The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 16 votes, 2.81 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to miniace2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2013, 08:30 PM

miniace2009 is on a distinguished road
Turn Around

I read an "adult joke" that honestly, kind of turned me on and I saw a great potential for a story in it...so I went ahead and wrote it. More to come if anybody likes it
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I walked into the lobby of my apartment building, ready to rest after a long day of work. Living in a high rise apartment in the middle of the city, across from my work building was nice but having to ride the elevator up and down 27 flights was a drain on time, and these elevators were so slow. I pushed the up arrow and waited silently for the elevator to arrive. B2 was displayed on the screen and I quietly sighed a little. Most likely somebody from the underground parking structure had just got home too and was heading up. I liked taking the elevator by myself. It wasn?t that I was antisocial, just liked the quiet. Because of the odd time I get off work, I was usually able to take it most of the way up the building without running into anybody, but down was almost always crammed with people by the time we reached the ground floors.

As I waited for the elevator to turn to L and open up, I checked my email on my phone. I shouldn?t have had anything, considering I had just left work, but of course an important email popped up that needed an urgent reply. I got absorbed into typing a reply out on the little keyboard, I didn?t even notice the *ding* as the elevator arrived, or hear the doors open.

?Ahem.? A low voice said, and I walked into the elevator still typing out that reply, and ran straight into the current occupant. This wasn?t hard, as he easily filled up half of the elevators space with mass. I stumbled back and muttered an apology before I looked up and noticed what that mass was. Muscle. This guy was huge, towering over me, absolutely bursting with muscle. He looked down at me with a little annoyed glance and asked ?What floor??

?Twen-t-twenty seven.? I stammered out, absolutely aghast at the sight of him. He pushed the button, and the doors closed. I saw that the only other button lit up was 25. He shifted a little to give me some more space. God, I couldn?t stop staring at him. He was wearing one of those workout shirts with the sides cut out, and he had filled it to the max. It wasn?t hiding any detail about him. His chest swallowed up the shirt, the two straps essentially in the cleavage between the two meaty globes, his nipples (which were sizeable in and of themselves) pointing down from the sheer mass of his chest. His abs, ostensibly the least exposed part of his upper body, were bulging out so far that the shirt was getting caught in the crevices between each brick-like block. And the arms hanging to each side of those were long, hairy and gigantic. His forearms were easily larger than upper arms. And his upper arms?his bicep was like a basketball, and it was totally relaxed. The tricep running down his arm could have easily overpowered a horse, huge and vein covered, leading up to what could accurately be described as ?cannonball? deltoids. These than ran into his traps, which were easily about to engulf his ears. I gave a sudden start, as I noticed him watching me with that same annoyed glance, but also a little bit of a smirk. He was handsome, but not in a GQ model sort of way. He had a rough face, one that said he had seen some tough times, and was the better for it. Stubble covered his chin, and ran up each side of his head. I looked down before he thought I was some sort of freak. He had on a pair of what should have been baggy sweatpants, but they did nothing to hide the gigantic size of his legs. You could see his calve bulging slightly out of the bottom of the hem that couldn?t quite get down to his feet, and his thighs were filling them to the brink. His crotch bulged obscenely, pushed forward by the tightness around his thighs.

?7 feet tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch private, 3 pound testicles, turn around.? He growled at me. I froze. I slowly, turned around and tried to not think about what this man could do to me while my back was turned. Not that it made much of a difference. I couldn?t stop him from doing anything even facing him, I was much too weak. He must be angry at me for staring at him, must think I?m some sorta fag. I had resisted the urge, thankfully, to get a hard on. This was probably for the best, I thought, I probably would have gotten one if I had kept looking. The display read 13. God these elevators are slow. I felt a hand grab me roughly on the shoulder. I say grab, but it engulfed the whole thing. He turned me around and said ?Why?d you do that little guy??

?You told me to turn around.? I muttered, afraid to match his gaze. He let out a booming laugh.

?Turn around? I was just answering the questions people always ask me. I?m 7 feet tall, I weigh 350 pounds, my cock is 20 inches long hard, my testicles weigh 3 pounds?.each, and my name is Turner Brown.? He chuckled.

?People typically ask you how big your cock and balls are?? I asked, incredulously.

?To be honest, no. I just like to tell the cute little guys who obviously want to know.? He gave me a wink.

Holy crap, this was happening to me. This huge mountain of a man?was he flirting? With me? ?That?s certainly some impressive measurements.? I coughed out, choking a little to get the words out.

