The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 2.88 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2013, 05:41 PM

Thanked 2,624 Times in 311 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
My Big Step Dad Part 6

Once again: this is a continuation of a story by Musclegod300. He came up with the concept and characters; I'm just taking advantage of his permission to pick up his older, abandoned stories.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Well, here we are. This installment is twice as long as the others I've posted, more or less. It also goes in a direction I bet most of you would never have expected, but which I hope you'll still find... entertaining. (I wanted an alternative to rampaging as a show of strength. It's been done. Besides, I think confidence and control is hotter and more masculine than destruction and showing off. That has its place, but there's already so much of it around, why not try something new?) And yes, this is where I was heading all along, although I did hesitate over what to do about Derek's mother before making her turn out to be the way she is here.

This is also intended to be the last installment. The ending, weird as it is, is intended as "happily ever after" (for some value of "happy"). If you liked this continuation, and you'd like me to continue some other story which is lying around moribund, let me know by private message; if it's one I like and the author gives permission maybe I'll do it.

As before, no incest, no actual macro growth, just lots of growth and gay sex.

-----

My Big Step Dad
Part 6

-----

"Damn! It's your mother! And it's a video call!"

"Whoops! What do we do?"

"I'll hold the phone so she can't see all the mess, or anything below my waist. If she asks, I'll just say I'm shirtless. You just stay quiet and pretend you aren't here."

Derek sat back and watched. Scott put on an artificial smile, and flicked the screen of the phone.

"Scott?"

"Hi, Honey!"

"Don't 'Honey' me! Why aren't you at work? I called your office first and they said they hadn't seen you in four days!"

"I'm... taking some time off."

"You told me you didn't have any more personal days, and your office was extremely funny about it when I asked them! You quit your job, didn't you?"

"Not exactly, I mean--"

"Shut up! You're in the gym, aren't you? Don't lie to me!"

"Well, yes--"

"Dammit, Scott, why are you even in the gym in the first place? I told you when you brought me my bags that if you didn't cut all that out we're through! I'm NOT going to marry some kind of freak! Look at you! You aren't even wearing a shirt, and you obviously haven't shaved since before I left!"

"Honey, I--"

"In fact, I've thought for some time now that you're on some kind of drug! I've been looking around online, and there's no way you could have gotten that much bigger so fast! Even your voice is getting so deep it's ridiculous! I don't know what kind of toxic crap you're shooting up, and I don't want to know, but I don't want to be married to some junkie!"

"But I--"

"You listen to me, buster! If you think I'm planning to marry some kind of gold-digger deadbeat drug addict who plans to leech off of me and lounge around the house all day, I can't tell you how wrong you are! Derek is already too too interested in that stupid soccer nonsense, and he's starting to work out too much. I don't want him seeing some pervert like you as a role model! In fact, I don't want him to see you ever again! Get out now, before he comes home from school! When I get back, I'm going to go over my insurance inventory, and I swear that if there's one thing of mine missing, I'll see you in court! Now put on some clothes and get out of my house, you damn freak!"

"But, honey--"

The phone disconnected.

"Damn, Scott, I didn't know you and Mom were fighting!"

Scott looked a little sad, and cast his eyes downward. "Yeah, when I got a little bigger at first, she liked it, but she got more and more upset the last couple of days when I started on the steroids, and we had a really bad fight before she left."

"But you still took more this morning?"

"I got so mad thinking that you were getting in trouble because of me. I decided I wanted to make you happy, not your mom."

"Aw, that's so cute. Little Scotty is in love with me." Scott looked up, startled. Derek had walked up until he was practically chest to chest with the other man. "Don't worry, Scott, I love you, too. In fact, I'm kind of glad my Mom won't be hogging you any more. I want you all to myself."

"Aw, Derek, that's--"

"And now that she's breaking it off anyway, there's no reason not to do this!" With a sudden flash of movement, Derek whipped another syringe from behind his back and injected it into Scott's arm.

"Aw, no, Derek, I've got to-- got to-- arrrgh! Guh! FUCK! DEREK, I-- OH, GOD!" Scott's body shuddered as the steroid pushed him one step further along the journey to ultimate masculinity.

"I'VE WANTED TO FUCK YOU WHILE YOU WERE GROWING SINCE THE VERY FIRST TIME I SAW IT HAPPEN!" roared Derek in his newly deepened voice as he moved around Scott's bulk. He plunged his cock into Scott's thick ass and began another pounding, groping Scott's massive muscles from behind as Scott grew and grew.

