The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 3.50 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2013, 11:38 AM

Thanked 2,625 Times in 311 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
My Big Step Dad Part 5

Once again: this is a continuation of a story by Musclegod300. He came up with the concept and characters; I'm just taking advantage of his permission to pick up his older, abandoned stories.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

(You can tell this story was abandoned; part 3 was thread number 8659, while part 4 where I picked up is number 43475!)

I'm hoping this part doesn't introduce any continuity errors. I tried to check, and didn't see any indications that I was getting things wrong (such as the make of Scott's car) but I find it hard to concentrate while reading the original stories, so it's possible there's a retcon or two going on here. Sorry if that's the case. (And, in fact, the housekeeper/cook/whatever mentioned in passing earlier in the story isn't going to show up any more.)

This section contains a lot of very fast growth, and a fair amount of gay sex. As before, no macro stuff, and no incest. If you don't like it, well, at least you were warned.

Oh, and I should probably make it clear: despite what Derek says toward the end, I'm not going to go in for role reversal as a major element. I thought about including the next bit in with this part to make that clear, but I'm not sure how much longer this is going to go on before the ending, so I ended this part as-is.

My Big Step Dad
Part 5

At 7:30, Derek woke up with morning wood. It took him a minute to realize that all of that huge meat rising up under the sheets was part of him, but then he remembered what happened the day before.

"Fuck yeah! Just wait until everyone sees my body!"

Derek went to the bathroom to jack off and dispose of the erection, but before he could get there, his Mom's bedroom door opened and Scott came out, looking even hotter than he had the night before with his hair tousled and his beard grown slightly thicker.

"Looks like we have the same problem, Slugger. Want to do some mutual assistance?"

"Oh, yeah!"

Scott knelt down and started licking Derek's giant teen dick. Derek was flabbergasted -- Scott's tongue was smooth and strong and gave incredible pressure. The feeling was much more intense than he would ever have expected. Finally, Scott wrapped his mouth around the head of Derek's cock and swallowed about half of it, rolling his tongue back and forth along the underside. Derek moaned and came, and when he finally finished Scott pulled off and stood up, his foot-long, incredibly thick prick waiting for Derek's attention.

Derek knelt down and pulled the thick cock straight out with his hands, and fed it into his mouth. It was so big it almost choked him, but he tried hard to duplicate the moves Scott had just done to him. It wasn't long before Scott grabbed Derek's head with both hands and started grinding into his face. And then he, too, came. Derek thought Scott would never stop cumming, but finally it ended.

"Ah, that was great. Now, don't forget: shave before you leave for school. You look manly with a beard, but you're still supposed to be a high school student."

"Okay, Dad."

Derek pulled on the largest clothes he could find in his closet, which still didn't really fit -- 48 hours earlier he had spindly little kid arms and a narrow chest. He gulped down his breakfast and grabbed his backpack and headed for the door. He looked at himself in the hall mirror, and liked what he saw: a huge muscle teen, more a bodybuilder, really, wearing a t-shirt so strained that his hairy chest was exposed and his nipples poked outward. His thick, veiny forearms were covered with hair. Down below, his cutoffs were stretched and wrinkled into an odd shape by the enormous bulge in his crotch and his giant teen leg muscles. He gave a flex. "Oh, yeah. Just wait until they see me!" He felt so energetic about it that he jogged all the way to school, rather than driving, enjoying the feeling of his huge meat bouncing around inside his shorts.

In the halls of the school, Derek's friends were astounded at his incredible body. A crowd formed around him at his locker, feeling his huge arms and torso. Derek smirked at the thought of how many guys obviously got hard looking at him -- especially considering that he had a bigger cock, soft, than any of them were hard.

Derek's first period teacher was obviously nervous about him. At first, Derek thought she was just turned on by the changes to his body, but twenty minutes into the period, the school intercom buzzed and called him to the principal's office. When he got there, the secretary waved him in to the inner office, where the principal frowned at him over a document he was reading.

"Derek? Have you got your books with you? Good. Sit right there, Derek. Your father is coming to pick you up, you're being suspended for two weeks."

"What?"

