The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 2.67 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to I<3Muscles's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 17th, 2013, 11:27 AM

I<3Muscles is on a distinguished road
Seeing my Cousin Again

I have a cousin, younger than I am, almost out of high school. I haven't seen him since he was twelve (approximately, give or take a year). He was a funny kid, had that "cute" sort of face that is a bit chubby but in a way that actually doesn't look too bad, short even for his own age. He was a brainiac too, semifinalist at the spelling bee at his school and supposedly he took part in math club. I liked him but never really thought much of him, I've heard that he got into lifting but never thought about that until I saw him a few days ago just by coincidence.

He has grown like hell! He was dressed in a tight striped blue-and-red polo shirt, and his muscles were practically exploding out of it! Big, veined biceps that visibly grew when he flexed and a meaty pecs that the polo barely could contain. He told me that the shirt was actually a size or two too small and that he forgot that when he put in on... not a likely story, more like he wants to show off, but who am I to complain?

He was wearing sweatpants at first so I assumed that he only worked out his chest, but then he rolled them up to show off his legs and I was impressed! He had nice calves, obviously from running, and his thighs and glutes were really thick too. Told me that he squated a lot, planning on doing 400lbs by Summer, I thought he was pulling my leg (no pun intended) but seeing his lower body I can believe it. He's grown a hell of a lot taller, too... used to be puny, but he's a good 3-4 inches taller than me now, and I'm not a short guy.

I asked him how old he was now and he told me seventeen, but turning eighteen in April. His face is less chubby and more masculine, and his voice has deepened a lot. I asked him if he was doing anything to celebrate Valentine's Day and he said he was going to have fun with his girlfriend... he was awfully vague about the subject, so I can only imagine what he meant by that

Anyways, he's still a nice, funny kid, though working out has really improved his self-confidence, I noticed that he's not shy at all when he's talking with other people like he used to be, and people seem to respect him since he's got a really great build in addition to a likable personality. He's also somewhat of a show-off, though not in a derogatory way. When he saw how amazed I was at his body he lifted his shirt let me see his six-pack. He told me that he got it from doing sit-ups every day and running laps around the school track when he has time. I asked him if he wants to compete and he just laughed at that. He says he's in it to get a healthy body, not to go pro. Knowing that he's a teenager, though, it's just as likely that he wants to impress the ladies at school, and based on the way I've seen some people stare at him, it's working!

He's still in math club and he's planning on getting into the computer science field. He's still really smart too, which he says surprises a lot of people because they expect him to be some big dumb musclehead. Top ten of his high school and got a perfect score on his SAT Math and Physics, not as good in his reading/writing but good enough to get into any college he plans to go to. Apparently the school's acdec teacher wanted him to join but he said he couldn't because it would distract him from his workout time.

He had to go so said he'd talk to me later and gave me his contact info if I ever wanted to talk. It wasn't until AFTER he left that I remembered that I should take a picture of him... damn me and my forgetfulness! Maybe next time we meet?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to I<3Muscles For This Useful Post:
Faust2001 (March 19th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (February 19th, 2013), waabo2 (February 17th, 2013)
  #2   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2013, 03:07 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
Good to see a smart muscleman! Sounds like your cousin is a pretty cool guy, but DO remember to take pictures next time
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options