As the super-jock teen's prick pushed in and out, Scott underwent a transformation greater than any of his earlier ones. His height rose about three more inches, making him just slightly taller than even Derek's newly-mammoth stature, but his body packed on muscle at an incredible rate; his shoulders broadened further and further, beyond Derek's, beyond anything Derek had ever seen; his arms swelled and lengthened until his delts and upper arms looked like a cluster of basketballs and his forearms were as thick as hams, with huge, thick, muscular hands at the ends. His back muscles spread and thickened, turning ridges into completely separate bulges and forcing the Y shape outward and downward until it was more like a T. Derek could feel the pressure on his huge teen cock increase as Scott's ass grew larger and thicker and more powerful, and when he looked down, Scott's thighs were not just thicker than his waist but looked as though they might be approaching twice the size; his calves had become so large that they were visible even with the mass of Scott's thighs in the way. Everything from the waist down was covered with Scott's black body hair, getting thicker, as were Scott's arms. Even Scott's shoulders and enormous back were beginning to sprout patches of hair.

Scott bucked and roared in pleasure as Derek ploughed his ass. When Derek finally came, Scott reached back with his new longer arms, grasped Derek's prick at the base, and yanked him out. Then he turned around. Derek gasped and fell to his knees; Scott was magnificent. His face had become distilled; before he had been a handsome young man whose increasing masculinity was somewhat offset by a boyish look. Now the lines of his face no longer suggested a boy at all -- he had a look of adult masculine arrogance and power and command and confidence. His pectorals had passed from looking like slabs of meat to being massive shapes which bulged out in all directions as they swelled away from his ribs, producing a deep valley between their enormous bulk and the nearby skin on all sides, in addition to the deep cleavage in between. Scott's nipples protruded out through the forest of fur, huge and dark. Below this, Scott's abs had also moved beyond mere ordinary muscularity. Each section now stood out individually, the way an ordinary bodybuilder's pectorals do, and the intercostals to the sides had likewise developed their own individual bulges under Scott's thick hair.

But the thing which dominated Derek's attention was Scott's massive prick. It bulged upward and outward from Scott's crotch in a cruel curve, thick and covered with pulsing veins, reaching to the height of Scott's mouth. A river of pre ran down it and over the two giant, furry testicles, like cantaloupes, which hung beneath, and dripped on the floor.

Scott gave Derek a sneering smile. When he spoke, his voice was so powerful and deep that Derek's cock immediately began to harden again. Scott spoke in calm sentences, but there was so much sheer manly dominance in his voice that they might as well have been shouts at full volume. Boards and windowpanes rattled in response to the powerful bass sound. "YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE THIS POWERFUL, LITTLE BOY. EVEN YOU ARE LIKE AN INSECT TO ME. NOW I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU THE FUCKING I PROMISED YOU EARLIER."

With that, Scott spun Derek around with one hand, grabbed his waist with one huge hand and his head with the other, lifted him off the floor, and spiked him down on the gigantic, throbbing cock. Derek could feel it filling his ass, the veins pushing outward irregularly. The pain was incredible at first, and only Scott's hairy, paw-like hand over his mouth prevented him from screaming. But as when he had taken Scott on the bench, very quickly the sensations turned to pleasure, and before long he was moaning in his own deep, sensual voice.

Scott manipulated Derek like a rag doll, pulling him up and down, grinding in and out against his ass, leaning him against a wall, then pushing him into the floor. Just as Derek had done for him, he reached around and took the super-jock teen's giant cock in a grip of incredible, crushing strength and jerked him off in time to the motion of his own massive body.

After two hours, Derek was practically inane with pleasure. He had come three times, and was only barely conscious. Scott rumbled into his ears in a voice which practically made him cum again: "I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED, BOY. I UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING ABOUT HOW TO MAKE YOU CUM AND CUM AND CUM. I KNOW YOUR LUST, I KNOW YOUR DESIRES, YOU'RE MINE AND SOON YOU WILL HAVE ANOTHER SHOT AND I WILL BE YOURS AS WELL."

Finally, Scott gave a deep bellow which was like nothing human, and came. Torrents of liquid poured into Derek, stretching him pleasurably even more, and spilling out to flood the gym floor.

Scott pulled out with surprising gentleness, turned Derek around, and gave him a fairly simple kiss. The sudden shock brought Derek to his senses.