"You were reported this morning by four teachers and sixteen students. It's completely obvious that you're on some kind of steroid or something. I don't know what you thought you were doing, mister, but we have a strict anti-drug policy here. Your father is going to come and take you home, and talk some sense into you. And if you aren't off the drugs in two weeks, you're expelled!"

"Shit. Wait, my father?"

"Yes, he said he'd be over in half an hour. He should be here soon. And watch your language, Derek, you're already in trouble."

Derek sat, thinking about his situation. He couldn't decide whether to laugh or cry. His mom would be furious when she found out about this, but Scott? What would he have to say about it?

His thoughts were interrupted by a crash as someone slammed the door of the outer office. Then he heard a deep bass voice boom out. "I'm here for my son Derek. Can you point me to the principal?" There was a soft murmur in response. "Thanks, babe."

The door of the principal's inner office smashed open, tearing off its upper hinge. Then Scott ducked through the frame -- a giant, humongous version of Scott. He had on a pair of daisy dukes and a button-down shirt, which was completely open in front and had the sleeves torn off. The entire front of Scott's torso, revealed by the shirt, was covered in thick hair. His arms were easily 26 inches around, maybe even bigger, and the hair on his forearms was dark and dense, while a bush of hair peered out from each armpit every time his arms moved. His thighs were so big around that they were thicker than his own waist, and Derek found himself wondering how Scott had even put his shorts on. The zipper was straining against a huge bulge, the outline of which left very little to the imagination, like there was a can of soda and a couple of softballs stuffed inside. Scott was now at least 6' 8", and his shoulders were so broad that he had to turn his torso sideways to get through the door. He had a thick 5 o'clock shadow even though Derek could have sworn he heard Scott shaving while getting ready to come to school.

"You called and said you have my son here?" boomed mega-Scott. Between the sight of Scott's enormous, hot body and his deep voice, Derek got hard and started to leak pre into his shorts.

"Er, y-yes. He's, er, right over there." The principal was obviously not prepared to meet Scott.

"And you say he's suspended for two weeks? For taking drugs?"

"Yes, that's right." The principal coughed nervously. "He's, er, obviously on some kind of steroid or something."

"Steroids? My son is taking STEROIDS? I'm SHOCKED!" Scott, deadpan, turned away from the principal and looked at Derek, and winked at him. "Just you wait until we get home, young man! I'll teach YOU to take steroids!"

Scott walked around the desk to stand looming over the principal. Ostensibly this was shake the man's hand, but Derek couldn't help but notice that it also meant that the enormous bulge of Scott's crotch was almost pressed into the principal's face.

"Thank you for pointing this out, Mr. Principal. I'm trying to raise Derek to be a real man, but it's very hard. All kinds of things about our home life are very HARD. I promise you that when I get this young man home, I'm going to give him a real pounding! I'll teach him what happens when I have to come and get him at school! Thank you and good day."

Derek looked back at the principal as he left the office with Scott; he was sitting back in his chair with his mouth open, looking after Scott. The secretary in the outer office was flushed, and had both her hands under her desk, but managed to nod at Derek solemnly as he trailed after Scott towards the parking lot.

Scott walked over to his SUV and folded himself into the driver's seat. His huge, thick thighs barely squeezed under the steering column, and the crotch of his shorts was rubbing against the bottom of the wheel. Meanwhile, his head was more than brushing against the ceiling of the car, and he had to lean in to get his left arm far enough inside the car to close the door.

"Hop in, Tiger. We're going home right now."

Derek got in, and the drove away.

"High five, Dude! I heard that damn insect say you were on steroids, and he sounded happy to have caught you, so I thought I'd give him a show. I took an extra three shots before I drove over."

"Wow!"

"You can't believe how incredible this feels, Derek. I feel so damn STRONG and... MANLY. I can't describe it. It's like my cock and balls are supercharged, and my body is following along. And I'm so turned on, I had to jack off twice really fast before I was soft enough to leave the house. In fact, now that you're here and we're going to be home soon, there it goes again!"

Derek watched as the bulge in Scott's crotch expanded. The zipper of Scott's pants started to tear open, and Scott's cock rose up. It got longer and thicker, rubbing against the steering wheel as it inflated. Finally it reached a massive 19 inches, pressing into the hair of the lower part of Scott's mammoth pectorals. It was as thick around as a beer can, or maybe a minibottle of soda.

