehue.
And how does it "usually go down"?

master debater? That's perfect for all sorts of kinky debate scenarios
  #5   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2013, 09:41 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
I kind of have a problem with the whole dumb jock stereo type. I’d like to see a story in which the nerds arrogantly presume that because the guy has muscles, he’s stupid – then they find out he’s not. Maybe his size and looks give him an edge, but intelligence-wise, he’s every bit as good as they are. So, now they’re whole self image is threatened because they’ve always seen jocks as big but stupid and assumed that they, the nerds, had the edge because they were smart… and smart is better. But then they meet this guy who’s both a muscled up jock and also very smart, and now their whole image of the universe and their place in it is shattered.

But the big guy convinces these disillusioned nerds to start hitting the gym. So by the end of the year you have an entire debate team full of muscled up nerds – kind of an everybody wins scenario. And it also qualifies as a growth story.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaypat For This Useful Post:
brutus (February 4th, 2013), ts1976 (February 4th, 2013)
  #6   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2013, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Muscles View Post
And how does it "usually go down"?

master debater? That's perfect for all sorts of kinky debate scenarios
Well there was a buff guy on my team when I was a Junior and he was also pretty tall, so he stood out. He got left back a year so that didn't help him any. The other members of my team wouldn't count on him for anything since his vocabulary was lacking. It's a way to get extra credit because students needed to fill a quota, and missing classes means one would have to take an extracurricular activity after school to help fill their quota. So that's the only reason he was there. I could tell his confidence was kind of shot since he was out of his element. The first few days he was like the king of the world. After a few actual debates he kind of just toned himself down a lot. He was a nice guy and he was by no means shy during normal school hours either. Debating is actually SRS BSNS, clearly. Ooooh noooooo

Truth be told, that's just how humans work. Muscles and sport-oriented talents are good for physical activities. But a purely critical thinking oriented activity makes those physical talents worth squat. So you could say that the debaters would become the jocks and the muscle guy would become the nerd. Even if he was really good, the more envious and smarter debaters would do their best to subtly crush the muscle guy simply because they can. Debaters are pretty competitive, after all.

As for this particular muscle sweetheart on my team, he knew everyone thought he was dumb compared to them. Some of the smarter more competitive guys even went out of their way to picked on his weaknesses in a subtle and "sophisticated" manner; probably due to being envious of his physic or just hating the fact a "jock" was in the club. I always picked him as my partner because he was actually pretty good if you helped him out a bit, and the experience probably taught him to think a bit more critically. . . Which lord knows he needed to do sometimes.

I knew he hated being there so I tried my best to make him feel better about it. THOUGH it was surprising to see such an outgoing and confident guy become so shy. Then again, that's because I didn't really think about what I mentioned in the second paragraph of my post. So that's why I said something like "knowing what I do would ruin the story for me".

I like Jaypat's idea. A muscle man does not have to be stupid. Like my little muscle sweetheart debater guy wasn't stupid and he had a very "ear catching" voice and good pacing. Sure he wasn't the smartest, but he could hold his own. I have actually never found a stupid muscle man in real life, and I find it really hard to believe anyone who is semi-educated could be as stupid as half the stories here make musclemen seem. Though that's a part of the fantasy for some people, so whatever they want is OK I guess.
  #7   Add to Curiosity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2013, 03:00 PM

Curiosity is on a distinguished road
I think it could be an interesting story, but I have some reservations. I'm all for the big muscle guy proving the intellectually arrogant debate nerds wrong in thinking that he's just a dumb jock. However, if the plot went like this...

Muscle guy is superior in every way to the poor little nerds. He's bigger, better looking, more charismatic, at least as smart as they are, better hung, and knows it. Muscle guy crushes the competition at everything he does, and always gets all the girls. The puny nerds are sad because the muscle guy won, again.

...I don't think it would be a very interesting story. It might ring true to how a highly intelligent, but maybe physically awkward high school debater could feel, but I think it makes the muscle guy sound like the arrogant asshole character who badly needs to experience a loss once in his life.
  #8   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2013, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiosity View Post
I think it could be an interesting story, but I have some reservations. I'm all for the big muscle guy proving the intellectually arrogant debate nerds wrong in thinking that he's just a dumb jock. However, if the plot went like this...

Muscle guy is superior in every way to the poor little nerds. He's bigger, better looking, more charismatic, at least as smart as they are, better hung, and knows it. Muscle guy crushes the competition at everything he does, and always gets all the girls. The puny nerds are sad because the muscle guy won, again.

...I don't think it would be a very interesting story. It might ring true to how a highly intelligent, but maybe physically awkward high school debater could feel, but I think it makes the muscle guy sound like the arrogant asshole character who badly needs to experience a loss once in his life.
So much yes in one post. Just so much yes.
  #9   Add to bobtimbob's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2013, 09:44 PM

bobtimbob is on a distinguished road
Clarence591's excellent Coven Coin story has a bit with a jock joining the debate team.

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17346
  #10   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2013, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtimbob View Post
Clarence591's excellent Coven Coin story has a bit with a jock joining the debate team.

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17346
I haven't read a depressing story in a while. Gee, thanks. #sadlaif
  #11   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2013, 12:59 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Setting the wayback machine... I went to high school with a guy who I was convinced was a neanderthal throwback. This wasn't helped by the fact that he would come to the spanish class we shared after football practice - he was a fullback - with traces of the eye-grease that they use to cut glare.

He was also a MENSA member and one of the smartest people in class - one of the four valedictorians, if I recall, though I was at a different school when I graduated. He had gone to a Montessori school when he was a wee thing, and that gave him a head start.

Also one of the nicer guys around. We had only a few real bullies, although we had a few arrogant jocks, but it was clear enough that these were due to their insecurity.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options