?I find that people are even more impressed when they can see all of it in person. Would you want to?? He winked at me again.

I fainted.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to miniace2009 For This Useful Post:
aguamentii (February 6th, 2013), amauiguy (February 6th, 2013), atbkv (February 7th, 2013), beachdude (February 6th, 2013), bigbearny (February 5th, 2013), cutlerfan (February 6th, 2013), funboy (February 10th, 2013), Hanugumo (February 6th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (February 10th, 2013), I<3Muscles (February 16th, 2013), iceman75 (February 5th, 2013), jcb60970 (February 6th, 2013), jussmi1514 (February 7th, 2013), Logan2009 (February 7th, 2013), Lucas88 (February 6th, 2013), Lukullus (February 6th, 2013), makurra (February 7th, 2013), matjtun (February 6th, 2013), Mickju (February 13th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (February 5th, 2013), muscular (February 17th, 2013), nnnrg (February 6th, 2013), noomnoom (February 6th, 2013), nvb2 (February 10th, 2013), renbear (February 10th, 2013), rogsats (February 10th, 2013), sp00ner4 (February 12th, 2013), stringra1970 (February 20th, 2013), tattcub (February 7th, 2013), vga518 (February 5th, 2013), weaknobody (February 6th, 2013), xenon (February 7th, 2013)
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2013, 09:09 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
I look forward to more of this story. Keep writing I look forward to the me t installment.

#3   Add to racecar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2013, 10:47 PM

racecar is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to racecar
Okay, I'll admit it, I laughed.

But seriously, it's a great start.
  #4   Add to cumonurpecs's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2013, 11:11 PM

cumonurpecs is on a distinguished road
Love it,more please
  #5   Add to weaknobody's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Leo

weaknobody
Send a message via Skype™ to weaknobody
Really nice! Please, continue if you find the time =)
  #6   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2013, 10:49 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great start! Although NOW I'm wondering how he "weighed" his testicles -- that's a new one! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #7   Add to Lukullus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2013, 08:38 PM

Lukullus
Send a message via Skype™ to Lukullus
WOW, that is a really HOT beginning of a story!
I definitely want to read more of this and his other measurments... :-)

Hugs

Lukullus
  #8   Add to cohzaku's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2013, 10:42 PM

cohzaku is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay View Post
Great start! Although NOW I'm wondering how he "weighed" his testicles -- that's a new one! :-)

xoxo

Richard
Not to tip into the wrong side of things, but there was a terrific comedy bit where a woman was complaining about her massive breasts.

"And I wondered...how much do these puppies weigh? So I weighed them. I got one of those postal scales, y'know, the kind for weighing packages and cocaine. I won't tell you how much they weighed, but it cost $57.80 to send them to Cuba....third class."

Yep, loooongtime lurker finally driven to post. Was on a similar website (Or this one...) way back in 2003. Damn, these stories were heaven for a 13 year old....learned more about sex on these websites than I did in school.
  #9   Add to Perados's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2013, 07:37 AM

Perados is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cohzaku View Post
Not to tip into the wrong side of things, but there was a terrific comedy bit where a woman was complaining about her massive breasts.

"And I wondered...how much do these puppies weigh? So I weighed them. I got one of those postal scales, y'know, the kind for weighing packages and cocaine. I won't tell you how much they weighed, but it cost $57.80 to send them to Cuba....third class."

Yep, loooongtime lurker finally driven to post. Was on a similar website (Or this one...) way back in 2003. Damn, these stories were heaven for a 13 year old....[COLOR="Red"]learned more about sex on these websites than I did in school.[/COLOR]
bigger is better and the smaller one has to worship?
The Following User Says Thank You to Perados For This Useful Post:
cohzaku (February 8th, 2013)
  #10   Add to cohzaku's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2013, 09:26 AM

cohzaku is on a distinguished road
Yep. Never was happier to be small XD
  #11   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2013, 04:06 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
Now that was fun!
  #12   Add to I<3Muscles's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2013, 08:55 PM

I<3Muscles is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by miniace2009 View Post
Holy crap, this was happening to me. This huge mountain of a man?was he flirting? With me? ?That?s certainly some impressive measurements.? I coughed out, choking a little to get the words out.

?I find that people are even more impressed when they can see all of it in person. Would you want to?? He winked at me again.
Umm, yes! LOL

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options