"Holy fuck, Scott! I thought my cock was huge, but that's... that's incredible!"

The huge cock start to leak pre.

"Yeah, I'm super-hung like you now. It's like being a god. When we get home, you're going to have to take two or three shots to catch up."

"Fuck yeah! But what about the school?"

"You're nearly 18. You'll BE 18 by the time the suspension ends. Drop out and get your G.E.D. instead."

"Huh. That's a good idea. Then we can just become massive studs and nobody will be able to say anything!"

The pre started to come out of Scott's huge cock much faster.

"Listen, Derek -- intimidating that fucking bug, and then looking at a stud like you, just made me so fucking HORNY I don't think I can wait until we get home. I can't stop thinking of what it's going to be like fucking you once you're my size. Can you reach over and jack me off while I drive?"

Scott's cock was red and vibrating in time with his pulse. Derek reached over with his left hand and started stroking it, using the huge amounts of pre as lubricant. With his right hand, he opened his own fly and let his own prick out. It, too, was slick with pre. Staring at Scott's mammoth body and thinking about how he was going to be that big, too, was too much for him; within a minute he was shooting load after huge load at the roof of the car. That set Scott off; soon he too was shooting a flood of cum straight upwards.

Scott's dick started to soften as the two pulled into the driveway. Scott pulled into the garage and carefully let the door down behind them. As it deflated slightly, Scott's dick fell and lay across the steering wheel from top to bottom. The sight was so incredible that Derek got hard again thinking about being so huge.

"Okay, Slugger, we're here. Come over here."

Derek came over to Scott's side of the car as Scott climbed out.

"And now, we're OFF!"

Scott grabbed Derek's shorts, popped open the button, and pulled them down. Then he shifted his grip to Derek's waist, lifted him effortlessly off the floor, engulfed Derek's cock with his mouth and started giving Derek head as he carried him into the house. Scott's cock flopped back and forth, and gradually began to rise again as he walked through the house.

Sitting on the floor next to the weight bench was the bag of syringes. Scott set Derek down on the bench and tore his shirt off.

"Sorry if I'm a little rough, but I can barely wait for this." Scott's cock was fully hard again. "Obviously as our nuts get bigger, our sex drives are getting stronger. Now give me your arm."

Scott reached out with a huge hand and grabbed Derek's arm. He stuck a syringe in and pushed in the plunger, then pulled it out, stood back and started jerking his penis as he watched Derek.

Derek got to his feet and staggered a bit, and then did crunched into a most muscular. "AGHGH... ugh... oh mAN THIS FEELS SO GOOD!" Veins all over his skin pulsed and throbbed. His prick, still hard from Scott's incomplete blowjob, rose even further. His body hair started to push further out. "I'M SO FUCKING STRONG! QUICK, LOAD THE BAR!"

Derek smashed 8 45-pound plates onto the bar over the bench, dropped down, and started pressing it. "HAHAHAHA! IT'S TOO LIGHT! GIVE ME MORE WEIGHT!" Derek's cock pressed up against his abs, inching upwards.

Scott reached out with his free hand and put an extra plate on each end of the bar. Derek pushed against it, his pecs enlarging as they strained against the weight, sweat running off him and tracing the veins across his muscles. "HAHAHA I'M LIFTING 495!" Derek's prick nudged the bottom of his pecs. "I'M SO--" Derek's prick began to erupt "--FUCKING--" Derek's cum splashed all over his chest, his chin, the bar, and the floor "--STRONG!"

Derek sat up and held up his arms in a double biceps pose. They rose to an incredible 22 inches. He leaned his over and licked one. It was hard and warm, the heads beginning to be visibly split, a large thick vein running across the surface. A bush pushed out from his pit, reeking of sweat and man-musk, and his thick, beefy forearm was covered with hair.