"WE NEED TO LEAVE, SLUGGER. YOUR MOTHER WILL NEVER PUT UP WITH EITHER OF US AS WE ARE NOW. AND WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW, BEFORE YOU TAKE ANOTHER SHOT, SO YOU CAN STILL DRIVE MY CAR. I WILL NO LONGER FIT IN THE DRIVER'S SEAT. I MAY ONLY BARELY FIT IN THE ENTIRE BACK SEAT. THE KEYS ARE IN THE POCKET OF THE REMAINS OF MY PANTS. BEFORE WE GO YOU MUST CLEAN THIS ROOM UP."

Derek nodded, and, mesmerized, he carried the bag of syringes to the garage and put it in Scott's SUV. Then he returned to the house and found a mop, a bucket, and soap, and cleaned up the flood of male juices from the gym floor. Scott had found some plastic garbage bags and tied them around his massive cock to collect the pre which now dripped constantly from the tip.

"DON'T FORGET TO DISPOSE OF THE BROKEN BENCH, TIGER." Something about Scott's voice reached into Derek's head and flipped switches -- while turning him on as well. He simply could not think of disobeying Scott. Even though Derek had just cum until he was exhausted, either his super-jock teen testicles or Scott's voice caused his dick to begin hardening again as he picked up the bench.

"SHOW ME HOW YOU DEAL WITH BROKEN THINGS, DEREK." Derek nodded and flexed his swollen, mighty teen muscles. Scott's immensity dwarfed him, but Derek was far beyond ordinary male strength. In his hands, the metal of the already-broken bench screamed and deformed; tubing crunched flat and wood splintered until the entire thing was reduced to a ball of less than six inches in diameter. He wrapped it in a garbage bag. Scott watched this performance, stroking his mighty pole. "WELL DONE, BOY. NOW DISPOSE OF IT."

Derek took the metal ball to the backyard and gave it a drop-kick. It sailed off into the sky; the angle suggested escape velocity and absolutely guaranteed that it would not come down in the same zip code. Scott watched the demonstration of Derek's unbelievable power coupled with his former soccer skills; that and the way Derek's erect cock swung around as he performed this task turned him on so much that his mammoth tool split open the bag and had to be re-bound.

"OKAY, DEREK, TIME TO GET OUT OF HERE. IS THERE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO TAKE WITH YOU?" Derek shook his head. The only thing he wanted was Scott. He wanted to be with Scott, to possess Scott, to be possessed by Scott, to feel Scott's muscles, to feel Scott's hands on his own muscles, to be fucked by Scott, to--

"THEN LET'S GET IN THE CAR."

Scott pushed his way through the door and into the garage. The doorframe gave a warning creak as Scott squeezed his torso through, and Derek's cock began to throb at the thought of Scott using his superhuman strength to destroy the house. But he opened the trunk and stood back so that Scott could climb in.

It was something of a struggle for Scott to get into the SUV, but he managed. He absent-mindedly tore the rear set of seats in half and crushed the halves off to the sides so that he could lie on the floor out of sight. Derek came spontaneously at the sight, pouring a flood of cum into the one pair of cutoff sweatpants he had been able to find and put on, just in case, and then got into the driver's seat.

Scott directed Derek to his semidetached condo. Luckily, the suburban streets were fairly empty at this time of day, and nobody looked too closely at the SUV as it drove down the road, or they would have seen that the driver was not only almost too large to fit in a car, but -- after Scott spoke a few times -- also had an erection which almost scraped the damp roof of the car, and twice let loose giant loads of cum. They might have also noticed how the rear of the vehicle was sunken, as though carrying a tremendous weight in the back even though no passengers were visible. And they might have also noticed the strange, intoxicating smell which wafted behind the car.

After Derek successfully pulled the SUV into the garage of Derek's condo unit, Scott told him to get out.

"WATCH THIS, TIGER." With a grunt, Scott punched through the roof of the car, then put both hands through the hole and tore outward and downward, peeling the roof of the car down, and then stood up through the hole.

Derek stood rubbing his hard cock and moaned "That's the sexiest thing I've ever seen!"

Scott smirked. "THAT'S BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THIS YET." With that, his mammoth cock punched its own hole through the roof and tore its way along until it stood upright again. Derek fell to his knees as his cock erupted yet again.

"TIME FOR YOU TO JOIN ME, LITTLE BOY." Derek nodded. "TURN AROUND." Derek turned, and Scott grabbed his waist again, and pushed him down on his cock. "ONLY FAIR, CONSIDERING WHAT YOU WERE DOING THE LAST TIME I GREW. NOW, THEN..."

Scott reached into the bag and injected Derek's arm with another syringe. Then he proceeded to pound away at Derek's ass.

