The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 2.29 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to gr8arms's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 23rd, 2013, 08:56 AM

gr8arms is on a distinguished road
strangers on a (subway) train

First, let me say that I'm an exhibitionist, I think most bodybuilders are even if they don't want to admit it. I was a skinny teenager, blah, blah blah, you know the standard story, got big, cut, y'know, the stereotypical story, but, stereotypes come from something.
Anyway, Masters in Buisness, worked out my entire time at UConn., graduated with honors.
I love being in the city. Culture, bars, gyms, it is terrific. i try to train in the winter until my balls beg for mercy so that I can "show off" in the spring and summer, and by showing off, I mean that I do it in a "oh, are my muscles flexing?" surprising sort of way.
Example: I will get something on the top shelf at a store so I will have to stand on tip toes so my huge calves (18 inches) will flex. I will get a book and pretend to read so that my 19.5" biceps can flex. Always aware that people are staring.
I know, what a whore.
So, last July I was taking the A train up to Lincoln Center to see War Horse (unbelievable, but that's another story). I was wearing shorts (showing my calves) a "too small" Izod shirt (the sleeves slipped back over my biceps when I hung on to the strap as I pretended to read the TIMES, again, I knew people were staring) The train stopped at the 42nd street station and HE got on.

He was about my height (5'10"), but, my God, was he more muscular than me?? The train was crowded (thank God) so we stood face to face.

The train started and he and I stood face to face. I was holding on to the bar so I pulled myself up off the floor so he could see my ripped, vascular, peaked biceps. It seemed that he did the same, even though we ignored each other's presence. "Nice" I said, "Yeah, you too" he replied. Remember, i said the train was crowded and we stood face to face. i could feel his erection (nice) and I'm sure he could feel mine (9")

"I'm getting off", I said.

Finally he looked at me, "nice" he said, "Yeah, you too", I
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to gr8arms For This Useful Post:
amauiguy (February 24th, 2013), Blasphemer (March 1st, 2013), bpharv68 (February 23rd, 2013), cutlerfan (February 25th, 2013), Hanugumo (February 23rd, 2013), jetport58 (February 24th, 2013), littledude (February 24th, 2013), mario2007 (February 23rd, 2013), matjtun (March 11th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (February 23rd, 2013), muscular (February 26th, 2013), paarke (February 28th, 2013), Sacsteve (March 1st, 2013), Terrylee Long (February 23rd, 2013), thebestflex (February 26th, 2013), Tundy (February 26th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (February 23rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 23rd, 2013, 09:46 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Unlike many stories, with this one I want to say "WHERE IS THE REST OF IT" without feeling any guilt whatsoever.
The Following User Says Thank You to nnnrg For This Useful Post:
sexiscriptor (February 24th, 2013)
  #3   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2013, 03:40 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
not sure if the "cliffhanger" was intentional or a typo...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8arms View Post
I was a skinny teenager, blah, blah blah, you know the standard story, got big, cut, y'know, the stereotypical story, but, stereotypes come from something.I
Also, I realize this is just nitpicking, but a story, by definition, cannot be "stereotypical". Stereotypes refer to prejudice and commonly held images of a group of individuals, not to erotica.
  #4   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2013, 09:58 PM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
That's NOT what a stereotype is. Look it up. No need to redefine the English language.
The Following User Says Thank You to mario2007 For This Useful Post:
renbear (February 25th, 2013)
  #5   Add to I<3Muscles's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2013, 07:57 PM

I<3Muscles is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleHintz View Post
not sure if the "cliffhanger" was intentional or a typo...?

Also, I realize this is just nitpicking, but a story, by definition, cannot be "stereotypical". Stereotypes refer to prejudice and commonly held images of a group of individuals, not to erotica.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mario2007 View Post
That's NOT what a stereotype is. Look it up. No need to redefine the English language.
I'd always assumed that hintz's definition was the correct one. What exactly IS a stereotype, if it's not refering to a group of individuals...?
  #6   Add to Sacsteve's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2013, 09:49 AM

Sacsteve is on a distinguished road
I so hope that wasn't the end of the story.
  #7   Add to gr8arms's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2013, 05:30 PM

gr8arms is on a distinguished road
"I'm getting off", I said again.

"Yeah, me too", Mr. Biceps replied.

"No, no, this is my stop" I said laughing. I still thhink this was a terrific double-entendre.

I got off at Lincoln Center and HE continued on his way. I adjusted my cock and pulled my tight shirt down over the wet spot.

Another time, I thought. WARHORSE was terrific!!
The Following User Says Thank You to gr8arms For This Useful Post:
cutlerfan (March 11th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options