The sight was too much for Scott. He roared and blew a load all over Derek, who licked some of it off and then stood up. Scott was still taller than him by four inches, so he threw his arms around Scott's neck and pulled himself up the bulging, hairy body to kiss him. Scott didn't resist as Derek pushed his tongue between his lips, and soon the two men's beards were rubbing against each other. Scott put his arms around Derek's waist and lifted against his wide, V-shaped back muscles, as Derek wrapped his massive legs around Scott's narrow waist. They remained in this pose for several minutes, until finally Scott pulled his mouth away.

"DAMN you're hot!" he boomed. "But you aren't BIG enough yet, little boy!"

"What can I do to get as big and strong and manly as you, muscle daddy?"

"You need to take your meds, boy!" And with that, Scott once again gripped Derek's waist, and set him down on the bench. Derek quickly grabbed another syringe out of the bag and injected it into his other arm, then once again stood as the drug took hold. He reached down around his thick pecs and grabbed his giant cock with both hands as it responded to the rush of masculine power.

"GOD, MY BODY IS SO DAMN HUGE! I'M A FUCKING STUD!" Derek moaned and roared as his body packed on even more muscle, trembling violently as he hit pose after pose. The rope-like veins covering his body throbbed as his gigantic teenage muscles expanded further and further.

Sweat ran down Derek's body in rivers, plastering the thick hair to his chest and abs. His head inched upward as his shoulders broadened and thickened. His pecs pushed outward, while his abdomen pulled inward, both framed by his enormous and enlarging arms.

Meanwhile, Derek's legs, building on the size he had originally gained from soccer, thickened until, like Scott, his thighs were larger around than his own waist. The individual quad muscles bulged outward into a huge bundle of teardrop shapes, while his calves bulged outward until they were thicker around than his neck had been a day ago.

Between his legs, the body hair which was thickening and massing all over formed a forest. His huge, hairy nuts hung down, each one a formidable mass in itself, and above them his enormous teenage cock pushed outward, thickening and throbbing, until it pushed up into the center of his pecs, the head rising higher than his nipples.

"HAHAHA! HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW, DAD?" Derek's jawline was sharpened and his cheekbones formed masculine ridges; his stubble had grown out, giving him a powerful, manly look.

"GOOD ENOUGH TO FUCK!" boomed Scott. He let go of the erection which had re-hardened as he watched Derek's growth; Derek was now only an inch or so shorter than he was, although somewhat narrower in the shoulders. Scott reached for Derek, but Derek held up one hand and grinned.

"You had THREE shots this morning. I want three, too!" And before Scott could react, Derek whipped another syringe out of the bag and injected himself with yet another dose.

"MORE! IT FEELS SO GOOD!" Derek threw his head back and flexed all his muscles as the drug took hold. His laughter deepened as his body... amplified in every way. Scott involuntarily came as he watched Derek's shoulders grow as broad as his own, and then broader. Derek's legs became mammoth columns as his thighs pushed his legs apart and his testicles -- now the size of grapefruit -- forward. His pecs and abs were covered with a dense layer of fur, with his nipples pointing out on the undersides of the masses of muscle, but the incredible size of every single muscle allowed the intense masculinity of his torso to be fully visible anyway.

Derek's shoulders inflated as they spread apart, until his torso was so huge that his silhouette looked like a football player in uniform. His arms, now at least 27 inches around, hung down from them, forced outward by the insane mass of his back, which also grew upward, engulfing his monumentally thick, corded neck. His cock now stretched nearly all the way up to his collarbone, thick and hard, pouring pre into the chest hair which had spread upward until it joined with the beard stubble growing on Derek's neck, spreading downward from his angular, intense face.

Derek faced Scott and hit a double-biceps pose, smirking down at him by a couple of inches. "HAHA! I'M BIGGER THAN YOU NOW! STRONGER THAN YOU! HAIRIER THAN YOU! MORE MANLY THAN YOU! WHO'S THE MUSCLE DADDY HERE? IT'S DEFINITELY TIME TO FUCK NOW!"

Derek grabbed Scott and forced him face down onto the bench. Scott was amazed, but incredibly turned on. He felt Derek's incredible prick force itself into his muscle ass -- the pain lasted for mere seconds before being replaced with the most intense sexual pleasure he had ever felt. Not only was Derek's thick cock stimulating him to unbelievable levels, but Derek was once again reaching around and jerking him off -- with an amazing tight grip which would probably have crushed any normal man's penis. Both of them moaned and roared as they began once again to sweat from the effort of the most forceful muscle sex they had ever had.