Just as Derek had, Scott felt and saw the changes to Derek's body as the teen transformed and grew. The godlike teen managed to surpass Scott in height by an inch, and his legs thickened, even beyond Scott's mind-boggling mass. His shoulders broadened, although not quite as far as Scott's had. As Derek's moans of pleasure mingled with roars and laughter, the portion of Scott's mind which wasn't consumed by the intense pleasure from his throbbing dick traced the emergence of features he knew were present on his own body. Derek's back bulged outward and separated like an overinflated model of an anatomical chart, his shoulders and triceps ballooned to the size of soccer balls. Scott felt the pressure increase on his cock and knew that Derek's ass was developing the strength and size of his own, and embraced the superjock teen.

When Scott finally came, he pulled out of Derek as quickly as possible, dripping bluish cum on the floor, and eagerly pulled Derek around. Derek grinned at him, and Scott knew why Derek had fallen to his knees when he had grown to his current size. Derek's face alone would have been able to provoke that reaction, but his enormous, godlike pectorals, super-tight abs, and gigantic cock -- even bigger than Scott's own superhuman one -- were awe-inspiring.

"MY TURN NOW, DADDY."

"I'M NOT YOUR DADDY ANYMORE, DEREK."

"YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MY MUSCLE DADDY, SCOTT. NOW FLEX FOR ME WHILE WE FUCK."

Scott submitted to Derek's incredible ass-pounding for nearly two hours. They stood, they leaned against the remains of the car, they pressed into the concrete floor of the garage -- leaving cracks and handprints.

The one thing which was missing from the epic sex was sound. The two men weren't moaning or yelling. It was as though their bodies were constructed perfectly for continuous fucking, and satisfying their superhuman urges for sexual pleasure had just become normal. When Derek finally came, moments after Scott was finally stimulated to ejaculation himself, the two weren't even breathing hard, despite the five-minute rush of pure erotic pleasure at the end.

Derek pulled Scott around, and saw that his dick was already as thick, hard, and veiny as it had ever been. "YOU'RE READY TO GO AGAIN?"

"SO ARE YOU."

Derek looked at his enormous cock -- he was already so used to his new super-masculine body that he hadn't even noticed the huge erection, even though the head of his cock was waving a foot away from his own face -- in surprise. "SO I AM. LET'S GET TO IT."

"NO, BEFORE WE DO, THERE'S SOMETHING WE NEED TO DO."

"WHAT'S THAT?"

Scott grinned. In the palm of one massive hand, he held out the bag. "THERE ARE STILL A LOT OF SYRINGES LEFT."

In the middle of the morning, four unmarked vans pulled up in the driveway and street in front of the condo. Twelve large men in dark glasses and suits got out of three of the vans. Four smaller men, two in suits and two in lab coats, got out of the fourth. One of the lab-coat wearers ran to the door of the condo, gesturing for the larger men to follow, and began pounding on the door.

"Come out of there, Scott! We know you're in there!" He listened at the door, then nodded to the men behind him. "Break this door down."

Meanwhile, the other three men stood at the edge of the driveway.

"So NONE of the cultures can be salvaged?"

"Not even one. You can see on the security footage, when he took the stuff he didn't so much as wear rubber gloves. No safety precautions at all. Everything he didn't take with him got contaminated. We tried to save what we could, but none of our strains have... HAD the genes necessary to fight off just ordinary stuff floating around in the air."

"Do we know why he did this?"

"I have a guess. He was talking about trying to get bigger -- you know, working out and bodybuilding and so on -- for a few weeks before the incident. I think that jackass--" he nodded in the direction the other doctor had gone "--said something to him about modified hormones and muscle growth, and he misinterpreted it."

"Damn. And that's almost five billion in research gone, and five years of work, in less than an hour."

"I warned you at the last board meeting that it was stupid to spend so much on those projects without housing each one separately. Penny wise, pound foolish. What the--?"

The doctor looked down at his foot. He had stepped onto the driveway as the men had been walking to the door, and his shoe had landed in the torrent of sticky liquid which was flooding out from under the garage door. He pulled his shoe out of the translucent blue mess, and then bent down and looked more closely as the two executives walked away.

"What will we do if he's destroyed it all?" said one.

"Take as much as we can out of his hide, and then commit seppuku at the next board meeting, probably." The other grimaced. "We're not in a good position here."

From inside the building came a succession of shouts. The other doctor came staggering back out, followed by nine of the other men.

"My god, they're... it's unbelievable. You've got to see this."

The executives exchanged glances, and followed the doctor into the house.

"They're in the garage. This way."