The titanic muscle teen remained in control and the two giant men rocked back and forth. Despite the unbelievable pleasure, the two men's stamina had been enhanced hugely -- for forty-five minutes, Derek pounded Scott's ass, until finally the weight bench gave way under the onslaught of the two behemoths. Derek just continued the epic fucking as the metal twisted and collapsed under the weight and force of the two studs. Finally, both his and Scott's swollen balls jerked, and torrents of cum poured out, coating the remains of the bench and the floor of the gym with blue-white pearly goo.

As they lay gasping in the aftermath, Derek said in a much softer -- though still deep and masculine -- voice "looks like it's YOU who will have to take another shot to catch up with ME... Daddy!"

Scott grinned -- but before he could reply, his phone rang.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
andromediavirgo (May 8th, 2013), andy_musclebear (February 13th, 2013), archer (February 10th, 2013), BGrizzly (February 10th, 2013), chocomus (February 12th, 2013), ClaudeMarkus (February 10th, 2013), cohzaku (February 10th, 2013), cutlerfan (February 12th, 2013), danilupoa (February 10th, 2013), dickasauras (July 16th, 2013), duk2112 (February 13th, 2013), GROW4me (February 12th, 2013), GTlifter (February 10th, 2013), iceman75 (February 11th, 2013), jcb60970 (February 10th, 2013), Kymuscleboy (February 12th, 2013), lsosuke (February 18th, 2013), Mad Dog (February 12th, 2013), marki (February 10th, 2013), Max Mann (February 11th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (February 11th, 2013), muscleboy82000 (February 10th, 2013), muscledupsmoker (February 10th, 2013), musclegrowthdm (February 17th, 2013), muscular (February 10th, 2013), nevertoobig (February 11th, 2013), osupo (February 11th, 2013), renbear (February 10th, 2013), retro500 (February 11th, 2013), Spab (February 14th, 2013), Terrylee Long (February 10th, 2013), vlad (February 10th, 2013), vlad.911 (February 10th, 2013), weaknobody (February 11th, 2013), whatizit (February 12th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (February 10th, 2013), xboy (February 11th, 2013)
  #2   Add to cohzaku's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2013, 11:56 AM

cohzaku is on a distinguished road
Wow, exceedingly hot. Wish there'd been a little bit more time in school, though. Either way, I loved it.
  #3   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2013, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cohzaku View Post
Wow, exceedingly hot. Wish there'd been a little bit more time in school, though. Either way, I loved it.
Since this is a story in which the characters only grow in response to those steroids, rather than at will, I had to get Derek back home if I wanted to make him bigger. And if he wasn't going to get any bigger there wouldn't be much point in posting the story here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (February 10th, 2013), GTlifter (February 10th, 2013)
  #4   Add to cohzaku's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2013, 05:02 PM

cohzaku is on a distinguished road
True, but maybe just long enough to seduce one of his team mates or something...Haha.
  #5   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2013, 05:32 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
Fuck, you're good!!! the growth scenes were incredibly hot. I love it!!!

lol now that the phone rang I just remembered there was a mom out ther who didn't want Scott to grow more than when he looked like a fitness model... and now he's one of the biggest guys on earth. Well, she might learn to like it.... or not :P she might even not notice his own son's growth.... or faint... XD

It's a pity Derek couldn't show off for his teamates though

Anyway, great story man, thanks for sharing!

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #6   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2013, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocomus View Post
lol now that the phone rang I just remembered there was a mom out ther who didn't want Scott to grow more than when he looked like a fitness model... and now he's one of the biggest guys on earth. Well, she might learn to like it.... or not :P she might even not notice his own son's growth.... or faint... XD
Some of you will like how I handle this, some of you won't. But nearly everything works out in the end.

(No pun intended.)
  #7   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2013, 02:19 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
great story, I like all! Characters, the normal use of steroids, the muscle grow scene, description of the sensation, now it's need only to show off some power and muscles in town and to mom too

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options