Sitting in the center of the garage, surrounded by the wreckage of a car, were two massive forms, covered in thick hair. Each one was larger than a truck in bulk -- the taller, blond one looked to be around eight feet tall, the black-haired one, a couple of inches shorter but marginally thicker-looking. It took a moment to realize that these were actually human shapes, distorted and gigantic. The two shapes were lying front-side down, mouths locked together, held away from the floor by their mammoth pectoral muscles and huge testicles, like beachballs. Each one had a penis like a light pole, which jutted out in front up through the cleavage and under the other. Their arms were squeezing the pair of enormous shafts and running up and down, as a continuous stream of thick blue sludge, like viscous antifreeze, ran out of both heads.

Inside the door of the garage, the remaining three large business-suited men were on their knees, their mouths gaping as they stared, their crotches bulging with erections and soaked with cum.

The doctor ran up and started pounding his fist against the enormous, boulder-like shoulder of the black-haired one. He was so tiny in comparison that it was like seeing a newborn kitten try to attack a golden retriever. "Give back our work, you @#$%! We know you took them! Are you listening to me?"

The two figures didn't break from their kiss, or their jacking, but a gigantic limb, so large and covered in blond hair that it was difficult to realize it was an arm, reached around behind the doctor. The hand, larger than a baseball glove, reached out with a massive, sausage-like finger, and dinged the doctor on the side of the head. He fell unconscious.

The two executives once again exchanged glances, and then tried to get the three kneeling men to stand, but could get no response. They retreated back out of the house.

The other doctor was holding up a flask of the clear blue cum to the light. He seemed very excited. "I want to get this stuff back to the lab right away. Where's it coming from, anyway?"

One of the executives cleared his throat. "I think there's something you need to see, doctor."

As the three approached the garage again, the motions of the two behemoths sped up, and suddenly let loose a flood of blue liquid out of the enormous cocks, coating the walls of the garage. Then they decoupled with more grace than any of their observers could possibly have imagined beings of such size would exhibit, and faced the door. Right-side up and from the front, faces visible, they were no longer difficult to recognize as male humans, but the word "man" just seemed too weak. Just attracting their gaze made all three of the men arriving at the garage step back.

"WHO ARE THESE BUGS?" said the blond-haired one. At the sound of his voice, the three kneeling men moaned and started coming again.

"MY OLD BOSSES. I'M GUESSING THEY CAME TO FIND OUT WHAT I DID WITH THOSE STEROIDS." said the black-haired one. "THAT'S RIGHT, ISN'T IT, DOCTOR?"

"Yes, sir." The doctor meant to ask questions, but somehow the two beings in front of him had such authority that it was all he could do to answer when they spoke to him.

"AS YOU CAN SEE, WE'VE USED ALL OF IT UP. IT WAS VERY EFFECTIVE." The two figures flexed their enormously thick, long arms. In the back of the doctor's mind, long-forgotten anatomy lessons protested. Not only were their proportions inhuman, but their anatomy was subtly reconfigured. An ordinary man bulked up to that size would be a motionless lump, but thanks to a few rearrangements and differences in the proportions of their body parts, they had nearly the range of motion of ordinary men.

The doctor managed to force himself to speak. "I'd like to analyse that blue liquid coming out of your genitals."

The dark-haired one, who must have once been Scott, frowned, but before he could reply, the blond spoke. "YOU'LL DO A LOT MORE THAN THAT. YOU WILL LEAVE NOW, AND RETURN TONIGHT AT TWO WITH A FREIGHT TRUCK, WHICH WILL TAKE US TO THE SECURE BUILDING YOU WILL PREPARE FOR US THIS AFTERNOON. YOU WILL REMOVE ALL SIGNS THAT WE WERE EVER HERE. NOW THE THREE OF YOU AND THE OTHER MEN YOU HAVE OUTSIDE WILL LEAVE. AND TAKE THIS FLEA WITH YOU." he gestured at the unconscious doctor. The three kneeling figures, by this time, had opened their pants and were jerking their tiny, ordinary cocks, cumming over and over again.

After the thirteen men had gotten into the vans and departed, Scott looked at Derek. "WHY MAKE A DEAL WITH THEM?"

Derek shrugged. "SOONER OR LATER WE'LL NEED TO FIND A PLACE TO STAY, UNLESS YOU WANT TO SPEND MORE TIME TRAVELLING THAN FUCKING. YOU WON'T BE WORKING ANY MORE, SO WE CAN'T STAY HERE. MIGHT AS WELL GET A FREE RIDE OUT OF HERE AND A CORPORATE-SPONSORED SPACE UNTIL WE DECIDE WHAT TO DO."

Scott smiled. "I'M GLAD MY BOY IS NO FOOL. COME HERE AND LET ME FUCK YOU AGAIN."

Derek shook his head. "LET'S SEE WHAT WE CAN DO ABOUT THESE THREE, FIRST."

Scott glanced at the kneeling figures. "WELL, AT LEAST THEY HAVE GOOD TASTE IN MEN. COME HERE, YOU THREE."

Derek's mother was on the phone, as usual. "I know that! I said I KNOW that! I don't need you to tell me he hasn't gone back to his condo, I need you to tell me where he IS. I have every reason to believe my son is with that bastard. Try the office address I gave you; I think they know more than they're letting on. Now stop wasting time you're going to bill back to me and get to work! I've been paying you for three months now and all you tell me is the same stuff I could have gotten for free out of the police report!" She hung up, wishing she had taken the call on a landline phone so she could smash the receiver down. Much more satisfying.

Although she would never admit it, even to herself, as time passed she was less and less interested in finding Derek, let alone Scott. She had the house to herself now, no more racing around after the wants and needs of a teenager, no more expensive meals or replacements for outgrown clothing, and... she smiled, and got the phone out again, dialing a different number.

"Michael? Is that you? Are you done playing tennis, yet, honey? Oh, that's nice. Congratulations. Dinner? Well, if you really insist. Oh, yes, I just finished talking to the detectives. Nothing new. Honestly, it's such a pity I didn't pick you in the first place. Oh, well, you know what they say about clouds and silver linings. Yes, I'll be expecting you, sweetie. Buh-bye!" She made a kissing sound into the phone before turning it off.

As she wandered off to get ready to go out, the newsreader on the television continued, unregarded: "...A spokesman for the company said that since the new substance was neither patented nor marketed as a medication, the FDA had no grounds for its suit. FDA sources have indicated that the advertising campaign for the new product constitutes a promise of medical properties, specifically the elimination of tumors, and will be pushing forward with their lawsuit."

The doctor surveyed the group. It was mildly depressing to have to do this again. He was getting too old for this. He cleared his throat.

"Today you will begin your new duties as maintainers of the highest-level secret our company has. In a very real sense, the fortunes of the entire company rest with the six of you, and the others you will be joining.

"You will have noticed that, in addition to being extensively vetted for the usual security difficulties, we have taken the unusual precaution of carefully verifying your sexual preferences using a variety of tests, many of them carried out without your explicit knowledge." The six men looked at each other. "All of you are entirely heterosexual, without even the slightest bisexual urge. This is not absolutely necessary, but provides a certain amount of insurance in case of equipment failure."

"Is that why there are no women here?" said one of the men.

"If a woman were exposed to the contents of this facility, her head would explode."

"That's a bit sexist, isn't it?"

"I meant that literally. We lost two security guards, three doctors, and six lab staff during the first day, before we had time to figure out the common thread. There was just too much for us to learn at once."

The six new men exchanged bewildered glances.

"The secret is, of course, the source of the material from which nearly all of our product line now derives. As you know, over the last forty-five years, nearly my entire career, our company has produced a long series of miracle drugs, beginning with our initial anti-tumor treatment, and continuing with more specialized and powerful drugs. In fact, the only thing which keeps our company from completely destroying all competition is our limited supply of source material."

The doctor swallowed. He hated having to admit this part. "In point of fact, our company no longer experiments with drug synthesis at all. Every single new product we have produced during the period I just referenced has been created by learning new methods to filter substances out of the source material and then finding out what effects those substances have on the human body. The source material, as far as we have been able to ascertain, contains cures for all human ailments, up to and including -- and again this is an assertion we cannot prove as yet -- old age."

The new recruits murmured in astonishment. "Why don't you just increase production of the source material, then?"

The doctor grinned mirthlessly. "The supply is gradually increasing, by approximately two percent each year, but our control over it is essentially nil. Furthermore, we are somewhat afraid of what will happen if we were to take steps to increase it dramatically."

One of the recruits was frowning. "Okay, then, I'll bite. What is this mysterious source, then? Aliens? Deadly bacteria? Radiation?"

The doctor closed his eyes. "The source is... well, two men who live in the basement."

"Huh?"

"The source material is their semen. In exchange for giving them anything they want, they let us take some of it."

"Come on, Doctor, a joke's a joke, but--"

"It's not a joke. Their names are Scott and Derek. Forty-five years ago, Scott stole a bunch of experimental products from our labs, mixed them with a cocktail of growth enhancement drugs we have been unable to pinpoint or duplicate, and injected them into himself and Derek, and they transformed into, well, supermen. Our product lines are just derivatives we are able to produce through their goodwill."

"Seriously?"

The doctor nodded. "Ever since that time, they've been slowly but continuously transforming, becoming even bigger and more powerful, probably because nearly all the semen they don't give to us they feed to each other or their followers. Fortunately, they appear to have no interest in any sort of hostility, although that is a constant matter for concern."

"Couldn't you just chain them down and milk them continuously?"

The doctor let out a bark of laughter. "When they demanded a new facility thirty-five years ago, they also asked to be permitted to demolish the old one. The one named Derek was able to bring down the whole building with a single strike which was so fast we only barely caught it on security footage. The building collapsed on their heads, and they walked out of the wreckage unharmed."

"Uh..."

"In fact, back in the beginning of their... captivity, they had us build weight equipment for them to test their strength. We had a team of fifteen engineers work on the problem for a year. They built a machine which made sand into diamonds on its initial test run at ten percent capacity. Within two days, the two of them were bench pressing the pressure at full power. The next day they were curling it. The day after that, they tore the machine to pieces with their bare hands and laughed at us. Ever since then, they challenge their strength by wrestling, and covering up the seismological evidence that this building is the epicenter of mild earthquakes is a significant portion of this facility's budget."

"Uh..."

"Furthermore, twenty years ago one of our guards went berserk and attempted to kill them. He tried twenty different poisons before resorting to an attack with guns and bombs. He failed to so much as draw blood."

"Uh..."

"Now then, do you care to tell me what measures we should use to, quote, chain them down, unquote?"

"Sorry. Forget I said anything."

"You're putting us on, right Doc?" pleaded another recuit.

"No. And that brings me to the issue of safety equipment. You will all be issued with these safety masks. Any time you leave the ground floor of this facility, you will wear one of these, which will filter out the sound and appearance and, er, smell of these men and represent them as blocks. This will keep you safe from their influence."

"Influence?"

"Perhaps I should explain. Any man with homosexual tendencies of any kind -- and again we learned this the hard way -- is instantly turned into a kind of mindless zombie on hearing their voices, seeing their faces, or, in the last few years, smelling the odor of their bodies. The masks take care of this, but in case of failure it takes nearly a whole minute for a heterosexual man to succumb. More than enough time to reach an emergency exit." The doctor's cheer was forced; he knew well enough that the time limit had dropped slightly every year. Another thing for his successor to worry about.

"What happens if we don't make it?"

"Oh, they're very good about it. Feeding the zombies some of the raw semen from Derek or Scott restores their free will, to a certain extent. They still end up unable to refuse commands from either one, though."

"Then what's the worry?"

"Unfortunately, the semen also transforms the zombies into giants not unlike Scott and Derek themselves. It isn't difficult to have inconvenient employees killed -- a fact I would like you to remember in the event that you are tempted to leak our secrets -- but it's terribly difficult to explain when someone simply vanishes on our premises. We had horrible problems with Derek's mother, to begin with, before the CEO realized she just wanted to be bought off."

"Well, at least that takes care of the supply problem, right?"

"No. Although the second-generation giants are a lot easier to deal with -- they're smaller, we've found that they don't have the same zombie-creating ability, and we think they aren't as strong or, ah, invulnerable -- their semen has no medical properties."

"Oh."

"Of course, it still has an energy density ten times that of jet fuel, so it's still useful; we power this whole facility on the stuff, and if the supply gets much greater we may be able to begin selling it. But only Scott and Derek are able to provide us with the materials we actually need, and although their production has been rising every year they don't give us more than a fraction of it.

"You will have to be very careful at all times not to offend any of our... captives. They have shown no signs of aggression, but if they chose, we couldn't stop them from leaving, and I think it's possible that nobody anywhere could stop them from doing anything else they decided to do.

"Now, everyone put on your masks. It's time for you to see our secrets in person."

The seven masked men walked to an elevator and went down several stories. They walked out into a bright, open space. A writhing crowd of supremely muscular forms engaging in a wide variety of sex acts were centered on two impossibly thick, muscular, and hairy eight-foot tall figures, which were in a classic 69 position. ("Beats me where it all goes," thought the doctor, "by rights, their cocks should go all the way through and stick out the other end. Probably goes where all this mass comes from.") On hearing the elevator, the two giants decoupled, pulling telephone pole-sized dicks out, still hard, which towered up above them as they stood and faced the masked group. The tips of their gigantic pricks spewed out a bright blue liquid, which ran down, over testicles the size of furniture, and puddled on the floor with the vast amounts of more ordinary semen being expelled by the other massive men who endlessly worshipped these two.

The seven men were unable to hear the words directly, thanks to the masks, but still felt a jolt like electricity as the blond giant said, "AH, DOCTOR. ARE THESE THE NEW JANITORS?" The vitality and pure masculine force in the voice was intoxicating, even through the masks' filters.

The doctor swallowed. "Yes, Master."

Last edited by tekuno; February 14th, 2013 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Forgot to give credit to Musclegod300 or links to earlier parts. Fixed via copy/paste from the previous part.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
atbkv (February 14th, 2013), bigbearny (August 5th, 2013), chocomus (February 16th, 2013), cmattj (August 4th, 2013), cowboybear (February 15th, 2013), cutlerfan (February 15th, 2013), danilupoa (February 14th, 2013), dickasauras (February 14th, 2013), Freaker!! (February 18th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (February 13th, 2013), iceman75 (February 13th, 2013), imfit (February 13th, 2013), jcb60970 (February 13th, 2013), jts (February 15th, 2013), Kymuscleboy (February 14th, 2013), Lukullus (February 16th, 2013), makurra (August 5th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (February 14th, 2013), msclbldr (February 14th, 2013), muscl4life (February 13th, 2013), muscleboy82000 (February 18th, 2013), muscular (February 14th, 2013), nevertoobig (February 14th, 2013), overusedclassic (February 16th, 2013), renbear (February 13th, 2013), Rubber1984 (December 17th, 2013), Spab (February 14th, 2013), timaanv (February 13th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (February 13th, 2013), weaknobody (February 15th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (February 15th, 2013), xboy (February 16th, 2013)
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2013, 06:41 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
GreAt story. I know that finishing another writ's story is both a delight and a very hard task because you have to be consistent to the first chapters and still loyal to your own personal style. I loved the ending, a passage of time surely displayed their superior traces, and still felt like the proper ending for their relationship based on immense manly muscle.

Congratulations!
  #3   Add to cohzaku's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2013, 07:52 PM

cohzaku is on a distinguished road
Wow...that was an amazing ending...nothing like I expected, but...then again, it was perfect.

I clap my hands enthusiastically.
  #4   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2013, 08:34 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Wow! And FUCK! That was some major story utterly hot. I'm sure the original author if he has read this would be pleased. I know I am. Great job of crafting this continuation of an Pre existing story.

#5   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2013, 10:17 PM

Thenk yew, thenk yew.

And now I'll get back to what I probably should have been doing all along: working on my two original stories which I have been intending to post together. (Okay, working on one of them. The other one is finished, and has been for well over a week now. But I have sort of a highly specific case of writer's block on the other one. Every time I sit down and try to write more, I end up finishing about one paragraph and then getting up to go do something else.)

I have a feeling that a lot of people are going to object to one or the other, so I want to post both at once. That way, not only do I get all the objections out of the way in one shot but I can tell people "well, if you don't like story A, go read story B instead".
  #6   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2013, 07:50 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
Wonderful ending! I would love to visit Derek and Scott without a mask or anything! It would be awesome!. Thank you for this great story: another amazing story from the mind of Londonboy!
  #7   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2013, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutlerfan View Post
Wonderful ending! I would love to visit Derek and Scott without a mask or anything! It would be awesome!. Thank you for this great story: another amazing story from the mind of Londonboy!
Well, uh, thanks, but Londonboy had nothing to do with this. The original story is from Musclegod300 (who has had lots of different names on this board, but Londonboy is not one of them).
  #8   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2013, 12:59 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
wow this was great!!! I love the ending (and more cause if someone wanted it continue, it could!!!!!!)

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #9   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
Oh, So sorry Tekuno! I had read a Londonboy story just before this one and I must have listed his name by accident! I am sorry! I loved the story! Forgive me please!
  #10   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2013, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutlerfan View Post
Oh, So sorry Tekuno! I had read a Londonboy story just before this one and I must have listed his name by accident! I am sorry! I loved the story! Forgive me please!
No need to apologize; I just wasn't sure whether you were mistaking me or Musclegod300 for Londonboy. Nobody's going to miss my writing credit for this story, since my name is on the opening post, but since this was only possible because of Musclegod300's kind permission I want to make sure he gets credit too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
convolution (August 5th, 2013), cutlerfan (February 17th, 2013)
  #11   Add to imfit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2013, 03:41 PM

imfit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to imfit
I forgot how good this story is. Thanks for taking the time to complete this story of Scott and Derek.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options